10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gloucester City New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Gloucester City New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gloucester City New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gloucester City New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gloucester City New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gloucester City New Jersey:
Rodeway Inn Gloucester City
Located in Gloucester City, 6 miles from Philadelphia, Rodeway Inn Gloucester City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 5 miles from Rodeway Inn Gloucester City, and Doylestown is 29 miles away. Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
good location: 15-minute drive to downtown Philladephia
- It was newer and very clean. The man at the front desk was very friendly, and helpful
- Really enjoyed how friendly the staff were. It’s also very nicely located next to an opening gas station which is nice for travel or when you need a toothbrush like myself
- Like the stuff and have made friends with them. Comfy room and good location.
- Very nice place with very nice stuff, especially Mike, Jack, the other night shift guy and another gentle man with curly hair. I like them a lot. Very helpful. I will recommend to my friends. Good location, clean rooms. Nice boss. And Close to Philadelphia.
- good location: 15-minute drive to downtown Philladephia
Motel 6 Brooklawn
Downtown Philadelphia is 9 miles from this hotel off Route 130 in Brooklawn, New Jersey. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with the HBO movie channel and air conditioning are available in all rooms at Motel 6 Brooklawn. Coffee facilities and light wood furniture are included.A well equipped gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Laundry facilities are also on site for added convenience.The Philadelphia International Airport is 13 miles from Brooklawn Motel 6. The Liberty Bell is a 15-minute drive away.Belgian waffles are available for breakfast and guests can have popcorn in the evening. Drink and snack vending machines are available as well.
- Did not like very dirty roaches and they didn’t speak English
- IT WAS DIRTY N SOMETHING BIT ME, IM NEVER GOIN BACK THERE…
- Didn’t have breakfast at all because they didn’t serve it..
It was a place to sleep for the night. Only because it was too late to
find someplace else to stay, kinda forced to stay there actually due to
exhaustion. We had traveled for 7-8 hours to get there.
I thought the place was horrible. I suppose the only nice thing was
there were no roaches or bed bugs.
The Quality Express is located off Interstate 295 and is 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia. This motel offers a coffee machine and refrigerator in every room.Rooms also include ironing facilities, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi.The Quality Express provides a daily continental breakfast and newspapers. The motel has a 24-hour front desk.Quality Express is within a 20-minute drive of the Franklin Institute. The motel is 7 miles from Adventure Aquarium and Battleship New Jersey.
- Its very clean and the bed is comfortable. The location is good also
- It was one of the few places left for the eagles parade.
- Location was pretty good not too far from shopping centers not too far from food gas and highways
- The location was great but it was difficult to get around because of the traffic, which I’m sure you can do nothing about.
- The room was cleaned everyday with the provisions of fresh towels and cable.
Penrose Hotel Philadelphia
One of our best sellers in Philadelphia! Located 1.9 miles from Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia, Penrose Hotel Philadelphia features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Only 1 feature of this establishment worth a penny; location. Very close to stadiums and interstate exit. That’s it.
- The location is convenient to highways and most south Philadelphia attractions.
Clean, comfortable, roomy
Good value, right by the airport (24 hour shuttle available), free breakfast included.
Staff is helpful and knowledgeable.
Air conditioner/heater in the room was wonderful! Kept us really comfy.
There’s a really great diner across the street!
Really good view of the city; short drive to main areas of Philly.
- I was really dissapointed. The room was dirty and smelled like smoke.
- Room was dirty, no extra blankets nor working outlets. Bathroom faucet didn’t work. Overall experience was poor!
Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill – Philadelphia
Only 4 miles from Philadelphia and convenient to the New Jersey Turnpike (toll motorway), this non-smoking hotel in Cherry Hill, New Jersey offers convenient amenities such as free high-speed internet access.Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill – Philadelphia features conveniences such as a free continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can workout in the fitness centre or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. In addition, each spacious guestroom offers amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators.Attractions such as the New Jersey State Aquarium, the Cherry Hill Mall and the Kimmel Center for Performing Arts are within 6.8 miles of Cherry Hill Days Inn. Philadelphia’s historic district, including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Beds were just not conftrable was not warm welcome
- The breakfast was really good! I loved the matress and it was absolutely clean.
- Breakfast available. The elliptical equipment was nice.
- Our room was comfy and met our satisfaction. Also, the gentleman who checked us in was so full of life and welcoming!
- The hotel was clean also the staff really worked with us and anything we needed them to do or help with they did. Also there is a Walmart across the street which is awesome for convenience.
Off I-295 in Bellmawr, New Jersey and within driving distance of downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, this hotel features a free daily breakfast and spacious guestrooms.The Pennsylvania Convention Center, the Tweeter Center sports venue and the scenic waterfront are all only minutes from the Bellmawr EconoLodge. Rutgers University along with local shops and restaurants are also nearby.The EconoLodge Bellmawr provides guests with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including free coffee service and free wireless internet access. Guests can also take advantage of free local telephone calls as well as in-room cable TV.
- For me, the location was excellent and the staff very good and fast.
- Only the price but Booking.com don’t disclose that you have to place a deposit at the time of check in.
- They did have a nice mini fridge and microwave and tv with good channel choices.
- staff was friendly, extra towels, extra pillows upon request.
- the fact that it had a smoking room available. The bathroom are (just the sink area) was very spacious and clean.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood
This hotel is located one mile from downtown Blackwood, New Jersey and 5 miles from Clementon Amusement Park. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a cable TV, coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests of the Blackwood Howard Johnson Express can work out in the gym or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Adventure Aquarium and the Battleship New Jersey Museum are both 16-minute drives from the Howard Johnson. The Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The only nice thing about this room was the size of the Jacuzzi.
- The room was huge, the bathroom was nice and big, it was a great cheap place for the night!
- It was easy to check in and the lady at the front desk was very friendly.
- The beds are comfy, the staff is extra friendly, the front lobby is beautiful, the rooms are clean and even the smoking rooms do not smell like they have been smoked in, the location is good, it comes with breakfast until 9am, great value for the price
- I was on the first level and I could park my car right in front of the entrance door.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia-Cherry Hill
Downtown Philadelphia and the Pennsylvania Convention Center are only a short distance from this Cherry Hill, New Jersey hotel, featuring modern on-site facilities along with on-site dining.Start the day at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia-Cherry Hill with coffee from in-room coffeemakers and a free weekday newspaper. Relax by the seasonal outdoor pool, work out in the fitness center or browse for souvenirs in the gift shop.Take advantage of on-site dining at Embers Wood Fired Grill, serving casual meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Corner Cafe is also on-site and provides coffee and snacks for breakfast and lunch.The Garden State Market Place Shopping Center, Cooper River Park and the Philadelphia Sports Complex can all be found within driving distance of the Philadelphia-Cherry Hill Crowne Plaza. The Philadelphia Zoo and the Wachovia Center are also nearby.
I found this place looking for a motel not being choosy at all. And I was pleasantly surprised that for just very little money extra I could stay in a “Grand Plaza” type hotel, instead of a dump where staff needs to protect themselves from their guests through a glass window.
The charm of this place is that it is this hotel building, and I think they run it on affordable budget by just not having a lot of staff. Which I don’t mind. (I personally don’t like the intrusive “help” you get from these people who constantly try to carry your luggage).
Location is also great, not too far from downtown.
- I didn’t had breakfast this time however previously ive had and everything i amazing
- The hotel was rather quiet as it was Christmas eve. We found the atmosphere quite warm & the staff extremely friendly. The room was cozy & comfortable
- The staff were very accommodating. We had the room we expected and it was very clean. We arrived after a regular lunch time, but were served in the restaurant even though it was between dining times.
- Should still allow aaa discount when booking through another site. Very didappointed
- I found this place looking for a motel not being choosy at all. And I was pleasantly surprised that for just very little money extra I could stay in a “Grand Plaza” type hotel, instead of a dump where staff needs to protect themselves from their guests through a glass window.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Just outside of downtown Philadelphia, this hotel is a 10 minute drive from the Philadelphia Airport and offers a 24-hour shuttle. This Microtel Inn features free Wi-Fi and a business center.Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport guest rooms offer cable TV with HBO and free Wi-Fi. Each room is furnished with a work desk and a telephone for free local and long distance calls to the U.S.The Philadelphia Airport Microtel provides a continental breakfast every morning. A free newspaper can be found at the 24-hour front desk.The Pennsylvania Convention Center is 20 minutes by car from this hotel. Citizens Bank Park is only 10 minutes from the hotel. The Liberty Bell in historic Philadelphia is a 15 minute drive away.
- The staff treating me well and gave me a great deal
- Extremely dingy and dirty facility. Run don’t, don’t walk away from the hotel.
- Conveniently located near the airport. I booked the hotel last minute and they were still available to pick me up shortly after my flight landed. Cheap and sufficient for a layover stay.
- The room itself was clean and decently comfortable.
- The cleanliness of the room, such as the bathroom, bed, and other amenities.
Best Western West Deptford Inn
This Thorofare hotel is a 5-minute drive from Riverwinds Golf Course and 5 miles from Bridgeport Speedway. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Every room at the Best Western West Deptford Inn is equipped with a cable TV and a coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture, and include a work desk.Guests of the West Deptford Best Western can enjoy free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and small gym. Free parking is also offered on site.Deptford Mall is 6 miles from the hotel. Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies, is 11 miles away. The Philadelphia International Airport is 18.7 miles away.
- the staff other then check in . check was OK but was nothing especially pleaseing
- They take good care of you. The staff is friendly and offers to help you. The facility has everything you need to have a successful trip–beds are comfortable, location is quiet, interesting restaurants nearby, easy access to the expressway. And the price was quite reasonable.
- The staff was really friendly besides the manager. I had an incident and the staff was more worried about it than the manager on duty.
- Good scrambled eggs. It would have been better if bacon is serviced.
- Although the appearance of the hallways and public areas were a little dated and worn, the rooms were very comfortable and clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and the breakfast was much better than the typical “express breakfast” – with REAL scrambled eggs and bacon, and lots of other options. I’d definitely stay there again, especially being only 15 minutes from downtown Philly.
Top Hotels In Gloucester City New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gloucester City New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gloucester City New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!