10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gravel Bay Roatan Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Gravel Bay Roatan Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gravel Bay Roatan Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gravel Bay Roatan Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gravel Bay Roatan Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gravel Bay Roatan Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gravel Bay Roatan Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gravel Bay Roatan Island:
Hotel Posada Las Orquídeas
Located in Gravel Bay, 5 miles from Roatán, Hotel Posada Las Orquídeas features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.Utila is 26 miles from Hotel Posada Las Orquideas, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Posada Las Orquídeas.
- It was only a five minutes walk from the beach, the restaurants and everything else. Great location. Quiet.
- Nice big room with fridge. Lovely terrace outside bedroom
- Room clean, well kept and importantly well sealed to prevent sand fly infiltration. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good diving discounts with EcoDivers, located virtually next door. Aircon worked well and generator back-up gave consistent power.
- We liked that our veranda had an ocean view, it was walking distance to the ocean, scuba diving centers, shops, and restaurants.
- This for me was a prefect place, quite away from the street noise 5 minutes walk to SCUBA Roatan, beach etc. the room I had was large and airy I didn’t use the A/C even with temps in the 80’s at night. I liked that I could “not” get internet in the room, it forced me to disconnect relax read. I did my internet once a day at the sister hotel on the beach.
Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments
One of our best sellers in West End! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Utila is 25 miles from Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments, and Corozal is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very clean and we took full advantage of using the common area kitchen and hammocks!
- Valery was an absolutely fabulous, entertaining host who had all the information and was lovely to get to know. The rooftop kitchen and hammock space is great to make your own meals and relax. Nice hot shower with good water pressure and short stroll to the beach. Overall wonderful stay.
- Valerie was an exceptional host. She provided us with lost of information that we didn’t already know about the island. She gave us recommendations as to where to go, restaurants to visit and things to do. The outdoor kitchen on the upstairs covered patio was well stocked with kitchen utensils. It is a little off the beaten path, which is great if you prefer to be away from the louder noise of the main drag, and the rooms are basic, but very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Fridge and coffee maker in every room! Valerie was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, and inviting. Water in shower got nice and hot (which has not been my experience elsewhere in similar hotels). Also loved having the terrace with a kitchen to prepare breakfast and hammocks to rest in!
The guest experience provided by Valerie at the front desk exceeds that of many luxury hotel chains.
The hotel is conveniently located in the tranquil area of West End, and most dive shops and restaurants are in walking distance.
The room is equipped with kitchenette and free water.
Splash Inn Dive Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the heart of West End Beach and a 5-minute boat trip from West Bay Beach, the beach-front Splash Inn Dive Resort features an on-site restaurant, a private dock and massage treatments.The rooms feature tropical décor, air conditioning, a ceiling fan and a cable TV. The bathrooms include a shower. Daily cleaning is included, and a laundry service is also available.Guests at this property can enjoy Italian cuisine and international dishes at the on-site restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a variety of bars within 650 feet of the property.Splash Inn Dive Resort offers daily snorkeling boat tours, scuba diving and shark diving. Activities such as fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, tours in a glass bottom boat and horseback riding can be arranged at the front desk.This complex is a 15-minute drive from the center of Coxen and walking distance from shops and grocery stores. It is a 20-minute drive from the ferry terminal.
- The staff were lovely and rooms well-maintained and comfy. The hotel is perfectly located in the center of West End with a wonderful view of the ocean. There was a decent variety of foods for breakfast.
- The food,choices and quality were excellent. Very well prepared. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The place was clean and comfortable. It had access to all of the fun spots. Taxi service available every where. The Inn would call and arrange trips for you as well, or knew who could. Very safe area!
- Location and staff were awesome! Free breakfast made mornings an easy start.
- Very original place on the island, food was excellent, prices a little high compared to Utila but still ok
- Thanks to Rafa and all the amazing staff on the restaurant and the dive shop! Amazing place !
Sueno Del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sueno Del Mar is located in West End in the region of Roatan Island, just 5 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Utila is 25 miles from Sueno Del Mar, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The staff is incredible, and the scuba dive operation with Roger is great.. Breakfast is wonderful also..
This is a small hotel with 8 rooms on 2 floors, and the staff were very nice.
The location was great; on the beach, with beautiful views of the sunset; and within easy walking distance of the town.
They also cater to scuba divers and snorkelers and can take you to the various reefs to see the coral.
- I travelled here with a friend and we had such a good experience at Sueño Del Mar. It was so close to the beach and all of the amenities and all of the staff were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Thanks a million to Ray & all of the staff for everything. We would definitely recommend this hotel! ??
- The lady that fixed the breakfast was great. She made a great breakfast and coffee each morning . When the power went out she actually made the coffee the old fashioned way. She also helped us out by getting us beach towels whenever we needed them. Room service kept the room very clean. The beach was a nice little beach.
- Breakfast was good. Location right over dive shop and handy for diving and snorkeling. Had a room with balcony that looked out to beach and the ocean. Near town but not right in town. Easy to get a taxi or a collective bus in town and visit the area. Dive shop was very helpful and a good deal. My husband dove and I snorkeled several days.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in West End, 5 miles from Roatán, Lands End features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Utila is 26 miles from Lands End, and Corozal is 5 miles away. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Better bed ,better towels. Great place to stay. Breakfast should be included with room.
- Rustic look but modern facilities. Walking distance to all the action of West End, but still quiet. Great location on the water (rocks) with nice pool and surround. Bar and dining area overlook the pool, ocean and sunset. Prices are reasonable. Tirza and all the staff are helpful and eager to please. Spanish is not needed.
- Loved my view from my window & the ocean breeze!
- location good.Swimming pool a bonus,very helpful and lovely staff.It was my birthday while there and the staff found out and brought me birthday cake.Lovely pool deck to watch boats going by.owner on sight most of time so if there were any queries they were soon solved
- Bed is very comfy, great view, friendly staff and good pina coladas. Moreover, a very quick reply to my email after I did my booking and quite area but close to West End.
Sea Breeze Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sea Breeze Inn offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Utila is 25 miles from Sea Breeze Inn, and Corozal is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- This hotel is in the perfect location. Right in the middle and close to all the action. When we arrived our room wasn’t ready so we got upgraded to a slightly larger room at no additional cost which was a nice surprise. Stayed here for two night and will definitely return
- Great knowledgable staff – good facilities within the room and access to drinking water. Great location – West End is cool with lots of eating options near by!
- Food at their Cannibal Cafe restaurant was wonderful.
- Really friendly staff that give good advice on what to do and where. The location is amazing, literally 15 meters from the West End beach and there are many restaurants and bars nearby. The rooms are really quiet during the night, I will totally come here if I come back to Roatan!
- The room was very clean and the air con and fridge work perfectly
Hotel Chillies and Native Sons Diving
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Chillies and Native Sons Diving offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Utila is 26 miles from Hotel Chillies and Native Sons , and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I liked the location and the diving facility. The staff was really nice and accommodating.
- Lovely little cabins, great dive shop on site and close to a bunch of restaurants and bars.
- Jungle like setting, but close to the beach. Food hut on the property was convenient.
- Nice concept of cabanas with 2rooms and shared kitchen and bath. Very quiet, nice greenery. There is a book nook By the reception, held by very knowledgeable and sympathetic ladies!
- The property was beautiful and the staff members were helpful and friendly. Simple, clean cottages, somewhat primitive, but that’s what we were looking for, relaxing & easy living. Loved having Yahongreh breakfast/lunch spot and Nature Sons Dive Shop on the property. Great to be so close (across the street from the beach) to snorkelling, lying among the palm trees and restaurants & bars.
Hotel Los Corales
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in West End, 5 miles from Roatán, Hotel Los Corales features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Utila is 26 miles from Hotel Los Corales, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Los Corales.
- Very clean, modern rooms with good shower and A.C. 5 min walk to the beach and restaurants. We only stayed a night before a flight but were Very Happy to stay in a clean comfortable bed with good A.C..
Great place a 5 minute walking to main beach area. Gym that makes health food and salads.
Bar across the street and gas station with food and beer.
Clean and comfortable.
AC KICK BUTT.
- Beds comfy, rooms clean, AC worked well, in room fridge great. Shuttle service to Los Rocas in Westbay. Easy walk Westend, then access to water taxi to Westbay worked well for us. Felt secure and safe with nite watchmen.
- The room was smaller than expected but had the basic necessities. It’s about a 5 minute walk to west end and is across the street from a gas station which we were able to buy snacks and beer. The staff were nice.
- The location is perfect if you want to spend a day in West End, but do not want to be on the noisy strip along the beach. Within walking distance so going for dinner/breakfast is very accessible. We stayed here the night before we were leaving and the 20-30 min drive to airport was convenient.
Mr. Tucan Hotel
One of our top picks in West End.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in West End in the region of Roatan Island, 5 miles from Roatán, Mr. Tucan Hotel features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Utila is 25 miles from Mr. Tucan Hotel, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from Mr. Tucan Hotel.
- The rooms were very clean and new. The coffee shop was amazing and Wendy the manager is a wonderful person who will do anything to help you. Lovely hotel, thank you
Tasty breakfast included from adjoining coffee shop, but coffee was sour. Perfect location to be near snorkeling, diving, eating, shopping. But bring ear plugs.
Also great room air conditioner! So quiet and efficient.
- The hotel had a perfect location on west end, a close water taxi ride away from west bay. The rooms were upstairs, were you also had a nice terrace overviewing half moon bay. The rooms were nice, very comfortable bed and the water pressure was really nice. Breakfast was downstairs in the coffeeshop, ok breakfast.
- Location (right across from a great beach and many great restaurants and shops within walking distance), beach towels and chairs were provided, excellent breakfast with 4 yummy options (breakfast sandwich, American breakfast, typico, and baleadas. Highly recommend the baleadas!), very comfy room and bed, transportation from and to airport can be arranged and is very reasonable in price ($25 for 2 people each way and hotel is around 15 minutes away), Bean Crazy coffee shop/restaurant that is attached to the hotel serves really yummy coffee and Indian food (the chicken tikka masala was great!), and wonderful/helpful staff.
- Good location,comfortable beds, nice room and bathroom. Helpful service.
Seagrape Plantation Resort & Dive Center
Seagrape Plantation Resort on the sunny island of Roatan is right on the water and features an outdoor pool, complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned accommodations at this bright, colorful property include a wardrobe, fan, private bathroom with shower and toilet, and refrigerator. Some also feature a cable TV and balcony or terrace.There are several restaurants serving national and international cuisine in the area, including an Argentine grille just over a quarter mile from the property.Guests can relax at the popular West Bay Beach, only 3.5 miles from the Seagrape Plantation Resort, or hang out by the resort’s pool.The resort can also help guests arrange outdoor activities, including diving and nature tours.Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- It was very quiet (No bar) and laidback. Luckily there weren’t any children there until our last day.
- the staff are great!! and helpful arranging taxis & outings. we loved the proximity to the ocean & short walk to shops. we always felt safe.
- Quiet, convenient and safe location. Lovely view. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The bungalow was perfectly located so we could hear the waves crashing but didn’t have to worry about water getting too close. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Seagrape Plantation is basically a dive resort. We chose a bungalow overlooking the water, These units do not have a TV but frankly we didn’t miss it. The room is basic but it is a dive resort and what we expected. The bed was extremely comfortable-very important. What makes Seagrape is the people. From the dive shop-Hugo,Kevin,Ricky and Steiner to the front office-Jessica and the rest of her family and in particular her husband Cleve you become part of their family.
Top Hotels In Gravel Bay Roatan Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gravel Bay Roatan Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gravel Bay Roatan Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gravel Bay Roatan Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!