10 Best Hotels To Stay In Greenford Greater London – Top Hotel Reviews
Greenford Greater London is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Greenford Greater London. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Greenford Greater London. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Greenford Greater London. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Greenford Greater London right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Greenford Greater London with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Greenford Greater London:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bridge Hotel offers accommodations in Greenford, just 10 miles from London. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 12 miles from Bridge Hotel, and Reading is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Bedroom was well appointed with furniture and the bathroom had plenty of space for own nick-nacks. Both better than the Hilton I stayed at recently. Could do with safety mat in bath. Two items not available at breakfast. No sweeteners available. No fruit available one day.
- Good size room , nice bed , good pub downstairs good food
- The room was large and clean and the bed very comfortable
Breakfast was adequate to start the day off.
Beer in evening was good.
- Fantastic powerful shower, huge bed, bar/restaurant staff very friendly
Premier Inn London Greenford
Next to Ealing golf course, within walking distance of Perivale London Underground Station (Central Line), this Premier Inn hotel has free parking and a Two For One restaurant. It is 9 miles from Heathrow Airport.The Premier Inn London Greenford hotel is 40 minutes from central London via Perivale Tube Station.The Two For One restaurant offers good deals on a wide range of meals, every day.Some rooms can accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection.
- excellent services, free parking, helpful staff. Thank you so much!!
- Premier Inn staff very friendly, restaurant staff – not so much.
nice bed and very clean the staff work hard to keep every thing clean and tidy,
went to Greenford to get our breakfast as £9 for a meal was to much as my wife only has toast and marmite for breakfast and I do not eat a huge breakfast,
- Nice place to stay . But the bar man was the most unhelpful bar person I’ve seen, I was waiting for service 15 minuets as he walked up and down past me ignoring me I had to ask him for service told me he was only serving at one part of the bar !! Myself and two ladies had to move up the bar to get him to gat us drinks!! Not happy !!!!
- On the Saturday morning the hot breakfast was cooked to order and the poached eggs were eggcellent. The choice of breakfast food is great plenty for all to choose from. The room was very quiet and we all got a good sleep. All the staff were welcoming, friendly and very helpful.
Boston Manor Hotel
Offering free parking and rooms with private bathrooms, this family-run hotel and restaurant is less than a mile from Boston Manor Underground Station.The Boston Manor Hotel has a convenient location for those using London Heathrow Airport. London Underground services run regularly between the airport and Boston Manor Station, with a ride time of just 17 minutes.Ealing Broadway and West Ealing shopping centers are close by, and there is a regular bus service from just outside the hotel to both shopping centers and to the Underground station.All of the rooms with private bathrooms are individually decorated, and have a shower, TV, telephone and facilities for making tea and coffee. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.Monty’s Usha restaurant serves Nepalese cuisine, and a traditional cooked English breakfast is available each day.
- Bed was comfortable, staff were pleasant, parking was free and convenient for ipurpose of visit. Room was basic but clean. Would stay here again.
- Good cycle tracks up and down road to get to work and refurbed shower
- Room was comfy and clean, quiet despite overlooking the car park. The car park was decent enough to house a couple of LWB vans among the cars and smaller vans.
- Only staryed there to sleep. Staff very polite and helpful
- This was the third time of staying at this hotel, all I can say is that we had an excellent room, lovely clean hotel throughout, pleasant staff, excellent choice of food
Holiday Inn Express London-Ealing
Located in London, 3.7 miles from Wembley Stadium, Holiday Inn Express London-Ealing features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside Studios is 4.5 miles from Holiday Inn Express London-Ealing, and Hammersmith Apollo is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Good location within walking distance to any kind of food or entertainment you might want.
- The hotel was well located on the central line so was very easy to get around on the underground. The breakfast is amazing… one of the reasons why I wanted holiday inn. The breakfast never fails to see you up for a full day. The hotel is clean and staff welcoming and pleasant.
- Lovely friendly staff. On the main road so has many shops nearby, but quiet rooms. Feels like a home from home, will return in the future!
- Very modern looking. Very clean and very nice staff
- The pictures i saw when booking actually represent reality, which isn’t always the case. Whenever we needed something the stuff was really friendly and more than eager to help. Very clean room and bathroom, good breakfast. Approximately 45mins away from central London (depending on where exactly you go, the bus station that takes you to the underground is right outside the Inn. Ealing itself was a nice and lively place. Very happy with my stay there overall.
The Fox & Goose Hotel
One of our top picks in London.The Fox & Goose Hotel is located in London, 1.7 miles from Wembley Stadium and 4.1 miles from Portobello Road Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside Studios is 4.2 miles from The Fox & Goose Hotel, and Hammersmith Apollo is 4.2 miles away. London Heathrow Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was nice and the room was modern, comfortable and clean.
- Considering the kitchen was being refurbished during our stay, we were impressed that the staff were able to provide a good hot breakfast every morning from the portakabin facility that was temporarily in place for preparing food. They even gave us a sausage for the dog on one very cold morning.
- Pity the bar was closed due to refurb but look forward to seeing new bar on our return
- We got breakfast times mixed up and we were late but they still gave us a cooked breakfast with toast and coffee. Great service
- We were given a free upgrade and the room was lovely.
The Drayton Court Hotel
One of our best sellers in London! Featuring free WiFi, The Drayton Court Hotel offers accommodations in London, just 3.4 miles from Wembley Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside Studios is 4.3 miles from The Drayton Court Hotel, and Hammersmith Apollo is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely period touches in the room. Breakfast was high quality.
- Parking as it is difficult finding spaces in this area was excellent. Room very comfortable and quiet.
- The suites are stunning and amazing! Personal is very accommodating!!!
- The Drayton Court team are kind and helpful. The rooms are beyond comfortable and well appointed with all creature comforts. Lovely bathrooms in the junior suite.
- The room was great. Requested an extra bed for a ten year old. The lovely lady on the front desk sorted it within five minutes. Breakfast was better than expected. Really very impressed.
The Greenwood Hotel – Wetherspoon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Greenwood Hotel – Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Northolt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.London is 10 miles from The Greenwood Hotel – Wetherspoon, and Windsor is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The Staff, the room, the atmosphere, the food, the location.
- Cosy room, quiet, parking available, air con, huge bathroom and really clean.
The staff were extremely friendly, it was the best check-out experience I have ever had.
The rooms were beautiful and modern but they didn’t take away from the age and beauty of the 1930’s building
- Very clean and comfortable, warm room with nice bathroom. On a busy residential street so no view but no noise double-glazed. I only ate breakfast which was fine. I expected more a pub than hotel but was amazed by the Art Deco building and interior; the barman who knew the building’s history.
- The man who booked us in was so friendly and welcoming. He provided appropriate information so we had no doubts about where when and what. He later saw us in the bar and acknowledged our presence with a nod of the head.
Park Grand London Heathrow
One of our top picks in Hounslow.Just a 10-minute drive from London Heathrow Airport, this hotel has modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The Park Grand London Heathrow Gateway has its own bar and restaurant.Each stylish bedroom includes a private bathroom and an iPod docking station. Guests have complimentary tea/coffee-making facilities in the room, air conditioning and free toiletries.The Park Grand London Heathrow bar area serves a selection of wines and cocktails, and full English or continental breakfasts can also be ordered.The Hounslow and Osterley Tube Stations are both a 10-minute walk from the hotel, with Hounslow center’s shops and restaurants a 15-minute walk away. Twickenham Stadium is just over 2 miles from the hotel.The Piccadilly Tube Line from Osterley connects the hotel to central London within half an hour.
- Good TV ports for USB and HDMI. Good range of freeview channels. Free parking on local roads.
- the bed was very comfortable, spacious room, nice bar, local shops + food places
– the bed was amazing
– staff were nice and welcoming.
– TV is great.
- Clean, value for money. Central to public transport
- I liked the size of the room, which was spaceious.
Premier Inn London Hanger Lane
Less than a 2 minute walk from Hanger Lane Underground (subway) Station, Premier Inn London Hanger Lane features an international restaurant, Wi-Fi access and colorful bedrooms with private facilities.The cozy bedrooms at Hanger Lane Premier Inn London each have a modern bathroom with free toiletries. Guests can relax with a comfortable bed and TV in each room. Spacious work desks are also provided.The on-site restaurant at Premier Inn serves a varied menu for light lunches and evening dining. The modern lounge bar offers beverages, coffees and snacks, and generous breakfasts are available daily.Just 3 miles from Wembley Stadium and Arena, Premier Inn Hanger Lane is a 20-minute drive from London Heathrow Airport. White City can be reached in just a 10 minute drive. Private on-site parking is also available.
- Excellent hotel everything was perfect good breakfast even drinks were not to expensive will stay again
- 10 minutes from the broadway , environment very nice ‘ close to the hotel has pub and restaurant with food shoping
- Comfortable bed. Large, spacious room. Very close to the underground.
- all staff are really attentive and helpful. the extra pillows in the room were also a nice touch as I always like to sleep with 2 pillows but usually have to ask for extras. having tea and coffee making facilities in the room is also good and I like how close the hotel is to transport links.
Great location with 2 underground stations nearby. The breakfast is well recommended especially if you have children its value for money plus sets you up for your day sightseeing.
Room clean and our maid was brilliant .
Premier Inn London Ealing
In the center of Ealing, Premier Inn London Ealing provides easy access to the main shopping area and is just a 9 minute walk from Ealing Broadway subway station for travel into central London.Air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom are featured in each room at Premier Inn London Ealing.A mix of traditional and contemporary dishes is served in the on-site restaurant, and a full English or continental breakfast can also be provided. Guests can also relax with a drink at the bar.Westfield shopping center, Hammersmith Apollo and Wembley Stadium are all 5 miles from the hotel, and London Zoo is a 20 minute drive away.
- Staff were excellent. Everyone was soo friendly and helpful.
- a particular member of staff was outstanding. Her name was Christine.
- Staff really helpful over and beyond what was expected.
- kindness of stuff, good breakfast and clean room 🙂
- Our second stay at the hotel and both times very happy, our kids love the breakfast and easy access to central london on underground.
Top Hotels In Greenford Greater London Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Greenford Greater London to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Greenford Greater London but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Greenford Greater London. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!