10 Best Hotels To Stay In Great Somerford Wiltshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Great Somerford Wiltshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Great Somerford Wiltshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Great Somerford Wiltshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Great Somerford Wiltshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Great Somerford Wiltshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Great Somerford Wiltshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Great Somerford Wiltshire:
The Bell House
The Bell House is located in Sutton Benger, 15 miles from Bath and 23 miles from Bristol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Cheltenham is 27 miles from The Bell House, and Gloucester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 29 miles from The Bell House.
- Good breakfast but restaurant food not the quality we had hoped for. Table lay up and service were excellent but really mainly pub food.
Great welcome and easy check-in experience.
Room lovely, spacious and warm.
Great TV service with free-view, Netflix etc and great free wi-fi service.
Bar staff professional and friendly.
Bar, restaurant and room all well kept and tidy.
- It was lovely. Warm. Comfortable people very nice. Food great. Would definitely go back. You can’t go wrong choosing this place
- Just great. Full english breakfast.fresh.cooked to order. Large portion. Great hospitality. Could ask for more at twice the price.
- Fantastic Host/Owner, the decor was modern and clean, warm throughout. Plenty of parking and good value, tasty food! Nice ale on draught too 😋
The Radnor Arms
The Radnor Arms is located in Malmesbury, just 16 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bristol is 22 miles from The Radnor Arms, and Cheltenham is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 29 miles from The Radnor Arms.
- Room was perfect for what I needed – quiet, easy check-in process, excellent communication from the owner
- Room good. Food in adjacent pub good. Easy to find.
- Very friendly and helpful landlady Paula and lovely accommodation just outside Malmesbury
- Landlady Paula was very friendly & made us very welcome. Accommodation is in a separate building behind the pub & very quiet during our visit. Super comfy bed = a great night’s sleep. Cosy pub with log burners. We ate in the pub on our first night – lovely meal & generous portions.
- Friendly,warm and welcoming landlady,food really well cooked and presented well
The Foxham Inn
The Foxham Inn offers accommodations in Chippenham. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 16 miles from The Foxham Inn, and Bristol is 24 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 30 miles away.
- The evening meal and breakfast were excellent. It was nice to have an open kitchen where you could see the two chefs working really hard. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The room was not luxurious but perfectly adequate and the bed was very comfortable. The room was very well lit which is a big plus for me as I hate dingy rooms!
- Food was first class. Bed very comfy and breakfast superb.
- Wonderful fresh food with great beer and excellent personable service. Breakfast is a joy and the best nights sleep ever.
- Everything was excellent – welcome, food, comfort, cleanliness. Perfect thank you.
the bed was amazingly comfortable; in house pub bar with Real Ale and lots of Wine and beer choices.
Breakfast was delicious with home made yogurt and good variety
my new go-to place if ever in the area
The Jolly Huntsman
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Jolly Huntsman offers accommodations in Chippenham, just 12 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bristol is 20 miles from The Jolly Huntsman, and Cheltenham is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 25 miles from the property.
My wife and I had booked one night but decided to stay over for another night. The room was very comfortable and clean, Breakfast and dinner was excellent. The staff were very
friendly and would do anything to help you.
- Lovely location – quaint old village but very near to the country houses we visited. Pleasant comfortable and quiet room. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Lovely food and great service.
- Traditional pub with excellent food and friendly staff
- Excellent accommodation with superb staff. The meal was great as was breakfast.
- We were welcomed with great friendliness, the bedroom was clean and very comfortable, the dinner was excellent and just what we wanted. The breakfast was great, and the location was convenient for our return from Wales.
- My wife and I had booked one night but decided to stay over for another night. The room was very comfortable and clean, Breakfast and dinner was excellent. The staff were very
Old Bell Hotel
Old Bell Hotel is located in Malmesbury, just 18 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Bristol is 23 miles from Old Bell Hotel, and Cheltenham is 22 miles away. Bristol Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel is so charming! The staff is very friendly and accommodating, the restaurant is great and the breakfast that is included is fantastic. This village is very small and this was a lovely place to stay. So much history here and it simply is very beautiful.
Hotel was simply beautiful with an old style charm that lives up to its reputation of oldest hotel in England.
After some looking around, we decided to have dinner at the hotel the first evening also after seeing its very unique and enticing menu!! The food was spectacular and cooked to perfection, especially loved the creativity the chef had in choosing the ingredients which give it something unexpected.
Private onsite parking was also perfect. It’s a great location for those looking for a short break in Cotswold and have a car to be able to travel to other parts of Cotswold and surrounding areas. Malmesbury is about 28 mins drive north from Bath, and around 50 mins up to the villages in the North.
Breakfast was also all included and lovely, though sometimes service was a bit of a wait.
- We liked everything. The staff were all friendly and welcoming. The room and the bed were cosy and comfortable and the food in the restaurant was superb.
- Cosy relaxing atmosphere- lots of interesting lounges/places to sit
- Fantastic all round. Beautiful building, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, well stocked bar and lovely food.
The Horse And Groom Inn
The Horse And Groom Inn is located in Charlton, 20 miles from Bath and 26 miles from Bristol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Cheltenham is 21 miles from The Horse And Groom Inn, and Gloucester is 20 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 32 miles away.
Not much. The room was big and relatively clean but a bit run down.
Also relatively clean not wow clean especially the bathroom.
A bit of TLC would go a long way.
- The food was excellent and the Staff very friendly and efficient.
- A great little place to stay, staff very friendly, food and drink was fantastic and room was comfy.
- The property was nice clean and a very comfortable large bed. The staff was brilliant and helpfull.
- It was absolutely perfect. Never had special requests actually being done, and they delivered, and HOW. It was fantastic.
- Not much. The room was big and relatively clean but a bit run down.
The Horse Guards
Located in Brokenborough, 18 miles from Bath, The Horse Guards features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bristol is 23 miles from The Horse Guards, and Cheltenham is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 29 miles from The Horse Guards.
- Lovely place to stay you receive a great welcome. The room is modern and very clean with a great shower and retains real character. Breakfast excellent
The proprietors were extremely helpful and approachable which helped to create an excellent
atmosphere in the establishment.
Food was of a high standard.
- The owners were very welcoming and the service was excellent. English Breakfast delicious and filling. Good choice of bar meals and the food was excellent. Room spacious, comfortable, warm and clean. Bar area full of character
Lovely room that had everything we needed, and the owners were kind enough to let us check in early.
Plenty of choice for breakfast which was delicious.
Last minute booking and found a gem!
Fantastic staff, food, rooms, location and value.
Will be revisiting often.
The Duke Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Duke Hotel offers accommodations in Hilmarton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bath is 18 miles from The Duke Hotel, and Bristol is 27 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and spa center, Whatley Manor is located in Malmesbury in the region of Wiltshire, just 17 miles from Bath. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bristol is 21 miles from Whatley Manor, and Cheltenham is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 28 miles from Whatley Manor.
Where should I start, this place should be marketed as the best place in the district for all the facilities it holds and the level of professionality.
The rooms and overall atmosphere makes you feel like royalty.
The breakfast gave the day a great start, well prepared and very tasty.
The spa , oh the spa !! Pure magic , it’s beyond what my simple words can express. It’s a full day of pampering your self and an astonishing place.
- Relaxing vibe, friendly staff and one of the best spa’s we’ve been too!
every detail had been pre-thought out by this company, it was perfect, yes it was far more expensive than the normal hotel and spar, but it is what i expected to pay for the privilege of staying in such a wonderful place, every member of staff including the gardener was courteous friendly and informative.
we will be returning
- The early morning tea and coffee were a lovely touch. The Spa was peaceful and clean with a well-equipped gym.
- Absolutely perfect!! What amazing service and incredible experience! I’ll be back!!
- Where should I start, this place should be marketed as the best place in the district for all the facilities it holds and the level of professionality.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Wiltshire offers accommodations in Royal Wootton Bassett, just 21 miles from Bath. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bristol is 29 miles from The Wiltshire, and Cheltenham is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Reception staff were extremely welcoming and helpful
Food was very good and plentiful
Shower had strong pressure and easy controls
Bed was very comfortable not too soft or too hard (I’m not Little Red Riding Hood!)
- Very pleasant bar/restaurant area; fantastic pool. Very good breakfast. Friendly and professional staff.
- The staff were efficient, friendly and accomodating, Plenty of choice at breakfast and staff filled up coffee regularly. Room was a decent size, clean and comfortable
- We were fortunate enough to be allocated a suite on this occasion. We enjoyed large TV, double aspect windows, and bath with separate shower. The particular appeal of this hotel was its excellent pool with pleasant temperature and a good jacuzzi attached. The evening meal was good, and newspapers were delivered early to our room.
- The bedrooms are light and airy with desk space to work and good wifi connection. Excellent food quality at dinner with a good choice on the menu and specials also. Sports bar area showing live football is a bonus. Swimming Pool and Gym are both of a good standard with Spa facilities also.
- Reception staff were extremely welcoming and helpful
Top Hotels In Great Somerford Wiltshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Great Somerford Wiltshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Great Somerford Wiltshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Great Somerford Wiltshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!