10 Best Hotels To Stay In Goulds Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Goulds Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Goulds Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Goulds Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Goulds Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Goulds Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Goulds Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Goulds Florida:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Cutler Bay
Within 6 miles of historic Deering Estate at Cutler, guests at this Miami hotel receive a daily continental breakfast and can use the outdoor pool. Miami Metro Zoo is 5 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities are included in all guest rooms. La Quinta Inn and Suites Miami Cutler Bay provides an alarm clock and hairdryer as well.Guests at this Miami Cutler Bay La Quinta Inn and Suites can enjoy the Florida weather on the terrace with a free newspaper or stay connected with free property-wide Wi-Fi. An on-site laundromat is available as well.The Southland Mall is a 2-minute walk from the hotel. Guests at the property are 10 miles from Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden and 14 miles from the beaches of Biscayne National Park.
- I really enjoyed everything. The food smell good the stuff was very Polite.
- If possible for improve the breakfast example..sausage etc
room had a decent size with two queen beds,
parking lot with night security
located right off expressway
very quiet room though right next to the highway
- The bed was a nice size , staff was friendly and kept towels and other necessities that I need in stock
- Close to Miami. Plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance. Nice big room, no view but good blinds 🙂
WoodSpring Suites Miami Southwest
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, WoodSpring Suites Miami Southwest offers accommodations in Richmond Heights, just 16 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Miami Beach is 20 miles from WoodSpring Suites Miami Southwest, and Hollywood is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was clean. The bed was comfortable. Full kitchen.
- I was traveling from Tampa for a 2 night stay to visit my adult son and his girlfriend. He was in Miami and needed to check in long before I was to arrive. I called to ask about policy since I was paying for the room in his name. She was very kind and immediately emailed me the credit card authorization form. I emailed it back, called to verify it was received and everything was arranged and perfect without any problem. The housekeeping staff was very kind and helpful. There is a very clean room to do your laundry. EVERYTHING requires a key to get in, so keep it with you. I cannot rave enough about how kind the staff and front desk are.
- I travel all the time, construction work 4 man crew, this location satisfied our daily needs, a little far from down town Miami, but has good support , food, fuel, deliveries
- The bed was the best the interior of the room how it was designed I love it and will be booking more nights
- Plenty of close in parking, safe area, comfortable bed, quiet.
Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Kendall! Located across from Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport in Miami, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are available in each room at the Best Western Plus Kendall Airport. Guests can also enjoy a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Best Western Plus Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, there is a fitness center. Other facilities include luggage storage and a vending machine. The property provides free parking.Zoo Miami is just 6 miles away. Guests at the property are a 30-minute drive from downtown Miami.
- I was not concerned with the view of the room it doesn’t matter to me
- Very clean , friendly staff , perfect location for the work.
- Staff was great upon arrival and helpful throughout stay
- Clean and spacious. Really appreciated the laundry facilities.
- It was a convenient place on the way from the Everglades to Key West.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Kendall
In Kendall, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. It offers rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi access. Miami International Airport is a 22-minute drive away.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine come standard in each room at Holiday Inn Express Miami Kendall. Cable TV, work desk, and ironing facilities are included. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free shuttle service is available to guests at the Miami Kendall Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Other offerings include a 24-hour front desk, a business center, and free parking.Miami Zoo is just a 12-minute drive from this hotel. Guests will be 14.2 miles from Kendall Tamiami Airport.
- A reasonable breakfast and location close to other dining facilities.
- Large room, great coffee, very clean, friendly staff, more than met expectations . Also, bed very comfortable.
- The staff were simply great, the price was right, however, the location leaves a lot to be desired. There is nothing near this location, and the shower head was terrible.
- Bed was comfy. The room was big and the bathroom was clean. The breakfast was very diversify and fresh, I liked the building and the staff. Nice location, very easy to access the Everglades or go to Miami. And of course Kendall is a nice area to stay.
- Breakfast was simpel but OK and the bed was confortable
Quality Inn South at The Falls
The Quality Inn South at The Falls is conveniently located less than five miles from major attractions like Jungle Island, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, the world-famous Coral Castle and the Miami Metrozoo.The hotel is close to area beaches, including Matheson Hammock Park and Marina, South Beach and only a short distance from two unique national parks: the Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park. The Miami International Airport and Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport are close to the hotel. Guests will enjoy the many specialty shops of The Falls, including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s. There are several restaurants and theaters in the area. The hotel is within walking distance from several fast food places.All spacious guest rooms feature cable television with HBO and coffee makers with first-class coffee and condiments. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms have refrigerators. Non-smoking rooms and guest laundry facilities are available. Full-service hotel features and amenities include free continental breakfast, free coffee in the lobby, free local calls and outdoor heated pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like speaker phones, free high-speed Internet access, access to a fax machine and competitive corporate rates. The hotel offers a meeting room that accommodates up to 56 people. This is a pet-friendly hotel.
No reviews yet.
Deluxe Inn Motel – Homestead
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Homestead, 24 miles from Miami, Deluxe Inn Motel – Homestead features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 28 miles from Deluxe Motel Homestead, and Key Largo is 29 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Just a place to spend the night. Bed and shower. Not looking for anything more
Man, wash the floors for Christ’s sake! The feet stuck to the floor!!!
A/C sounded like a diesel engine, btw…
Didn’t expect much, just a clean room with a fair chance for a good night’s sleep. And – I didn’t get neither.
- Great customer service, very clean, cheaper than most
- The check-in gentleman was so friendly and accommodating- I appreciated his welcoming attitude.
- The rooms were very clean, bathrooms exceeded my expectation. The general manager was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable and brought us extra pillows. I would definitely stay here again!
Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead
This Homestead, Florida hotel is 11 miles from the Everglades. The hotel offers a business center, gym, heated outdoor pool and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead rooms include a coffee maker. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Homestead Hampton Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and coffee. The hotel also has a convenience store.The Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 35-minute drive of Miami. The Homestead Miami Speedway is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The waffles were delicious! But I think they watered down the strip. I’ve never had syrup that poured out water at First, then gradually poured out syrup. So the first couple of bites of my waffle were a bit soggy.
- Everything was excellent breakfast, the room and the staff.
- Could have been more facilities, pool was ok but less than good coffee and no bar!
- Spacious room, quiet air con unit, comfy bed, plenty of places to plug in chargers, plenty of towels, couldn’t hear the busy road very much and breakfast was ok. Close to restaurants and a supermarket.
- Staff was very friendly. Perfect location to visit the Everglades.
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead offers accommodations in Homestead.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami is 25 miles from Courtyard Miami Homestead, and Miami Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Quality was consistent with other Marriott hotels.
– Size of room;
– Pool (warm and clean);
– Staff (helpful and efficient).
After a long flight and delay in picking up the car we were greeted by 2 wonderful people on reception who were very cheerful and eager to please. We had just missed the restaurant which closed at 10pm but they offered to order food in if we wanted it. We declined and took snacks from their little shop area instead.
We were upgraded to a lovely room which was very quiet and clean. Starbucks coffee in room and ice machine closeby.
There were restaurants close by and position of the hotel was excellent – just off the Highway from Miami down to the Keys.
- The hotel staff was so accommodating. Incredibly friendly. Very clean room with plenty of space. Large bathroom. Within a couple of miles of some very nice restaurants. Very comfortable. Great value.
- We really enjoyed everything about this hotel, front staff was friendly and welcoming, room was nice and beds were comfy. We will be staying here on our future Homestead trips
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead offers accommodations in Homestead.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Miami is 25 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead, and Miami Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 24 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Miami Homestead.
- Nice rooms with good quiet air conditioners. Breakfast is good organized. The area is clean and secure. In the neighborhood lots of restaurants, shops and a supermarket. Close to the highway without having the noise.
Nice room, good location, friendly staff.
As expected from Marriott.
Internet included in room-rate, stable connection.
- Big rooms, with great and big kitchen. Smart TV, the stuff was very good, free parking… Just awesome.
- The staff was accommodating, moving us to be closer to my parents. Our room was spacious and clean.
- Super clean, good locations, it has good places all around it, a publix across the street which is good too.
One of our top picks in Homestead.Within walking distance of local shops and restaurants and a short drive from the beautiful Florida Keys, this hotel features a free buffet breakfast with hot items and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Floridian Hotel with a cup of coffee from in-room coffee makers. Take advantage of free on-site laundry facilities or relax after a long day in the outdoor pool. Free high-speed internet access is also available.Endless recreational activities, including golf and tennis are available only a short distance from the Hotel Floridian. With nearby access to the Florida Toll Road, easily explore the surrounding areas.
- It was in a good location the room was a good size and the bed was comfy
- The beds were super comfy and the breakfast was good. The pool was nice and inviting.
- Lovely pool, Nice breakfast, friendly staff and great location to see Everglades, Key Largo & Key Biscayne all short drives from here.
- The location was good. It was easy to find a restaurant nearby.
- Helpful staff, printed a document for me. Great location next to Mario’s restaurant, across street from huge shopping center. Near Everglades, and Robert is Here fruit stand for great real fruit milkshakes on the way.
Top Hotels In Goulds Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Goulds Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Goulds Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Goulds Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!