10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gopegi Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Gopegi Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gopegi Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gopegi Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gopegi Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gopegi Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gopegi Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gopegi Basque Country:
Offering fantastic views of the surrounding countryside, this charming hotel is located in the town of Murgia. It offers a café-bar, a tour desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel Nagusi combine modern and rustic décor furniture and feature warm tones and soft fabrics. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Featuring a privileged location, Hotel Nagusi is 9.3 mi from Vitoria-Gesteiz and 16 mi from Bilbao.You can also visit the Gorbea Nature Reserve.Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away.
- Fantastic hotel. Very clean, bed and pillows super comfortable. Spacious room. Staff is amazing, helpful. Good breakfast.
- The owner Jose and his wife were so friendly and helpful
- UNBELIEVABLE dinner! Maybe the best meal I had on our entire trip through the Basque Country! The owner was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. The room was huge with comfy bed, nice modern bathroom – we even had a kitchenette which we did not get to use much but had we stayed longer, would have been useful.
- A family-run hotel with all the good things that implies. They were very kind and helpful and also suggested interesting activities – the Gorbeia Park is a must and so are the Romanesque churches around and, of course, Vitoria Gasteiz – Alava deserves to be better known by tourists. The place is great and so are the people. Many thanks to Montse, Jose, Ruben, Eduardo! And also many thanks to Iruti (I hope I am not misspelling her name), the very nice lady specialising in the history of art, who is a great guide for the Romanesque Alava!
- The stuff there is simply amazing. La gente del hotel es genial!
Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga
The beautifully-restored, 16th-century Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga is a 20-minute walk from central Vitoria-Gasteiz. It is surrounded by gardens and offers free Wi-Fi.Guests at the hotel can admire the building’s striking décor, which combines natural wood and stone with stylish metal and glass. The air-conditioned rooms have antique furniture and modern facilities. Bathrooms have hydromassage showers.The hotel’s restaurant serves modern cuisine made with traditional produce. It is open every day except Sunday night.The Salburua Wetlands are just 350 feet from the Hotel Palacio de Elorriaga. Both the Ullíbarri-Gamboa Reservoir and the foothills of the Vitoria Mountains lie just a 12-minute drive away. The Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 3.7 mi by car from the hotel.
- An extraordinary 16th Century palacio or manor house with free private parking.
- Easy to locate and ease of parking on site. The optional 35 minute walk into the old town. The period charm of the main building. The restaurant, pricey but adequate.
- A rare surprise! The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The facilities were sparkling clean, specially taking into consideration being an historic building. Highly recommended for anyone.
- The staff was excellent. They went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay and see the sites. The restaurant for dinner was extremely good. Excellent chief. Breakfast was also very good. It was a very charming “old Spanish world” place to base our travels for a few days.
- Very good hotel however the road leading to it is difficult with sharp turns and incline…. you need to be an experienced driver.
NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria has an ideal setting in the heart of Vitoria. It offers stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and a mini-bar.The Canciller is set in Florida Park and offers views of Vitoria Cathedral and the Basque Parliament. At the other side of the park is the Plaza de la Virgen Blanca and the city’s Medieval old town.Rooms at the Canciller Ayala Vitoria are spacious and elegant, with parquet floors. They all come with a pillow menu and a free safety deposit box.The hotel’s Quejana restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and a selection of characteristic Basque cuisine. There is also a cafeteria offering a variety of snacks. The 24-hour reception offers room service and currency exchange. The hotel features spacious meeting rooms for events or conferences.
- Great view from our room to the park and old city. They allow dogs. Location was very good on the edge of the old town and on a park.
- Clean room, spacious bathroom, quiet. Amazing breakfast. Fast WiFi. Friendly staff.
- The staff was friendly. Private garage. Quiet rooms.
- Location was great, close to the city center and all the possibilities to visit Vitoria in a short walk.
- Staff all great. Very nice hotel, great room and beds were the best ever. Great location, a thoroughly enjoyable visit.
Aparthotel Jardines de Aristi
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.Featuring a garden, Aparthotel Jardines de Aristi is a 10-minute drive away from the old town. This aparthotel is just 1,650 feet from the Buesa Arena Stadium, in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Each stylish apartment features bright décor and wooden furniture. A flat-screen TV, a dishwasher, washing machine, oven, and microwave are provided. The living area includes a sofa. The bathroom comes with shampoo, shower, gel, and a shower. The apartments include a terrace or a balcony.Located 350 feet from Salburua Park, the complex is a 15-minute walk from Boulevard Shopping Center. Buses to central Vitoria center stop just in front of the apartment, and there is free parking at the entrance.The concierge services offers information about the area. Automatic check-in is possible 24 hours a day.
- The rooms were very bright and clean, and the layout of the apartment afforded one both opportunities for socializing and privacy!
- The flat was nice, new, big, fully equipped kitchen and television, huge bathroom and terrace, very warm despite the cold winter in Vitoria. It was very quiet to be able to sleep great. It is located near the big shopping center and nice green fields. You can park very easily right in front of the apartments. I’m definitely planning to stay there every time I need to go to Vitoria.
Perfect for 3 people; 2 separate bedrooms, small sitting area, kitchen, bathroom and a small terrace. Much more spacious than a hotel room.
Underground parking was ideal for us (we arrived with 2 oldtimer cars, one was a convertible).
- Fantastic value for money! Great for pets. Will definitely stay again.
The apartment has a complet kitchen,washing machine and oven included. Besides, the bathroom was huge. Comfortable living room with a sofa and tv.
We had a large balcony with amazing views of the nature.
Enough space to park.
La Casa del Patrón
La Casa del Patrón can be found in the village of Murgia, close to Gorbeia Natural Park. It has free Wi-Fi, wooden floors and air conditioning.The rooms in the Casa del Patrón all have satellite TV and private bathrooms.The restaurant offers a changing fixed-price menu during the week. The café has a terrace and offers tapas and sandwiches as well as a range of drinks.The Gorbeia Natural Park is the largest in the Basque Country. It is popular with walkers and climbers. Vitoria is just 12 mi away, while Bilbao is about 30 minutes’ drive away on the AP-68 motorway.
- Have stayed at the property every year for the last 12 years and every time we visit they have improved the hotel
As always, reception efficient and friendly, multi lingual too. Great dinner in restaurant and Tapas bar before hand
always has a good selection in a casual atmosphere. Rooms and bath room first class and stylish Location excellent
and easy to find.
- Central, clean and comfortable. Reception in morning very helpful and made good suggestions on places to go.
- Very central in the village and secure parking under the Hotel. Friendly and helpful staff who loved our dog. Dog comes with us to breakfast and dining room. In fact she seems to be welcome everywhere. Staff always eager to help. Bed comfortable and room and bathroom good. Food very nice and not expensive. Set 3 course menu with bread and bottle of wine under 18 Euros. One hour away from Bilbao ferry terminal. A really good place to stay.
Everything!!! Food was great Especially as we are vegetarians.
Definitely definitely dog friendly couldn’t be more helpful.
All the staff were exceptional.
Duque de Wellington
Set in a residential area with easy access into the center, this smart and simple hotel has its very own Irish-style tavern and you can start the day with a breakfast buffet.All rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The modern furnishings of the Duque de Wellington create a smart and simple atmosphere. Enjoy wooden floors, minimal decor and a clever use of light throughout the whole building. The large windows in the breakfast hall and communal areas mean you can enjoy passing through the bright and airy spaces during your stay at the Duque de Wellington.In the evening, head to the Irish-style tavern located in the Duque de Wellington. This informal and cheerful bar is authentically decorated like an Irish pub. Enjoy a refreshing beer among the wooden interiors with rustic pictures hanging on the walls.The hotel is located near the Provencal hospital, Basque Government and Lakua Civic Center. Vitoria-Gasteiz Bus Station is 0.7 mi away.
- The fact that we got lucky and found a parking space in front of the hotel
- Staff was really helpful and friendly. We stayed with our small dog and was allowed to take him in the restaurant which was a big bonus . The food was good and reasonably priced . The Room was clean and the bathroom lovely.
- good bar and one next door very good morning tortillas.
- The hotel is a good base for visiting the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz — the tram stops in front of the hotel — and the countryside around, such as the caves of Treviño and the saltpans of Añana. Room is OK, you have to open the window to get fresh air, bathroom is OK. Breakfast is good and offers a real choice. Staff is very friendly and helpful, for instance with the hotel garage.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. Convenient for supermarket and friendly to our shihtzu Florence
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria
Holiday Inn Express Vitoria is located next to the Jundiz Industrial Park, less than 10 minutes’ drive from Vitoria-Gasteiz. It offers free parking and easy access to the A1 Motorway.The air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Vitoria feature contemporary décor, a flat-screen TV and a kettle. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available at an extra cost.Holiday Inn Express Vitoria offers a daily continental breakfast, and there is an on-site bar. The hotel has a 24-hour reception.Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and Bilbao is 40 mi away.
- Great breakfast for the value. Kind and helpful staff.
- We booked two rooms and they were clean. The couch was missing a mattress, but we never complained as we never used it anyway. Breakfast was good (with typical cold Continental menu) and had enough options for the price.
- 15 minutes from the town very quite and clean, restaurant across very good and convinient
- Excellent location near highway that leads to France. Staff was very professional and courteous. Good continental breakfast. Room was clean and free any odors. Overall, a great value.
- Very comfortable and spacious bedroom, able to accommodate 2 adults, a toddler and a baby. Big bathroom. Very close to the highway
Conveniently located on one of the main routes into Vitoria-Gasteiz, this modern hotel stands out for its stylish, minimalist design and chic, on-site restaurant.The Gobeo Park is well located for business guests visiting the nearby Daimler-Chrysler center and other businesses in the center of the city, just 5 minutes away. For vacationing guests, the hotel can be used a base to explore the countryside around the nearby Zadorra River and the stunning Basque landscape beyond.Enjoy delicious gourmet cuisine in the Gobeo Park’s Zapiron Restaurant, which provides a spacious, fashionable setting for your meal.Business facilities include 2 large conference rooms, supported by state-of-the-art services.
- Everything was great. The only negative was it was not close to town. Loved the ease of parking close to the door.
- The room and overall stay was very nice as an overnight stop en route to the south of Spain.
- Comfortable bed. Good room. Very good food in the cafeteria. Restaurant not open.
- It’s a business and tour party hotel but has big rooms, nice staff and is relaxing. The cafeteria is also good.
- This was a modern hotel, inexpensive and the room was spacious. This is fairly unusual nowadays and came as a pleasant surprise. The staff were helpful and the adjoining restaurant was reasonably priced, with a good selection of meals.
Sercotel Boulevard Vitoria-Gasteiz
One of our top picks in Vitoria-Gasteiz.Hotel Boulevard Vitoria-Gasteiz is a modern hotel located in northern Vitoria, next to El Boulevard Shopping Center. With amazing amenities beginning with free WI-FI, parking and a cozy lunge with a f;at screen TV. Downstairs there is a business center with computers at no additional The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic Basque cuisine. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.
This establishment is a smoke free facility.All rooms at the Boulevard are outward-facing and equipped with heating and air conditioning units. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryerThe Sercotel Boulevard Hotel is next to Miñano Business Park. It is a 15-minute walk to Vitoria’s old town, where you can find Santa María Cathedral.
- Clean room and very convenient to where I was needing to be.
The staff is so helpful and kind.
The room is very clean.
The location is good.
Breakfast even offer fresh juice.
- The only safety hazard in my opinion was traffic when we walked to the shopping mall.
- The rooms are good and clean, even if not a luxury place
Parking free & close
breakfast nice & complete
room large & clean
AS Hoteles Altube
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, hotel AS Altube is located next to the AP68 Motorway. It is a 20-minute drive from Bilbao and the Basque coastline.The French border, and Santander and Bilbao’s ferry terminals can be reached in 90 minutes by car.The air -conditioned rooms at AS Altube have central heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Nearby attractions include Gorbea Nature Reserve, the Orduna Mountains and Vitoria’s old town.
- Accomodation at a reasonable price on a motorway! This was our first time in similar accomodation outside the UK. So we would repeat if the need arose. Evening meal was a menu de dai’ type which offered a fair selection of starter, main and dessert at a good price – even the wine was. We’ll done AS Hoteles
- Evening meal was good, as was the breakfast. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.
The evening meal was extraordinary considering the price, standard meu del dia started at 13.95, 3 courses plus bread and a glass of wine said the meny – there were 2 of usand wewere given the bottle (things like steak were a few euros extra) but it was great to see veg on the plate as well.
The place is just by the notorway and is ideally suited for those catching a ferry from Bilbao or Santander the next day
Proximity to auto pista, and short drive from ferry terminal.
Efficient heating system, room soon warmed up.
Powerful shower, although with no curtain couldn’t avoid making the floor very wet.
In all, for the price, a good overnight stop on way to ferry.
Hotel easy to find and convenient for Bilbao ferry .
Room was clean and the shower room OK.
The room was fairly noise free , although the occupancy was low.
Plenty of parking on site just out side the hotel so quite secure.
A cafe on site for a main meal.
Booking in was easy having pre paid for the room.
Top Hotels In Gopegi Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gopegi Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gopegi Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gopegi Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!