10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grayland Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Grayland Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grayland Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grayland Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grayland Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grayland Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grayland Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grayland Washington State:
Featuring an indoor heated pool, this hotel is a 7-minute walk from the beach in Westport, Washington. Traditionally styled rooms and a complimentary continental breakfast are available to guests here.Each room at Chateau Westport includes a TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Select upgraded rooms feature a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, and a coffee machine.Guests can relax after a long day at the beach with a visit to Chateau Westport’s indoor hot tub or exercise in the fitness center. Free parking is available.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Grays Harbor Lighthouse and a 5-minute drive from Twin Harbors State Park. Downtown Westport is 2.5 miles away.
- I like that there is an indoor pool and the area out back is really neat. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
- was very ice , quiet and very friendly staff, had small continental breakfast, very good, granddaughter loved the pool . Room was very nice ,view was great.Will go back again for sure.
Great breakfast and great workers.
Carol and Luna were such sweethearts.
- The comfort of the entire experience. From the staff to the entire experience they offer. Able to relax an rest
- The rooms were exactly what was expected with a nice little balcony. Coffee was always available. Free popcorn in the lobby. Decent continental breakfast with space to comfortable sit and eat. Nice walk to a quiet beach area. Nice family play area for fires, smores, volleyball, basketball, frisbee golf, and a play structure.
Breakers Boutique Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Breakers Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Westport, just 6 miles from Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- large room in the rear of property, quiet until noisy children arrived
- The location was great. Close to town yet close to the beaches.
- Upgraded to Jacuzzi suite, big, four-poster bed. Large, shaded deck for visiting.
- Room was beautifully decorated and felt like home.
- staff is very friendly and allways ready to help. location is good and the city park is a block away for the kids to play. rooms are clean and quiet,, at night you can see deer walking around in the ball field and the park. the go karts are a big hit with the kids and they let 10 year old and up kids drive them,, excellent place to stay with kids.
The Caroline Inn
One of our best sellers in Ocean Shores! Featuring free WiFi, The Caroline Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.
- I really felt like the property owner cared. After having to deal with an issue that came up, she took care of us above and beyond expectations.
- The view was amazing! The room was very nice and comfy. We loved the jaccuzi tub.
- Location is excellent and the rooms were immaculate! Loved that I could cook my dinner without worrying about pans or utensils since the kitchen was fully stocked. But absolutely nothing could compete with the sound of the ocean and the best view I’ve ever seen!
- As always, the view is incredible! We love the quiet solitude that we find there.
- My wife and I were really surprised when we got there it was more than we expected. Our room was clean and nice easy access to everything. We are going to tell her friends about it and we will be back again soon. ?
Glenacres Historic Inn
Glenacres Historic Inn is located in Westport, just 6 miles from Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shops at the property.
Frankly, we were disappointed with this B&B. We are used to interaction with the owners: information about the area, history of the building and a great
Breakfast. None of that was available.
The owner was on the run at all times. We asked questions in the brief moments we could catch sight of him.
The food was very unsatisfactory- a scone ( no butter, jam, lemon curd), orange or banana and regular coffee (no decaf). Owner told us to get down to breakfast early as there might not be anything left ? ? ? Huh?
Our B&B experiences have been delightful in the past. The people and an excellent breakfast always so excellent — not so here !
- We loved the relaxed atmosphere of the property, and were met with a very friendly greeting
- So friendly and such a beautiful inn! Always coffee available in the morning and wonderful scones home cooked on our last day there. The grounds are gorgeous!
- Lovely location and grounds. The Inn brought you a bit of history through the decor throughout. A nice walk straight to the beach. It was quiet and peaceful!
- I loved feeling like I was staying at someone’s home.
- Frankly, we were disappointed with this B&B. We are used to interaction with the owners: information about the area, history of the building and a great
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites
One of our best sellers in Ocean Shores! Located in Ocean Shores, Washington, this hotel is 3 miles from Quinault Beach Casino. The hotel features an indoor pool, a gym and traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in every room at the GuestHouse Hotels and Resorts Ocean Shores. Cable TV is also included.A business center and laundry facilities are offered at the hotel. Ocean Shores GuestHouse Hotels provides a 24-hour front desk.A hot breakfast is available and includes scrambled eggs, biscuits and waffles. Breads and pastries are also offered.Ocean Shores Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Ocean Shores Convention Center is a 3-minute walk away.
Pool jacuzzi clean and enjoyablewe will be back
- Staff is amazing, huge variety for breakfast and extremely clean room
- I appreciated the friendly staff and the breakfast was great.
- We had the junior suite and loved the larger space with sitting area and 2 flat screen TV’s and it was close to the pool & hot tub. Also the breakfast buffet was excellent (waffle maker, cereal, bagels, E muffs, mini cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy) , it was fresh and the staff restocked fast and had good variety to choose from. Staff over all was very nice and friendly. Hot tub was very hot with nice strong jets. Also fun was the in room jetted tub. Room was very quiet and comfortable, mattresses and pillows nice. Super value and would definitely come back. This hotel is close to shops and restaurants as well as the beach.
- The suite we had was very roomy–we really liked the separate living and sleeping areas–both with TVs. The sofa was comfy with lots of throw pillows and we liked the reading chair overlooking the ocean.
- Very clean
Days Inn Ocean Shores
Days Inn Ocean Shores offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Its within walking distance of the beach and everything else.
- The location. The bed was comfortable. The local deer outside the window daily was a bonus. The morning person was really good about keeping the breakfast area well stocked with food and beverages.
- King bed was very comfortable. It was nice that the tv rotated on it’s base, so we could watch it comfortably from bed or sofa. Room was clean and hot tub was perfect after spending time out on the cold (36*) beach.
- It was my wife and are anniversary and she left candy and a bottle of cider very Awsome thanks it made the weekend better would stay here again
- All in all the place was as expected. Average room, nothing special. Mikes Seafood Restaurant is the best for a most awesome dinner! Galway Bay Irish Pub great lunch spot!
Shilo Inn Suites Ocean Shores
This oceanfront Ocean Shores hotel features an indoor swimming pool and hot tub and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center Park is less than half a mile away.A private balcony is available in each guest room at Shilo Inn Suites Seaside Oceanfront. A microwave, small fridge and a cable TV are also provided.The Shilo Restaurant and Lounge, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves Northwest American cuisine. The full bar serves beer, wine and cocktails.A fitness center with sauna is on site. A 3,000 gallon aquarium is in the lobby.Ocean City State Park is 2 miles away. Deep Sea Charters are 7 miles from Ocean Shores Shilo Inn.
- The view was amazing! The restaurant had a nice view and good food.
- The view from our room was perfect. The restaurant food was great with a nice view.
- Beautiful setting and nice room. Roomy and comfortable.
- Have always been satisfied here been coming for a while now.
- The staff were all courteous. We got a call about a half hour after getting here to see if everything was satisfactory or if we needed anything. Room was clean and roomy for the 6 of us. Beds were very comfortable.
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff very pleasant.. The lobby needs a facelift though. The sofa arrangements are not adequate for using them in which to sit, relax and converse. The large pots and plants should be on the floor instead of on the coffee tables. The small sofa facing the window should be facing inward toward the front desk or toward the entrance.. Also two additional chairs, with a table in-between would be very useful in front of each sofa.
- The lady at the front desk.. very nice.. Loraine..made the check in .. very pleasant…very happy and helpful..
- The staff was very nice. The pool was not clean do to the fact that someone had throw up in it and the staff told us right away.
- The staff was amazing, very helpful and professional. Lorrene was especially awesome! We enjoyed ourselves so much we decided to extend our stay. Unfortunately, all the ocean view rooms were already booked, so Lorrene went above and beyond to find us a suitable room so we could enjoy one more night.
- The staff was so nice they let us into the pool before check in due to the room not being ready just yet and they upgraded us to a larger room because we have a 2 year old and they want to give him room to run.
Judith Ann Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Judith Ann Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.
- The in room hot tub was divine! Everything was really clean and we had all the kitchen equipment we needed. Even the bed was extra comfy! And an added plus was that it was decorated so nicely for Christmas!
- I really liked the layout of the suite; especially the hot tub in the living room overlooking the ocean. The extra holiday decorations were a very welcoming touch. The rooms and amenities were outstanding.
- We loved the view and the whirlpool tub in the living room to enjoy the view. Quiet, romantic and peaceful. A real oasis away from home. Felt more like a second home than a hotel.
- The suite was very clean and had all the amenities needed, such as a kitchen and a separate bedroom. The fireplace created a cozy atmosphere. I mistakenly thought the property was closer to the North Jetty, but it is a quick drive to that point. My teenagers loved the in-room jacuzzi! Overall, The Judith Ann Inn is a lovely place to stay.
- Nice old style building, clean and comfortable. The wife said charming and cute. In it’s day I’m sure it was very luxurious, something a very well to do family might have lived in.
Quality Inn Ocean Shores
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from Ocean Shores Convention Center, this hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast. An indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub are available on site.A flat-screen HD cable TV with HBO movie channels is provided in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Quality Inn Ocean Shores. A microwave, compact fridge and coffee machine are also available.A miniature golf course is in the courtyard. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests at the Ocean Shores Quality Inn.The Coastal Interpretive Center is 5 miles away. Olympic National Park is an hour drive away.
- bed was great bathrooms clean breakfast excellent lots of choices
- The wonderful people who work here. Very friendly.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The property was cleaning. Warm breakfast was a bonus.
- Great location for seeing the ocean and experiencing the quant town.
- Very nice motel very clean and I will use it again.
Top Hotels In Grayland Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grayland Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grayland Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grayland Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!