10 Best Hotels To Stay In Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Great Givendale East Riding Of Yorkshire:
The Fleece Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Fleece Inn offers accommodations in Bishop Wilton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at this inn, and the area is popular for biking. York is 12 miles from The Fleece Inn, and Harrogate is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Excellent quality food, topped with excellent service 😃
- The room was very quaint and had everything I needed. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and food and drink options in the pub were brilliant.
- I cannot rate the Restaurant because it was closed on Mondays! which was the day we stayed at the Hotel.
Comfortable rooms with car parked safely outside.
My hosts took the time to chat with me, and were great fun.
- Great party on Saturday night and bonus of only having 10 steps to the room!
Fifteen miles east of York, The KP is set amongst a golf course and 180 acres of woodland. It offers luxurious hotel rooms, a stylish bar and restaurant, and free parking in the main car park, and WiFi.Each room has a TV, wardrobe, iron and tea and coffee facilities. The en suite bathroom has a bath or shower with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. The Huxtable suites also include a hot tub.The KP’s informal Glasshouse restaurant and bar is open all day, serving traditional British food. The evening menu includes chargrilled steaks and a range of desserts, and there is a selection of sandwiches and paninis at lunchtime. The KP has a children’s play area.Leeds and Harrogate are just under 1 hour’s drive from The KP. The small market town of Pocklington is 2 miles away, and home to a well-established arts centre and the attractive Burnby Hall Gardens.
- We liked the fact that all of the stuff that worked there were very friendly sorry I can’t name them but they were working on the 15th of April 2018 around 7 at night for my meal and a few drinks very cheerful and professional was a great addition to the night and also the room choose was great I have previous visited but didn’t have the hot tub room but returning this time we thought we would go the extra mile and get the room with the hot tub this topped it off for us as the room and the hot tub was fantastic love where it’s located we will be back again in a heart beat… even thinking about getting married here in the next coming years thank you for a lovely stay!
- The food at the Glasshouse was lovely, although I ordered an 8oz ribeye steak, it was rather on the thin side. Staff were a little slow and had to wait for the bill for over 30 minutes as no staff came over. Set in lovely surroundings!
- The hot tub was amazing, stayed in a Huxtable Suite and was given a family sized hot tub… the room was incredible and the standard of furnishings were fabulous. Had a double shower, which was lovely.
- Comfy bed; clean room; outstanding external environment; excellent bathroom facilities; very good reception staff.
- No water offered, no healthy options. Old looking pasties and sliced Mother’s pride bread. Disappointing !
Thai Season by Pritsana
Located 9 miles from York Minster in York, Thai Season by Pritsana features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.York Railway Station is 10 miles from Thai Season by Pritsana, and York Train Station is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything, it was clean and fresh smelling. Decor was lovely and staff extremely welcoming and helpful.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff, well appointed room. Recently refurbished so everything new and extremely satisfactory.
- Friendly helpful staff, unique decor, clean, comfortable and family friendly.
- quiet, clean, well decorated, I had a very good sleep in this hotel.
- Staff were very very friendly, warm welcoming, immaculately clean, comfy beds and a pleasant stay.
The Plough Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Plough Inn offers accommodations in Pocklington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.York is 14 miles from The Plough Inn, and Scarborough is 30 miles away. Humberside Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed in a recently redecorated room
- We really enjoyed our stay the rooms were smart and clean and tidy. The staff were lovely and couldnt do enough to make us happy, would stay here again
- This was third time staying at this hotel and absolutely enjoyed. Staff so friendly. It is so so good to stay in.
- My Partner and I stayed for 2 nights. Our room was immaculate. We dined both evenings in the Chinese restaurant and the food was absolutely amazing. The staff in both the restaurant and bar were very attentive and Mrs Chu was amazing and really made our stay special. Wecwill definitely be back! Highly recommended.
- Convenient to where we wanted to be. Didn’t seem to mind that we checked in quite late. We were able to have a nice quiet drink after checking in and could have had a meal if we wanted as the restaurant was open late. Breakfast was great – lots on offer for continental breakfast and/ or a simple cooked breakfast. Will definitely go again.
The Grey Horse
Located in Elvington, 7 miles from York, The Grey Horse features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Leeds is 26 miles from The Grey Horse, and Harrogate is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 30 miles from The Grey Horse.
- Great breakfasts. Good range of meals in the pub at night. Easy parking.
- Very friendly owner and staff. Excellent breakfast choice.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very comfy bed and pillows. A really nice atmosphere in the pub. Evening meal was good and the breakfast was excellent. Nice little touches contributed to making this an excellent, enjoyable visit.
- It was a typical old pub with a bit of TLC from the new owner it will be great.
- The owners made us very welcome, facilities were excellent and we would definitely stay there again.
The Fox Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Fox Inn offers accommodations in Stockton on the forest, just 4.3 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 26 miles from The Fox Inn, and Harrogate is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 29 miles from The Fox Inn.
lisa the manager was excellent.made out=r stay very welcome. worked very hard.the room was very clean and comfortable. tastefully decorated. prefer softer pillows, only criticism.
- Extra warm welcolme and they could not do enough to make our stay extra special. They accomodated 16 for dinner on the Thursday night with no notice and the food was good value and really nice. The room had everthing we needed. The breakfast although continental was plentyful and replenished each day with little extras. You just let yourself into the bar and helped yourself from the fridge and there were drinks, juice, cereals, bread, crumpets, pastry’s, yoghurts, milk, ham, cheese, tomatoes and any extras you only had to ask. It certainly set us up for the day. The locals in the pub made us very welcolme especially as we were visiting for a family funeral. Travelling into York was really easy as the bus stop was right outside and run in a very regular timetable. You could set your watch by them. We will be visiting again in the future.
- Clean quiet everything you could want. Food was great , people very friendly.
- Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming (Lisa in particular was lovely) Food in restaurant was good value for money. Location was ideal to explore York and surrounding area. All based in a proper village pub that had a good “feel” to it
- Lisa and all of her staff very friendly also the regulars we met in the pub. Always asking if there was anything we needed. Even gave me a birthday card and put birthday banner on breakfast table.
- lisa the manager was excellent.made out=r stay very welcome. worked very hard.the room was very clean and comfortable. tastefully decorated. prefer softer pillows, only criticism.
Holiday Inn Express York
This hotel is ideally located in a serene and peaceful setting in York, just 2.5 miles from the center of the city with free parking and free breakfast.York Dungeons, the Jorvik Center, the Castle Museum, the National Railroad Museum and York Minster can all be enjoyed in the center of the city. The hotel is only a one hour drive from the seaside towns of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby, and also the Moors.The Hopgrove Toby Carvery is adjacent to the hotel and serves good food all day, every day.
- Everything about the stay was perfect the staff a can’t remember the ladies name on the desk but she was very helpful as not from the area she recommended the best places to eat and even ordered my taxi went the extra mile
- Rooms where clean beds where comfy, included brekfast was spot on all round great experiance would definatly book again
- Overall a most satisfactory experience which suits the purpose of our visit.the hotel was clean and tidy with a warm welcome.Ever
- The bed was not very comfy and it was squeaky, the sink had hair in it, the image of the bathroom on the website was not representative of the bathroom in our room, the Breakfast was ok, although no mushrooms or hash browns was a bit disappointing, the staff we’re very friendly and helpful
- Great location just outside of the city… Great country views.. beds were comfy and I would for sure use this hotel again if I’m in York.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thompsons Arms offers accommodations in Flaxton, just 8 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Leeds is 30 miles from Thompsons Arms, and Harrogate is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Lovely stay, great breakfast, comfy bed and room x
- We were upgraded from room to cottage with all facilities and at no extra cost. Mine host was friendly and welcoming. The comments book contained nothing but positive remarks from many previous residents as ours did.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Drove us and collected us from our venue.
- I can’t recommend it enough. Close enough to York for a weekend adventure with minimal fuss.
- The owners were very lovely and we really appreciated the taxi service provided for transport to and from a nearby wedding we were attending
The Old Lodge
One of our top picks in Malton.Set within stunning grounds, this beautiful Tudor mansion is situated in the lovely market town of Malton. It features elegant, individually decorated rooms and a restaurant with a seasonal menu.All of the beautifully furnished rooms at The Old Lodge include private bathrooms and TVs. Tea/coffee facilities are available, while some rooms offer scenic views of the gardens.All rooms feature an en-suite with bath and shower, flat-screen TV, WiFi, hairdryer, and tea/coffee making facilities.Guests can enjoy Yorkshire Sunday lunches, a weekday lunch menu, and a restaurant menu. Dishes are made with local, seasonal produce.Malton Rail Station is just a 5-minute walk, and Malton and Norton Golf Club is 10 minutes’ walk away. The North York Moors are a 20-minute drive, and historic York is 30 minutes away by car. Flamingo Land is just 8 miles from The Old Lodge.
Upgraded to room 9 which was excellent and absolutely ideal for our 1 night stay.
Breakfast was good and plenty of choice and the staff very helpful and friendly.
Eileen was particularly helpful.
- The room was much larger than we had expected and, although not part of the main hotel, was very conveniently situated for the town centre. Excellent bathroom – and two televisions!
- Most of the staff were pleasant and helpful. Food was good.
- Clean and tidy. The Old lodge was a pleasure. Beautiful architecture and helpful attentive staff.
- Food excellent quality, value, variety and standard
- Upgraded to room 9 which was excellent and absolutely ideal for our 1 night stay.
The Mount Hotel
The Mount Hotel is located in Malton, just 17 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.Whitby is 25 miles from The Mount Hotel, and Scarborough is 19 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 39 miles away.
- The staff were incredibly friendly throughout our stay and the room was comfortable and spacious. I highly recommend The Mount Hotel if you need somewhere to stay in Malton.
- Free parking, staff were very helpful, easy to find, breakfast was great, tea and coffee in the room, bathroom was lovely, bed was really comfortable, and magazines with local tourist information were available
- The gentleman on the bar was great, very friendly and attentive and genuine. The evening meal was fine, no complaints there. Big television in the bar if you need it but the volume was more than acceptable. Good breakfast.
- Really nice hotel with friendly staff and nice bar
- Very good locations nice and clean room parking staff was very nice and helpfull.
Top Hotels In Great Givendale East Riding Of Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Great Givendale East Riding of Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!