10 Best Hotels To Stay In Goshen Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Goshen Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Goshen Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Goshen Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Goshen Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Goshen Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Goshen Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Goshen Indiana:
Quality Inn & Suites Goshen
Right off of U.S. Route 33 in Northern Indiana’s Amish Country, this Quality Inn & Suites location provides quick access to several local attractions, including the National New York Central Railroad Museum and Elkhart County Historical Museum and Rush Memorial Center.Guests can also take advantage of several of outdoor recreation areas, golf courses and entertainment venues in the surrounding area. Several restaurants and retailers can be found nearby.Inside this Goshen Quality Inn & Suites, guests can enjoy a variety of amenities, including free high speed wireless internet, exercise room, free hot breakfast and coffee, free local phone calls and copy and fax services.Guests can also make travel arrangements through our on site airline ticket desk, car rental service, tour desk and travel agency. There is parking on the premises can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses.
- Convenient location to restaurants, gas stations and Wal-mart.
- We have stayed here several times to visit our children who live in Goshen. We appreciated the good breakfast every morning not just on weekends.
- very good breakfast, nice room ,close to restaurants and shopping
The privacy of the breakfast nook, the warm welcome by Allen at the front desk, the maids and breakfast personnel were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Your motel beats the Comfort Inn down the road by 1000%.
Will definitely be staying with you folks next time in Goshen which is my hometown!
- Food was good. Pool was average, too much chlorine though. Staff was very nice under the circumstances.
Best Western Inn
This Goshen, Indiana hotel is one mile from the Elkhart Fairground, an entertainment venue. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and provides a refrigerator in every room.Best Western Inn Goshen rooms include a microwave and a coffee maker. Rooms also offer a DVD player and free Wi-Fi.The Goshen Best Western provides guests a breakfast and newspapers. The hotel has a business center.The Best Western Inn is one miles from Goshen College. The hotel is 17 miles from Amish Acres, a model farm and restaurant.
- The breakfasat selection was excellen, and they were ready by 4 am.
- There was no shortage of food, some hotels run out of food, yours was always stocked
- The breakfast was more than I expected! There were donuts, bagels, cereal. But also hot waffles hot eggs, sausage, and canadian bacon. Also all kinds of fixings ro go with all of these. The rooms were extra clean and newly refurbished.
- The breakfast was great and the staff very friendly.
Eggs were fluffy and freshly made
The fruit was fresh
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Goshen
Less than 2 miles from downtown Goshen, this hotel is a 3-minute drive from the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. It serves breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are available in all rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Goshen. They come equipped with a coffee maker and furnished with a work desk.Guests can use the on-site fitness center. The Goshen Holiday Inn Express also has a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities and a business center.Elkhart County Historical Museum is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. The Black Squirrel Golf Club is 2.4 miles away.
- It was nice looking. The lobby was clean and well laid out.
- Spa tub not working, toilet not anchored to the floor, sheets old and picky, fitness center torn apart and told, “Go down to the Comfort Inn down the road to exercise.” We asked for a % on this stay, did not happen. Would never ever stay here again or any Holiday Inn property if this is how they are managed or the lack thereof. No manager had called us yet about this stay. This hotel had gone on sale 40% after we had booked but called both booking.com and the hotel and they would not remit a discount.
- The beds were great. The room was a good size. the breakfast was OK but nothing special.
- The beds were clean, the free breakfast area was nice.
Smelled as soon as you walked in to lobby. Elevator smelled horribly.
Room could have been a little cleaner…floor felt dirty. If I could
have gotten a room in another hotel,I would have left. But, other motels
in area were booked.
Comfort Inn Goshen
Comfort Inn Goshen is located in Goshen, 25 miles from South Bend and 13 miles from Elkhart. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Fort Wayne Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- I didn’t eat breakfast. I forgot all about it.
- The bed was very comfortable and loved all of the fluffy pillows. Made for a relaxing stay.
- Liked the friendliness of the staff. The bed was very comfortable.
- We liked the price for the room. The room was spacious and had a microwave and refrigerator. The room itself was clean.
- The workers were friendly. The breakfast in the morning.
Hampton Inn Goshen
Set in the heart of Indiana’s Amish Country and a short drive from local sites, this Goshen, Indiana hotel features a free daily hot breakfast along with in-room flat-screen TVs.Guests at the Hampton Inn Goshen can start the day with a free weekday newspaper or with a free cup of coffee, available 24-hours a day in the lobby. The hotel also features on-site fitness facilities as well as an indoor swimming pool.Area points of interest, including the Sauder Music Hall and the historic downtown area are only minutes from the Goshen Hampton Inn. The University of Notre Dame is also located within driving distance.
- The room was very nice as always, the only issue was the heat did not work properly and we were cold most of the time. The pool facilities are very nice, and the breakfast had a very nice variety and the food was fresh and tasty. Overall an excellent stay.
- The lady on staff did well to accommodate us despite Booking.com’s lack of follow through.
- Manager Tanya and Alicia for accommodating for my frustration.
- The room was clean and quiet. We had 4 people in our room and there were only 2 chairs, I went down and ask the front desk if we could have some folding chairs. They did not have folding chairs but were able to give us a couple of chairs out of one of the business meeting rooms.
- Bathroom was large and very nice. Bed faced the window, plenty of room in the room. Refigerator. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury
Located off Highway 20, this hotel is a 2-minute drive from Spring Meadow Farm Golf Club. It features a daily hot breakfast, an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Middlebury. The traditionally styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Middlebury Hampton Inn & Suites offers an on-site gym and business center for guest use. Laundry services and meeting facilities are also available.Das Dutchman Essenhaus is a 5-minute drive, and central Shipshewana is an 11-minute drive from the hotel. Concord Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- The staff was exceptional, rooms were new and the breakfast was great!!
- i was booking thru Hampton Inn site but instead it booked thru booking.com and I was not happy with any of it and it was a rip-off … was not able to get a discount price at checking in ( Firefighters ) was there for a great friends Funeral and had just drove 195 miles from Indianapolis it the freezing rain and snow storms to get to this Hotel
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff was attentive without being pushy. Very clean!
- The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. The beds were very comfortable and breakfast was really good
- Loved my stay. Thank you. Nice room and plenty of breakfast.
Brook Pointe Inn
On 20 acres of land, this inn has free Wi-Fi and uniquely decorated rooms that feature a sitting area and a work desk. Lake Wawasee, the largest natural lake in Indiana, is a short distance away.Cable TV is included in each room at Syracuse Brooke Pointe Inn. Each room features its own heating and air-conditioning unit. Select rooms offer a spa bathtub.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries. Additional dining options are just a short distance away.Guests can swim in the indoor heated pool or workout in the fitness center. A business center that offers fax and photo copying services is also available. All areas of this accommodation are fully non-smoking.Ten golf courses are within 15 miles of Brooke Pointe Inn. Nappanee Amish Acres is a 10 minute drive.
The room I was given was occupied when I opened the door. The carpets were spotted. As I was leaving early morning, the fire alarm was going off. The desk clerk said it was a false alarm and had silenced the alarm. Within 10 minutes firetrucks/rescue/police were on scene and everyone had to evacuate the hotel. Luckily I hadn’t left yet and my friends who had to leave their room were able to sit in my warm truck until the hotel was cleared some 20+ minutes later.
Much better training for employees is needed.
- Super friendly night staff & clean well maintained facility.
- Our room very comfortable, the lobby downstairs & upstairs very cozy. Staff very friendly, country atmosphere and morning breakfast.
- Breakfast nice. Surrounding property has nice trails to walk on.
- The room was spacious. Personal Hygiene areas were good. I liked that the vanity and sink were separated from toilet/shower area. Very large nice bath towels. Friendly staff. Easy to check in and out. Coffee was good. Nice selection of breakfast items.
- The room I was given was occupied when I opened the door. The carpets were spotted. As I was leaving early morning, the fire alarm was going off. The desk clerk said it was a false alarm and had silenced the alarm. Within 10 minutes firetrucks/rescue/police were on scene and everyone had to evacuate the hotel. Luckily I hadn’t left yet and my friends who had to leave their room were able to sit in my warm truck until the hotel was cleared some 20+ minutes later.
Blue Gate Garden Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and water sports facilities, Blue Gate Garden Inn is located in Shipshewana, just 0.4 miles from Shipshewana Flea Market.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Fort Wayne Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Loved the breakfast… Bed was good.. Rooms were very clean.. Loved that we had a refrigerator in the room etc… Check in was fast and the people friendly.. Loved that we could walk over to the concert we seen..
- Omelette bar ..large family tables in eating area.
- Front desk staff were very helpful. Included breakfast was very good. There were custom-made omelettes avaiable as well as a very good buffet.
- I like the location and the ease of getting around from the location. The beds weren’t too bad. I like the divider walls in the rooms. I like the kid friendly animals around for the kids to sit on. We enjoyed ice cream from the Creamery. My only wish is that they would have been open more. The hotel was packed all weekend.
- The breakfast was o.k. but nothing special. About the same as most hotels.
Comfort Suites South Elkhart
One of our best sellers in Elkhart! Comfort Suites South Elkhart is located in Elkhart, 13 miles from South Bend and 30 miles from Howe.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
- Comfortable beds and plenty of pillows. Clean bathrooms and sufficient breakfast.
- Very soft comfortable bed and pillows. I had to leave early for work, too early for breakfast. They did give me a grab bag to take with though!
- The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable
- The bed was amazingly comfortable and the room was a lot bigger than I expected. The staff was very kind and friendly.
- Great rooms with lots of space. Beds were very comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elkhart-South
One of our top picks in Elkhart.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Elkhart-South is located in Elkhart, just 13 miles from South Bend.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The newly renovated rooms are very comfortable, the staff are extremely kind and accomodationg
- The manager said we could not change our room because we booked online & the room did not meet our expectations was of our own doing. We insisted on another room, he called his manager for ways to accommodate our request.
- Breakfast was typical of most hotels. Clean lobby and rooms. Fairly new building. Nice indoor pool.
- The king bed was very comfy and the breakfast was very good. Everyone was very pleasant and the parking was good.
- Very new and clean. Very spacious room. Friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Goshen Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Goshen Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Goshen Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Goshen Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!