10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gloria Louisiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Gloria Louisiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gloria Louisiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gloria Louisiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gloria Louisiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gloria Louisiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gloria Louisiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gloria Louisiana:
Economy Inn Carencro
Economy Inn Carencro is located in Carencro, just 6 miles from Lafayette. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 55 miles from Economy Inn Carencro.
No reviews yet.
Red Roof Inn Lafayette, LA
Conveniently located just off Interstate 10, this hotel features free WiFi access and free parking. Cajundome is within a 10-minute drive.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in each room at Red Roof Inn Lafayette. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests at Red Roof Inn Lafayette.University of Louisiana is 3.1 miles from the hotel, while Lafayette Regional Airport is within a 15-minute drive.
- I am moving and needed rest from driving.. .. This was a total failure.. got very little sleep.. I could have slept in my car..
- Ms. Edna is awesome! She is always smiling and friendly!
- Room was clean everything worked. Good place to stay if your just looking for a place to spend the night. Inexpensive and not the Notell Motel. There was a Burger King and Whataburger within walking distance. Also, a convenience store in front of the hotel.
While I don’t know what comparable hotels were going for the price for booking online was reasonable.
Clean linens and towels.
- The room was dirty and disgusting. I didn’t wanna touch anything in there it was so nasty
Rodeway Inn Lafayette
Rodeway Inn Lafayette offers accommodations in Lafayette.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 55 miles from Rodeway Inn Lafayette.
- We were actually told that he was upgrading our room for a review. If this was an upgrade I glad we didn’t get another room!! Needed a lot a work.
- The night clerk apparently put me in a not smoking room when it was specifically said I needed a smoking room stayed here for about 10 days problems everyday. I had just room paid up till the Saturday morning in Thursday afternoon the front desk clerk is going to tell me that we are smiling in a not smoking room that we have to leave threatens to call the cops mad ya leave instantly with your giving me my money for the Thursday night and Friday night back. I hired a lawyer.
- The bed looked very uncomfortable, but I got a very good night’s sleep. Refrigerator in the room.
Roadway Inn Lafayette (2 out of 5 stars)
Spent one night at the Roadway Inn Lafayette when driving from central Texas to the Florida panhandle during Thanksgiving week. This was a basic room with almost no amenities, however, there were no bugs, the sheets were clean, and the door lock worked. It’ll do if you only want to crease the bed, shower, and leave the next morning. Location is difficult to find in the dark, it’s on a two-way, dead-end service road. You have to drive past the motel on the highway, then turn right two times onto the service road driving opposite to the flow of traffic on the highway. Manager “upgraded” me to a “better?” room and only asked for a good review in return. Wasn’t much of a sacrifice since there was only one other car in the parking lot. So here’s the good review! It’s GOOD I was only spending one night…
- Maintenance man was very helpful. Staff looks out for everyone. Looks more like a place where workers stay than usual guests. Location was close to business. Bed was very comfortable.
Pear Tree Inn Lafayette
One of our best sellers in Lafayette! Located 3 miles from the University of Louisiana-Lafayette, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.A TV with access to cable channels is provided to guests at the Pear Tree Inn Lafayette. Each room also includes ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Guests who want to stay active can exercise in the 24-hour fitness center. There is also a 24-hour business center available to check email and work online.A free hot breakfast is served each morning. Guests at the Lafayette Pear Tree Inn can relax during the evening with free beverages in the lobby.Lafayette Regional Airport is 5 miles away. Acadian village is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The location was convenient. We were able to get everywhere easily. Breakfast was very nice.
- Extremely nice pleasant hotel one of the better ones for sure
- Close to expressway. Nice that they gave free beer and nachos in the evening.
- Property was clean.. perfect location, complimentary drinks and breakfast!
- Large room; lots of bathroom vanity space; shower pressure and bed comfort were both just OK; liked that the final invoice came by e-mail in the morning before leaving the property.
The Garden Plaza Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Garden Plaza Hotel offers accommodations in Lafayette. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Drury Inn & Suites LaFayette
This LaFayette, Louisiana hotel features a daily hot breakfast as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each unit at Drury Inn & Suites LaFayette has a flat-screen TV with premium movie channels for in-room entertainment. All guest rooms have a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.LaFayette Drury Inn provides 24-hour access to its business and fitness centers. Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or take a relaxing soak in the hot tub.Drury Inn hosts a cocktail hour in the lobby every evening and keeps a fresh pot of coffee available in the lobby.Acadian Village is 9 miles from the Drury Inn. The University of Louisiana-Lafayette is within about a 5-minute drive of the property.
- Food. Laundry. Place to walk the dog across the street. Staff.
I first stayed at Drury Inn and Suites about a month ago when I had to
be in Atlanta for business. I was so pleased that I have booked rooms
with this hotel chain three more times when I have traveled with my
family. When my kids have traveled with my wife and I they now say,
“we’re staying at Drury Inn and Suites, right?”
- Great location, close to good food and easy on and off the highway.
- The customer service is always great, nice breakfast and clean rooms.
- the food was freshly prepared and checked often to see if a refill was needed. I had many options to choice from.
One of our best sellers in Lafayette! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 7 offers accommodations in Lafayette.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is 55 miles away.
- Cost, wonderful customer service, and great location.
- The bed (though the sheets were stained) and the coffee
- Told no rooms . Asked for ground floor room as Injury to ankle . Two off white towels only to shower and wash hair . No hand towel . One off white face cloth . No extras shampoo etc . NO COFFEE period no muffins nada . Had originally booked on line early check in as work nights and leave at 4PM SAME DAY . Receptionist young and resistant . Have to wait until 3pm then 12pm . Relented when older lady came to desk and gave me top floor room .Couple of cars only parked ! Mellowed and said she would bring me ice as no ice bucket in room .No cups . Never came . Hard to comprehend how people can give one a hard time because of who you are . I was patient cause this is Lafayette but when she did not bring ice for my pain it was disturbing and I was upset re ice as felt she was saying. Do you actually think I will bring you ice !
- Nothing. There was nothing good about it. It’s super cheap price was even too high.
- everything was all right till police and fire truck showed up and when i left next morning to turn my key back in no one there for me to get my 5 dollars deposit there fore didnt get it there fore will never go back thank you very much
Super 8 Lafayette
Located off Interstate 10, this Lafayette, Louisiana hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Cajundome Arena and Event Center is just 4.8 miles away.A microwave and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 Lafayette. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk and seating area.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is offered to all guests. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.There is a Shoney’s Restaurant located adjacent to the Lafayette Super 8.The Lafayette Natural History Museum is just a 9-minute drive from this hotel, and Oakbourne Country Club is a 13-minute drive away. Lafayette Regional Airport is 4.2 miles away.
- The lady that check to see if she was nice very nice she’s the only thing good about that property
- The room was fine and the staff were very helpful.
- The land was a really nice piece. Very clean and neat. Everything is growing so pretty
- The desk clerk was very helpful recommending a place for dinner that was outstanding. The hotel itself was pretty good for the money.Ltd was petty clean
- Bed was great emplyees were great easy on and off interstate
Holiday Inn Lafayette North
One of our top picks in Lafayette.Free WiFi is featured throughout the Holiday Inn Lafayette North. This hotel is just 1.2 miles from The Acadiana Center for the Arts,A cable TV and work desk is provided in each room at Lafayette North Holiday Inn. The rooms also include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine.Guests can exercise in the on-site fitness centre. A business centre with copy and fax capabilities is also available. Alexandre Mouton House is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Such an inviting space with great decor! The rooms are large, smell nice and clean with wonderful accommodations and the shower was a dream. There was an AMAZING staff who will help you with whatever you need. Room Service was impeccable! Very timely, great selection and wonderful customer service. I’ll definitely make this my place. Check out is made easy and painless with signature sheets that are delivered around 7am.
- The overall stay was perfect. This will definitely be our place to stay when we stay in Lafayette
- A good stay, we were glad to get a room on a cold and icy night, with the roads being closed because of the he weather. There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel, which was wonderful on a very cold day and night.
- Enjoyed my stay here , I would recommend and use this hotel again .
I love every thing clean as a new
Everything was goood
La Quinta Inn Lafayette North
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn Lafayette North offers accommodations in Lafayette.Every room at this motel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- I wish every Motel I stayed in while traveling were as clean, nice and comfortable as this one! The front desk lady was a real sweetheart and very helpful. Thank You!
- I loved the comfortable bed and the quietness overall!
- No eggs for the breakfast. The beds were comfortable.
- I like how I gave them all frown faces no they still gave themselves a 2.9 star. Lol. It’s a negative 3 star dump. Nothing to like here. Terrible neighborhood, people blasting rap music all nightlong. Then add in car alarms and people screaming at each other in the parking lot. Oh I forgot no towels in the room. Then no hot water on the floor we were on but the lady said “sometimes it works.” The second room had hot water and a floor that was so sticky it would steal your socks off your feet. Do your self a favor go somewhere else!
- Well, the TV didn’t work, so they moved us to another unit and it didn’t have a refrigerator or microwave. We had to use ice to keep food cold.
Top Hotels In Gloria Louisiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gloria Louisiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gloria Louisiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gloria Louisiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!