10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guadalajara Castilla-la Mancha:
Tryp Guadalajara Hotel
One of our top picks in Guadalajara.Tryp Guadalajara is next to Ferial Plaza Shopping Center, just a 5-minute drive from central Guadalajara. It has free Wi-Fi, a free 24-hour gym, free on-site parking and a wide range of meeting rooms.The bright, elegant rooms are all exterior facing, and most have a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. Each room features air conditioning, a minibar and TV.El Mirador café-bar offers sandwiches and salads and shows Spanish football matches.El Infantado restaurant serves regional cuisine, as well as set menus. A varied buffet breakfast is available daily.There is also an internet corner, and a game room with a pool table, foosball and board games.Tryp Guadalajara is just off Exit 55 of the A2 Highway. This provides easy access to the Juan Carlos I Trade Fair and Madrid-Barajas Airport, both just a 25-minute drive away.
- Great breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, with excellent service. For the price there is not much better you can find. The mall is close by for shopping or eating (just a short walk) and the view from the hotel is great. From here it was a short 25min drive to the airport on our way home.
- Beautiful facility and excellent staff; Infantado restaurant provides thoughtfully prepared meals
- Everything was great. Friendly staff. Good clean rooms. Super breakfast. Very near to shoppingmall.
- The hotel is relatively easy to find, just off the A2. It is on the outskirts but a very close (less than 5 minute walk) to a large shopping mall with a food court, great discount shopping and a movie theatre. Some of the food outlets are open for earlier supper meals, so you can dine before 2030 if you like. It is a quiet area at night.
- Location. The hotel was recently renewed and looks nice.
Hotel Pax Guadalajara
Located in Guadalajara, 45 minutes’ drive from Madrid, Hotel Pax is close to Barajas International Airport and Juan Carlos I Exhibition Center. It offers free Wi-Fi.The hotel is well communicated due to the proximity to the A-2 as well as the high speed train ‘AVE’ station; and from the commercial area Henares.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast from 07:00. Other meals are available on request.Hotel Pax offers free private parking.
- Location good for walking into town for bars and restaurants. Free parking. Close to A2 motorway.
- everything was great! The breakfast is a must have!
- The restaurant next door had great food and was reasonably price. Wait staff was also excellent. Have the red berry salad.
- The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. Very well located near the highway.
- Ideal stopover in the middle of Spain. Excellent value for the money. Very nice and polite staff on reception and breakfast as well. And breakfast… well, well – it is a highlight of this hotel – you will forget about a little bit small room after entering the breakfast room… 🙂
AC Hotel by Marriott Guadalajara, Spain
Located in the historic center of Guadalajara, this smart and modern hotel is near the Palacio del Infantado and has excellent transport connections with the rest of the capital.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge, after a long day’s sightseeing or business, it allows you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. You can also do some exercise to unwind in the hotel’s fitness center. WiFi internet access is available throughout the hotel.The hotel is located just 30 minutes by car from Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Breakfast toast could be better. Bread always hard. Pastries more than compensated. Location fine for local amenities.
- Very good facilities. Comfortable and very helpful staff. Getting out of the underground car park is tricky if you have a decent sized car.
- Close to Historical Center and Bus Dell, conveniently located as to train station
- We could not change the sound language on the tv when the movies were originally in English . If you don’t speak Spanish it’s hard to watch TV
- Room was in a quiet location. Bathroom was big. Breakfast was good.
The Hotel España is located in the historic center of Guadalajara. The air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs and balconies, and free Wi-Fi is available all areas.It has a 24-hour reception, tour desk and a meeting room. The hotel also has parking and luggage storage.The hotel’s café offers breakfast and snacks and drinks throughout the day.España Hotel is just 350 feet from the Palacio del Infantado. The train station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- Central Location. If you go there ge toneof the original rooms on the front of the hotel. The rooms in the extension are too small.
Good breakfast – you get two types of ham, good cheese, salami (these are the same every day. You get milk, juice, and all kind of cookies that are changing.
Very good location, right in the center.
- The location is exceptional, right in the town centre.
Being able to stay with our dog is the most important thing to us. Thanks for that. You will never have cold in this hotel, and we loved the hot water in the shower.
Lovely decor and overall very clean, good storage space.
Staff was friendly and nice.
Great location and the parking is not at the hotel, but it’s really close and has a good fee.
- okay, it is not the best hotel in the world. However the room was clean and functional, staff were friendly and helpful, location was excellent not to far from restaurants and town center and close enough to the main highways. Car parking is very limited but there is street parking very close by. On business trip again I would definitely consider using this hotel again.
Hotel Alcarria has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Guadalajara. Providing a bar, the property is located within a 19-minute walk of Panteon de la Duquesa de Sevillano. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Parque de la Concordia is 1.1 miles from Hotel Alcarria. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- rooms were confortable, close to the hospital, staff was very helpful.
- Debido al motivo del viaje, la ubicación y el precio
- Bien.Lo único que solo se veían 4 cadenas de Tv.Por lo demás ok.
- En general mejorable todo. Se podría cuidar mucho más. Algo descuidado
- En recepción muy amables. Buena limpieza a pesar de lo desgastado que todo está.
Hotel Iris Guadalajara
Hotel Iris Guadalajara is located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Guadalajara, and offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi. There is also free on-site parking and a café bar.All of the soundproofed rooms in this hotel have a private bathroom, heating and a telephone.Hotel Iris Guadalajara has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk offering local information. A continental breakfast is served each morning.The Iris Guadalajara has direct access to the A-2 motorway, exit 52B, just 19 mi from Madrid and 16 mi from Barajas Airport.
Staff were helpful but with little mistakes.
The room was quiet and big enough for a 2 star hotel.
The bed was clean and comfortable.
- Location: good to reach by car, price: cheap. Sheets were clean.
- The hotel is really good and we would stay there again but people need to know that it is on an industrial estate
- It was very dirty. Bedding was clean. But everything else was not
- A perfect place if you need some place to rest. Is outside the city but is clean and cheap.
- Staff were helpful but with little mistakes.
This hotel is located just outside Guadalajara, 10 minutes from Yebes high-speed train station, and has a free private car park.The Torcal is located in the Cabanillas business park, by the A2 motorway, with easy access to Barajas airport and the IFEMA Exhibition Center.The Hotel Torcal offers excellent facilities and services, including meeting rooms.All accommodations is comfortable and modern, with free WiFi and wired internet, satellite TV, and work desks.Alternatively, visit nearby leisure attractions, such as the Cabanillas del Campo golf course, and the nearby go-kart track.
- Good alternative to Madrid airport motels if you’re flying out. Easy on and off freeway.
- The room was decent and was well located for my purposes (only about 2 minutes drive from the company I was visiting) but I wouldn’t say it was a particularly nice hotel, very average.
- Spacious room, comfortable space for sitting and writing. Although location is on the highway but if you have a personal car, its alright.
- for one night on the way it meets perfect my needs
A great location with secure parking.
Very easy to find.
Good hot food, good value, basic menu de la noche.
Plenty of electric sockets.We
Excellent double glazing, no noise even though we were just off the A2
Located in Guadalajara, the economical Hotel Can-Vic offers functional rooms with free WiFi and cable TV. The city’s old quarter is just 10 minutes’ walk away.All rooms in the Can-Vic have private bathrooms and parquet floors. They also have heating, and all are accessible by elevator.The Can-Vic Hotel has a café as well as a restaurant serving a set daily changing menu. There is also a bar.Secure garage parking is offered on request. It is less than 0.6 mi from the A-2 motorway to Madrid.
Very comfy, love the bar/restaurant downstairs! Parking such a bonus too.
Walk to city centre!
- The hotel has a pay garage in an area where on street parking is difficult.
- Friendly staff, very clean, easy parking in garage perfect 😃
- The gentleman who attended us on arrival and was on site for the night was very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for him. Excellent customer service. The room was a bit small but comfortable and clean. Undercover parking provided. Restaurant on site and a few more nearby. This was a stopover on the way to the airport and unfortunately we didn’t have time to explore the town. Will be back next year to see all the history the area has to offer.
- Good underground car park cool and safe. Friendly staff. Very clean.
- Very comfy, love the bar/restaurant downstairs! Parking such a bonus too.
Hotel Puerta Guadalajara
Set in Guadalajara, 1.4 mi from Palacio del Infantado, Hotel Puerta Guadalajara offers rooms with air conditioning. The hotel has a restaurant, a garden and also a terrace. Parque de la Concordia is 1.9 mi from the property, while Yebes AVE station is 15 minutes away.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All units include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Puerta Guadalajara. Large dining rooms are available for events and celebrations.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Panteon de la Duquesa de Sevillano is 2.3 mi from Hotel Puerta Guadalajara. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 mi from the hotel.
- It was clean. The people (it seems to be family owned) were friendly and we managed to overcome the fact that we don’t speak very much Spanish and they don’t speak much English. It feels like a truck stop, Spain style, and that’s not a criticism, it’s just what it is. Fine location for our family visit.
- El hotel está en una zona tranquila y el desayuno incluido está muy bien.
- El trato de todo el personal fue muy agradable. La cama muy cómoda, descansamos muy bien. El baño limpio y espacioso. El desayuno sencillo pero rico y bien atendido.
Tener aparcamiento para el coche.
Facilidad de entrada a cualquier hora.
- Elegimos el hotel por la cercanía a Cabanillas del Campo, el hotel está en un polígono pero la relación calidad precio está muy bien y el las habitaciones son aceptables, están bien.
Offering free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Hotel Azuqueca is 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Azuqueca de Henares. Guadalajara is 8.1 mi away and Madrid is 35 minutes’ drive from the hotel.The hotel offers air-conditioned double and twin rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and private bathroom.There is also a restaurant and a bar. Continental buffet is also available. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The property also offers discounts for guests in a spa set 1.2 mi from the property, including a sauna, Turkish bath, and solarium.Azuqueca Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- We were in Azuqueca on the business trip and the hotel was suitable for our purposes. The room was clean and enough big for us. Staff was friendly and all our stay was OK. Thanks
- Nothing is good about this hotel, don’t bother!
- La ubicación perfecta con respecto a los sitios a los que tenía que ir yo. Y ninguna queja, siempre que vuelva a Azuqueca elegiré este hotel. La única pega es que la mayoría de veces que miro las fechas para reservar está completo o casi lleno xD. Pero me alegro por ellos, denota que es un buen hotel =).
- Buena relación calidad – precio. Habitaciones limpias, amplias, sin ruidos, camas muy cómodas…. no se puede pedir mas
- Sólo he comido y el menú del mediodia es muy bueno y muy bien preparado
Top Hotels In Guadalajara Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guadalajara Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!