10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grand Island Nebraska – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand Island Nebraska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grand Island Nebraska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand Island Nebraska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand Island Nebraska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grand Island Nebraska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grand Island Nebraska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grand Island Nebraska:
Extended Red Coach Grand Island NE
Located in Grand Island, 21 miles from Hastings, Extended Red Coach Grand Island NE features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Sleep Inn Grand Island
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn Grand Island offers accommodations in Grand Island, just 24 miles from Hastings.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was very clean. The front desk was super nice and personable! Overall it was an excellent stay.
- The staff is outstanding and always friendly. The location is good as it’s close to restaurants, shopping and where I sometimes work.
- The staff was extra accommodating and very friendly. My room did not have a bathtub so if that’s important- ask. This hotel has a good location and is 5 min from restaurants and shopping.
- The bed was firm although not as comfortable as the bed from home. parking was easy and there were many local restaurants and stores within an easy walking distance. We had a first floor room and the design of the room was pretty cool.
- The bed and the pillows were some of the best I had in a motel of this class.
Ramada Grand Island
One of our top picks in Grand Island.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Grand Conference Center offers accommodations in Grand Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and mini-golf at the hotel.
- Breakfast was great! Rooms clean and comfy. Enjoyed having a bath tub. Will stay the next time we travel through the area. Had a ground floor room with outside entrance as well as inside. Definite plus.
- The breakfast, the beds with super comfortable and the sliding glass door outside to our vehicle was so convenient.
Was very clean and well maintained throughout. Staff were excellent in taking care each of us. Highly recommend the Grand and will always return when we are in that area . a free breakfast was awesome and well stocked , at in the lounge, again an excellent staff and meal.
5 stars all the way.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, decent breakfast.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Grand Conference Center, the first evening we had dinner in their bar and lounge, which was very good. We borrowed their golf clubs and balls to play mini golf in their entertainment arena. There was a pool, hot tub ping pong and a pool table in this area too. For relaxing the lounge area was quite large, quiet and relaxing. The breakfast was wonderful and truly started our day off right.
MainStay Suites Grand Island
MainStay Suites Grand Island is located in Grand Island, just 21 miles from Hastings.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.
- After some confusion upon check in, booking.com helped me book the room I really needed–a REAL suite, separate living and bedroom. Then it was perfect for what I needed.
- The accommodations were nice. The room was nice and well priced. However, the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night. I get it, that happens, however the staff didn’t seem real prepared to handle the situation. I had to go in to ask if it was okay to return to the rooms after we saw the fire department pull out of the lot. Mind you, it’s December and cold outside!
I love the kitchen area as I like to bring my food, I love the size of the room and having a sofa to sit on instead of the bed to watch tv.
Always friendly staff and everything is well kept and clean.
- My daughter and I went to see the totality of the”Solar Eclipse”. Our room had Solar Eclipse glasses, “Eclipse” gum and a list of free daily activities the hotel was offering. Visiting with other people who were not staying at “MainStay Suites” I was appalled with the price gouging that was taking place at other hotels. We have not had this type of event since 1918. I was disappointed that other places, knew that could take advantage of people, due to this special phenomenal event. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to MainStay Suites for not participating.
- They had a happy hour with snacks and two free drinks and the free breakfast was excellent the food was fresh and hot. The room was well equiped and very clean. I would definitely try them again.
Days Inn Grand Island
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Grand Island offers accommodations in Grand Island.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very comfortable bed and room. Good breakfast. Staff took great care of us and our room.
- Beds were great. Breakfast had a good variety good choices.
- We traveled across country for 9 days. This was the most comfortable bed we slept in the whole time. I picked this property because they allowed dogs and they were within our budget. I would stay here again.
- very nice place, location and rooms large and clean. beds awesome. staff extremely helpful and friendly.
Very comfortable. Lots of plug ins for our
Grand Island Travelodge
One of our best sellers in Grand Island! Grand Island Travelodge is located in Grand Island, just 22 miles from Hastings.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- Clean and comfortable, great location for Heartland Events Center.
- Vic at the front desk was amazingly helpful and very hospitable
- The air conditioner was on auto unbeknownst to me, I had just sat down to relax when I felt a little warm, debating whether to turn on the air, the air turned on, at first it was a surprise but it felt great.
- I’ve stayed here multiple times. I come back here because the rooms and facilities are always clean. I enjoy the instant hot water in the bathroom, the free hot breakfast every morning and the fresh popcorn made every night.
- We did not eat there because we had to leave too early.
Rodeway Inn Grand Island
Located in Grand Island in the region of Nebraska, 21 miles from Hastings, Rodeway Inn Grand Island features a barbecue and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Cute clean room. Had a problem with my toilet, but they sent someone right down.
- Rooms have all the extras. Like microwave, coffee pot and refrigerator. And the smoking rooms are rare to find.
- You cannot beat the price, we were so worried it was going to be dirty for the price we paid, but it was clean and nice.
- Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Front desk called on room phone to ask about room and if we had everything we needed-never had that happen before. Breakfast was adequate.
- The room was big, and had a microwave and fridge. The bathroom was clean. Room was quiet. Allowed pets, which was a nice plus.
Comfort Inn Grand Island
Located in Grand Island, 24 miles from Hastings, Comfort Inn Grand Island features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV with satellite channels.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to others.
- It was a quiet hotel and the beds were very comfortable
- The staff was wonderful! The evening check-in person was extremely helpful.
- Nice clean property. Hot Breakfast was pretty decent. Price was right. Comfortable room and bed. Good place for a night stop over whilst traveling through Grand Island.
- friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean and up-to-date rooms. decent breakfast.
Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn and Suites
Free airport shuttle service is provided to/from Central Nebraska Regional Airport at this hotel. The Grand Island hotel also features an indoor pool and rooms with a 37-inch LCDTV.A microwave and small fridge are included in every room at Grand Island Best Western Plus. They are styled in warm, neutral tones and have dark wood furnishings. Free Wi-Fi is offered.Guests can relax in the indoor hot tub or on the outdoor patio next to the pool area. A gym and public computer station are on site as well.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining area at Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn and Suites. Hot and cold items are offered, along with coffee and juice.Heartland Event Center and Island Oasis Water Park are both just 1 miles from this hotel. Fonner Park Thoroughbred Race Track is a 5 minute drive away.
- The friendly, helpful staff, namely Cindy, who willingly offered to mail some items I inadvertently left in the room.
- Room size and bathroom were incredible. The shower was luxurious!
- The staff at the front desk were very helpful. The bed was comfortable.
- We were impressed from check in. We had been on the road for over 12 hours, Bonnie made check in easy a was very helpful. Room was perfect plenty of towels, very roomy, was clean every time we came back. Kids and us loved the pool and hot tub and it was never crowded. Fresh ice water at the desk was great. Breakfast every morning was wonderful and had a large variety to it. If we are ever in Grand Island again this is where we will stay!!!!
- Big rooms, fridge & microwave, comfy beds. Pool & hot tub long hours. Breakfast was excellent! Friendly, helpful staff.
Red Coach Inn & Suites Grand Island
One of our best sellers in Grand Island! Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Grand Island offers accommodations in Grand Island.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Grand Island Nebraska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grand Island Nebraska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand Island Nebraska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grand Island Nebraska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!