10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gray Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Gray Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gray Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gray Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gray Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gray Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gray Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gray Georgia:
Best Western Riverside Inn
One of our top picks in Macon.Rooms at this Macon, Georgia hotel include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with the HBO channel. The hotel includes a seasonal outdoor pool and is 2 miles from Ocmulgee National Monument.Best Western Riverside Inn provides guest rooms with coffee facilities and a refrigerator. Free local telephone calls can be made from each room.A lounge with billiards and karaoke is available at the Riverside Inn Best Western. The hotel also includes a gym, a business center and guest laundry facilities.The Cherry Blossom Festival, held every march, is 2 miles from the hotel. Macon Best Western Riverside Inn is 5 miles from the Museum of Arts and Sciences.
- THE WOMAN IN THE BREAKFAST AREA WAS VERY POLITE AND KIND
- Only there for a few hours, just to sleep. Room was clean and spacious and fantastic water pressure in shower.
- Clean friendly hotel. Breakfast room was bright and cheery and well supplied.
The room was extra-quiet — ZERO noise from either hallway or adjoining rooms to disturb sleep!!
Also, old-school porcelain bathtub was extremely pleasant to use for a single-person full tub-bath, but still worked great for showers as well. And bed had actual box spring instead of plywood ‘foundation’, so the bed was quite comfortable. Lastly, the other appurtenances (refrigerator, microwave, furniture) were fully satisfactory for the price point. Overall, the best sleep I’ve had recently at any motel!
- I was impressed with the remodeling. It was very up to date.
Magnuson Hotel Macon
One of our top picks in Macon.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Magnuson Hotel Macon offers accommodations in Macon, just 29 miles from Perry.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Super comfy beds. Clean & convenient , plus a nice hot breakfast .. super value!
- The girl who checked us in was nice, it was close to the highway
- the hotel is freshly remodel and very clean and had a great breakfast
- Even though this property is outdated, you can see that there are attempts being made to try to keep this property up as a business. Friendly and accommodating staff.
- I liked the hotel as a whole, the hot breakfast, the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. the park could be a little bit better, I wasn’t able to see my car. other then that I enjoyed my stay.
Candlewood Suites Macon
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Candlewood Suites Macon is located in Macon.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perry is 31 miles from Candlewood Suites Macon, and Lakeview is 5 miles away.
- The room was exceptionally clean. The bed was inviting and so comfy. The view from my window was serene. The kitchenette was well stocked with everything one needed to prepare a meal. Truly like being a a home away from home.
Blake, the manager (I think) was a great source of information. The tips about where to eat absolutely made my trip. (told me where to eat after my tour of the Allman Bros. museum and a number of other great pieces of “insider” info)
fyi – I stayed there specifically to try Candlewood Suites for a first time and determine whether I’d like to take my wife to one in the future. From that perspective it was a success.
- Comfortable bed, like the cupboard, lending of games, slow cookers, very clean and friendly staff.
- Location and price, but noisy from other room disturbed sleep.
- Easy access off of interstate- Close restaurants- Gas Stations-
Sleep Inn North – Macon
One of our best sellers in Macon! Located a 10 minute drive from Macon city center and 17 miles from Middle Georgia Regional Airport. Local attractions include the Grand Opera House, and Ocmulgee National Park, both 6 miles from the property.Hotel amenities include an indoor heated seasonal swimming pool, business center, laundry facilities, free coffee, hot tub, free weekday newspapers, copy and fax machines, and parking. Dining options include the Continental Breakfast.Guest rooms feature free high-speed Internet access, cable TV, data ports, coffeemakers, work desks, climate controls, telephones, free local calls, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, and wake-up calls.
- Location, good, clean, updated facility. Perfect stay
- Excellent breakfast. Immediate response when needed new battery for smoke alarm. Room equipped with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker TV. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Very friendly staff and the room was very clean and comfortable. Also enjoyed the little late night free snack (hot popcorn and lemonade). Everything was right on time.
- I loved the cheery decor, unique showers, and extra soft bed!
- The staff was very kind, specially the lady in charge of breakfast. Courtesy popcorn and lemonade 🙂
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macon North, GA
One of our best sellers in Macon! Located a 20-minute drive from Middle Georgia Regional Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Macon offers in-room massages on Monday nights.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms. Each room has a microwave, fridge and coffee maker along with a desk and arm chair.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet. Macon Country Inn & Suites also offers an evening social hour with a variety of appetizers.Located just off I-75, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Georgia Music Hall of Fame, Grand Opera House and Harriet Tubman African American Museum.
- Very clean. The kitchen had a nice breakfast buffet with great coffee and something for everyone. Even though they were renovating it wasn’t intrusive at all. They made sure it didn’t affect their customers.
Bed was very comfortable. Room and bathroom were very clean and stocked items such as mouthwash. Whole hotel was very quiet even though renovations were underway.
LOVE THE NO SMOKING POLICY!
- The breakfast and the stay itself was fine but the Manager that was on duty that day which was Feb. 10 she was very rude to my kids and myself. She also wanted to try and find a reason to try and kick us out for no apparent reason. They could use a better night manager. My overall stay though was pretty good.
- Breakfast was good but was expecting gravy and biscuits to be on the bar as well. Bed was very comfortable.
- Bed was very comfy. Bathroom very nice and updated
FairBridge Inn Express Macon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, FairBridge Inn Express Macon offers accommodations in Macon.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perry is 31 miles from FairBridge Inn Express Macon, and Lakeview is 5 miles away.
- Carpet and whole room was disgusting- carbon/smoke alarm kept beeping. The only reason we stayed was because we were getting away from a hurricane and there were no other places available
- The staff was accommodating in giving us a ground floor room and letting us check in early.
- Excellent breakfast (biscuits and gravy was great.) The manager of the property was fantastic. He went above and beyond to accommodate me in the midst of a difficult circumstance.
- Floors and bathroom were not clean. Bedding was clean. Wifi dropped out at midnight.
- I didn’t like anything. The manager was very rude and nasty. He had poor customer service and not very accommodating. I had to keep returning to the desk to have my room key reprogrammed so I could get in my room.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon
In the heart of Georgia and just off Interstate 75, this Macon hotel features an outdoor pool, property-wide Wi-Fi, and continental breakfast. Mercer University is 8 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all guest rooms. This Macon La Quinta Inn and Suites also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center or stop by the business center to check their email. La Quinta Inn and Suites Macon has an on-site laundromat and free parking for added convenience.The Macon Convention Center is 8 miles away. This hotel is 4 miles from the Museum of Arts and Sciences and 15 miles from the Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge.
- everything except the walls were a little thing, heard a shower running next to us
- Everything was nice and the waffles were delicious. Bacon or sausage would have been a plus, but overall it was good.
- Comfortable beds and nice size rooms. Fromt desk clerk moved us to a king size room after we told him of issues with our room. Several pretty large dogs being walked around property. No size/weight limit?
- The room was very large& the bed was comfortable
- Disability accessible, aestheticly pleasing decor, courteous and friendly staff.
Wingate by Wyndham Macon
One of our top picks in Macon.The Macon Wingate by Wyndham is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and Mercer University. This hotel has an outdoor pool and offers a daily continental breakfast.Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with cable channels are included in every classically decorated guest room of this Macon hotel.A fitness centre is available for guests at the Wingate by Wyndham Macon. Meeting facilities are also on site and a laundrette is accessible.The Georgia State Fairgrounds are 8.1 miles from this hotel and Wesleyan College is 10 minutes’ drive away. This hotel is also 10 minutes’ drive from Central Macon.
The bed was comfortable.
Marriott group should not be affiliated with this hotel.
- Staff was nice and helpful. I forgot my toothbrush and went down to the front desk to see if they had some They did and gave me mouthwash as well. That was nice so I didn’t have to go out and get one. The front desk people were very friendly and courteous.
- We have stayed here before due to its very convenient location next to I-75 and also a Cracker Barrel within walking distance, easy parking, and generally friendly staff. They also offer large room and tempurpedic king size mattress for a decent rest.
- The breakfast was good. Large bedroom . Staff was friendly.
- Nice mattress large room lots of hot water nice front desk staff
- The bed was comfortable.
Holiday Inn Macon North
Located just off I-75 and 6.5 miles from downtown Macon, this Holiday Inn features modern design and a spacious indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Holiday Inn Macon North offers sophisticated rooms with hardwood floors. Each is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, microwave and refrigerator.Guests of the Macon North Holiday Inn are welcome to enjoy the 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and a 40-inch TV. The business center provides a public computer and fax service.Kem’s, the on-site restaurant, serves American cuisine made with fresh ingredients. Kids younger than 12 years eat free.The Macon Holiday Inn is less than 7 miles from the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and less than 9 miles from Mercer University.
- Pool but it wasn’t warm enough. Bar and restaurant were great!
- Everything was perfect except the lady that checked us in! Checking in was a nightmare!! The lady also blamed booking.com for everything being so difficult! She was so rude it was terrible!! Other than that all the staff was great, the rooms were great and the bed was the BEST EVER!!
- The lady that waited in us for breakfast Saturday morning was great. She took extra time serving and looking after us. She also took time to show the one child in the group how to plat games at a booth while the adults talked. 428 WWII reunion.
- Ms. Diana at the bar is a wonderful lady, my partner and I had a lovely time chatting with her, she makes all the guests feel like long time friends. Parking was ample, the location just north of the downtown, near chain restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Carrabas, etc. Kroger & Starbucks are across the freeway.
- It was nice and clean. The staff was nice and friendly too. The clerk let me check in before 4.
Macon Courtyard is situated off I-75, 8 miles from central Macon and 12 miles from the airport. The hotel features a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi access.All of the spacious guest rooms offer satellite TV, hot drink facilities and a choice of foam or down pillows. In addition all rooms feature a small private balcony.The Bistro offers breakfast and dinner options as well as a full bar each evening. The 24-hour Market has a small selection of snacks and beveragesCourtyard Macon Hotel features a fitness centre with full cardiovascular equipment and a whirlpool. It is 4 miles to the Museum of Arts and Sciences, and 7 miles to the Georgia Music hall of Fame.Atlanta International Airport is 68 miles from Courtyard Macon Hotel. Free on-site parking is available.
- First time I have slept that good in a long time. The bed was amazing!
- The room was good. Bed and pillows was soft and comfortable. It had everything we needed. We stayed four days while my mom had her heart bypass. So it was nice coming to a room away from home after being at the hospital all day. Our first night at the hotel my mom started having chest pain and I alerted the front desk and they had an ambulance there in no time. While waiting on the ambulance an employee jumped right to work and started to help my mom. He did an awesome job! Thanks a million!
- Pool area is amazing, very clean hotel, food at bistro was good.
- The hotel was on the route I was traveling. It was a Marriott property. There was food and gas options close by. The front staff was very nice and helpful.
- I enjoyed the pool, the nice fluffy bed, and the staff we’re very nice
Top Hotels In Gray Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gray Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gray Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gray Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!