10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gorham Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Gorham Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gorham Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gorham Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gorham Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gorham Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gorham Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gorham Maine:
Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall
Portland International Jetport is 2.3 miles from this South Portland, Maine hotel. The hotel provides free airport transportation, as well as an indoor pool, business center and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A coffee maker, work desk and a safe are standard in every room at Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall. Cable TV with Premium channels is also included.Guests can use the gym and laundry facilities on site at Airport/Maine Mall Days Inn. Fresh, hot coffee and the daily newspaper are available in the lobby.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast area. Chili’s restaurant is close to the hotel.Hadlock Field, a Minor League baseball stadium, is 4.5 miles from this hotel. Cumberland County Civic Center is 5.8 miles away. Crescent Beach State Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Just a comfortable and pleasant stay. Staff very courteous. All the necessary requirements and then some. Money well spent.
- The staff was very friendly and kind especially the staff member that wrapped my hand after a freak accident and the gentleman who checked us out and revised my bill after I took a nasty fall outside on the ice. The beds were very comfortable and everything we needed was close by.
- Great location! Right off the highway, next to plenty of shopping & restaurants! Free breakfast is great
- The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was awesome!
Super good breakfast – way beyond the normal continental breakfast!
Kids loved the pool.
Ramada Plaza Portland
Ramada Plaza Portland is located in Portland, 16 miles from Freeport and 12 miles from Old Orchard Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wells is 28 miles from Ramada Plaza Portland, and Kennebunkport is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 miles from Ramada Plaza Portland.
- The location of our room to the pool was great. The bed was very comfortable and the restaurants having access so we didn’t have to go outside was nice. The room was very clean .The staff were really great.
- It was just in the right spot because of the stores near by.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The location was perfect to everywhere that we wanted/needed to be!
- Room was clean, staff friendly, and priced reasonably.
- Nice rooms, friendly staff, egg and I restaurant is great
Motel 6 Portland Maine
Close to Interstate 95, this Portland motel features Wi-Fi and rooms that feature a sitting area. Downtown Portland is 3 miles away and Scarborough Downs Harness Racetrack is a 15-minute drive away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at Portland Maine Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is provided to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also available.The University of New England – Westbrook College Campus is 3 miles from Motel 6 Portland Maine. Portland Head Light is a 20-minute drive away.
- there would have been a wi fi charge . requested a fridg had to pay 6.00 and had to wait for it to be brought to the room and cooled off to store medication in. had no hot water in the evening.had to wait till morning to shower and last but not least as i was using the toilet a cockroace was crawling accross the floor. i killed it and wrapped it in a tissue and gave it to front desk staff as i checked out
- The bed was comfy, the price was very reasonable and they stay was excellent. Love the pet friendly component.
- Easy access off the highway.The lady at the desk was friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly , helpful staff, room was clean and bright
- Looks like homeless people live here on and off. They require ID to get into building or key card. Signs warn about locking doors..it’s a little sketchy but a good price to just crash after a night out.
Super 8 Portland/Westbrook Area
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Super 8 Portland/Westbrook Area is located in Westbrook, just 4 miles from Portland.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Freeport is 17 miles from Super 8 Portland/Westbrook Area, and Old Orchard Beach is 12 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was easy to get to and close to the event we were attending.
- There was HBO. The heater was great because it was cold. The place was clean
- This was a very comfortable motel stay. It is surprisingly large but it has plenty of parking. The real bonus was the breakfast and evening wine/cheese area. Everything you wanted for breakfast. It is easily accessible to and from downtown Portland. Avoid the Lobster Shack! Safeway has better chowder.
- Solid value. Decent room, good breakfast. Good value
- Our room was very comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable and very pretty. The bathroom was well supplied.
Comfort Inn Airport
This hotel offers airport shuttle services and rooms with free cable TV in South Portland, just 6 miles from Maine’s Atlantic coast.The rooms at the hotel are all non-smoking and air conditioned. They have ironing facilities and coffee makers for guest use.The Comfort Inn provides shuttle service to nearby Portland International Jetport. Guests can enjoy breakfast and free weekday newspapers on the hotel’s patio. Wi-fi is free throughout the hotel, which also has laundry facilities.Easily reached from Interstate 95, Comfort Inn South Portland is less than one mile from the Maine Mall. Beech Ridge Motor Speedway and Scarborough Downs Racing are both 3 miles away. The Portland Museum of Art is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Comfy beds, very clean, really good breakfast, staff was really nice. The hotel is dog friendly which is wonderful and the staff always happy to see Buck when we were coming and going.
- Very satisfied with the cable connection. And one of the best showers I’ve had in a hotel in a while
- Loved decor, roominess, and convenience. Near airport. Much more than expected. Waffles were great!
- The staff is the nicest staff of any hotel we have ever stayed at! The room was clean and very comfortable and the free breakfast is amazing!
- I loved the SUPER comfortable bed and the ability to control the heating/ fan. Quiet atmosphere and nice staff
Candlewood Suites – Portland – Scarborough
Featuring free WiFi, Candlewood Suites – Portland – Scarborough offers accommodations in Scarborough.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 6 miles from Portland Hotel & Suites , and Ogunquit is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 miles from Candlewood Suites – Portland – Scarborough.
- Good price for a great room with table and well appointed kitchen. Would be very comfortable for longer stay. Comfortable bed, and heating system worked well. Good supplies in service room including loan lockers with things you may need.
- Very clean, modern apartments with it’s own kitchenette. Had free laundry facilities which was a big plus after a week on the road.
- Great location to South Portland stores and the Maine Mall. Kitchen area was good and had everything we needed for a long stay. Parking was good with plenty of spaces.
- The bed was surprisingly comfortable. If I need to stay for a longer period of time I will not hesitate to utilize Candlewood again
- Awesome honor system snack area, ice cream, Powerade, candy bars, and chips. Fill out the slip and it gets charged to your room. Very convenient!
Inn at Portland
One of our best sellers in Portland! The Portland International Jetport is a 10-minute drive from this Maine hotel. On 5 acres, Inn at Portland has a tour desk and offers free Wi-Fi in every room.The traditional-style guest rooms come with a cable TV, a work desk and a sitting area. Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also included in each room.The Portland Inn provides copy and fax services.The waterfront, the Portland Museum of Art and the Portland Transportation Center are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- Room was adequate and bed comfortable. However the room was freezing when we arrived and took a long time to come up to temperature. We went out for dinner and did some errands while Room was warming up. It would have been very uncomfortable to stay in the room had we not things to do. Shower temperature never got beyond like war
- I booked a room at one rate and then they asked us to switch to a better room that was higher priced. They said that the room I book was a room that was in the side of the hotel that had not be updated, old mattress etc.
- We liked the options for breakfast. Very nice. The “make your own waffle station’, was a plus.
- Hidden behind the Asia Bistro, the Inn provides good accommodations at a reasonable price. The desk clerk was very attentive; he gave us a remote halls-end room because we requested a quiet place. Thanks!
- Coffee was hot, breakfast eat in area was nicely remodeled. Same thing with the front desk and I suppose a few rooms that are actually pictured in the listing. Breakfast food was good.
Tru By Hilton Portland Airport Area Me
Tru By Hilton Portland Airport Area Me offers accommodations in South Portland. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Portland is 5 miles from Tru By Hilton Portland Airport, and Ogunquit is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 1.9 miles from Tru By Hilton Portland Airport Area Me.
- Breakfast was great…bed pretty good and confortable
- The breakfast bare was not very good… had a lot of stuff that did not go well with the food that was provided
I love everything
The bed and blankets
The heating system
- The bed has the perfect and comfortable mattress, they get all you need at the room
- Brand new hotel, We stayed the first night open. Great experience.
Fireside Inn & Suites Portland
Located in Portland, 17 miles from Freeport, Fireside Inn & Suites Portland features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Old Orchard Beach is 11 miles from Fireside Inn Portland, and Wells is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable, and the room had everything we needed for our stay. Staff was very friendly but not overbearing. We would definitely come back.
- It’s an amazing place for the price. Always clean. Pleasant and friendly staff. Very comfortable beds. It is a great place for the money.
- Great location, right off the highway. The room we happened to get had a fireplace in it and it was amazing, we had a little trouble getting it to come on at first but asked the front desk and got it fixed in minutes.
- Property was great, with free hot breakfast. Check in and front desk staff were excellent.
- The complimentary whoopie pies are always cute. The room was clean and neat.
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, ME
This Portland hotel is located 2 miles from the Portland International Jetport and features an on-site restaurant. The Portland Observatory is a 12-minute drive away.Each guest room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, ME features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are decorated in light colors and dark wood furnishings, and have a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can swim in the indoor heated pool or use the business center. 24-hour front desk services are also available at the Portland DoubleTree Hotel.The Blue Wave Grille serves casual meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The Portland Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum is 7 miles away.
- Great staff and executive lounge was a nice addition food was great
- Staff was exceptionally nice and friendly. The cookies were good and always warm!
- The bed was comfy, the sheets were a bit Pilly but other than that it was a great stay!
- It was surrounded by plenty of stores and places to eat. I didn’t spend enough time in the area to give a decent review.
- The room was clean. The staff was very good. The hotel was quiet, noise wise.
Top Hotels In Gorham Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gorham Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gorham Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gorham Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!