10 Best Hotels To Stay In Green Bay Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Green Bay Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Green Bay Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Green Bay Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Green Bay Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Green Bay Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Green Bay Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Green Bay Wisconsin:
This Wisconsin hotel is 2 miles from iconic Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, and 4 miles from Austin Straubel International Airport. Ramada Plaza guests will enjoy an on-site water park and restaurant.Guest rooms feature a microwave, small refrigerator and a small sitting area. Rooms are simply decorated with light wood furnishings and rich brown accents. Suites include a spa bathtub.The pet-friendly Ramada Plaza offers guests access to 3 pools and two waterslides at Castaway Bay. A sauna, hot tub, and fitness center are also available to Ramada Plaza guests. Free Wi-Fi is offered for added convenience.Big D’s Bar and Grill services classic American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drink specials and discounts are offered daily.The hotel is one mile from Bay Park Square Mall and 3 miles from Highland Ridge Golf Club. The center of Green Bay is 5 miles away.
- Easy parking and friendly staff. Breakfast was ok.
- Staff was great getting us early check in. Bus to Stadium pickup right in front of motel.
- The location was easy to get to from the interstate and for the areas we wanted to visit, specifically the National Railroad Museum and NEW Zoo.
- Brigett the hostess was absolutely one of the. Est. she helped us with great suggestions and was personality plus.
Great breakfast buffet
Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay
One of our best sellers in Green Bay! Located just 2 miles south of Lambeau Field, this Green Bay hotel serves a daily continental breakfast featuring fruit, waffles, and more. All guests rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen satellite cable TV is provided in every room at Baymont Inn & Suites Green Bay. For convenience, a hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.Outdoor BBQ facilities are available at Green Bay Baymont Inn & Suites. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also offered. The hotel provides a shuttle to Lambeau Field during Green Bay Packer’s games.Shopping at Bay Park Square Mall is 1 miles away. Austin Straubel International Airport can be reached in a 7-minute drive.
- Best hotel experience I’ve had in years. Felt very welcome even with service dog. Rooms were perfect. Quiet and comfy.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, good lighting near mirror area, friendly staff
- The beds we’re comfy & linens clean. Rooms had nice appearance.
- Good location and friendly staff. Breakfast was included and was very good value for money.
- The lady at front desk was wonderful very freindly
Hyatt Regency Green Bay
One of our top picks in Green Bay.Featuring free WiFi, Hyatt Regency Green Bay offers accommodations in Green Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 6 miles from Hyatt Regency Green Bay.
- The hotel decorations was cool . Clean . Friendly and helpful staff
- I felt very fancy and pampered. The breakfast, which was not included in the room rate unfortunately, was fantastic and the service was great! We had dinner in the pup downstairs and it was very yummy. Cozy and quiet, except for the loud man at the bar Me and my husband also used the complementary shuttle service which was very nice since we didn’t know the town.
- The staff were very happy in their jobs. It makes a person feel comfortable staying in a hotel where the staff seem to enjoy being there. The room was clean and much bigger than we expected and the breakfast was good.
- Stayed at the location in order to attend an event at the KI Convention center. Enjoyed the accommodations and location of room. Other than slow elevators at check out time, it was a great stay.
- I love how the room is separate with a door from the living area really nice to have a place to relax & enjoy time with friends & family without having to sit on beds. The work out room was fabulous & the cold wash clothes was a nice treat after a work out. Loved the steam room too.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Green Bay – East
AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Green Bay – East, 6 miles from Bay Beach Amusement Park, features an indoor pool and a jacuzzi. Rooms offer cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms provide CD players, desks and seating areas. They include microwaves and refrigerators and have coffee makers and hairdryers.Green Bay AmericInn Lodge and Suites serves breakfast and offers guests a gym and games room. The hotel also provides a business center and meeting rooms.AmericInn Lodge Green Bay – East is 6 miles from University of Wisconsin at Green Bay and 9 miles from Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers football team. It is 12 miles from Austin Straubel International Airport.
- I stay with this chain because it is consistent with its service and staff take good care of me.
- The bed was so soft and the people there were super friendly.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was awesome my nephew and I slept great.
- Better than average. Common areas looked new and were nice. Our room did not seem as dated as some have indicated. Bed was very comfortable. Everything was clean.
- The location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean. My son had a wonderful time in the pool with the basketball net.
Hotel J Green Bay
One of our top picks in Green Bay.Located in the Ashwaubenon neighborhood in Green Bay, 22 miles from Appleton, Hotel J Green Bay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service at the property.Austin Straubel International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Room was amazing! Staff was friendly and offered get ideas of places to go. Great location. Definetly going back!
- Accommodating staff. Big breakfast. Location is very good, close to a lot of things.
- I really liked the fresh look and the hotel carts on each floor to help get your stuff to your room
- Low cost and free breakfast. We were traveling and decided to stop in Green Bay at the last minute.
- This hotel was fantastic. The room was beautiful. The staff was extremely nice.
Motel 6 Green Bay
One of our best sellers in Green Bay! Austin Straubel International Airport is less than a 15-minute drive from this Green Bay, Wisconsin motel. It features an outdoor pool with a terrace and rooms with expanded cable TV.A desk and sitting area are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms at Motel 6 Green Bay. Guests can make free local calls. Wi-Fi is available.This pet-friendly motel serves free morning coffee. The 24-hour front desk at Green Bay Motel 6 has fax and copying services.Green Bay Botanical Garden and Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers football team, are 2 miles from this motel. Bay Beach Amusement Park is 5 miles away.
- Location is within walking distance to convience stores and some restaurants. It is also easy to get to as well.
- This hotel was close to the Packers stadium. The price was inflated due to the game but it served it purpose….a place to sleep for the night.
- Ants all over the room, credit machine was broke, I️ hade to drive all over to get cash.
- Nothing. There was really nothing to like about this property.
Not much, way over priced just because the Packers were in town, gouging
Home2 Suites Green Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Home2 Suites Green Bay offers accommodations in Green Bay.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 3.7 miles from Home2 Suites Green Bay.
1. Room were spacious and clean
2. Breakfast was good
3. Property is with in mile of major shopping centre
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. First Hotel bed that I have slept on that was comfortable. Very clean.
- Great place to stay for the game. Super friendly staff, big clean rooms, and a decent breakfast in the morning!
- Check in and check out was a breeze. The room was tidy and well appointed. The staff was incredibly welcoming, friendly, and helpful. A wonderful experience, top to bottom.
- I slept the best I have ever slept in a hotel. Very comfortable bed and very friendly people.
- 1. Room were spacious and clean
Quality Inn & Suites Green Bay
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Green Bay is located in Green Bay in the region of Wisconsin, just 26 miles from Appleton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Austin Straubel International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Bed was awesome, lots of easy exits to go out to my car, everything inside was very nice and the dude (I forgot his name, but he was working 2nd shift Wednesday the 24th) at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful.
- The breakfast was awesome, and the pool/hot tub area was great! Nice big area…
- The pool and hot tub. The game room was a ok. Great for kids.
- Staff very friendly. We were upgraded to a suite that was a nice surprise! Pool area larger than most hotels. Will definitely stay again when in town for a concert at Meyer Theatre.
- Very comfortable beds. Great breakfast and hostess. Excellent location.
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
In Green Bay, Wisconsin, this hotel provides a free shuttle service to Austin Straubel International Airport. It features an on-site casino, 2 restaurants, and a Starbucks coffee shop.On-site dining options at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay include the Asian Noodle Bar and Pine Grill Tree Restaurant, which serves American classics. Purcell’s Lounge Bar is also available.Guests at the Green Bay Radisson Hotel & Conference Center can enjoy the excitement of the Oneida Casino or play a game of golf at the Thornberry Creek at Oneida Golf Course.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at this Green Bay hotel. They are decorated in rich browns and include tea and coffee-making facilities.Lambeau Field is 6 miles from the hotel. Austin Straubel International Airport is less than a mile away.
- People were friendly and helpful, room was comfortable and clean and shuttle to the airport is very convenient.
- Stunning hotel, absolutely amazing staff, special mention to Todd the Hotel Manager who was very friendly helpful and gracious…nice surprise was the ONEIDA Casino attached the hotel which we were unaware of
- Bed was comfortable but blankets a little too tucked for a tall guy. He had to pull them out in order to get the covers over his shoulders.
- I very much appreciated that the staff accommodated our desire for an adjoining room. I also thought the cleaning crew were very helpful and Starbucks coffee was wonderful in that it was in the hotel
- The hotel was very clean. The parking lot was large and there was ample parking for all vehicles. They were able to supply a cab very quickly and the decor was very nice.
Motel 6 Green Bay – Lambeau
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Green Bay – Lambeau offers pet-friendly accommodations in Green Bay, just 22 miles from Appleton.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Austin Straubel International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel is undergoing renovations, but none of it interferes with my stay.
- It was dirty, dirty, smelly, dirty sheets, was HORRIBLE!
- It was the only motel available that didn’t cost over $200/ night.
- My band travels from the U.P. to play Green Bay and we usually book this hotel because it’s cheap and decent. It’s a little on the shady side as far as clientele but if you’re looking to save money and sleep in a decent, clean room this is your place.
- King size bed, fairly comfortable. Best price for the area.
Top Hotels In Green Bay Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Green Bay Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Green Bay Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Green Bay Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!