10 Best Hotels To Stay In Green Valley Lake California – Top Hotel Reviews
Green Valley Lake California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Green Valley Lake California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Green Valley Lake California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Green Valley Lake California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Green Valley Lake California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Green Valley Lake California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Green Valley Lake California:
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Skyforest Inn is located in Skyforest in the region of California, just 15 miles from Big Bear Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the inn. Ontario is 30 miles from Skyforest Inn, and Riverside is 23 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead
Located within the San Bernardino National Forest, the Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead is a short walk to the lakefront and village. It has guest rooms with fireplaces and has an on-site restaurant.Saddleback rooms feature hot tubs and premium bedding. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also included.A full breakfast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, mini muffins, toast, cereal, juice is provided daily. At the Saddleback Grill guests can enjoy steak and fresh seafood.The Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead is 30 miles from San Bernardino International Airport. Free public parking is available on site.
- The potatoes were great, the eggs were fluffy, walking distance to the village. Rooms were comfortable and had most necessities
- Rooms were super comfortable, the staff was lovely and location was great.
- The free breakfast is nothing special, but it’s hot and there’s plenty of it. The location is walking distance to the village which is very convenient.
- Lovely, quaint set of buildings. The grounds are very well kept and inviting.
- My husband and I came across this place looking for a little short getaway and we just love this place the jacuzzi tub was an added bonus and the breakfast was really nice the place was super cozy n you have that old nastagic design it’s just beautiful we’ll be back again and again to this little gen in the forest
Arrowhead Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Lake Arrowhead.Located in Lake Arrowhead, 16 miles from Big Bear Lake, Arrowhead Mountain Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Ontario is 29 miles from Arrowhead Mountain Inn, and Riverside is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location, Clean room and up dated, Hot clean shower.
- The WiFi worked well. They preheated the room to 80 degrees, which was great because it was 28 outside. The area was quiet and very close to a 7-11 and the fire department. The Village is very close as well.
- It was dirty, the sheets were wet,and old with no pillow cases or comforter, the towels were old and dingy,the clothes hanger was broke coming out of the wall, just all bad….
- The room is in a good location, the bed was comfortable
- The room was clean. he bed was comfy and warm. The location was quiet.
The Inn at Fawnskin
The Inn at Fawnskin is located in Fawnskin, just 2.1 miles from Big Bear Lake.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from The Inn at Fawnskin, and Fontana is 31 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- This place is just perfection. There are no other words needed!
- Breakfast was excellent Nancy and Bill were very welcoming and made you feel at home and Bo rigard was the icing on the cake
- Everything was great, the staff was very accommodating and friendly. Location near the lake was very nice.
- The Fawnskin Inn and property was just beautiful and Nancy has decorated the Inn so lovingly.
- Excellently prepared breakfast each morning. Unique/specialty menu. Accomodations were good and we enjoyed their dog Bo. Owners were delightfull to meet and talk with over breakfast.
Travelodge Big Bear Lake CA
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Travelodge Big Bear Lake CA offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lake Arrowhead is 15 miles from Travelodge Big Bear Lake CA, and Fontana is 30 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 38 miles away.
- The heater was working but it poor condition it had exposed parts that would injure someone if they touched them
- The place was clean and staff was friendly.. no problems
The beds were fairly comfortable.
Strong hot water shower.
- Bed was fine,heater worked, have nice buisness desk with light,was clean, comp breakfast
- Comfy beds and an OK basic motel. Basic breakfast included and a pool table in the lobby. 2 miles from Big Bear. Good motel for a basic price stay. Friendly staff.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hillcrest Lodge is located in Big Bear Lake in the region of California, just 15 miles from Lake Arrowhead. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Fontana is 31 miles from Hillcrest Lodge, and Moreno Valley is 27 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Comfortable layout with couch, kitchen and a nice bedroom. Plenty of hot water!
- Towels, bedsheets, pillow very comfortable. Very friendly, owner and manager.
- We came up for a two night stay and this place exceeded our expectations! The owners were very friendly and were accommodating! When visiting Big Bear…we will definitely stay here again!
- Quaint, cozy. A cool retro style with enough modern touches to be very comfortable.
- We really like Ken and Val Bascom, the owners. They put a lot of passion on their property and you can notice that in every single detail of the hotel. When we arrive at the hotel we saw our names on a blackboard right in front of the reception. The kids love it! Another great thing is the DVD selection available at the front desk with great movies to watch in front of the fireplace.. we will definitely come back.
Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake offers accommodations in Big Bear Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Big Bear, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Resort The Lodge at Big Bear Lake.
- we check in at 6pm. At that moment there was live music and complimentary beer and wine for one huor.
- The Lodge was a beautiful resort and my entire party lived the rooms, staff, dining and play rooms.
- The hotel is hi quality, room super comfortable, the fireplace, even do is gas, makes it cabin feel…when we arraived the complement us with a glass of wine, very nice!
- The guy making the omelette a was the sweetest!! And love the whole experience here!
- location is good. hotel bathroom and bed room are good, nice fireplaces.
Overlooking scenic Big Bear Lake, Marina Resort boasts an outdoor pool, a complimentary shuttle to and from Snow Summit, and a hot tub. Guests can also utilise the on-site ski fitting and rentals. The Village, home to several restaurants and shops, is 5 minutes’ walk away.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom, and some rooms at Marina Resort have a terrace. The rooms include air conditioning and a wardrobe.The property offers a 24-hour front desk. The property is also host to a large amount of meeting and event space, with views of Big Bear Lake and the surrounding mountains.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, mountain biking, boating, and fishing in the summer. In the winter, guests can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and snowshoeing in the area as well.Snow Summit is 3.1 miles from the property, while Big Bear Marina is only 1,650 feet away. The closest airport is Ontario International Airport, 59 miles away.
- I love the lake biew room and the pato table and chairs outside the room. The decor was rustic, but nicely done.
- The view & ability to walk to different locations
- The bed was the worst I have slept on. It was a king and was so lumpy I couldn’t sleep hardly at all.
- The fireplace in the room was nice next to the extra comfortable bed!
- Bed was comfortable, room had a great view, very close to the mountain for snowboarding, very romantic with the fireplace
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Lindberg Suites is located in Big Bear Lake. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Lake Arrowhead is 16 miles from Lindberg Suites, and Moreno Valley is 28 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay if you like comfort and luxury. Nice decor and we liked the extras ( fireplace, kitchenette ..)
- Great location, everything was super clean, the heat worked quickly, the bed comfortable and it had all the amenities including a fan, fridge, coffee maker, hot tub, plenty of towels etc. A little pricey but that’s prob because I was forced to book it same day after my other accommodations fell through.
- It was cozy and clean. Owner was very quick to respond to any questions we had and was their when we arrived. Parking is very convenient. Everything in the cabin was labeled on how to operate the electronics. wifi, tv, DVD player, apple tv, ect. Bed was very comfortable. Jacuzzi was very nice after snow boarding all day. We will definitely be back. Green tea cabin we always be in our memories seeing as I proposed to my girlfriend their this weekend
- I loved the suite we stayed in. So comfy, beautiful and big. I love how it had a spa tub and the Apple TV. I would definitely go back again.
- I love the fact the room had heated floors!!! The jacuzzi was awesome and clean!!
Castle Wood Theme Cottages- COUPLES ONLY
One of our top picks in Big Bear Lake.Castle Wood Theme Cottages- COUPLES ONLY is located in Big Bear Lake, just 16 miles from Lake Arrowhead.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub.Moreno Valley is 28 miles from CastleWood Theme Cottages- COUPLES , and San Bernardino is 24 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Loved how clean it was for how intricate the decor is, the coffee was amazing, and the room was so cool
- Perfect getaway. Great location, close to everything, but also remote and quiet. It was clean and romantic and a perfect fantasy retreat.
- Couples only. Bed was small but fairly comfortable. Wood fireplace was nice.
- the person from the office was so nice and awnser all my question.,and mi friend love the place he like it a lot,thank again.
- Perfect affordable and sexy accommodations for couples!
Top Hotels In Green Valley Lake California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Green Valley Lake California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Green Valley Lake California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Green Valley Lake California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!