10 Best Hotels To Stay In Granite City Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Granite City Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Granite City Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Granite City Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Granite City Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Granite City Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Granite City Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Granite City Illinois:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Granite City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Granite City offers accommodations in Granite City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 10 miles from Inn & Suites Granite City, and Chesterfield is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact we got a snack when we checked in!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the interstate.
- Room was very clean, breakfast items were fresh and the coffee was a “B” which is excellent for any of the budget hotels. Staff was super friendly and accommodating.
- Staff very nice. Good size rooms. Water was very hot. Close driving to everywhere we went. We would stay here again
- The bed was comfortable and the water was hot. Huge room.
Days Inn – Pontoon Beach
The Days Inn Pontoon Beach is a 10 minute drive from Southern Illinois University. This hotel features an indoor pool on site and offers guests a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every traditionally decorated room of this Pontoon Beach hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are provided along with tea/coffee-making facilities.A fitness center and an indoor pool are featured on site at the Pontoon Beach Days Inn. Guests will also enjoy access to a laundromat and meeting and banquet facilities.This hotel is located off Interstate 270, just 4.5 miles from Horseshoe Lake Madison. The World’s Largest Catsup Bottle is a 20 minute drive away.
- The hot tub. It was a reasonable price and comfortable stay for a quick get away. Tho it seems far away from the main events in St. Louise, all the main events were less than 15 minutes away.
- The staff was great the pool and hot tub was great
- Stafford friendly. Air conditioning in the room works very well.
- Our rooms were great the staff were excellent, the pool was awesome also the hot tub.can’t wait to stay there again.
- Loved the pool and hot tub thoe the hot tub could have been hotter.
Super 8 Pontoon Beach
Lambert-St.Louis International Airport and the Gateway Arch are within a 25-minute drive of this Illinois hotel. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with expanded cable TV with HBO.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the traditionally decorated rooms at Super 8 Pontoon Beach. Each room offers free Wi-Fi along with a seating area.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay at Pontoon Beach Super 8. The hotel also offers a business center.Horseshoe Lake is an 11-minute drive from the hotel. Cahokia Mounds State Park is 7 miles away and Casino Queen is 11 miles away.
- very nice people welcomed us and had our room all ready had a long drive and was in our room quickly, bed was great never had a mattress that felt so good, husband had a little trouble getting out of it because to low to the ground but other then that was very good.
- police station was close. Had to make several trips to my car late at night service desk lady would go out each time I did I am hoping she was keeping an eye out for me a lady alone, very quite and very nice welcome and when leaving
- Good staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Excellent value
- They had all that they advertised. It could be a bit cleaner for the money, but it was a nice stay.
- The gentleman that did our check out at the desk was courteous and helpful.
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL
Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL is located in Pontoon Beach, just 12 miles from Saint Louis.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 28 miles from Motel 6 Pontoon Beach, IL, and St. Charles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice pool and the only hotel left in the area for the eclipse
It was disgusting. I would not wish my worst enemy to stay there. You
totally get what you pay for. I was trying to save money, paid up
front for two nights, slept about 3 hours on the first night, went
downstairs and asked for a refund, no way. Not happening. Blamed it on
the fact I booked on booking.com, which I know was a crock of baloney.
I took pictures of the filth, omg, never again. I would never
recommend this place.
- The convienence of the location. The shower had good pressure & was hot
- Great. The people are so friendly. Thjs is where I work at, across the street.
- Nothing not clean was not told pool was closed no fregarater and microwave had to charge rooms just a real bad weekend
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pontoon Beach
Located in Pontoon Beach, 11 miles from Saint Louis, La Quinta Inn & Suites Pontoon Beach features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Chesterfield is 28 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Pontoon Beac, and St. Charles is 22 miles from the property. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 16 miles away.
- The comfort of the beds, friendliness of the staff, hot breakfast
- Nice, large room. Everything worked. A few restaurants within walking distance.
- Recently remodeled, clean, friendly staff — nice place to stay!
- Very comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast food was good and hot, but the best quality was that the staff was very helpful and very friendly.
Best Western Plus Pontoon Beach
The newly renovated Best Western Plus Pontoon Beach provides convenient access to local points of interest. Lewis & Clark Boat House and Nature Center museum, Gateway Regional Medical Center and Horseshoe Lake are all just minutes from the hotel.St. Louis and numerous attractions like the Gateway Arch, Missouri Botanical Garden, President Casino St. Louis Riverfront, Saint Louis Art Museum, Saint Louis Zoo and the St. Louis Union Station shopping center are just a short drive away. Pontoon Beach is nestled along the banks of the Mississippi River and boasts over a dozen parks. Whether you want to hike along a nature trail or bike ride along a paved path, this area offers an abundance of outdoor recreation options. Several entertainment venues, retailers and specialty stores are nearby. A number of charming restaurants can be found within walking distance.Guests of the hotel can enjoy features and amenities such as free deluxe continental breakfast, free daily newspaper, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls and free parking. After a long day of work or play, come back to the hotel and relax in the indoor heated pool or unwind in the exercise room. Corporate travelers will appreciate modern conveniences provided in the on-site business center such as access to copy and fax service.In addition to standard amenities, all of our spacious guest room come with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, pillow-top mattresses, voice mail, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. Ask about our rooms that have microwaves, refrigerators, sofa sleepers and whirlpool bathtubs. Connecting rooms can be requested.Laundry facilities are on the property and valet cleaning service is available.
- It was a very reasonable price in a great location
- The room was very nice the staff couldn’t have been nicer, breakfast was a bonus, the Lobby was clean very pleased
- Room was spacious and good quality. Staff were exceptional!
- We got the last available room. Room to park our truck and big boat trailer.
- Room was clean, breakfast good and staff was nice.
Motel 6 St Louis East – Caseyville Il
This motel is off of Interstate 64, just 8.5 miles from downtown Saint Louis. It features an outdoor pool.Cable TV and free local calling are included in the guest rooms at Motel 6 St Louis East Caseyville Il. A work desk is provided.Free coffee is available in the mornings at this Caseyville motel. A laundromat is on site.Gateway International Raceway is a 15-minute drive from this East St. Louis Motel 6. The Lumiere Casino is 9 miles away.
- The staff was really nice as well as the rooms. My expectations were definitely met.
- The bed was very comfortable and the coffee was excellent..I slept like a baby
- Everything was just as I expected perfect. Customer service was very nice and welcoming, room was nice and clean. The breakfast was just what we needed to start the day.
- For the price, it was excellent. I was just passing thru and needed a place to lay my head for the night. The bed was comfortable & the room was pretty clean. LOcation of the hotel was very convenient to getting food & gas.
- Location close to metro, restaurants and mall for those who are in the car. Free coffee in the morning.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Collinsville- St.Louis
One of our top picks in Collinsville.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Collinsville- St.Louis offers accommodations in Collinsville.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 11 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Collinsville, and Chesterfield is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 19 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Collinsville- St.Louis.
- It was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was good! Very comfortable as well.
- A very clean room for a great value in a good location.
- Enjoyed the breakfast most place don’t have bacon! Every one nice! When checking out one staff gave my 2 year old bag of gummies! Got hotel for a good price too! When asked for ice machine staff said it’s on 2nd floor but instead of making us walk upstairs she went to kitchen to get us ice. Wonderful experience!
- The breakfast was hot and the kitchen area was very clean and stocked properly
- That I was able to bring my dog at no extra charge.
Days Inn Saint Louis North
This Saint Louis hotel is 15 miles from the Gateway Arch and features an outdoor pool. This hotel provides free Wi-Fi and rooms include cable TV and a coffee maker.Days Inn Saint Louis North provides rooms with a radio and free local telephone calls. For the guests convenience, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available in each room.Days Inn Hazelwood is 17 miles from Busch Stadium, home to the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team. Shopping and dinning are also nearby.
- Nothing (the front desk girl crystal was awesome). The motel itself was an absolute dump.the
- Location and staff where excellent. Having morning breakfast was great as well.
- It’s clean, convienent, & a good place to bring family…
- Big room big bathroom microwave and refrigerator. We came for the Church Convention at St. Louis America Center/ Dome.
- Felt completely unsafe; place was dirty and in bad shape — very bad experience after picking up my sister from Lambert Field.
Days Inn Collinsville
This Collinsville hotel features an indoor pool and rooms with refrigerators. The property is off Interstate 55 and is within a 25-minute drive of St. Louis, which features shopping, dining and entertainment.Coffee makers and free Wi-Fi are standard in all rooms at the Days Inn Collinsville. The rooms have bright bedding and light wood furnishings.Guests are provided with a daily hot breakfast. The hotel also offers a business center and laundry facilities.The Days Inn Collinsville is 24 miles from St. Louis International Airport. The Gateway Arch of St. Louis is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- It had Jacuzzi tub in bathroom, but jets weren’t clean
- very convenient to the Woodworking Show we were attending.
- It was worth the money, the room was comfortable and attractive. More money doesn’t “guarantee” better.
- Nice breakfast, quiet room, handy to several neighboring eateries, etc.
- Breakfast was the best thing.. this place sucks… Will never go back again…
Top Hotels In Granite City Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Granite City Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Granite City Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Granite City Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!