10 Best Hotels To Stay In Groton New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Groton New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Groton New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Groton New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Groton New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Groton New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Groton New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Groton New York State:
John Joseph Inn
Located in Groton, 10 miles from Ithaca, John Joseph Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Waterloo is 29 miles from John Joseph Inn, and Cortland is 16 miles away. Hancock Airport is 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Super 8 Ithaca
Super 8 Ithaca offers accommodations in Ithaca.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cortland is 20 miles from Super 8 Ithaca, and Watkins Glen is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 51 miles from Super 8 Ithaca.
- They recently redid the rooms (which were fine before), making them even more comfortable and visually appealing. The room was immaculate. Everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful. You cannot beat this location if you have a student at Ithaca College.
- Rooms were clean. employees were helpful. breakfast was good
- breakfast was good for what you pay. Nice having grocery store and shops right next to the hotel.
- Free parking. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast. If you forget something like toothbrush or deodorant the hotel gives you for free
- The daytime staff and cleaning crew were very nice and friendly. This motel is not the newest or fanciest, but at least you don’t have to battle with the downtown parking lots, or difficulty getting in and out or around town. For our trip, and the tasks we had to accomplish, the Super 8 was a great choice. And Wegmans Grocery Store, with their fantastic ready-to-eat food section, is right across the street!
Inn at Taughannock, near Ithaca
Inn at Taughannock offers accommodations in Trumansburg. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Ithaca is 9 miles from Inn at Taughannock, and Waterloo is 28 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 47 miles away.
- The hotel was wonderful. The room was even better that the picture.
- Continental breakfast, staff, onsite restaurant, at the state park, easy parking, near Cornell University, and the outside gas fire place.
- VERY UNHAPPY. I rented a room with a king or queen bed for my husband and I, but was given a room made up for 3 and charged for 3 people. Also I was charged almost $349.00 per night instead of the $236.00 per night as shown on the website. The picture on the website showed a beautiful room. Our room had a broken coffee maker, broken clock, the bed had a Hollywood bed frame with the frame and box springs showing. Had a set of sheets on the bed with only a comforter that was too small for the bed. TV was old (not a flat screen) and small. The screen was blurry, no DVD player, no WiFi. Our misfortune was that I made the booking as Hurricane Irma was approaching us in Sarasota, FL. I was unable to look at the confirmation because my printer and internet stopped working and everything was closed. I assumed everything with the booking was fine. My mistake. I would like for someone to contact me asap.
- beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, fabulous dinner restaurant, nicely decorated room with comfy bed
Deborha Y at the front desk was wonderful! My mother had a sudden sneezing attack and Deborah rushed in to find a tissue. She was so helpful and kind. She is an asset to the Inn.
The views at the inn are gorgeous and the landscaping is wonderful and clean!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ithaca, NY
This hotel in Ithaca, New York is only moments from Cornell University and Buttermilk Falls State Park. The completely non-smoking hotel offers a free daily breakfast and local area shuttle service.Country Inn & Suites Ithaca features guest suites with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers are also included.Guests at the Ithaca Country Inn offers an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This pet-friendly hotel also features a 24-hour business center and 24-hour coffee and cookie service in the lobby.
- The location was perfect. The breakfast was included and good.
- Three teams were there, and everything remained pleasant and smooth, even breakfast!
- The room is very comfortable. We were up visiting our daughter at Ithaca College so this was very convenient. Staff is great.
- One of the staff was so kind to me. We were in town because my father passed away. I wish I could remember her name? She worked at night. She was middle-aged like me. She had an accent (Eastern European perhaps?) She even brought a vase from her home for me to have for some flowers.
- I like the size of the hotel and it is comfortable for families.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ithaca
Located 3 miles from Cornell University, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Cayuga Lake is a 5-minute drive away.Cable TV is available in each traditionally decorated room at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ithaca. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or work out it in the fitness center. Laundry facilities are also available.Dining options are within 1 miles of the hotel. Ithaca College is 3 miles from the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
- Amanda was at the front desk as we arrived Friday night. She was very helpful and kind to us after our long trip. We were visiting Ithaca College in the morning and she took the time to show us a map of the area and how to get there. She then recommended a place to eat.
- The eggs were delicious, but the bacon was tough and not great… since you asked about the bacon! All in all great stay for the price paid.
- Very nice rooms and the staff was very helpful with direction and recommendations. Location is good close to points of interest
- This hotel is close to everything. There is also plenty of parking ……. A decent breakfast was a freebie
- We liked the walk in shower!! Nice desk with power and charging stations. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice breakfast area and good offerings. The location was convenient to Buttermilk Falls and the falls at the state park just south of the hotel.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cortland, NY
This hotel in New York is across from the State University of New York at Cortland. It features an indoor pool with a hot tub and guest rooms have cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator.Every room at the Country Inn & Suites Cortland also includes coffee-making facilities.Cortland Country Inn & Suites features a 24-hour gym and 24-hour access to a local fitness facility less than one mile from the property. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.The Country Music Park is 10 minutes from the hotel. Country Inn & Suites Cortland is 24 miles from Buttermilk Falls State Park. Cornell University and Ithaca are 17 miles from the property.
- Great place, super comfort, great breakfast and the hot tub was really hot !
- It was welcoming and homey. Just a very comfortable atmosphere. Great breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast was amazing, the woman in charge of the breakfast area went above and beyond for every guest!
- the breakfast was truly very good.All day cookies, coffee & fruit infused water …brilliant
- The room was clean, spacious, quiet, temperate, and comfortable.
Best Western Plus Finger Lakes Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Finger Lakes Inn & Suites is located in Cortland, 16 miles from Ithaca and 29 miles from Skaneateles.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Very happy with this room! My wife and I stayed overnight for a concert in Ithaca, and this was a great value! The room was just what we needed, and the pool (though small) was clean and enjoyable. The breakfast was quite good, though by 9:00 am on a Sunday, it was getting sparse. The coffee was instant, but drinkable. Would definitely stay here again!
- It was really quite, An the bed wasn’t to soft like most hotels.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Jim at the front desk was very personable and informative about the area. I would definitely stay here again.
- The staff at this hotel are friendly, informative and very helpful. The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. Everything about this place made our stay perfect.
- Very nice facility. Looks like it’s relatively new. Buildings, room and grounds all nice and neat.
Courtyard by Marriott Ithaca Airport/University
Set around a green garden, the award-winning Courtyard Ithaca is minutes from Cornell University and adjacent to Tompkins Regional Airport. It features an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.The spacious rooms at the Courtyard Ithaca are decorated with modern furniture, large beds and a seating area. Internet access is free and a work desk is standard in all rooms.Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast, served at the Courtyard Café. On-site vending machines provide a selection of drinks and snacks 24/7.Popular nearby attractions include Cayuga Nature Centre, a 10-minute drive from the Courtyard Ithaca hotel. The surroundings offer plenty of hiking possibilities along the Finger Lakes Trail.
- I checked in at 10:00 PM and checked out before 5:00 AM. I showed up to sleep before an early flight and that’s what I did. Very comfortable.
- Didn’t have breakfast as had plans for family breakfast
- The accommodations were fine. We arrived late, and left early the next day.
- Service is excellent. The staff is helpful and very polite
- The staff at check in was pleasant, professional & extremely helpful. My Mother was very impressed & spoke of it throughout th evening. Keep up the good work!
Trip Hotel Ithaca
One of our best sellers in Ithaca! Trip Hotel Ithaca offers accommodations in Ithaca.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cortland is 17 miles from Trip Hotel Ithaca, and Watkins Glen is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 48 miles from the property.
loved everything about trip hotel!
our furnace was not working sowe stayed here.
the staff was so friendly and helpful, better than any other hotel we have ever stay at.
breakfast was awesome! my husband is a fussy eater and HE loved the food!
- Breakfast was good, worker amazingly kind and efficient considering there was a lot of people. Maybe need two waffle makers?
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. It was a comfortable place to stay. They offer breakfast with your room and fee cancellation. Over all a great place to stay.
- The room itself was clean, however the heat didn’t work that well.
- Cheap place, lloks like they may be renovating so I will reserve judgment.
- loved everything about trip hotel!
The Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
This all-suite Ithaca hotel offers free shuttle service to Cornell University and Tompkins County Regional Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet are also provided.The Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca features modern rooms with 2 32-inch flat-screen TVs and a fully equipped kitchenette. A coffee maker and a clock radio with iPod docking station are included.Guests are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool and sports courts at Ithaca Homewood Suites. An outdoor picnic area with barbeque facilities is also available.A free reception featuring a light dinner and drinks is held at the hotel every Monday through Thursday evening. Snacks can be purchased at the gift shop throughout the day.Homewood Suites Ithaca is 4 miles from downtown Ithaca and 10 minutes from the Alan Treman State Marine Park.
- Room size, location near food and other businesses
- Large selection of breakfast items. Free coffee available all day. Very helpful airport driver. All staff greeted us every time they saw us. Loved the full size frig and the supply of dishes in the room.
It was so nice place to stay and the staff was so lovely and helpful!!!!
It was like a home in Ithaca. We’ll definitely come back to Homewood Suites.
Thank You for everything.
- Breakfast was very well stocked and varied. Staff are very friendly and eager to help. We had an issue with our bathroom and it took them less than 5 minutes to send someone to fix it. The shuttle was very helpful and convenient.
- The hotel has a great location close to the town and major attractions. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We stayed here with our 1-year dog and no issues. Our 9 year old loved the pool and the basketball hoop in the central patio. We got a room in the south area and was very quiet and comrfortable.
Top Hotels In Groton New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Groton New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Groton New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Groton New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!