10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glenwood Springs Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Glenwood Springs Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glenwood Springs Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glenwood Springs Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glenwood Springs Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glenwood Springs Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glenwood Springs Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glenwood Springs Colorado:
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs Aspen Area
Near Hot Springs Pool, this Glenwood Springs, Colorado hotel offers easy access to top-rated skiing areas and provides a number of free amenities, including a daily hot breakfast.Guest accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs Aspen Area are furnished with many modern conveniences, including coffeemakers, microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel also offers an outdoor swimming pool and free wireless internet access.Local area attractions, including Glenwood Canyon and Roaring Fork River can be found only minutes from the Glenwood Springs Aspen Area Holiday Inn Express. Unrivaled skiing at Vail and Aspen is also within driving distance and ideal for a day trip.
breakfast was great
- Staff is always exceptional. Will go the extra mile. LOVE they have make up remover! The little things matter! STAY HERE!!!
- Hotel manager,Ginger, was so helpful and genuinely welcoming. Breakfast was great. Location is very convenient and beautiful.
- This was an older hotel. Room furniture was stained and had loose pieces. The window ac was extremely noisy. Flimsy paper and plastic cups for coffee and water. On the good side the breakfast and business center were okay. All in all, I feel I paid $160.00 for a “motel 6” experience.
- Breakfast was fabulous and the location excellent. Considering all the road construction it was easy to locate. Walking to downtown does take fifteen minutes without any luggage. So if you are able this would be a great hotel choice.
- breakfast was great
One of our top picks in Glenwood Springs.Located in Glenwood Springs, half a mile from Iron Mountain Tramway, Hotel Colorado features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 23 miles from The Hotel Colorado.
- It was great to stay in such a historic hotel. Almost like taking a trip back in time. The proximity to the hot springs is awesome. Once we parked our vehicle we really didn’t even have to move it for the remainder of our trip.
- It’s an old hotel. If you expect new and modern you’ll be disappointed. Expect historic and be delighted.
- I will definitely stay at hotel Colorado again. Please keep this in mind, though, or you will be disappointed: this hotel is ALL about ambience, not luxury. The hotel is dated, I.e. old heaters, slight smell of mist in the bathrooms, endearing cracks in the paint in the rooms; it feels like stepping back in time!!! If you’re looking for a unique, genuinely classy, ambient experience, this is for you. Wonderful lobby (I’ve NEVER spent time in a hotel lobby before this!), nice restaurant and lounge, WONDERFUL staff, walking distance to the hot springs… wonderful.
- We’ve been staying at the Hotel Colorado for decades. It’s a lovely hotel, great location. We love the historic atmosphere and grandeur.
- bed was not comfortable it felt like one side was sunk in
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge
Featuring a year round indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, this motel is a 5-minute drive from Glenwood Hot Springs Pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided. A deluxe continental breakfast is served daily.All guest rooms have a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.This Glenwood Springs motel boasts a hot tub and a year round sauna. A fitness center is available on-site. Laundry facilities are available.Eagle County Regional Airport is 35-minute drive from Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge. Aspen-Pitkin County Airport is 67.3 miles from the hotel.
- I like the breakfast that they had out for everyone.
- It was clean, close to everything we needed and staff was great.
- I liked that they had an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna
- I slept like a champ, and started each day with a delicious cappuccino. The view out the front door was fantastic.
- the location was convenient and in the middle of town. restaurants around and starbucks across the street. the room was clean and well kept. clean towels and clean sheets. The daily breakfast was decent. a variety for a cold breakfast option.
Featuring a restaurant on site, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from Spa of the Rockies. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. Parking is also provided.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with pay-per-view channels, air conditioning and coffee-making facilities at the Hotel Denver Glenwood Springs. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also featured.The Glenwood Canyon Brewing Co. serves lunch and dinner and brews their own craft beer on-site at the Glenwood Springs Hotel Denver. A 24-hour front desk assists guests. Laundry facilities are also available.Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Sunlight Mountain Resort is 12 miles from the Hotel Denver.
- We asked if we could get an upgrade and we got a magnificent suite. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful atmosphere! Gorgeous antiques! Preserved history.
- We loved the history of the place. Old hotel but our room was updated well.
- I loved the location. It was so easy to walk all around downtown Glenwood Springs from the hotel. Also all the best restaurants in town are located within a block or two of this hotel. We have stayed here before and we will stay here again.
- It was a very enjoyable evening. We dined in the Pub and walk the town. Our main Purpose was to enjoy the Holiday lights and do a little shopping. Sam took good care of us when we arrived. Breakfast was just great and well done.
Best Western Antlers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Antlers offers accommodations in Glenwood Springs, just 1,250 feet from Iron Mountain Tramway. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Eagle County Regional Airport is 23 miles away.
- Great breakfast friendly staff clean laundry room and indoor hottub
- i liked the breakfast, nice variety and the beds and pillows were great.
- We had to change our reservation twice and both times they were very helpful!!
- it was excellent staff was great food was amazing I will come back here everytime
- I loved the mountain lodge feel of the place! Our room was very comfortable. The Hotel is in a great location! It was only a 12 min walk to the Iron Mountain Hot Springs! They were amazing!
Glenwood Springs Inn
One of our top picks in Glenwood Springs.This Glenwood Springs, Colorado motel is within a 5-minute walk of Glenwood Hot Springs, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and downtown Glenwood. A restaurant is on site.Featuring a mountain view, each room provides free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area at Glenwood Springs Inn. Free toiletries are also provided in the private bathroom.Pastries, bagels, juice and coffee are some of the continental breakfast items provided daily at Glenwood Springs Inn. Fax and photocopying services are available at the 24-hour front desk.Rosi’s Restaurant serves Bavarian-inspired American cuisine daily. Eggs Benedict, pancakes and Vienna crepes are just some of the dishes available.Rocky Mountain National Park is 125 miles away. White River National Forest is a 1-hour drive from Glenwood Springs Inn.
- Spacious room with quiet fridge, walkable distace to the thermal pool. Road, I70 and railroad nearby, though no disturbing noise at night
Good location- we walked everywhere
Good value for the price
Could see they are slowly renovating and saw products of that in our room
- Great place, the only bad thing is that I supposed to get free breakfast and i never heard of it
- Exellent location. Clean, newly renovated rooms. Microwave and fridge in all rooms.
- The rooms were neat and well kept. Nice to have a microwave and refrigerator in room.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Glenwood Suites offers accommodations in Glenwood Springs, just 1.7 miles from Iron Mountain Tramway.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Eagle County Regional Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- We booked this last minute as a stopover on our way to Breckenridge. The checkin staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and had plenty of beds for 4 people. Breakfast was included and we walked to a sports bar for dinner.
- My daughter left her boots in the room. They actually found the boots and shipped them to our house in another state! That could have easily not happened. We greatly appreciated their kindness, honesty and extra efforts. I would definitely stay there again.
- Great breakfast, nice balcony, very nice staff. Underground parking was nice.
- We were upgraded to a suite which was terrific for our group and gave us a bigger room with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and large bathroom. Shawn took care of everything to make our stay pleasant. For breakfast a separate mix and waffle maker were available to make gluten free waffles. The breakfast area was clean and the staff kept up with replenishing food for guests so nothing ran out. We could not ask for anything better and will return again.
- We are a large family and always on the lookout for rooms that can sleep 6. This one had 2 queen beds and a bunk bed, with the lower tier being a bed and a half. Staff was very helpful. We went to the hot springs pool and they supplied us with towels. Breakfast was good with plenty of sitting room.
Hanging Lake Inn
Located 1 miles from Glenwood Hot Springs just off I-70, this inn features free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include mountain views and cable TV.A microwave and compact fridge are available in each room at Hanging Lake Inn. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Laundry facilities are available at Hanging Lake Inn. Vending machines with drinks and snacks are also provided.Glenwood Springs Golf course is half a mile from Hanging Lake Inn. The Hanging Lake Trail is 7 miles away.
- The view is breath taking. The bed and pillows are very comfy.
- The Hanging Lake Inn ticks all the expected boxes. I was in a 2 queen bed room, which was quiet, spacious, and very comfortable (the bed was amazing). The heater/AC unit was quiet and efficient – a rarity in Colorado – with lovely wooden louvered blinds on the windows, to easily regulate light and privacy. The Inn is just off highway 70, but road noise was not an issue, and it’s quite convenient to downtown Glenwood Springs, which has a lot to offer. The owner/receptionist was very helpful with restaurant suggestions. A standout star in the constellation of rt 70 towns and hotels.
- Clean, comfortable, and good location. Great value for the price.
- Nice place to stay in Glenwood Springs. Everything was clean and parking right outside our door.
- Close parking, friendly and helpful staff, clean room and comfy bed, nice to have porch and chairs out front
Plaza Inn Glenwood Springs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Plaza Inn Glenwood Springs offers accommodations in Glenwood Springs.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 23 miles from Plaza Inn Glenwood Springs.
- Besides the remodeling going on… our room was brand new. Hotel will look great when done..
- the artwork, bedding….still under construction and remodel…but ok we got a nice room and upgraded 2nd night with no problems…great job Skyler
- I like that despite the work being done to the building, the rooms were beautifully kept and clean.
- Even though they were under construction we were informed of everything and the stay was still just as wonderful. The front desk manager was exceptionally personable when checking in and made the experience great.
NEW – updated bathroom, beautiful!! Extra pillows on the bed – loved it. Quiet
Best breakfast I’ve had at a hotel by far!
Hotel Glenwood Springs
One of our best sellers in Glenwood Springs! Hotel Glenwood Springs offers accommodations in Glenwood Springs.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Glenwood Springs.
- The stay was perfect. Staff was friendly and there were no issues with check in or check out.
- Comfy bed, close to downtown and hot springs, great parking, friendly staff, great pool, overall great hotel.
- The location was wonderful and the amenities were great
- The pool was amazing!! And the discounted hot springs passes
- Super cute and cozy place. One of the best hotels in Glenwood Springs. We loved the swimming pool and the view.
Top Hotels In Glenwood Springs Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glenwood Springs Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glenwood Springs Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glenwood Springs Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!