10 Best Hotels To Stay In Greenwich Village New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Greenwich Village New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Greenwich Village New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Greenwich Village New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Greenwich Village New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Greenwich Village New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Greenwich Village New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Greenwich Village New York State:
The Marlton Hotel
One of our best sellers in New York City! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Marlton Hotel offers accommodations in New York City, just 0.8 miles from The Highline Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Empire State Building is 1.2 miles from The Marlton Hotel, and Chrysler Building is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from The Marlton Hotel.
Greenwich Village is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and culture.
The front desk staff was great. Super friendly and responsive to any request.
The breakfast included in the rate was an added bonus. Loved the ambiance, food and service at the restaurant. Appreciated having more options for a complimentary breakfast than just pastries and coffee.
- The atmosphere was awesome. It was better than I had expected. The bed was really comfortable. We only ate breakfast in the hotel and it was good. And the location was great.
- It is very charming and nice. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- The little extras were a nice touch, clean room and a good shower
- I love their high end toiletries, and the clever design of the very small rooms, which still don’t skimp on comfort, and the sense of home in the lounges. The rainwater shower is also very lovely. Our bartender was very pleasant on Friday night, and the wait staff at breakfast were delightful. Food at Margeaux is a bit pricey, but its great that continental breakfast is now included in room rate.
- The front desk staff was great. Super friendly and responsive to any request.
INNSIDE by Melià New York Nomad
INNSIDE by Melià New York Nomad offers accommodations in New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Empire State Building is 1,950 feet from INNSIDE by Melià New York Nomad, and Times Square is 0.9 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- It was very crisp and clean. Room was very nice. Comfortable bed with Down comforter. really needs 4 pillows per bed. Most people sleep with more than 1
- Great, hip hotel. Great staff. Javier was a huge help with getting a taxi and checking out.
- Love ethos property. Always come back to it. Close to Penn Station and some of the best gyms in the city.
- Clean and tidy rooms with modern amenities. Close to the subway and a central location to sightseeing in New York.
- Great location, common infrastructures, atmosphere, bar
This Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel is north of Madison Square Park in the NoMad neighborhood. Residential-inspired rooms offer Art Nouveau style and free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and iHome® alarm clock radio is provided in each Evelyn Hotel room. Some rooms have hardwood floors and a small reading area. Each private bathroom offers a hairdryer and premium bath amenities.A walking tour is offered on-site each Saturday. Guests at the Manhattan Evelyn Hotel can also take advantage of concierge services and free luggage storage at reception. Complimentary coffee is offered daily in the lobby area.The Evelyn Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of the Flatiron Building and a 10-minute walk of the Empire State Building. The 28 Street subway station is a 4-minute walk away.
NoMad is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, food and museums.
+ Easy check-in
+ Easy check-out
+ Good taxi service
- Location was very good, near and accessible to the sights
- location is perfect for tourists like us. Near subway stop, opposite Essen for food. Great idea to offer coffe tea and pastries to customers. Clean and fulll of towels, bathrobes. Staff kind and efficient (I had a little inconvenience settled in few hours)
- The staff were professional. The newly renovated room was well thoughtout in regards to decor and and space use.
- The staff are extremely friendly and I received a warm welcome each time I walked through the front door (even though the lobby is undergoing renovation and is a little basic)! The rooms are very stylish with a comfortable bed and clean amenities, with an added bonus of an amazing shower. This hotel is very detail oriented, down to the bathroom amenities and their focus on environmental responsibility regarding towel and sheet change. The location of the hotel is perfect for travelling, nestled in a quiet side street off of 5th avenue with the Empire State building to your right and the Flatiron building to your left. Extra bonus: fast, free Wi-Fi and Shake Shack around the corner.
- + Clean
Featuring free WiFi, Dream Downtown offers accommodations in New York City. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The Highline Park is 1,300 feet from Dream Downtown, and Empire State Building is 1.1 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- the staff opened the pool especially for me in -1 weather and were on hand when ever needed.
- The staff was excellent and helpful – especially Angela at the front desk. She made several recommendations for dinner places, and was very helpful when I fell ill and had to extend my stay.
- great location in meatpacking district, comfortable bed, good view of the city.
- I was pleased all the way around. The service was great, the staff was pleasant and the facility was wonderful!
Great cocktails at all restaurants
Always a DJ putting on great music in bar/hallway
Great ambiente in hotel
Great view from rooftop bar
Park Lane Hotel – A Central Park Hotel
One of our top picks in New York City.Park Lane Hotel – A Central Park Hotel is a deluxe hotel with a European ambiance, providing views over Central Park and the New York skyline. It is only 2 minutes’ walk from the elegant shops of 5th Avenue and the 59th Street N,Q,R underground station.Spacious and bright, rooms at Park Lane Hotel are fitted with oversized windows and fine linens. Amenities include flat-screen TVs and access to the on-site fitness centre.Enjoy a seasonal menu created by Andrew Carranza at The Park Room Restaurant, or select from a wide variety of cocktails at Harry’s New York Bar.New York’s Museum of Modern Art, Radio City Music Hall, and Rockefeller Center, are all within 10 minutes’ walk. With the park directly in front of the hotel, jogging and recreational activities are easily accessible.
- Park Lane was amazing, especially the staff!! I was stuck in New York for two extra days after cancelled flights and lost luggage and they helped make me feel welcome and safe. The beds were super comfy and the food services were wonderful.
Location was excellent, directly across from Central Park and right beside subway access.
Very large room with comfy beds
- 1. Location, 2. the second room after I moved from a dreary room with a broken drawer . 3. Lavazzo’s coffee bar!
- We were upgraded on arrival and our room was perfect
- Love the location, the helpful staff, the lobby, the views..
Hotel Beacon is located in New York City, just 0.8 miles from Central Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Metropolitan Museum of Art is one mile from Hotel Beacon, and Museum of Modern Art is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
Everyone from the maids to the doormen were friendly helpful and attentive.
The bar was great we only used it one night but what a gem, great ambience. The underground was only a short walk, and in minutes we were downtown.
- Hotel is very well situated-great location. Large rooms, friendly accommodating staff.
- Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly and helpful staff.
- we sleep in and breakfast in the room so it’s nice that housekeeping does a late clean up–the location is the best — found a new sushi place on Amsterdam — it’s fun to try all the convenient restaurants
The location was excellent plenty of local supermarkets such as Fairway which provides hit food to rake away and Trader Joes.
Excellent Serafina restaurant about 5 minutes walk away also underground station within shirt walking distanceand staff were all courteous helpful and efficient.
The room was spacious and the layout was excellent with good kitchenette area which even included a toaster as well 2 electric rings,microwave and fridge.
We didn’t even have to wash up as the housekeepers remove dirty crockery when they service the room each day and replace with clean items!There was a table and chairs and easy chair also.Closet and drawer space were ample and a room safe was available also an iron.
There were elevators which we rarely had to wait for and very rapid ( first time I have experienced this in NYC hotel)
- Everyone from the maids to the doormen were friendly helpful and attentive.
YOTEL New York Times Square
One of our top picks in New York City.Located in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in New York City, half a mile from Times Square, YOTEL New York Times Square features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Radio City Music Hall is 0.8 miles from YOTEL New York Times Square, and Top of the Rock is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from YOTEL New York Times Square.
Hell’s Kitchen is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, theater and entertainment.
- We always travel to New York Looking at pictures on line for Yotel we booked a room after seeing beautiful pictures first of all We couldn’t sleep all night because the people upstairs were very loud and also the room was very small.
- The 4th floor front desk. Kiosk at me in entry and lighting. Attractive people all over the facility ?
- The layout of the room was nice. The scenery was also great. Very comfortable and nice intimate place to stay with your partner.
– Location is great, close to Time Square and Port Authority (you can get all transportation you need from there)
– The room was very clean
– They have a nice restaurant and a small coffe place you you need to grab something before you go
– Bed was amazing
– Great air conditioner
– Wi-fi was fast
– Staff was helpful when needed
- Great location staff were very nice and help full room was cleaned every day fresh towels toilet roll ECT we would definitely recommend this hotel and we will definitely come stay again.
One of our top picks in New York City – and a guest favorite.
Located in the Midtown West neighborhood in New York City, 650 feet from Times Square, The Knickerbocker features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Top of the Rock is 0.4 miles from The Knickerbocker, and Radio City Music Hall is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from The Knickerbocker.
- All of the food served us fine. The dinner weinershnitzl was excellent. Danishes at breakfast also. Everything was good.
- It was a perfect stay. The room was spacious and comfy. We grabbed a lite breakfast at Jake’s every morning which has great coffee. The Rooftop and Apres at the Knick were wonderful. I ended each evening with a visit to the Rooftop. Loved the lobster roll and the chicken sliders. They also have a great wine list. Can’t wait to go back this summer and really enjoy the Rooftop. The location was very central and the Concierge was a doll mapping out the fastest routes for our city escapades.
- The location couldn’t be better! The room was wonderful and the views were beautiful! Absolutely LOVED my stay here!!!
- Omg!!! This place. Comfy bed, beautiful view, perfect location, great food and drinks, awesome staff, great concierge, excellent doormen… The list could literally go on. We will def stay here again!!!
- best location，bloody closed to time square，best hotel environment，clean&advanced ，like the pillows too much.
Radisson Martinique on Broadway
One of our top picks in New York City.Radisson Martinique on Broadway is located in New York City, 650 feet from Empire State Building and 0.6 miles from Times Square. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Chrysler Building is 0.7 miles from Martinique on Broadway, and Rockefeller Center is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
This an old (fully renovated) landmark hotel with interesting décor throughout. The floor in the Lobby areas is beautiful mosaic.
The Café Bar area serves excellent quality food with a wide menu on choice, for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Service is very good and friendly.
A metro station is located right outside the door (literally) so made for really easy traveling around all areas of Manhattan.
Most of the attractions are no more than a 10 minute walk, the location here is just so good !
Times Sq, Empire State, Central Stn, Saks on Sixth, Macys all literally 5 to 10 minutes away on foot.
Will be staying again.
- The bed was very comfortable. The comforter was super thick which added a bit of weight to it which helped me sleep like a rock. Only a few blocks from Times Square. Resturant had great food and the staff was very friendly.
- I loved everything from the staff to the hotel itself but felt like the room was not as clean as it could have been. It didn’t have a clean smell and the walls were scuffed. There was also no creamer for the in room keurig. But it was a great value and a great location. I would definitely come back and try it again to see if I felt that way about the room again.
fantastic value for this time of the year!!!
If that could dstay at the same value all year round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Radison is nicely situated in Korea Town. Great food footsteps away. It is close to Bryant Park, fifth ave and Times Square. Fortunately not too close. Quiet functional rooms with upgraded tiled bath. Will be back.
- This an old (fully renovated) landmark hotel with interesting décor throughout. The floor in the Lobby areas is beautiful mosaic.
Ramada Staten Island
One of our best sellers in Staten Island! This motel is on Staten Island off Interstate 278 in New York and features free Wi-Fi. The motel is 1.4 miles from the College of Staten Island Central Campus.Ramada Staten Island provides guest rooms with air conditioning. Free local telephone calls are available from every room.Free parking for large vehicles and buses is possible at the Ramada Staten Island. The motel offers a public computer for guests’ use.Staten Island Zoo is 2.7 miles from the motel. Heartland Village shopping center is 2.9 miles away.
- The hot tup was great staff treat u that u come first i used to go there a lot when it was called the victory inn what an improvement i remember the hot tub only fit one person and water was cold now u can fit two comfortable with hot water
- Bed very comfortable the only thing wrong the tv was small
- Great Wifi, There were some fast food joints close by so there was a convenient access to foods. Staff was pleasant and helpful even though there was a feeling of a bit colder nature at first. THey were nice though
- I do not even know if I really liked anything besides that the bed seemed clean ( which is important). Check in was relatively quick
- Bed was clean and comfortable. The cleaners are very helpful. Front desk guys were very attentive and helpful too.
Top Hotels In Greenwich Village New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Greenwich Village New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Greenwich Village New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Greenwich Village New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!