10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gorriti Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Gorriti Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gorriti Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gorriti Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gorriti Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gorriti Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gorriti Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gorriti Navarre:
Set in the heart of the Basque province of Guipúzcoa, this modern hotel provides an ideal base to explore the scenery of this picturesque region.The Oria lies just a 500 feet walk from the train station in the center of Tolosa. It is divided between 2 buildings – one stylish, contemporary and one renovated, historic building dating from the turn of the century. This older building still retains many charming period features and is surrounded by a pretty garden.Taste the local specialties in the Botarri grill restaurant, which serves delicious freshly grilled meat and fish. You can then enjoy another Basque specialty – cider – along with other tasty regional dishes in the hotel’s own typical cider house.Leisure and business guests can both make use of the free Wi-Fi internet service which covers public areas and guestrooms.
- It is as advertised. Great location in a wonderful town. The attached bar/cafe as well as restaurant are excellent.
- The rooms and cabinet dressers had ample space for 2 guests.
- Town centre location, with lots of street life, yet close to the autoroute. Pet friendly.
Check in was quick & easy and the room was well furnished with white bed linen and towels. Room was nice and quiet. Receptionist was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was ample, great coffee, fresh orange juice and then a choice of one pintxos and one pastry fresh fruit and yogurt.
Downstairs restaurant was superb with one of the best T bone steak that I have ever had. The missus was convinced her sirloin was a fillet. Easy access to town, market and the local rail station.
- Central position in Tolosa, close to historical city center. Clean a tidy room, nice shower.
Hotel Bide Bide Tolosa
Located in Tolosa, Hotel Bide Bide Tolosa has free WiFi. The property provides a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. At Hotel Bide Bide Tolosa the rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastián is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Zarautz is 23 miles away. San Sebastián Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Location could not be better. Rooms very clean/new, tastefully decorated, comfortable. staff very helpful with questions and helping with dinner recommendations/reservations. Because hotel is in center of old town driving to the hotel with GPS and parking was a huge challenge. Car was definitely a liability. Tolosa and this hotel were highlights of our trip.
- Larger than average room which is modern, clean and has a comfy bed. Great shower with good pressure and fabulous towels. Staff very friendly and informative. Lovely hotel in which to enjoy the culinary delights of Tolosa and as a base to explore the coastal villages around San Sebastian
- What a treat! Great hotel at a great price. Staff friendly and helpful. Great place to stay to explore the area and there is a great restaurant and bar downstairs that is great quality and price. Highly recommend and would love to come again in the summer.
- The hotel was very modern and stylish both inside and out. The room was very modern with a lot of amenities. It was in a good location as well, for walking around the city.
- new hotel, confortable and good quality/ Price
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa is located in the Basque country town of Zaldivia. It offers a stylish Basque restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- El que tengan cafetería para picar algo cuando llegas denoche.
- kokapena ona. Izan ere, autoa lgatzeko oso ondo dago, eta inguruko lekuetara joateko, bikain.
- Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Recién remodelado. Todo perfecto.
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
We stopped on our way to San Sebastian. Quiet.
Comfortable place for sleep and breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast includes hot drinks, juice, pastries, bread, cheese, ham, fruit.
Good wi-fi. A lot of place to parking.
- Great location right outside of Pamplona very quiet and good value.
- Everything else was fine. Easy access to motorway. Good food well kept hotel etc etc
- A hidden gem if on the way to San Sebastián/Santander or if going over in to France. On an industrial part of this small town but don’t let the location put you off as you are pleasantly surprised on entering. Lovely clean, bright and modern hotel. Food and drink reasonably priced and friendly staff
Fabulous comfy, clean room. Nice bar/cafe. Good food. Lovely staff.
- We stopped on our way to San Sebastian. Quiet.
Hotel Restaurante Lazkao
Located in the outskirts of Lazkao, Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is located at the entrance of the business area. It offers a restaurant that serves traditional Basque cuisine made with local produce.Set within a natural setting, all rooms have heating and basic décor. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A room adapted for disabled guests is available.Hotel Restaurante Lazkao is 650 feet from the town center. The monasteries of Santa Ana and Santa Teresa, 5 minutes’ drive away, are two of the best preserved monuments from the 17th century in the Guipúzcoa region.
- El hotel está bien situado pero es demasiado básico, te cobran nada más llegar y nisiquiera te dan factura, no había nadie en recepción, pedí habitación doble con cama de matrimonio y me dieron una con 2 camas separadas. Además se oían muchísimos ruidos, de las demás habitaciones, del exterior… equipamientos muy básicos no había champú para el pelo, ni secador, solo gel. Incompleto, la limpieza bien
Excelente ubicacion para descansar.
La cordialidad de los trabajadores.
- Bij aankomst hadden we totaal geen verwachting eerder twijfel. Maar we kregen een schone prima kamer. Geen luxe maar alles was aanwezig. ‘s Avonds kon je er goed eten voor weinig geld. Dit overtrof onze verwachting. Goede uitvalbasis voor San Sebastian en Bilbao.
- Nos encanto la ubicación y el personal del hotel muy amable. Todo muy limpio. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
- Le rapport qualité prix , rien ne manque à pars là clim peut être
Iriarte Jauregia is a beautifully restored 17th-century palace is located in fabulous Basque countryside, 19 mi from the coast. Enjoy fine dining, stunning views and eye-catching design. Browse the Wi-Fi for free.The Iriarte has carefully designed its interiors to balance both the old and new. Cutting-edge design such as contemporary furniture and fabrics are contrasted against original features of the building such as stone walls and beamed ceilings.All rooms have views of the valley or the garden. Featuring elegant décor in neutral tones, they come with a plasma-screen TV and a well-equipped bathroom.Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel features a fine-dining restaurant that serves creative cuisine, the Bailara, run by the chef Enrique Fleischmann. There is also an informal snack bar and a library with a reading lounge.Make a visit to the Basque city of San Sebastian, just 19 mi away where you can browse the shops, galleries and characteristic tapas restaurants.
- a great hotel if you want to escape from city trafic :-). location, just a bit outside from main road. you enjoy it. Nice breakfast. Not wide selection, but sufficient and fresh and tasty.
- The hotel is lovely but it’s a bit remote it said it was 20 mins from San Sebastián but it’s more like 45 mins
- Wonderful experience for a relaxing holiday. Service exceeded our expectations.
- Absolutely charming location in the middle of the mountains, all lush and green around, with an extremely peaceful view, only bothered by the distant sound of cows. If you prefer this to your average city stay, you would absolutely love this place. Breakfast was quite on spot, and you could take it on an outdoors terrace overlooking the valley. Appropriated sized rooms, excellent bed, and even some extra space for our dog to enjoy.
- Beautifully renovated hotel in a lovely, peaceful valley that gave us the opportunity to explore a bit more of the Basque countryside. Walking distance from a lovely, small village and some nice trails….a short drive from the larger town of Tolosa. Staff were very friendly and helpful and included breakfast was good.
This former Medieval inn in the Basque town of Beasain is today a luxurious hotel with a sauna and restaurant. The soundproofed, modern rooms all have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness center. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 25 mi from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
- The place is so beautiful like a dream, and everyone in the hotel and those from local are so friendly make us feel like home.
Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Rooms big, spacious
Very nice restaurant
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
Located in Beasain, Hotel Beasain provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastián is 27 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 35 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
La habitación es nueva, los colchones muy cómodos.
La cafetería tiene unos pinchos muy ricos.
- La bolleria riquisima y la cama muy comoda y limpia.
- Muy limpio, acogedor y moderno, todo funcionaba muy bien.
Hotel Igartza is set in the pretty Basque village of Beasain, 25 mi from San Sebastian. Each bright, functional room features air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves characteristic regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- The free breakfast option was excellent and perfect for starting the day before exploring the area.
- Well located , clean and comfortable hotel with a very nice and helpfull staff. Thank you.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The employees were very friendly and very attentive to us. The hotel is small but very nice. Good complimentary breakfast.
- Parking is terrible in the city. They provided special parking in front of hotel🙂
This modern décor hotel is located in Urnieta’s Industrial Park, only 7 minutes’ drive from the city of San Sebastián. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.Rooms at Hotel K10 feature plenty of natural light. Each room has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Hotel K10 offers a bar, and other facilities include a 24-hour reception, meeting rooms and luggage storage.The charming coastal towns of Zarautz and Getaria are 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Hotel K10 was a last minute decision through Booking.com, but turned out to be a great choice. The service was great, the rooms were very nice, and the restaurant/bar was great. I would visit San Sebastian again and stay with Hotel K10.
- Clean room, very good & friendly service by the staff (especially from the front desk lady on the night of my arrival).
- Excellent price and facilities were very good and clean. It’s located out of the city center in a commercial area. Parking is free
- spacius rooms, nice breakfast, easy access, nice staff
- The breakfast was good. The rooms were clean, modern, and spacious. The staff was super friendly.
Top Hotels In Gorriti Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gorriti Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gorriti Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gorriti Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!