10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gregg Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Gregg Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gregg Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gregg Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gregg Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gregg Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gregg Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gregg Pennsylvania:
Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge
Set in Pittsburgh, Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge is 8.1 miles from Mount Washington and offers facilities like fitness centre. Popular points of interest around the property include Point State Park and David L. Lawrence Convention Center. The property is located 9.3 miles from University of Pittsburgh.The units at the hotel feature a flat-screen TV, a coffee machine and a work desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Select rooms offer a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.At Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub.A business centre with an ATM machine is at guests’ disposal at the accommodation. Staff at the reception can help guests with any queries that they may have.Heinz Field is 9.3 miles from Drury Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, while Andy Warhol Museum is 9.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 8.7 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard Pittsburgh Settlers Ridge/Robinson Township
Located just off I-376 and less than 9 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport, this hotel offers an airline reservation desk and free local shuttle service every day.Rooms at the Courtyard Pittsburgh Settlers Ridge/Robinson Township are decorated in red and tan with dark wood furnishings. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. An in-room coffee maker and ironing services are also available.The Bistro, the Pittsburgh Courtyard’s on-site restaurant, serves American breakfast and dinner. Starbucks coffees and a full bar are also offered.Guests of the Settlers Ridge Courtyard can enjoy the indoor pool facility with spacious windows and provided towels. The hotel’s fitness room contains workout equipment and weights.The Robinson Township Courtyard is less than 11 miles from Heinz Stadium and less than 17 miles from the Pittsburgh Zoo.
- This is a very nice hotel. The room and bathroom are clean and modern, and the staff was friendly.
- the room was modern in design, moderately clean, and comfortable
This Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Denise, the desk clerk, was outstanding. Friendly, outgoing and helpful. Our family came to visit us during our stay & it was perfect for adults and kids. The pool was clean and the kids had a blast. The bar tender was great as well. I can’t say enough good things about this hotel.
If we are ever back in the area we will definitely return.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and pillows, amenities on point.
The rooms were very clean, the bathroom was huge and very clean. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were great quality. Not the usual pancake pillows at most hotels.
The location was convenient just outside of Pittsburgh, so getting around was fairly easy.
No complaints to speak of.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport South/Settlers Ridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport South/Settlers Ridge offers accommodations in Gayly.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 8 miles from Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport, and Washington is 19 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff was amazing and so helpful, shout out to Ricardo and Alexys, you guys are the best!!
- Great location and new hotel. Breakfast was also very good.
- Great hotel, clean and lots of parking. Great breakfast.
- Breakfast was delicious! Sleek, modern decor. Relaxing fire pit with peaceful sounds. Close to so many restaurants and attractions.
- hotel seems new, modern finishes. very clean. great breakfast. This is one of the few hotels with 24/7 airport pick up which was great since we arrived at 1 am!
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport is located in Robinson Township, 9 miles from Pittsburgh and 20 miles from Washington.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Thompson is 26 miles from Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh South, and Monroeville is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 6 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Pittsburgh South Airport.
- A strategic location for us. The cleaning lady was generous when we requested for coffee to be replenished as we had 3 persons sharing the room. The receptionist was very helpful and generous, so cold outside, took the trouble to go to her car, lent me her personal unit of scrapper to clear the snow on my rental car. This was my first time driving under a snowing condition.
- The bed was comfy, the WiFi worked good, there’s a restaurant right next door that has great food, pets are free, & the room was clean.
- The reason for my trip was to catch a flight out of Pittsburgh airport early in the morning. The hotel is located very close to the airport.
- The hotel is in an excellent part of the city, There’s a mall, walmart, bestbuy, target, kohls, shopping plaza, two gas stations and more than 10 restaurants within a 5 min drive. At the lobby they recieved us with complimentary coffee and the checkin/checkout were quick and efficient. The hotel is much bigger from what I expected with good parking space. On the outside and the hallways it looks like a regular redroof but on the inside, the room looks brand new, completely renovated and modern with a nice big desk to work. Very impressed with the rooms and hotel location. I would definitely stay here next time.
- Clean, Asian inspired rooms. Comfy beds and linens. Quiet.
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport
One of our top picks in Robinson Township.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport offers accommodations in Robinson Township, just 9 miles from Pittsburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Washington is 19 miles from Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport, and Thompson is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 6 miles from Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Airport.
- Loved the room layout, sectional couch, very comfy bed, big shower , great hot breakfast!
- nice n clean for da money very respectful ppl that work there this will be my only spoti stay when i come to Pittsburgh Factz💯
- The room was comfortable, clean and very spacious. The breakfast was delicious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be returning for future stays.
- Spacious room, friendly staff, great swimming pool
- Food was standard, pre-made and not very appealing to me
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport
Econolodge Inn and Suites Pittsburgh Airport is located in Robinson Township, just 10 miles from Pittsburgh.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington is 19 miles from Econolodge Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 26 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The morning person let us check out a little later, which was very nice of him.
- I thought the accommodation were excellent. And my stay there was very great.
- I was pleasantly surprised. I booked for the low price and didn’t expect much. It was perfect. Super soft and comfy bed. Clean, well lit, the room had everything I needed. Easy check in and out.
- Affordable, convenient, and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
- Room was comfortable but not particularly attractive.
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Airport offers accommodations in Robinson Township, just 10 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington is 19 miles from SpringHill PIT Airport PA, and Thompson is 26 miles from the property. Pittsburgh International Airport is 5 miles away.
- The breakfast was very nice. Waffles, eggs, bacon and many other options.
The to was very nice
I was disappointed the pool as not usable
The back door lock did work z d it took sevreal minutes before someone answered the buzzrr.
- Was very disappointed that pool was out of order one of the biggest things my kids look forward to when we stay at a hotel.
- The evening staff on Friday night that greeted us made us feel very welcomed and entertained especially after our long drive. They went over and beyond to help us. The staff member in charge of breakfast also went out of her way to make sure we had the best cooked waffles! Please help recognize your employees who make us want to return to your line of hotels.
- It was very clean. Staff were friendly, smiling, courteous. Breakfast was very nicely presented.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Airport
A short drive from Pittsburgh International Airport and other attractions, this Pennsylvania hotel offers free airport and local area shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Airport features free wireless internet access throughout the entire property. After a free hot breakfast, guests can relax beside the outdoor pool or workout in the 24-hour fitness center.A variety of attractions surround the Pittsburgh Airport Holiday Inn Express. Corporate offices such as Bayer Corporation and FedEx are only minutes away. Guests can also see a football game at Heinz Field or explore the Pittsburgh Zoo.
- Excellent location , friendly staff, super comfortable beds, great breakfast!
- The shuttle driver was super friendly. Breakfast was thrown in even though we arrived so early for the check in we were invited to eat anyway. A room was made available immediately and we were there at 07:30. I would stay there again if it wasn’t just a bit too far from the sights of Pittsburgh itself. We were wanting a hotel near the airport and the road to West Virginia – so it was perfect for that.
- Need to improve your continental breakfast. Ran our of food and some of the food was cold.
- The staff was very courteous. The shuttle was AWESOME, Marty was very helpful, respectful as well as very dependable!
- Loved the breakfast. Especially the cinnamon rolls!
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport South-Robinson Mall
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport South-Robinson Mall offers accommodations in Robinson Township. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find business center at the property.Pittsburgh is 9 miles from HGI-PITT Airport South-Robinson Twp, and Washington is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This place looks brand new. The staff is very friendly. Totally enjoyed my stay.
- Room was very clean! Staff was very nice and answered any questions or concerns.
- Cleanliness, staff welcoming,breakfast,pool, overall was a great stay and will be staying there again…
- I like the different infused waters available at different times of the day.
- The place is immaculate and the staff are extremely pleasant.
Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Located 5.6 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), this hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi and free parking are available depending on length of stay. Central Pittsburgh is 9.9 miles away.The rooms at the Quality Inn Pittsburgh Airport include cable TV, a tea/coffee maker, a work desk and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy an American breakfast consisting of sweet and savoury dishes as well as freshly-brewed coffee and tea. There is also an on-site sports bar and banquet room.The Quicksilver Golf Club is 9.3 miles from the Quality Inn Pittsburgh.
- They had a decent free breakfast and offered smoking rooms which is extremely uncommon these days and when it’s very cold outside it is much appreciated if you are a smoker.
- Very accommodating to us with our pet . Clean compared to many pet friendly ones we’ve been to. Breakfast was a decent selection. Very convenient to Robinson mall area and shops. Downtown is just 15min away.
- Friendly staff. Worked well with our early flight out of Pittsburgh and parking of our car.
- We had a great weekend. Planning another trip and this will be the place we will stay. It was very clean. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
- I stayed at both ends of my four day trip. On my return, I requested a room on the 2nd floor, as the ground floor room was very poor (see below), and this was MUCH better. It was clean, fresh and the window opened (although the fastenings on it did not work).
Top Hotels In Gregg Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gregg Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gregg Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gregg Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!