10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grand View Acres Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand View Acres Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grand View Acres Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand View Acres Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand View Acres Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grand View Acres Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grand View Acres Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grand View Acres Michigan:
Hyatt Place Detroit/Livonia
One of our best sellers in Livonia! Just off Interstate 96, this Livonia hotel features 42-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi in every guest room. An indoor pool is featured on site. The hotel provides a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning.A refrigerator and a minibar are available in each guest room at Hyatt Place Detroit Livonia. A living area with a sofa bed is also provided in all rooms.Guest can enjoy a workout in the fitness center, which are available 24-hours a day. A business center is also featured on the property.The Gallery Restaurant, on site, provides breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. The Bakery Café serves baked good, sandwiches and coffee daily.Downtown Detroit is a 28-minute drive from the hotel. Whispering Willows Golf Course is less than 2 miles away.
- Breakfast was fresh and cooked well. Overall very spacious and clean rooms!
- The little eat in area and the menu were a great value for the money. Free Breakfast – the offering was excellent.
- Loved the breakfast selection in the morning..loved the warm swimming pool and loved the spacious bedrooms
- I liked the ladies who checked me in it was very clean
- Staff was very friendly and helpful! Right by so many restaurants and things to do.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit – Livonia/Novi
Located in Livonia in the region of Michigan, 20 miles from Detroit, Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit – Livonia/Novi features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Windsor is 22 miles from Embassy Suites Detroit Livonia/Novi, and Novi is 4.3 miles away. Detroit Metro Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The waitress in Gander she was amazing but the poor girl was the only working the whole restaurant and bar. Get her some help and lock the door coming into the restaurant so the 500 people who sneak in there to get free liquor during happy hour stops.
- Any staff members we encountered were courteous and nice.
- A little back story, it was decided to host our daughters b-party at the Embassy Suites, we booked the “Two Room Premium King Suite” since it’s massive in size and has a lot of seating aside from the fact that it’s just gorgeous! The room was excellent, pool area and gym are really nice and the breakfast was good it had a big selection of different foods among those was a custom omelette choice.
- The pool was COLD but besides that, I LOVED the hotel, great room for the money!
- The staff was really nice! Getting into the room a little earlier than check in time was even more wonderful. The beds were very comfortable
Hampton Inn Detroit Northville
This hotel in Northville, Michigan features an outdoor pool, a gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is 20 miles from Detroit Zoo and downtown Detroit is 27 miles away.While staying at the Hampton Inn Detroit Northville, each room includes cable TV with pay-per-view movies. The rooms are also furnished with tea and coffee facilities as well as a work desk.A business center is available at the Hampton Inn Northville. The hotel also offers a 24-hour front desk.The Compuware Arena, a multi-purpose arena, is 8.5 miles from the Hampton Inn Detroit/Northville (Farmington Hills Area). The Henry Ford Museum is 22.5 miles away.
- We stay at this Hampton whenever we go to Detroit. Its close and convenient to downtown without costing a fortune. The staff is always nice and the hotels always clean
- Location was good, off the main highway, but not too far from where I needed to be.
- The location was good for where we were attending activities.
Liked the omlet
Beds were comfortable , but had stayed at embassy suites the week before and they’re beds were more comfortable
- For the price, the staff and property goes above and beyond. We also had a great breakfast.
Detroit Marriott Livonia
Connected to Laurel Park Place mall, Detroit Marriott Livonia offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV, just a 30-minute drive from downtown Detroit. Facilities include an indoor pool and whirlpool.The air-conditioned rooms of Marriott Livonia feature a spacious work desk, coffee and tea making facilities, and cable TV with premium movie channels. Room service is available.Guests can enjoy modern American cuisine in a casual setting at Sweet Lorraine’s Café & Bar. Vending machines are available as well.Detroit Marriott Livonia also offers a gym, a 24-hour market, a concierge service, and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.Ann Arbor, the University of Michigan, and the Detroit Zoo are just a 25-minute drive away.
- This is a very comfortable hotel near the Interstate with a number of restaurants in the vicinity. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. There is sufficient parking. The hotel was convenient for our purpose, which was to attend the Concours of America in nearby Plymouth. Many other visitors were there for the same reason.
- Hotel is located near the highway, easy to get to. There are 2-3 option for food nearby, further choices within 5 minutes by car. Breakfirst buffet is rich and good. Mostly friendly people.
- I asked for a quiet room! And they gave me one very nice and quiet means a lot to me
- The location is next to Bar Louie which provided good food and service.
- Great place for me to stay! Staff is great and helpful!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Novi, MI
Showcasing a spa center and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson – Novi is located in Novi in the region of Michigan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Detroit is 21 miles from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, and Windsor is 23 miles from the property. Detroit Metro Airport is 17 miles away.
- The rooms were very nice and clean. Breakfast was very good as well.
- Property was nice, staff was nice although manager was terrible.
Rooms were very clean and nice.
Great Breakfast buffet.
- It was pretty basic but nice and clean. The breakfast was really good and the attendant was great.
- Staff was great. Understanding with you needs and willing to help
Best Western Hospitality Hotel
One of our top picks in Livonia.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Hospitality Hotel is located in Livonia, just 19 miles from Detroit.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 21 miles from Best Western Hospitality Hotel, and Novi is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- We got to the room and discovered that we had a HUGE jaccuzi tub in our bathroom. The room was updated which we didn’t expect. Also we love that there was a middle eastern restaurant nearby for our schwarma craving
- All staff members to the lobby staff to the house keepers where absolutely AMAZING. Everyone is eager to help you if you need assistance. Rooms are always clean as house keeping is on there job like white on rice. Personally i would highly recommend the rooms with the hot tub. VERY RELAXING!
- Excellent breakfast offerings… Fresh coffee and baked goods in addition to eggs (2 ways) plus other favorites. Breakfast area and tables very well maintained despite many guests who enjoyed it. Baked cookies in the evenings the hotel expected many guests to check in. New improvements in rooms plus Major construction in courtyard to improve offerings.
- Stayed here on business a number of times. Hotel is in the process of updating the property. This last stay I noticed new (and slightly larger) tv which was great. New hair in the room this time was new. Folding luggage rack was new. Bathtub is huge…very nice. Seems like major work around the pool to possibly fence or even enclose it. Breakfast is outstanding and consistant…every day. Pleasing hostess is always friendly and helpful. Outstanding location…by wonderful shopping and suburban office centers with easy freeway access on and off.
The hotel was nice….the entrance a bit hidden although you can see the hotel from the highway.
The hallways seemed to need a cleaning/vacuum, but the room seemed clean.
I walked around my room with white socks on and they weren’t black by the end of the day….the hot tub wasn’t working which was very disappointing.
The breakfast in the morning was decent. The waffles were good.
The coffee wasn’t bad either but I typically take mine with cream and sugar…i would imagine people who drink it black don’t like the coffee as it seemed a bit weak.
Overall we may visit again.
The staff was very nice!
Sheraton Detroit Novi
Featuring easy access to area attractions and major corporations, including downtown Detroit, this suburban Novi, Michigan hotel offers modern amenities, on-site dining and contemporary guestrooms.With on-site car rental services, guests at the Sheraton Detroit Novi can easily explore the surrounding area sites such as the Detroit Zoo, Joe Louis Arena and more. The corporate offices of Ford, General Motors and Daimler Chrysler are also easily accessible.After a restful night of sleep in spacious rooms furnished with signature Sweet Sleeper beds, guests at the Novi Sheraton can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the on-site restaurant, Twenty-One-One-Eleven.Thoughtful amenities at the Detroit Novi Sheraton include free local area shuttle service, 24-hour room service and an indoor heated pool. Guests can also enjoy on-site fitness facilities and a state-of-the-art business center.
Excellent hotel for business travelers!
Great location, close to the 12 Oaks Mall and other public and corporate buildings. Fitness center is open 24hours – major kudos!
The stuff is superb, welcoming, accommodating and friendly.
Free parking available on site.
- The room was nice, clean, and bed was comfortable. Their is a Starbucks on-site along with a bar.
- Jessica at the coffee bar was great! And Omar at the cocktail bar was terrific.
- Bed and pillows were good – my upgraded room (which was nice) was just ok.
- The staff was amazing! They were very welcoming and accommodating and were able to help us with most of our special requests.
- Excellent hotel for business travelers!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia is located in Livonia, just 19 miles from Detroit.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Windsor is 22 miles from Fairfield Detroit Livonia, and Novi is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 14 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the room was very clean. There was always fresh coffee in the lobby.
- The staff was pleasant. When we called about the rusty tub we were able to change rooms immediately.
- Room very quiet. Staff very friendly. Breakfast much better than average
- The staff!!! The rooms!!! the food!!! the internet room!!! All of this place was wonderful!!!
- Very comfortable beds. Front desk staff excellent. Breakfast choices were good. Nice strong & hot coffee!
Courtyard Detroit Livonia
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard Detroit Livonia offers accommodations in Livonia, just 19 miles from Detroit. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 21 miles from Courtyard Detroit Livonia, and Novi is 5 miles from the property. Detroit Metro Airport is 14 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable bed. Great staff friendly and helpful
- The bed was very comfortable and the balcony was big enough for 4 people to fit comfortably.
- The bed was very comfortable, spacious room and bathroom, plenty of parking. The balcony was a nice surprise as well.
- Bistro was convenient for breakfast. Food at the Bistro was delicious. Rooms were clean & spacious. All the staff was friendly.
- Breakfast included was appreciated. Cafe staff was excellent!
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Detroit Livonia
Minutes away from downtown Detroit, the TownePlace Suites Detroit Livonia offers all-suite accommodation with cozy living areas and free Wi-Fi. An on-site swimming pool and fitness center are available.The apartments offer fully equipped kitchens, cooking appliances and dishwashers. Guests can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, thanks to the in-room tea/coffee maker.Guests can make use of the hotel’s BBQ facilities to prepare their own outdoor meal. A range of eateries for every taste can be found within a 1 miles radius of the hotel.Detroit Metro Airport is a 15 miles drive from the Detroit Livonia TownePlace Suites. The Detroit Zoo is easily accessible via Interstate 96.
- We liked the cleanliness, the staff was amazing. I booked the 2 bedroom suite and the layout was beautiful. The rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable (even the sofa bed was ok!) ; I really liked the separate doors for the bathroom (tub/ toilet) and the bathroom sink… allowed one person access to the toilet and shower privately, while another could utilize the sink. The was cute and compact and stocked with ALL the necessities! Oh, and the complimentary breakfast was very nice also. I WILL be returning.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The desk staff walked over a list of nearby restaurants over to my room the night we checked in because it was late, so we didn’t have to go back to the front desk. Two thumbs up!!
- Hotel staff was very friendly at check-in. Room was very clean and comfortable. Used the exercise room and the equipment was very modern and clean. We attended a graduation at the University of Michigan and the hotel was conveniently located to freeways / Ann Arbor.
- Easy to reach from DTW airport, straight commute to Ann Arbor where I was attending various events. Liked having the kitchen facilities–very pleasantly surprised to find my dishes had been done when I left them in the sink because I was running late in the morning. Staff very pleasant at both check-in and check-out.
- To our surprise, our room had two bedrooms, not just a bedroom with two beds and sitting area. Each bedroom had a queen size bed. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The kids slept on the hide-a-bed so I can’t speak to that, but they didn’t complain. There was a nice little kitchenette which had everything we could have wanted. Their complimentary breakfast was delicious – homemade waffles, scrambled eggs and also fried eggs for putting on top an English muffin, sausage, cheese, juice, fruit. bagels, cereal, etc.. It was a welcome surprise. Most hotel breakfasts are not this comprehensive! A great experience.
Top Hotels In Grand View Acres Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grand View Acres Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand View Acres Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grand View Acres Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!