10 Best Hotels To Stay In Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona:
Hotel St. Michael
One of our best sellers in Prescott! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel St. Michael offers accommodations in Prescott. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Excellent location in center of town, very authentic southwestern experience, cool old fashioned elevator, free parking 1 short block away, lots of interesting shops, bars, and restaurants right outside the hotel, and the waiters in the restaurant were excellent as was the good.
My room was directly over the bar downstairs and the noise was so incredible that I did not get to sleep until after 2 AM both nights
The pillows were extremely hard and the sheets were rough
Staff was super friendly very clean hotel and good location If you’re into partying
- Proximity to city center. Good value. Friendly staff. Good hangover breakfast included.
- Staff, comfort of the room, included breakfast. Location,location,location!
- The hotel is centrally located in the downtown area. Which means it can be noisy! It is right next to a a very nice restaurant–the location for the complimentary breakfast, which was terrific. I also ate there for dinner and the food was fine. Street parking only–so you may have to park a ways away, even in February.
SpringHill Suites Prescott
About half a mile from Route 89, this hotel offers an indoor swimming pool with a sauna and fitness facilities. Prescott National Forest is less than 1 miles away.The rooms at the SpringHill Suites Prescott offer a pantry area with a microwave and a mini-fridge. A tea/coffee maker is provided in each room, along with a spacious work desk with an ergonomic chair.A continental breakfast is served every day. The hotel lobby features a coffee station that is open all day.The golf courses of Stoneridge are 10 miles from Prescott SpringHill Suites. Thumb Butte recreation area is about 4 miles away.
- Staff was friendly and breakfast was better than expected, although basic. A good place to stay with other families.
- It was a very pleasant staff, the room was comfortable (beds) the breakfast was tasty.
- Really wonderful room, staff and a great breakfast!
- There was lots of water pressure for the shower. The beds were comfortable and we got extra towel and pillows on request.
- Very friendly staff, great location, spacious rooms and comfortable beds.
Motel 6 Prescott
Featuring an outdoor pool, this Prescott motel is 1 miless from Buckys Casino. All air-conditioned rooms feature cable TV with extended channels. Heritage Park Zoo is 7 miles away.A 24-hour front desk is available at Motel 6 Prescott. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby. A laundromat is on site. Vending machines features snacks and drinks are available.Prescott Motel 6 is 1 mile from Prescott National Forest. Sharlot Hall Museum is a 4-minute drive away.
- I did not like my stay over. Disrespectful front desk person at the time of check in. Waited for a long time to check in. Beds were very uncomfortable. Shower area was small. Found mouse droppings. Bed was itchy. Everything was bad…..
- When we checked in at 4:00 pm they gave us a room that wasn’t even cleaned by hotel services. We had to wait for over an hour for someone to clean the room. The bed was the worst I have ever slept in.
- The staff was amazing and very helpful. I would definitely stay there again!
- The service for sure. 🙂 Room was good sizw and comfortable.
Glad the room had a deadbolt lock – lots of shady characters around.
The check in process was quick and easy and the staff friendly and helpful.
Room was clean including toilet and shower areas.
Best Western Prescottonian
One of our top picks in Prescott.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Prescottonian offers accommodations in Prescott, just 29 miles from Cottonwood. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Breakfast had a very good selection of items and the staff that worked breakfast was great.
Room was large and beds were comfortable. Location was great for what we were in Prescott for and wasn’t far from restaurants and downtown.
- Good buffet breakfast and location was very nice. Attached Mexican restaurant was very good.
- Everything! Great Staff, wonderful breakfast, very quiet, close to all, and clean!!!
- The place is clean , staff friendly and the price reasonable
- The room was large. Couldn’t hear through walls. And the breakfast was fantastic
- Breakfast had a very good selection of items and the staff that worked breakfast was great.
Opened in 1927, this historic Prescott, Arizona hotel features an on-site bar and restaurant and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. Heritage Park Zoological Sanctuary is a 15-minute drive away.A flat-screen TV, a DVD player and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the comfortable rooms at Hassayampa Inn. The rooms include antique furnishings with windows that look out on the streets below.Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Peacock Room is on site at Prescott Hassayampa Inn. The restaurant features a wide-variety of entrees and features an art deco setting with floor-to-ceiling windows. The lobby bar features live music and a selection of cocktails.For convenience, Hassayampa Inn provides an on-site business center with fax and photocopying services. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center and 24-hour front desk.Courthouse Square is a 3-minute walk from Hassayampa Inn. Pubs, bars and music venues at the popular Whiskey Row are less than a 5-minute walk from this hotel. Sharlot Hall Museum is a 2-minute drive away.
- Food in the Peacock room was very good. We had breakfast there. We enjoyed being able to walk to so many different events, museums and restaurants all within 3 blocks
- Beautiful and comfortable lobby with a fireplace. Restaurant and bar were had excellent food and drinks. All staff were friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff did an excellent job.
- Charming hotel and the location was excellent. Would return.
- Very classic hotel with cozy rooms and super friendly staff. The restaurant is excellent and the building is like a step back in time.
- I especially liked the coffee bar downstairs and the cocktail bar next door. The reception area is beautiful with vintage furnishings and large windows. I could have sat there all morning sipping my coffee and reading the local paper.
Quality Inn Prescott
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Quality Inn Prescott is located in Prescott, just 29 miles from Cottonwood.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great people at church in and check out. Food was good too.
- This location was close to the hospital where I needed to be. Staff was very friendly. Beds are always very comfortable. Hotel was clean.
- I stayed at the quality inn this past presidents weekend Feb 2018 for the purpose of visiting my daughter going to school there. I did not use the breakfast perk for I slept in versus rising early plus was on a special diet. The room was above average and met all my my needs. The only thing I would like to see is a phone charger on the night table between the the two queen beds instead of across the room. Far more easier to set your alarm, check messages etc while in bed than having to do it at the work/desk table. The staff were friendly, helpful, engaging, professional, mindful, clean minded and represented the facility quite well and most importantly seemed that they were part of a TEAM Concept. Gavin, the Manager, it seems to this customer has infected the TEAM with personality, energy and a customer first minded attitude!
- I enjoyed my initial staff encounter when checking in. They made it easy and quick. I also enjoyed early open breakfast, considering having to be out the door by 6:45am, it made a convenient quick stop for breakfast every morning.
- I liked the breakfast best compared to other places we stayed
Located in Prescott, 30 miles from Cottonwood, Hotel Vendome features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Bed was very comfortable and the wash room was very roomy!
- We enjoyed the free wine hour and visiting with others who were staying there. Met some great people and had good conversation.
- Not much to eat, but what was there was excellent. Orange juice fresh
- Ambiance and atmosphere. Also, close to town square with lights
- Great location. Decorated so nice for the holiday. Very comfortable beds.
Grand Highland Hotel
One of our best sellers in Prescott! Located across from Courthouse Plaza on Historic Whiskey Row in downtown Prescott, this boutique hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests.A flat-screen cable TV and iPod dock are featured in each individually-decorated guest room at Grand Highland Hotel. A private bathroom with hairdryer is provided for convenience.Prescott Musuem is a 5-minute walk away. Sedona is a 1-hour drive away. The Grand Canyon is 95 miles from Prescott Grand Highland Hotel.
- It was very romantic.i also liked the decorating motif. Very clean!! Also a nice surprise with the chocolate strawberries. Yum!
- It was very quaint and the staff was very kind! We loved it!!
- Very nice welcome surprise, exceeded our expectations. Clean cozy and comfortable. Coffee in room was very tasty not too strong. Bathroom nice size and functional.
- The entire stay was light years beyond expectation. It was the best stay at a hotel weve ever had. And we’ve been to many places over the years. The rooms, the staff. All well within the value of the stay.
- Everything we ever could need in one small space! So efficient and so cute! Great location.
Days Inn at Ponderosa Pines
Days Inn at Ponderosa Pines is located in Prescott, just 31 miles from Cottonwood.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great value for the money. Water pressure in shower was really good.
- Bed was comfortable, property was clean, and staff was lovely. The breakfast was an added bonus but I would have enjoyed a little more protein. Overall we were very happy!
- Very friendly and professional desk staff, super clean, good location, busy hotel yet super quiet
- Loved the new room! Great fixtures and very comfy bed.
- The staff were unbelievably accommodating and kind. The housekeepers did a fantastic job! I can’t recommend this hotel enough. Pictures cant do justice. If you want comfort, quiet, and cleanliness, this place is on it.
Holiday Inn Express Prescott
This Prescott hotel is adjacent to Prescott Gateway Mall and is a 6 minute walk from the edge of Prescott National Forest. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge and tea- and coffee-making facilities are standard in every modern room at the Holiday Inn Express Prescott. All rooms include cable TV and a work desk.A daily buffet breakfast is served each morning at the Prescott Holiday Inn Express. It includes eggs, bacon, fruit and fresh cinnamon rolls.Free access to the gym, hot tub and sauna is provided to all guests of the Holiday Inn Express. Parking is also free on site.Phippen Art Museum is 7 miles from the hotel. Antelope Hills Golf Course is a 20 minute drive away.
- Suzi (breakfast lady)was excellent beyond our expectations. Be glad she is part of the holiday inn family
Room was perfect. We were traveling and just needs a stop over.
Complimentary bottled water in the fridge would have been nice
The bedsheets pulled so tight, could have an extra soft blanket throw.
- Very clean rooms breakfast was better than most. The omelets are really good.
- Everything was great! The only thing that might be mentioned is that the entrance and front desk had a weird, musty smell. Fortunately the room did not smell like this.
- The breakfast was great! Bed was very comfortable. Hotel was very clean. Indoor pool looked nice- we didn’t swim. Would definitely stay there again.
Top Hotels In Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Granite Basin Summer Homes Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!