10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grove Hill Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Grove Hill Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grove Hill Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grove Hill Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grove Hill Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grove Hill Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grove Hill Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grove Hill Virginia:
Quality Inn Shenandoah Valley
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Quality Inn Shenandoah Valley is located in New Market, just 17 miles from Harrisonburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasburg is 29 miles from Quality Inn Shenandoah Valley, and Luray is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable bed, laundry service (coin-operated machines self-service), lots of parking spots. Close to a lot of local and fast-food restaurants. Also close to Shenandoah National Park. Could satisfy both business and leisure trips. Breakfast included; the food was generally OK.
- Clean and close by to sites like Luray caverns. Staff was friendly
- This hotel was a great value. Which made me worry that it would not be up to my high standards. It was clean, safe, comfortable and just perfect for what we needed.
- The people working at the hotel were very friendly and welcoming. The check in process was quick and easy.
- Faculty was decent but over priced for the age of the unit.
Days Inn Battlefield New Market
Located close to Interstate 81, this New Market hotel features free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms that include cable TV. The New Market Battlefield State Historical Park is 1 miles from the property.The traditionally decorated rooms have a sitting area, along with tea and coffee-making facilities. A private bathroom is also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests have access to the business center that provides fax and photocopying services. A 24-hour front desk is also available.Days Inn Battlefield New Market is 2 miles from Shenvalee Golf Resort, and Shenandoah National Park is 20 miles away. Luray Caverns is 15 minutes away, and Bryce Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Great location, very convenient and the employees were very nice. Well priced
- The room is clean, has complimentary coffee and tv size is okay.
- The bed was clean and comfy, room spacious. Breakfast choice as expected. Great view of the mountains and sunrise.
- Nothing I want a refund. I can send you pictures how the room was.
- I did not see any thing may be the area is in the park I came at night time to go out it is scary tout of the hotel the areas is dark no light
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg
This Fairfield Inn is located off I-81 highway, 1.7 miles from James Madison University. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and a whirlpool, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg are equipped with satellite TV and a radio. In addition, every room features basic kitchen facilities including a microwave and a mini-refrigerator.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.There are 3 shopping centers within 1 miless of the hotel, and the nearest golf course is 1 mile away. Fairfield Inn Harrisonburg is 15 miles from Shenandoah National Park.The hotel is 2 hours’ drive from Washington Dulles International Airport. Free on-site parking is available.
- The bed and room was overall very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was very spacious. The breakfast selection was great, lots of options. The hot tub and pool area was clean and quiet. The location was great as there are several restaurants, grocery stores, and convenience stores within walking distance. There are also numerous medical facilities in walking distance if medical care was needed. Overall, I’m always pleased with my stay at Marriot hotels and feel at home. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from Massunten resort, which is where we visited. So if you are looking to go there and want to find hotels nearby that are more affordable than the resort lodging, I would recommend this hotel.
- The rooms are spacopus and with modern decor and the hotel smells good! Also the indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center were a plus..
- Great place to stay!! Rooms clean and spacious. Breakfast options plentiful! Staff was wonderful!!
- They let us check in early since I was super tired from my travel
- Room was clean and the front staff was great. We checked in late and the front desk was friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was super clean, so much so that the tub was a bit slipper but all in all we loved our room.
Days Inn Shenandoah
One of our top picks in Luray.Close to the Thornton Gap Entrance to Shenandoah National Park, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Luray Caverns is 3 miles away.The traditionally-decorated rooms provide cable TV with HBO movie channel and a work desk. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. Select rooms at Days Inn Shenandoah feature a spa bathtub.Continental breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Days Inn Shenandoah is 6 miles from Luray Caverns Golf Course and Luray Zoo is a 6 minute drive away.
- It was comfortable enough for what it was. Something reasonably priced and close to the Caverns
Location very near to the shanondoah Park
- Easy access . Bed comfortable. Inexpensive stay.
Bathroom: noise, not safety, and dirty.
Continental breakfast was very poor ( $85/one king bed?)
Internet/Wi-Fi was not security .
- Beautiful, beautiful location. It was a pleasant surprise as we were considering this as a night halt place on our way to Smoky Mountains.
Budget Inn is located in New Market, just 18 miles from Harrisonburg.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Strasburg is 28 miles from Budget Inn, and Luray is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 38 miles from Budget Inn.
- The front desk clerk went psycho, she is ill suited for the job. She cannot handle pressure, brings her personal life foremost ( She was upset that she had to work when she had a sick child at home) She was unprofessionally when she bad mouthed the owner (said the owner was always changing the rules and policies) The clerk was ranting and raving saying she was going to quit, made us extremely uncomfortable and wishing we never booked the room.
The cheapest offer near Luray Caverns. Driving by car to the caverns takes about 15 -20 minutes. There is a big Walmart near caverns where you can buy products. It is important because in the hotel there is no food or breakfast options.
The hotel is typical road motel with separate entrance and is located right on the road – there is nowhere to go, it is just like a stop for the next ride. The room is quite big and kingsize bed is huge. The is a microwave and quite good TV in the room. The personal in reception is very helpful.
- It was $55.00 a night for 2 of us. Beds were clean, pillows needs replacing. bathrooms clean as they could get, but everything could use renovation- windows, bathroom fixtures, tub tile, all were well worn, corroded, rusty BUT clean, hot showers with a nice flow. A few beetles spent the night with us. We did not stay our second night (it was non refundable) but that was OK. We were just going to be too far into Shenandoah Park to come back. I suppose if all the things I mentioned were replaced, it would not be as cheap to stay there. It is called Budget Inn for a reason. TV worked, AC worked, lights worked- slept well ?
- Price is good and location is ok for shenandoah national park and luray caverns
- Not much to be honest…guess you really can’t complain for 50 bucks a night on the weekends…however I think it’s worth the extra $ to upgrade from here.
One of our top picks in Luray.Hotel Laurance is located in Luray, 26 miles from Harrisonburg and 23 miles from Strasburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The hotel has an amazing history and met all of my expectations. Very cozy, yet large enough to comfortably lounge with others. Just a very overall excellent experience at a lovely hotel.
- The hotel is very quaint and yet updated and modern – nothing about the property felt ‘old’ despite being a historic inn. The decor was perfect – would love to have their designer come do my apartment! Pictures on the website are very accurate and representative of the rooms.
- It was a beautiful old building with lots of charm.
Found this gem last minute & could not be happier! The attention to details here are everywhere. So many great points, design, comfort, hospital, convenient, & the rooms are above & beyond…
•a full size refrigerator
•Sink, oven, micro, dishes, 1 cup coffee maker, cutlery, paper towels
•Great TV streaming Netflix
•Cozy seating thru out
•A separate bedroom
•Hardwood doors & floors
•Blow dryer, steamer, best linens & towels
The shared areas are all decorated with style & care, the shared library sitting room had ample seating, board games & the temp thru out the entire inn both in our room & the common areas was so toasty warm on our chilly winter stay. I would not only come back, I’d hope to bring back friends.
- Bed was comfortable. loved the look of the room, the books inside the room was a intriguing find & history behind it.
This Virginia motel, located only 5 minutes’ drive from Luray Caverns, boasts an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Shenandoah National Park is 10 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are featured in every room at the Quality Inn. Decorated in bright accent colours and wood furnishings, these rooms also have a microwave and refrigerator.Daily newspapers are offered at the 24-hour front desk. A computer with a printer and copy and fax services is provided.Guests can enjoy a full American breakfast served every morning at Alexander’s. Room service is available.Luray Caverns Golf Course is 3 miles from the Quality Inn. New Market Battlefield State Historical Park is 15 miles away.
- Pretty good place! Great price, kind of small, but definitely better than I had anticipated. It is on the main street in Luray, which is very old-timey and quaint. It was close to a lot of restaurants and not a bad drive to Shenandoah for some hiking! I would definitely recommend it.
- Price was great. Room was big, bed was great. Room needs some sprucing up. Quality just bought the property from Best Western.
- Clean rooms. A lot of stores and restaurants are near the hotel. Friendly Staff. I would come back.
- Beds were the best of any motel I have stayed in…firm and plenty of pillows
- I have stayed here off and on-depends of the price- the beds are comfortable and there is room to walk around without feeling trapped. the microwave and refrigerator are neatly tucked in the corner of the closet and they worked well.
The Cardinal Inn
One of our top picks in Luray.This Luray, Virginia inn has rooms with views of the Shenandoah Mountain and provides guests with free Wi-Fi. The Luray Caverns are an 8-minute drive from the property.The rooms at The Cardinal Inn have a cable TV. A spa tub is available in select rooms and some rooms also have a fireplace. A kitchenette is available for an additional charge.Guests staying at the Inn Cardinal can enjoy picnicking by the covered area. Fax and photocopying service are also provided. Magazines are available at the front desk.Luray Zoo is 4 miles from the property. Bear Mountain Ziplines is a 9-minute drive away.
- The clerk was very nice. And worked with the accommodations
- The staff was amazing very helpful! The rooms were nice and clean. The beds were comfortable. The caves were just minutes away. Shopping was close by. About a half hour away is an in door water park. The staff was very accommodating, I really liked this place.
- This is what I call a ‘Mom and Pop” hotel. It is right out of the 1960s and it is good basic accommodation. The room was a nice size with two comfortable double beds, a small refrigerator and microwave and a good size bathroom done in the original green tile and green fixtures of the time. It was squeaky clean and well maintained and that is what mattered to us. It is easy to access and very convenient to the town and the proprietor was very nice on the phone when he called to check on our arrival time. (We had put in our online reservation form that we would be late arriving but evidently that information was not sent on to him.) He had not heard from us by 10 p.m. so he called to say he would just leave the room door open and we could handle any paperwork the next morning. It was great for us. I would certainly go there again. The motel is exactly as shown in the pictures and there were no surprizes.
I really enjoy their amazing location with great view of mountains! Close to the grocery store. Close to mountains resorts. Sunny late fall morning was beautiful there.
The property is good for the money you are paying, small price but enough comfort as for the motel.
Front desk guy was very attentive and helpful.
Our kids really enjoy being in the room and outside the building with the view of Shenandoah valley.
My wife also likes staying there.
If we need we will come back there.
- Very pleasant staff and the room was great value for money. I would definitely stay again.
Motel 6 Harrisonburg
Located close to Interstate 81, this Harrisonburg motel features an outdoor pool and rooms that have a sitting area. Massanutten Resort is 12 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at Harrisonburg Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided. Wi-Fi is available for a charge.Plenty of shopping and dining is within one mile of Motel 6 Harrisonburg and James Madison University is a 5-minute drive away.
- This was a handicapped room and it was spacious for negociating. Bathroom large and equipped.
- How large the bathroom was! How large the room was!
- It is very good price and it is very clean. It is very close to the shopping area and restaurants.
- We try to stay here on the way to/from MD because it is always a great deal, roomy, clean, and easy access from Interstate
- Room rate advertised at motel was below booking.com. I paid $17.00 over advertised rate by booking thru them.
Just off Interstate-81, this Harrisonburg hotel is a 4 minute drive from Valley Mall and the Quilt Museum. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a buffet breakfast with waffles, eggs, and sausage.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided at the Comfort Inn Harrisonburg. Guests can relax on the deck lounge chairs or walk through the hotel grounds.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Harrisonburg Comfort Inn. All rooms include a work desk, and are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and neutral colors.Parking is free at the Comfort Inn. James Madison University is one mile from the hotel. Heritage Oaks Golf Club is 4.5 miles away.
- Was as advertised. Room was clean and problems fixed quickly
- There was a good selection of eateries and shopping choices close to the property. The breakfast was nice.
- The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast items were quite extensive.
- The bed was especially comfortable. I have back problems and I slept really well.
- Great location but difficult to access once you leave the highway.
Top Hotels In Grove Hill Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grove Hill Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grove Hill Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grove Hill Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!