10 Best Hotels To Stay In Grand Blanc Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand Blanc Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grand Blanc Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand Blanc Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand Blanc Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grand Blanc Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grand Blanc Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Grand Blanc Michigan:
Wingate by Wyndham Flint/Grand Blanc
Located off Interstate-475, this Grand Blanc hotel is 5.5 miles from Bishop International Airport. It features free airport shuttle services, an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Wingate by Wyndham Flint/Grand Blanc. All rooms include a cable TV and a work desk.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Grand Blanc Wingate hotel. A nightly reception of hot and cold snacks and freshly baked cookies is offered.Free access to the jacuzzi and gym is provided to all guests of the hotel. Parking is also free on site.The Flint Cultural Center is a 12-minute drive from the hotel and hosts the Institute of Art and Michigan’s largest planetarium. Loch Lomond Golf Course is 2 miles away.
- The facility, surrounding area and highway access.
- It was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was roomy and clean,the breakfast was great and the price was right.
- Breakfast was bad and beds in rooms are not comfortable and heater in room ran all night so thermostat was broken on it.
- Bed was very comfortable, the room was roomy and clean!
The Quality Inn hotel is one of the closest hotels to Mt. Holly ski and snowboard area and Michigan Renaissance Festival. Several banquet and convention spaces are only minutes away, such as Genesys Banquet and Convention Center and Woodfield Country Club. Bishop International Airport, Genesys, Hurley and McLaren Medical Centers are also nearby.Universities such as Kettering University, Baker College of Flint and Mott Community College are also close to this hotel. We are located between Great Lakes Crossing and Birch Run Tanger Outlets, perfect for your shopping needs. Guests of the hotel will enjoy amenities and features like: free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls
and indoor heated pool.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. Corporate travelers will appreciate conveniences like the public computer with Internet access and printer, and access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, safes, coffee makers, desks, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television.
- The room was clean and beautiful. The breakfast was delicious.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was a great start to the day.
- The front desk staff was very friendly. The housekeeping staff did a great job. And even though the weather was a snowy mess the first few days the parking lot was kept fairly clean. The person in charge of breakfast was on top of things, keeping everything full and fresh.
- Chick-in was easy and fast. Wi-Fi was good. Location is good.
- Wonderful breakfast choices. The staff was friendly and courteous, rooms are clean. Impressed with the clean carpet!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Bishop International Airport is a 12-minute drive from this Michigan hotel, which offers a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO in every room. It features a heated indoor pool and modern fitness center.Free Wi-Fi and a desk are provided in the warmly decorated, spacious rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc. There is also a coffee maker and seating area.Guests can enjoy fireplace seating and a hot breakfast that includes cinnamon rolls. Grand Blanc Holiday Inn offers free newspapers along with a business center.Warwick Hills Golf and Country Club is 2 miles from the hotel. Mt. Holly Ski Area is an 11-minute drive away.
- The coffee was always refreshed and hot. The staff was very friendly! Everyone!
- Super clean and comfortable, very friendly staff, couldn’t expect more
- Parking lot was dark but I was told that renovation for this location will be started almost immediately and therefore, the burnt out parking lot lights will be replaced with LED’s…hence the darkness. Thank goodness the hotel is located in a safe place especially because the turn off Holly Road into the property is a bit of a secret initially but then once I new the name of the street, I found it easily each and every time. Staff of hotel was very friendly; physical property is probably a little tired but it was homey and I loved the Halloween decorations. Coffee was good; pancakes tasty and nice to be able to print my boarding passes without a hassle.
- room was very comfortable. bathroom was well stocked but corner of shower not properly cleaned, other than that the shower was great, lots of hot water and pressure. breakfast was probably the best ive had in all the chain hotels ive stayed in this year.
- My daughter loved the omelet breakfast that was included; very tasty. The staff was excellent. It was an expensive hotel for the location but would recommend; it was worth it.
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint/Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint/Grand Blanc is located in Flint, just 27 miles from Frankenmuth.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Birch Run is 22 miles from Hampton Flint/Grand Blanc, and Auburn Hills is 30 miles away. Detroit Metro Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great. Room was super spacious and clean. We had a queen suite. It was well worth the money. Very pleased with the staff. Check in and check out was a breeze. Double thumbs up!
- I was pleased with the room, even the pillows were good. Everything was clean and well-maintained.
- The little extras, forgot toothpaste. 🙂 you had ne covered.
- Love the friendly staff. Received a free upgrade of room
- Front desk staff, clean everywhere, pool, room, beds, breakfast area, coffee bar around the clock
Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Flint – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Flint, just 27 miles from Frankenmuth.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Birch Run is 22 miles from Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Su, and Auburn Hills is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 54 miles from Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites.
- The staff was amazing! The room was beautiful and clean. The adults have the pool from 10-12. Great experience all around!
- The front desk staff was soo helpful and extremely nice. The breakfast was top notch. The woman running it should be very proud.
- Staff was nice. Very clean. Breakfast was great. Waffles cereal sausage eggs toast bagels. Nice choices and lots of them.
- The fireplace in the room was cozy. We had a small problem getting the heat to work, so we called the front desk for assistance; a gentleman from maintenance was at our door within minutes to help us out. Fast service! We were at the end of the hall, so our room was nice and quiet except the furnace turning on every now and then. Also, the breakfast was wonderful – lots of choices!
Very nice staff!
Courtyard by Marriott Flint
Located approximately 2 miles from Bishop International Airport, this hotel features a 24-hour market providing snacks and drinks. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access.All guest rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Flint come equipped with cable TV and work stations with ergonomic chairs. Ironing facilities are also provided for the convenience of guests.Guests can go for a swim in the hotel’s indoor pool. The Courtyard Gazebo provides the opportunity to unwind outdoors.Downtown Flint is about 4 miles away. Nearby attractions include the Michigan Renaissance Festival and the Great Lakes Crossing Shopping Center.
The cereal options and the added bonus of fruit as part of a meal.
I also enjoyed how early the bistro was open as I had to be up quite early for work.
I didn’t have anything other than cereal though.
- Nothing I was angry off the bat that the tub was dirty and made me feel like the whole room was dirty
- Very clean rooms. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Love your no party policy.
- People attendance since the first moment is exceptional.
- The people at the delli seemed rude whrn ordering my dinner, but breakfast was better
- The cereal options and the added bonus of fruit as part of a meal.
Residence Inn Flint
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn Flint offers accommodations in Flint.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Frankenmuth is 27 miles from Residence Inn Flint, and Birch Run is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Great Breakfast and alternative to cook in the room. With kids eating out each meal can be expensive. Kitchenette came in handy. Good quality dishes and flatware. Comfortable with the living room bedroom suite. Kids loved the stay.
- The roominess of the living area & the decor was beautiful.
- Bedrooms separated from common area were our target. Complimentary evening meals stated our needs at end of day.
- I thought the Sunday evening staff were GREAT! T was the front desk clerk, and she couldn’t have been nicer! The sofa bed didn’t have bedding so I clled down to the front desk and within a few minutes T brought us the bedding we needed to get the kids ready for bed. The kids loved the pool and the waffles!
- The staff was very helpful with dealing with my concerns about the room. Very good customer service
Super 8 Hotel Flint
Located in Flint, 24 miles from Frankenmuth, Super 8 Hotel Flint features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. I wouldn’t mind taking it home. ☺
- The price wasn’t bad for last min, the bed was comfortable and the bedding was clean and fresh.
- It was cheap! We were in and out for a quick sleep.
- Bed was nice and roomy! Pillows were like sleeping on a cloud. Air/heat worked and overall was a pretty good weekend stay. AMPLE PARKING AND LIGHTING. Nice and quiet during the day
- I loved the staff. The facility was clean and very nice in warm.
Quality Inn & Suites Flint Airport
Just 3 miles from Bishop International Airport, this Flint motel features an indoor heated pool and free WiFi.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in every room at Quality Inn & Suites Flint Airport. Tea and coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities are included for added convenience.Guests can use the fitness centre and laundry facilities available at the property.An airport shuttle is offered, and guests are 4 miles from the University of Michigan-Flint during their stay. Moments from Interstate 75, the Flint Institute of Arts is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff. Michele front desk is the best she goes beyond her job.
- The only redeeming quality was the breakfast attendant. She was pleasant.
- The room was good, the service excellant. I liked the small freezer in the icebox.
- I appreciated the housekeepers who provided fresh towels.
- Good shopping area and close to restaurants. Great Breakfast.
Airport Inn Flint
Airport Inn Flint offers accommodations in Flint. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frankenmuth is 25 miles from Airport Inn Flint, and Birch Run is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 56 miles from Airport Inn Flint.
- They are doing renovations to the rooms and building so things are in flux.
- The people who checked me in was really nice, got me a nice room. The room was clean, and the bed was super comfy. And the room had plenty of extra space to move around it. Wouldn’t mind staying here again.
- The fitted sheet was soft cotton, and very warm. The bed was godly soft and perfectly sized for my tall husband. The room was clean, the bathroom was big, and it felt more like a mini apartments then a hotel room. The flat-screen tv was a very nice bonus for late night TV shows.
It was a cheap motel, lower cost.
“You get what you pay for!”
- As soon as I pulled up I turned around, I was not staying there.
Top Hotels In Grand Blanc Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grand Blanc Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand Blanc Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grand Blanc Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!