10 Best Hotels To Stay In Goldstream Station Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Goldstream Station Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Goldstream Station Vancouver Island:
Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
Near activities such as shopping and golf, just off the Trans Canada Highway, this hotel provides comfortable guest rooms with contemporary amenities as well as relaxing facilities in Victoria, British Columbia.Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway features guest rooms with 42″ flat-screen TVs and free high-speed internet access. Guests can also go for a swim in the indoor pool, relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center.The Tap House pub at the Victoria Gateway Four Points serves regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a beer from the extensive tap list and watching the big-screen TV, or play video games on the Nintendo Wii.Thetis Lake Regional Park is a 5-minute drive, and Victoria city center is 8.5 miles away.
- Friendliness off the staff. Especially the night manager daniel brown. He went above and beyond
- Excellent front desk (even texted me as soon as we got in the room to ask if there was anything the hotel could do to make us more comfortable). The hotel night manager was in the attached restaurant making sure the hotel guests were happy with the food.
- Clean, well kept, convenient location and excellent young gentleman at the front desk!
- Good location, clean and comfortable and reasonable price.
- I always stay here because the staff are always friendly and provide everything for a comfortable stay
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Victoria-Colwood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Victoria-Colwood is located in Colwood, just 5 miles from Victoria.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sidney is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Express Colwood, and Port Angeles is 23 miles from the property.
- New hotel, clean, great location, awesome rooms, blackout curtains, comfortable bed
- The hotel restaurant Charcoal and Woods is worth visiting.
- The young woman at the front desk was exceptional. She was pleasant and chatted about the weather and then called our room to check that all was well.
- Best beds and pillows. Room was specious and great black out blinds. Fridge and microwave bonus after hockey games. Super breakfast easy. Location is excellent. Tap house has great food. 7-11 and Tims next door. For hickey teams playing at Q center it is brilliant. Every time we ate not disappointed. Also one little hockey sister enjoys the pool! Wifi works good for our needs and staff have always been top notch
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking is ample and covered parking is available.
One of our top picks in Victoria.Located in the Burnside neighborhood in Victoria, 1.4 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center, Ramada Victoria features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Mcpherson Theater is 1.4 miles from Ramada Victoria, and Victoria Conference Center is 1.8 miles away. Victoria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Location is fine. Close to everything. Rate was great. We stayed March 13/15 2018.
- The bed was comfy but only a queen size. Pretty convenient to everything in Victoria. Not far from great walking paths along the Gorge. Restaurant was good. Staff at the front desk was friendly. The people in the room above were stomping around the room and bumping things. When quiet time started (10pm) the noise continued so we called the front desk and they did a good job of following up – the noise stopped and the desk called us back to check.
- On the plus, front desk stafff were great and the location met my needs!
- The location was the only thing that I like about the hotel by the end of the stay.
- Good value for money, good restaurant, beer store and nice bar downstairs. Bed was comfortable, nice deep bathtub and great water pressure. Plenty of parking, good location.
Moon Water Lodge
Located in Malahat, 12 miles from Victoria, Moon Water Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Sidney is 10 miles from Moon Water Lodge, and Port Angeles is 30 miles away. Victoria Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Everything, the view and the tub would have to be my favorite though
- The view was amazing; the service was wonderful; the smart tv was nice to have. Overall, it was very relaxing.
- Very comfortable room. Beautiful view. Restaurant next door was great. Delicious food nice staff great service.
- Everything was super clean and was exactly like the last time we stayed. We liked the large tub and multiple baths/showers and having a restaurant right next to the hotel was great!
The view was amazing/breathtaking.
The restaurant and servers were excellent
The Lodge at Weir’s Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, The Lodge at Weir’s Beach is located in Metchosin in the region of Vancouver Island.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience.Victoria is 10 miles from The Lodge at Weir’s Beach, and Sidney is 22 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 21 miles away.
- The room was very quiet. I was there just to relax for a couple days. The beach is right at the doorstep, for those that want it. As it was (ctober, I didn’t jump in. That said, it is a sand beach that is very clean. Hummingbirds and Stellar Ja6s were in abundance, as we’re the harbour seals just off the beach. I will definitely go back.
- Breakfast was very good . The owner of the lodge was very friendly. The room was very nice.
- very quiet and peaceful. We had a shared bathroom but we never saw the other guests sharing our bathroom. No tv in the room which was fine with us. The room was a little small but it was fine. Marg was a wonderful host and had many interesting stories. A bonus was the very nice roads for cycling especially Rocky point road. There is a good restaurant only 5 minutes away.
Friendliness of hostess.
Lovely, tasteful room decor; beautiful artwork.
Well appointed kitchen- much more than just basics.
Quiet and peaceful.
- Friendly , courteous owner and fellow international tourists who we met along with the beautiful grounds
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is located in Victoria in the region of Vancouver Island, just 1.1 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Victoria Conference Center is 0.6 miles from Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina, and Mcpherson Theater is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA.
- The Coast Victoria Hotel and Marina is located in a lovely quiet area, within easy walking distance of two very good restaurants and Fishermans Wharf. There’s nothing we dont like: beds are very comfortable, rooms are clean and well-equipped with coffee-maker, fridge, iron and ironing board and, new to us since the last time we stayed ~ a heated toilet seat / bidet combination! Rates are extremely reasonable and staff is always friendly and helpful. And, as we nearly always travel with our dogs, we appreciated our bright, spacious, harbour-view, pet-friendly room.
liked the bidet toilet seat.
value for money
- I would definitely stay here again. Enjoyed the view and location. Staff were very courteous.
- Loved the comfy bed and pillows and the heated toilet seat was a nice bonus. Happy to see the pool decking replaced with a non slip material
- Bed was very comfortable and lots of pillows. The pool and hot tub facilities were excellent and clean.
Howard Johnson Hotel – Victoria
In Victoria, BC, this hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. A restaurant provides on-site dining options. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. The BC Parliament Buildings are 2 miles away.A cable TV is provided in each room at the Howard Johnson Hotel-Victoria. A work desk is also included. Select rooms feature a refrigerator and a microwave.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Victoria Howard Johnson Hotel. A sauna provides relaxation. A business center and luggage storage are available on site. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks.Victoria’s Inner Harbour Pathway is a 7-minute drive away. Mayfair Shopping Center is a short drive from the Howard Johnson Hotel-Victoria.
- Very good customer service. Great update for the room as we came with the small child and that was for free. Kind and considerate. Clean and quiet. Very happy!
- Everything about the apartments was well designed and thought out The location was central and accessible to transport
- It’s a good quality for the price. Clean and nice.
- Access from the parking lot was easy. Close to our destination.
- Pool was deep enough to do water therapy exercises, bed was comfy and room was clean. Giant muffin and yoghurt brown bag breakfast with tea or coffee in the lobby in the morning.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Victoria
This Victoria hotel is located on Douglas Street along major bus routes and one minute from Mayfair Shopping Center. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and 2 on-site restaurants.Red Lion Inn offers guests free passes to Fitness World, located right across the street from the hotel. A business center and 24-hour guest laundry facilities are also available.Victoria Red Lion Inn and Suites features guest room equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Microwaves and refrigerators are also provided for added convenience.Cedar Hill Golf Course is located 2 miles from The Red Lion Inn Victoria. Galloping Goose Trail is next to the hotel and provides guests with hiking and bike trails. University of Victoria is 5 miles away.
- Comfortable clean beds . Good sized room. Good clean bathroom
- Rooms are a good size, you don’t feel crowded.
- I stayed in a suite on the 2nd floor. it was nice, has a full apartments style kitchen. A dining area and social space. There was one bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed. It is surrounded by amenities. There are restaurants a bar and a liquor store attached to the building.
- The property was well situated and the staff very friendly. It was winter so we were unable to use the pool facilities.
- Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Very nice hotel in a good uptown location.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel ZED offers accommodations in Victoria.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 1.1 miles from Hotel ZED, and Mcpherson Theater is 1.2 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 14 miles away.
- The rooms are decorated amazingly and gave the vacation a fun and whimsical vibe. Retro/hipster and a hint of geek, perfect for my taste. Fourth year in a row my friends and I have chosen Zed to stay in as other hotels and motels just arnt as fun and friendly as well as the added bonus of being able to check in late at night as the reception is always open. Definetly would recommend!:)
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. I loved the free coffee. The kids really enjoyed the pool. The shuttle was very convenient too.
- Simple urban hotel – no frills, fine for what I needed for one night.
- The ruby was great and the food delicious. Fun and welcoming atmosphere all around.
- We liked the pool, hot tub and waterslide. Would have used the free bikes if it was warmer out. Would have used the VW van shuttle if we were going downtown at night. Wasn’t sure where the ping pong table was but we would have used it if we weren’t so busy with other plans.
Inn at Laurel Point
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Inn at Laurel Point offers accommodations in Victoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 0.9 miles from Inn at Laurel Point, and Victoria Conference Center is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The location. The staff was very friendly. The view.
- Very accommodating wait staff in restaurant when grandson joined us mid breakfast.
- The rooms were very good. Happy hour is worth going too, friendly bar tender. Relaxing atmosphere.
- The room was very well contained and comfortable. The bed was great and the bathroom spacious!
- location was great with good views from our room. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Made a fuss of our dog and upon arrival there was a dog bed, treats and food bowls already set up!!! Pool was nice and warm and clean as was the gym.
Top Hotels In Goldstream Station Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Goldstream Station Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!