10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grand-Fonds Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand-Fonds Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grand-Fonds Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand-Fonds Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand-Fonds Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grand-Fonds Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grand-Fonds Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grand-fonds Quebec:
Auberge sur Mer
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge sur Mer offers accommodations in Saint-Siméon.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is ticket service at the property.La Malbaie is 18 miles from Auberge sur Mer, and Riviere du Loup is 16 miles from the property.
- Nice location/view of the St. Lawrence. Restaurant food OK, but nowhere near great, Excellent service in restaurant
Friendly, helpful receptionist. Great river view. Comfy meeting room.
Decent restaurant in front of hotel, directly on river and next to ferry to south shore.
- Very clean .The view on the water .the extra pellows.and the caffee.The restaurant was perfect ,very good food. See food platter excellent.Thank you to the chef and the nice staff they are very nice and cool
- Clean room, well located, a really nice view from the river. The staff was really polite and nice.
- Just across the road from a beach that is great for children. Whales/belugas sometimes seen from there. But also just across the road from the boarding site of the ferry across the StLaurent – a boat every few hours. Not too disturbing, but makes for traffic at some times.
Auberge des Peupliers
Situated in the charming town of Cap-à-l’Aigle, moments from the beautiful St. Lawrence River, this cozy hotel offers friendly service, comfortable accommodations and is only moments from the area’s top attractions.The Auberge des Peupliers is located only a short distance from many popular points of interest and recreational activities. Many national parks, top-rated skiing, theaters, shops and local restaurants are nearby.Guests staying at the historic Peupliers can enjoy elegant dining in the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, relax with services from the spa or enjoy a game of tennis.
- Location, friendliness and efficiency of personnel.
It was extremely quiet and relaxing (no traffic noise, no guest noise).
The breakfast was excellent.
The location was ideal for our activities.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
The tree in front of the property (poplar? cottonwood?) smelled amazing in the evening.
The room was amazing with a fantastic view. We could have stayed and relaxed in the room all day!
The restaurant is excellent and definitely worth trying, even if you are not staying here.
- Staff were extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Food was excellent lived up to the guide book reputation ! we would definite stay here again if we were in the area.
- The can-do attitude of staff, the great breakfast and well-designed rooms make this a wonderful place to stay.
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Located between the sea and mountains in La Malbaie, Quebec, this luxurious castle hotel features a 27-hole golf course, on-site dining and a spa. It has cable TV with video games in every room.Guests at Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu can enjoy the 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool and sauna. The on-site gym features free weights, bicycles and treadmills.A work desk and an arm chair are included in the warm-colored rooms. The bathrooms have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Rooms with views of St. Lawrence River are available.The full-service, hotel spa provides massages and body treatments. It also has manicures, pedicures and facials.Charlevoix Casino is next to Fairmont Le Manoir. The hotel is 10 miles from Mont Grand-Fonds ski area and 40 miles from Le Massif ski area.
- Gorgeous location, the sleeping mattress is awesome!..never slept so good
- This is by far the best resort you’ll find in Canada. Everything is just wonderful about this resort: the staff is amazing, the hotel is beautiful, it’s so relaxing! I’ve read other reviews about people complaining and you should not consider them. Basically, most people who leaves reviews are people that were unsatisfied. If you want my opinion, you will not find a better hotel in Canada.
Check in staff – Welcoming and Efficient
Accomodation – Our room was a basic room – Simple but comfortable and clean.
All amenities were wonderful – loved the heated outdoor pool along with the steam room
Buildings (including Casino) and Grounds are picture perfect / scenic and well maintained
Had a wonderful meal and would recommend – grilled shrimp on creamed polenta
- The pool, spa, steam room, workout area are fantastic. There are three large pools. Everything is spotlessly maintained.
- Room with river view was worth the extra $’s. Were happy with ample towels, bath robes and very comfortable beds.
Hôtel au Petit Berger
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Hôtel au Petit Berger features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Good water pressure in the shower,
- Quiet and very comfortable bed . Very good service at the reception and at the breakfast dining area! We will be back . Thank you ?!! Oh and close drive to our meeting point for our shuttle service to Mont Grand Fond.
- I traveled with my parents and the rooms are very spacious and beds comfortable. It’s a very quiet hotel given the number of rooms!
- Everything was ok. Clean, the staff was helpful and nice. You can walk 5 minutes and have a beautiful view on the St-Lawrence river and you are located near a street with a few restaurants.
- Good value for money. We were there for one night and enjoyed our stay.
- Comfortable bedding.
Auberge Fleurs de Lune
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Auberge Fleurs de Lune is located in La Malbaie, 24 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul and 29 miles from Riviere du Loup. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Wow the croissant were amazing ! Room very comfortable.
- Beautiful place, great views. Would love to go back.
Beautiful small hotel with the view on the river. Very kind owners.
Big room, clean and well furnished. Excellent breakfast. Wonderful blooming garden. Parking outside.
- Breakfast was excellent every day. Staff very friendly. Great location.
- The rooms were very comfortable and well kept. Beautiful balcony and view, nice room decor. The included breakfast and service were awesome.
Auberge des Eaux Vives
Auberge des Eaux Vives offers accommodations in La Malbaie.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Baie-Saint-Paul is 24 miles from Auberge des Eaux Vives, and Riviere du Loup is 29 miles from the property.
All was perfect. From the view of the sunrise on the St. Laurent river, through the comfort of the room, the bathroom with bath and shower and finally the delicious breakfast prepared and served by Sylvain.
Sylvain has also given us some tips about what is worth to see and do in the area. I recommend.
- The property is located at one of the most picturesque areas of La Malbaie. It is outside the main town, on a hill overlooking the river, on a quiet street. The room was exactly as described, very clean and bright. The breakfast was a 3 course breakfast that was absolutely outstanding. The hosts were very attentive and helped us book a whale watching trip. One of the best B&B we have stayed at.
This Inn is nearby the St-Lawrence River.You can overlooking the river from window. And it is very quiet around the place except the sound of the river.
Common area with a theatre style entertainment system.it is very comfortable there.
The host is very kindly and the breakfast is pretty good.
Anyhow,it is a very good Inn.i think I will go here again on my next travel .
- Superb breakfasts. Congenial host. Excellent facilities. Stunning view.
- Excellent host. Beautiful view. Lovely rooms we had two rooms both with river views. Great location, breakfast delicious and we loved having access to small guest kitchen with tea and coffee facilities. Very comfortable, we would definitely return
- All was perfect. From the view of the sunrise on the St. Laurent river, through the comfort of the room, the bathroom with bath and shower and finally the delicious breakfast prepared and served by Sylvain.
Econo Lodge La Malbaie
Located in La Malbaie, 22 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Econo Lodge La Malbaie features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
- The room was large, tidy and modern. Good facilities. Very comfortable.
- Arrival very positive – staff friendly and welcoming
- Location was great. Very close to restaurants. Great walking area.
- Nice continental breakfast and comfortable room. We didn’t speak French and the hostess was a little concerned about her English but she explained things very well.
- Just passing through so was convenient, clean and comfy
Auberge la Mansarde
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge la Mansarde is located in La Malbaie.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Baie-Saint-Paul is 24 miles from Auberge la Mansarde, and Riviere du Loup is 29 miles from the property.
- Healthy breakfast with lots of extras; Hostess speaks English & recommended a great spot for dinner; we enjoyed relaxing on the front deck; would definitely stay here again!
- This was our 2nd visit. Owner lady is very attentive to help guests. Good breakfast and clean, comfortable and charming room.
- The welcome from our hostess was warm and genuine. It’s a beautiful old house and our room was huge, delightfully decorated and super comfy. Our hostess made reservations for us at a nearby local restaurant, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was wonderful. Nothing to fault here, and we would look forward to a return visit. Our hostess speaks English mais si on peut parler francais, c’est mieux for sure!
- Breakfast included was Excellent, very well plated, the owner is very very nice and please to answer any query and make you feel at home. The scenery with the St Laurence River across the street from the property is great and we had a great view from it from our room. Highly recommend Auberge La Mansarde;
- Amazing B&B in La Malbaie in a family villa. We had a wonderful big room completely independent. The owners are very nice and kind, they also suggested us a very good restaurant where to have dinner. Breakfast is also very good, everything perfect.
Auberge sur la cote
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge sur la cote offers accommodations in La Malbaie. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.
- After disappointing experience at Fairmont Manoir Richelu last year. Looked for alternatives. Found this beautiful, inviting country inn. Lovingly decorated. Wonderful views and lawns. Excellent creative breakfast. Owner is hospitable, kind and gracious.
- Chantal, the proprietress, is an exceptionally warm, personable, and capable dynamo of a woman. She gave us excellent suggestions for dining and activities.
- The B & B was pretty and comfortable. The view from the lawn was amazing. Welcoming and helpful owners.
- The highlight of this place is the host and then the amazing haven she created. A bubbly, extremely warm and charming lady, she made our stay exceptional. We almost cancelled because of the bad weather but we are so glad that we didn’t in the end. Coming from a foreign country especially, staying at Auberge Sur La Cote is really an experience on it’s own.
- Chantal is an AMAZIG host! The Auberge is so cozy and it felt so relaxing to be there. I must also add that the view was very pretty! I have nothing negative to say about our stay. It was perfect!
Auberge La Marmite
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Auberge La Marmite features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.
- People very nice & helpful.. place was charming, good location
- Great location. welcoming staff. Fresh cooked breakfast on place.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Even though we didn’t speak French, the lovely woman at reception was very helpful, friendly and kind. Recommended!
- Overall, it was a great experience close to all amenities and outstanding views! ? our room was very clean and quaint with an amazing hot tub❤️
- The meals were excellent. The service and staff were great and very accommodating.
Top Hotels In Grand-fonds Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grand-Fonds Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand-Fonds Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grand-Fonds Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!