10 Best Hotels To Stay In Griffith Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Griffith Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Griffith Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Griffith Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Griffith Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Griffith Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Griffith Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Griffith Arizona:
Best Western Plus A Wayfarer’s Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Kingman – and a guest favorite.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is next to historic Route 66. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi. A free continental breakfast is served daily.Each air-conditioned room includes a sitting area with a work desk, cable TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer at Best Western Plus A Wayfarer’s Inn & Suites. A microwave, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are also available.Guests can take advantage of a business center and a fitness center at Kingman Best Western Plus A Wayfarer’s Inn & Suites. A 24-hour front desk is available to assist guests. Laundry facilities are provided on site.Highway 93 is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Mohave is 50 miles from Best Western Plus A Wayfarer’s Inn & Suites Kingman.
the motel was super well cared for in all spaces
room was wonderfully laid out
full breakfast well done
- Everything in this hotel was awesome, starting for the people that worked in it and also de comfort in the rooms. Breakfast was very complete
- The breakfast was good quality. The place is very clean.
We were just passing through and wished we could have stayed longer.
We were able to travel on Route 66.
- This room was cleaned better than most rooms we stay in and the beds were made in a manner that you knew the housekeeper took pride in her work
- the motel was super well cared for in all spaces
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingman
One of our best sellers in Kingman! La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingman is located in Kingman, 30 miles from Laughlin and 30 miles from Bullhead City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is business center at the property.Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Newer property so everything is clean and modern. Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Room was large and comfortable. Great stopover for through-travelers. Breakfast was good, many options to get you going.
- The location of the hotel, walking distance from restaurants
- The beds were very comfortable and the options for pillow firmness or softness were plentiful. The whole facility was so clean and sleek. The room scheme was very soothing.
- Good equiped. Large room and beds. Little high price but still recommend
- Pool and hot tub were great. Room was fine. Breakfast was quite good.
Motel 6 Kingman East
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 4 miles from Andy Devine – Mohave Museum. All bright rooms include cable TV with extended channels. Lightwine Gallery is 2 miles away.A 24-hour front desk is available at Motel 6 Kingman East. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby. A laundromat is on site. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are available.Laughlin – Bullhead City International Airport is 35 miles from Kingman East Motel 6. Desert Diamond Distillery is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room not clean, cock roaches climbing the wall, small brown bugs all over
- Staff was exceptional. Front Desk was xtremely efficient.
- The staff went above and beyond without hesitation.
- We liked the 2 beds, the new shower curtain, the big counter space.
- I think your whole Motel needs a remodel. You have great staff and location. By having a dirty grungy spotted carpet. It make everything else look like a drug place. I was very impressed with pricing and location. You place makes the staff look bad. Please remodel
Quality Inn Kingman
Located on Historic Route 66, this hotel offers views of the Hualapai Mountains. It features a free airport shuttle and a large outdoor pool. Traditionally decorated rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in every room at Quality Inn Kingman. In-room coffee and a hairdryer are also offered for guest convenience.A breakfast buffet with hot items, muffins and fresh fruit is available daily. Kingman Quality Inn also provides on-site fitness and business facilities.Mohave County Fairgrounds and the Museum of History & Arts are within a 3-minute drive from this hotel. Kingman Municipal Golf Course is just 2 miles away.
- Full breakfast….eggs sausage hash browns…lus fruits yogarts, danishes, English muffins, coffee, tea, juice, variety of cereals…best Hotel Breakfast of any hotel ever stayed in.
- Perfect motel right on the Route 66. Much higher quality than other network motels. Wide variety at breakfast.
- Exceeded my expectations for the overall cost of stay.
- Staff was very good to us and made sure we had everything we needed. Hot breakfast was good. Nice, huge dog walking area. Convenient location. Quiet.
- The most helpful staff possible. Arranged for a cab to pick us up from the Amtrak Station at 12:45 am, and then the hotel picked up the fare! The attendant at breakfast was very pleasant and made sure everyone had what they needed. Highly recommend a stay if you are in Kingman, AZ.
Holiday Inn Express Kingman
Directly off Interstate 40 and minutes from the legendary Route 66, this Kingman, Arizona hotel offers easy access to local attractions along with modern on-site facilities, including an indoor pool.Start the day at the Holiday Inn Express Kingman with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers or take advantage of the free daily hot breakfast buffet. Work out in the on-site fitness center or work in the well-equipped business center.Only a short drive from the Kingman Holiday Inn Express is the Oatman Ghost Town and Chloride Old Mining Town. Hualapai Mountain Park and the Route 66 Museum and Theater are also nearby.
- Hotel area was nice and businesses around very convenient.
- nice room, quiet hotel, maintenance came quickly when informed of a problem
- Room size was great, the coffee made in the room tasted really good and I also liked the choice of pillows.
- Good hot breakfast with an upscale seating area. It was a pleasant start to the day. I used the nice laundry facilities. Detergent was available at the front desk.
- Very good breakfast and helpful staff. If you’re looking for a good meal ask reception to recommend a steakhouse.
Motel 6 Kingman West
Motel 6 Kingman West is located in Kingman, 29 miles from Laughlin and 29 miles from Bullhead City.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
Beds and pillows were comfortable, as usual!
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Convince for the job I was there to do good location not to fight traffic to get to property I was working.
- Room nice and large plenty of room to walk around and not stepping over my pets.
- The staff was very nice and let us check in early with problems:)
- Very clean. Spacious room. Good looking. Cheap. Great value.
- Beds and pillows were comfortable, as usual!
Best Western Plus King’s Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Kingman.In Kingman, Arizona, 2.5 miles from Casey Jones Village Museum, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and hot tub. A gym is on site. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room at Best Western Plus King’s Inn and Suites features a flat-screen TV with cable. A fridge and microwave are provided in all bright rooms with private bathrooms. Tea and coffee making facilities are included.There is a 24-hour front desk at Best Western Plus King’s Inn and Suites Kingman. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available on site. A laundromat is available.Mohave Museum of History and Arts is 3.5 miles from this hotel. Desert Diamond Distillery is a 15 minute drive away.
- Amazing breakfast! Omelettes made to your specifications!
- The comfort of the room, friendly staff, delicious breakfast
- Excellent experience, didn’t expect it to be so nice
- Good location, great breakfast and attentive staff. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Breakfast was excellent and staff kept food dishes full and were constantly cleaning and helping find items. Of all places we have stayed, Best Western has the best breakfast variety. We appreciate non-smoking rooms, we have stayed in other chains with non-smoking rooms which were like sleeping in an ashtray. Just because they say non-smoking doesn’t always mean smoke free.
Hampton Inn & Suites Kingman
Hampton Inn & Suites Kingman offers accommodations in Kingman.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Laughlin is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Kingman, and Bullhead City is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 30 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Kingman.
I always preferred to stay in this hotel because of the environment, food, and location.
The cleanliness is on its top.
My family loves the breakfast.
Nice comfortable bed, the
work out room, pool, food,the staff awsum!!!
- Breakfast was hot, beds were comfortable, nice staff. Clean room. Pool and spa area was clean and well kept.
- Breakfast was great. Beds were really comfortable.
- Hotel was great! The breakfast was amazing, rooms were clean and comfy, and the staff were all polite.
- I always preferred to stay in this hotel because of the environment, food, and location.
SpringHill Suites Kingman Route 66
Situated along Route 66 in Kingman, this hotel features an indoor heated pool and a fitness center. Accommodation comes with a 32’’ flat-screen TV and a pantry area.All stylishly furnished studios come with a well-lit desk, voice mail and free high-speed internet. The pantry includes a small fridge, sink and microwave.Guests at SpringHill Route 66 can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or work out at the fitness center with cardio equipment, free weights and treadmills.The Kingman Airport is located 4 miles from SpringHill Suites Kingman Route 66. The Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course is only 2.9 miles away.
- Exceptional pool was warm, different pillow firmness options, large breakfast selection staff is always pleasant in a Springhill.
- The breakfast was okay and the beds were fairly comfortable.
- The facility seemed nice overall. However for the amount of money charged we could have stayed at a less expensive Hotel for the same amenities.
- Best breakfast during our road trip. More choices than in other motels where you get only toast, butter, jam and sometimes waffles.
- Excellent breakfast and the room was terrific. Great friendly staff on check in and throughout our stay. I would highly recommend staying here.
Comfort Inn Kingman
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Kingman offers accommodations in Kingman.The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 31 miles from Comfort Inn Kingman.
- Mary in the breakfast room was delightful. The young lady who checked us in was very nice.
- close to freeway and easy to find close to other venues
- It was after breakfast the the lady made us waffles.
- The staff was friendly and helpful with our questions! The breakfast was great!!
- The price was reasonable, the room was comfortable. I slept well.
Top Hotels In Griffith Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Griffith Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Griffith Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Griffith Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!