10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grandes-bergeronnes Quebec:
Auberge la Rosepierre
This inn is in Grandes-Bergeronnes, Québec, 18 minutes from historic Tadoussac. It features an on-site restaurant and art gallery, and rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The guest rooms at Auberge la Rosepierre also include cable TV and a work desk. Each has bath amenities and hair dryer and is individually decorated with romantic décor.The dining room at Auberge la Rosepierre serves delicious regional dishes for breakfast and dinner.The on-site gallery at Auberge la Rosepierre features original paintings and sculptures created by the inn’s owners. The inn’s cozy living room and dinning room have a large fireplace and the entire inn is non-smoking.Guests can learn about marine life at Cap-de-Bon-Desir Interpretive and Observation Center, 14 miles away. Archeo Topo, a prehistoric archeology center, is a 3 minute drive from Auberge la Rosepierre.
- Our room was very clean and comfortable and exceeded all our expectations. We were only here for one night as we needed a place to stay after our whale watching tour. We did not eat at their restaurant, but enjoyed their restful accommodations.
- Very welcoming owners, excellent evening meals and good cooked breakfast, comfortable spacious room
The owners are nice people. The information he gave us about the whales viewpoint was very important for us.
they have also a good restaurant for dinner
They made our 55th anniversary very
- Un petit dejeuner tres complet avec des produits locaux et faits maison
Chez Monsieur Albani
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Chez Monsieur Albani is located in Grandes-Bergeronnes, just 28 miles from Riviere du Loup. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking.
No reviews yet.
Auberge La Tanière
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 5 miles from Tadoussac, Auberge La Tanière offers rooms with private bathrooms and WiFi access.A TV is included in every room. In the morning, a continental breakfast is provided. Guests have access to a terrace in front of the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a communal dining room where guests can cook and eat their meals.Fishing, hiking, swimming, kayaking, diving and wildlife observation are among on-site activities.Whale watching and black bear watching can be accessed within 10 minutes’ drive of this property.
- everything was amazing there ..Jo Anne was very courteous n helpful
- Amazing place on a lake! Perfect for few days away from everything to relax and enjoy nature! Room with view on the lake and chimney it’s a must 😉 located close to Tadoussac allows to quickly reach all interesting spot in the area. Several activities possible (kayaking, BBQ, etc)
Very clean. Comfy bed and great view from room. Very quiet a few miles from the town. Room was really nicely decorated and there was a shared kitchen that could be used by all guests. Lots of dishes, pots, etc for doing your own cooking.
The “lodge” is really quite nice and has a beautiful deck overlooking the water. Big windows and nice view.
- It was a nice small hotel with wonderful view. I definitely recommend it. I got very goodValue for my money!
- Very comfy bed, great concept for self catering. A large exceptionally well equipped kitchen shared between 6 rooms with an eating area if you didn’t want to eat in your room. Breakfast was continental style with everything laid out in the kitchen.
Hôtel Le Beluga
One of our best sellers in Tadoussac! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hôtel Le Beluga offers accommodations in Tadoussac, just 23 miles from Riviere du Loup. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.
- Clean large room, very stylish with everything you need. We received great local advise from the staff there about things to do etc. Awesome location, easy to find.
- It was personal, comfortable, all staff welcoming and helpful. I w
- Beautiful space and walk to everything in Tadoussac. We had the downstairs room with its own entrance and loved it.
- The location is very good,and the modern inside look and cleanliness is a real positive think.
- good location in a small town near to the harbour for whale watching
Hôtel Sous la Croix
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Sous la Croix offers accommodations in Tadoussac, just 23 miles from Riviere du Loup.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
Very pleasant welcome from host Ginette. Communal kitchen/diner for food preparation, plenty of utensils as far as we could see (we did not do self-catering) Fridge on landing for your own milk, cheese, juices, etc.
Nice views from front window/ balcony.
- Just a very nice combination of everything we needed to be comfortable and feel at home, without anything surplus to requirements (agree with “best two star ever” opinion). Lovely views from our balcony in two directions, and, other than a tiny bit of traffic noise from the major road not too distant, which we could easily shut out by part closing window. Very homely feel.
- Amazing view from the bedroom window and balcony of the bay, position above the village was wonderful and worth the 5 minute walk down the hill (and 10 minute back up!)
- This hotel is located on a big hill with an amazing views. All the guests have their own rooms, but you do have an option of using a shared kitchen and can do light cooking. The front yard of the hotel have lots of benches and picnic tables to enjoy your morning coffee or late evening dinner outside and watch the sunset.
- No breakfast facilities but a bakery is nearby in the village for fresh coffee and snacks / bread. The view is very nice , located on top of the hill. Rooms OK, small kitchen for general use is available.
- Very pleasant welcome from host Ginette. Communal kitchen/diner for food preparation, plenty of utensils as far as we could see (we did not do self-catering) Fridge on landing for your own milk, cheese, juices, etc.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Tadoussac is located in Tadoussac in the region of Quebec, just 23 miles from Riviere du Loup. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Spectacular setting facing the St. Laurence River. A long boardwalk is along the water, right in front of the hotel. You can walk to the whale research center and the dock for whale watch boats.
Excellent restaurant, though pretty expensive,. There are also many restaurants in town, a 5-10 minute walk away.
The front desk person was very gracious when we asked for a better room. (See below.)
- Fantastic location. Nice old-world feel to the hotel.
- The service from the moment of check in was exceptional ! Friendly smile, quick check in and the room was above our expectations. We had drinks in the bar, and the waiter was very friendly and professional. The location was perfect for our needs. Will come back again !
- Lovely location, staff were courteous and very very helpful, beds were super comfy
- Good location. Rooms are what you could expect for the price.
- Spectacular setting facing the St. Laurence River. A long boardwalk is along the water, right in front of the hotel. You can walk to the whale research center and the dock for whale watch boats.
Auberge Maison Gagne
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge Maison Gagne offers accommodations in Tadoussac.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including canoeing and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- Breakfast each day was served in a lovely sit-down setting. Always something a little special; eggs or pancakes; always including juice, toast, yoghurt, fruit cup, and granola. Nice soft music playing in a bright (east-facing) nicely decorated room. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Only drawback to the location was that it is right on the main highway, but it was never-the-less quite quiet.
- The place is uniqly decorated and very welcoming. Staff is outstanding. Breakfast is generous and very tasty.
- Convenient location in a beautiful area of Quebec and wonderful hosts who were extremely helpful and accommodating.
- The property was absolutely clean, the hostess was so nice, the breakfast was fantastic
- The staff tried to sort out the problem we had with the bed.
Les Suites de L’Anse
One of our top picks in Tadoussac.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Suites de L’Anse offers accommodations in Tadoussac.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is ticket service at the property.
- Altough the hotel located next to the main road that goes through Tadoussac, the room was quite and had a beautiful view on the lake. It’s close to the city’s main attractions and to hiking paths in the national park.
- Friendly staff. Good value breakfast. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- The room was extremely large and spotlessly clean. The staff was very friendly and efficient. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.
Very big room, extremely accessible (we could park the car just in front of it)
We were very close to the main road, including loads of restaurants. The departure of the various whale watching cruises was not too far either (a good walk or a short drive)
Nothing really fancy in there, but very good for the price
We’ve stayed there only for a night to enjoy a cruise to see the wales the day after.
The check in hour was passed but we’ve advised and the owners were kindly waiting for us. They’ve also booked for us the cruise for the day after.
We’ve chose to take the breakfast for the morning at the moment we’ve arrived.. simply awesome!
Everythign was perfect and we will for sure go back if we will pass by Tadoussac again.
Auberge Le Campagnard
Located in Sacré-Coeur-Saguenay in the region of Quebec, 31 miles from Riviere du Loup, Auberge Le Campagnard features a barbecue and views of the city.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Jacques, our host, was amazingly friendly and he likes talking to his guests to know them better. There are many different levels of rooms that will fit your needs
- The host is very nice. Though we cannot speak French, he helped us a lot. There is a piano and a guitar. In the evening, the travelers gathered together to chat. It’s very cozy and relaxed to stay here.
- The owner is super friendly. Always willing to help and make you confortable. Big rooms and very clean. The kitchen is very clean too and it has everything you need. You don.t have to miss the bearecepcionist.
- Freindly proprietor and exceptionally clean and comfortable facilities
- The owner, Jacques, is a very nice person. The rooms are definitely good compared to the price
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Georges offers accommodations in Tadoussac, just 23 miles from Riviere du Loup.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Friendly owner and staff. Quiet rooms, authentic hotel. Near the ferry and river. Beautifull area Tadusac. Close tot restaurants. Simple but sufficiënt breakfast. Food bed.
- Location is good. Good view. Close to the ferry dock but far from the beach.
- Beds were comfortable. Reception was very helpful. Free parking and walking distance to the places of interest.
- It’s a nice simple family run place, no frills but pleasant atmosphere and friendly staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff, the receptionist told us about and reserved the transfer from the hotel to the dock, for the cruise
Top Hotels In Grandes-bergeronnes Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grandes-Bergeronnes Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!