10 Best Hotels To Stay In Greenwich Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Greenwich Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Greenwich Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Greenwich Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Greenwich Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Greenwich Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Greenwich Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Greenwich Virginia:
Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
Just off Interstate 264, this Virginia Beach hotel features modern amenities and facilities, such as Wi-Fi access, and offers convenient access to major area attractions, including beaches and golf coursesGuests at the Hampton Inn Virginia Beach can start the day with a free hot breakfast after a restful night’s sleep on signature Cloud Nine beds. Guests will also appreciate the on-site fitness center, complete with an outdoor swimming pool.Popular points of interest, including the shops, restaurants and entertainment options of the Virginia Beach Town Center can be found only moments from the Virginia Beach Hampton Inn. The Virginia Beach Convention Center, Norfolk Naval Station and Oceana Naval Air Station are also located close to the hotel.
- I like Rakia the housekeeper she was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. Breakfast was free and ok, front desk was nice front lobby was nice. WiFi was free and good to have. Room was clean, bed was comfy other than the pillows.
- I appreciated the resourcefulness of the staff. I was very pleased with the way the representative took the time to help us find things to do in the area. The staff there was friendly and informative.
Complimentary continental (hot) breakfast was good. Sufficient selection.
Staff at breakfast and room stewards were friendly. Front desk satff (Matt) was friendly and informative.
- Bed was very comfy. Location was great..15 minutes to the beach and easy to get to
- Easy access to main interstate and location to the university
TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach
TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach, featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a well-equipped gym, is located 5 miles from the Norfolk International Airport.Each spacious suite offers a modern kitchen with a refrigerator and a dishwasher. Meals can be prepared using TownePlace Suites Virginia Beachâ€™s barbecue facilities. A dining area and living area are included with all accommodation.Free wi-fi access is available at TownePlace Suites Virginia Beach. The hotel also provides free public parking on site and a reservation is required.
- We enjoyed the suite it made us feel like we was home. I would recommend this facility to family and friends.
- The bed was nice and the kitchen was a good little extra
- Great breakfast! 2Br suites are perfect for families!
- I loved the set up of the rooms. It was very spacious and comfortable.
- There was a good selection for breakfast. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was excellent with ample space. I loved the location and right off the highway exit which was super convenient. I would definitely come back again and stay here.
La Quinta Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.Located 6 miles from Norfolk International Airport, this Virginia Beach hotel is a 19-minute drive from the Virginia Beach boardwalk. A breakfast with waffles is provided each morning and free Wi-Fi is accessible from the rooms.Guests staying at the La Quinta Inn Norfolk Virginia Beach can swim in the outdoor pool and enjoy the convenience of express check-out. Newspapers are also available.A cable TV and a desk are included in every room at the La Quinta Inn Norfolk. There is also a hairdryer in the private bathroom.The La Quinta Inn Virginia Beach is a 17-minute drive from Chick’s Beach and is 13 miles from the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
- The amenities were good. The location was good. Access to the room was easy.
- It’s an old budget hotel but for the cost it’s worth the price. The best part is the caring staff that is dedicated to their jobs and making sure the stay is enjoyable.
- I didn’t see any eggs or meat foods. Lots of carbs so I didn’t go to breakfast the second day.
- Room was clean, smells fresh and bed was comfortable
- Very clean and affordable, friendly staff, good breakfast
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.Featuring an outdoor seasonal swimming pool, this 100% smoke-free Virginia Beach hotel is directly off of I-284. Virginia Beach and Boardwalk are a 15-minute drive from the property.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included in every room at the Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach. Some rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.A snack bar is available on site for guests to enjoy. The Virginia Beach Red Roof Inn has a 24-hour front desk and is non-smoking.A Ruby Tuesday’s restaurant is across from the hotel.Downtown Norfolk is 6 miles from the property. Norfolk International Airport is a 13-minute drive from the Red Roof Inn.
- The staff is always so nice and friendly that’s hard to find these days. And I really like the ethnic diversity of the persons at the front desk.
- Need a chair for more than one person in room not just the chair at desk.
- They staff is always so friendly, and they have a since of urgency when providing guest services.
- Nice comfortable bed with and the staff was very friendly.
- The man during check in was nice and very outgoing! Wish I could remember his name. The king room was nice, bed and bedding were comfy!
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach – Norfolk
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach – Norfolk offers accommodations in Virginia Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Hampton is 16 miles from HI Virginia Beach, and Norfolk is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The food at the restaurant was good. That’s all.
- The view was fantastic, room was generally clean, couldn’t ask for a more convenient location. Staff was polite and courteous.
- The room and bathroom were comfortable and was plenty room.
- The lobby and restraurant/bar looked nice from the distance. Never ate there. People were nice.
- This is a pretty big hotel that is perfectly located. It is tucked away from all of the riff raff but everything was within a 10 to 15 minute drive. Great staff and nice resort style pool. Very clean and comfortable. This was my first trip to VA Beach but it will not be my last. As a travel agent I have already referred clients to this hotel for their VA Beach experience.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach offers accommodations in Virginia Beach, just 16 miles from Hampton. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Norfolk is 6 miles from Homewood Suites Virginia Beach, and Newport News is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 3.7 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach.
- The bed was really comfortable!! The room was very clean
- The hotel was clean and the people was. Really nice. I would come back again.
- I loved the how the bed felt like you were sleeping on clouds. And the pool was great. I loved how the staff was friendly.
- Love that they were pet friendly! Pet fee was more than I expected though. Friendly staff, clean rooms!
- Room was big and it was around just about everything Walmart food places etc
Courtyard Virginia Beach Norfolk
This hotel is 9 miles from Virginia Beach, and 6 miles from the Norfolk International Airport. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Courtyard Virginia Beach Norfolk include luxury bedding and a sofa bed. They come equipped with a coffee maker, an iron, and an alarm clock.The Bistro offers breakfast, dinner, and evening cocktails. The Virginia Beach Norfolk also has a Take Out Taxi that provides room service.The Virginia Beach Convention Center is only 11 miles from this Marriott Courtyard hotel in Norfolk. Nearby recreational activities include tennis and sailing.
- Clean room. Very cozy. Nice little outdoor seating area.
- The Staff at this Courtyard are absolutely amazing. I would definitely stay here again! This is my new favorite place to stay in Virginia Beach
- The location was central to the beach and the meet venue. It was also close to many food choices. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was perfect for what we needed.
- The stay was good and staff was amazing. Hotel was close to everything I needed to do.
- The property was very clean. The staff were extremely nice.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach
This hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, a well-equipped fitness centre. It provides guest laundry facilities. Norfolk International Airport is 6.6 miles away.SpringHill Suites Norfolk has rooms with deluxe bedding, each one fitted with custom comforters and feather pillows. Each accommodation has cable and pay-per-view channels.All rooms have basic catering facilities such as microwave, fridge as well as cupboard space for groceries. There is also a small dining area.SpringHill Suites provides a daily housekeeping service and also offers dry cleaning services. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby. A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach is less than 6 miles away from Harbor Park. Virgina Beach Oceanfront is a 20-minute drive away.
- Once again, I loved everything! Great staff, excellet rates, fantastic room, brilliant location! This is my hotel of choice when visiting Norfolk.
- The room was exceptional and the complimentary breakfast was great.
- Every single aspect of this hotel, including the friendly staff, clean rooms, soft beds, price, and location were perfect!
- Breakfast was very nice. It was full and fresh. Room was nice and quiet, clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. We would stay here again, if our grandson is still in the area. It is very close to whee he lives.
- Breakfast was awesome! So was the pool & location.
Motel 6 Norfolk
One of our best sellers in Norfolk! This hotel is just a 10-minute drive from downtown Norfolk and features an outdoor pool. Cable TV with extended channels is available in every room.Motel 6 Norfolk has rooms with a work desk and wireless internet access. They are decorated in light colors, carpeted floors, and wood furnishings. Select rooms have a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator.Guests can relax on the poolside terrace at the Norfolk Motel 6. Copy and fax services are available at the 24-hour front desk and on-site laundry facilities are provided.The Norfolk Naval Station is 10 miles from the motel. Virginia Beach is 15 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean. Inexpensive price for one night.
- The woman at the front desk when we checked in gave us some of the best customer service I have ever received.
- Honestly I believe with some upgrades you can raise the cost up just a little bit more.
- The lighting in the room was great! And the staff were very warm and welcoming.
- Even though I asked for 2 double beds and it wasn’t available, I was still accommodated with a better room for same price. Thanks!!
Days Inn Norfolk
One of our best sellers in Norfolk! Only 5 miles from downtown Norfolk, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool as well as free Wi-Fi access. The Norfolk Naval Station is 13 miles away.Relax in the comfortably decorated rooms at the Days Inn Norfolk. They all feature a cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator and are decorated in warm colors and wood furnishings.A daily continental breakfast is served in the lobby of the Norfolk Days Inn. Guests can take advantage of the on-site laundry facilities and 24-hour front desk services. Newspapers are provided Monday through Friday.Norfolk International Airport is a 12 minute drive from the hotel. Virginia Beach is 15 miles away.
- It made us laugh! – Awefull! Terrible! Kinda like a 5 story crack house! It’s a good thing my daughter and I have a great sense of humor, PLUS, we were exhausted after a 15+ hour drive, or we’d have left. I can’t believe any booking site has this place on it. This is a partial list of the problems below:
- Continental Breakfast wasnt as bad as I expected. Nice selection of food
- a double room for 50 bucks is awesome. had good water pressure in bathroom. plenty enough tv channels and good internet
- Nothing at all the room was stinking and the sheets was dirty it was very Horrible
- I love the breakfast; oatmeal, toast, bananas, yogurt, orange juice, cereal. I feel like it’s a decent breakfast. The staff is always super nice (I’ve stayed here a few times) and the rooms are clean, just be sure to ask for nonsmoking – the smoking units reek of weed smell.
Top Hotels In Greenwich Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Greenwich Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Greenwich Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Greenwich Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!