10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glenwood Junction Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Glenwood Junction Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glenwood Junction Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glenwood Junction Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glenwood Junction Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glenwood Junction Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glenwood Junction Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glenwood Junction Minnesota:
AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End
AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End is a hotel situated in Glenwood Junction. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and steaming services.At the hotel, every room features a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Customers can enjoy the buffet breakfast available daily.Minneapolis is 3.7 miles from AC Hotel by Marriott Minneapolis West End, while Stillwater is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 8.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley offers accommodations in Golden Valley. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis is 5 miles from Ramada Minneapolis Golden Valley, and Stillwater is 27 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The small details such as the presentation of the towels in the rooms. Exceptionally clean.
- A very nice place to stay and we will be returning again. They had a very nice breakfast buffet.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean.
- The room and facilities were spotlessly clean. The shower had great water pressure and they offered a free beverage in the early evening. Very friendly knowledgeable staff.
- Very good breakfast. Coffe all 24H/days. Chief manager of This Hotel is speaking Russian and helps us a lot.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis – Saint Louis Park at West End
One of our best sellers in Saint Louis Park! This hotel is 4 miles from downtown Saint Louis Park and less than 5 miles from downtown Minneapolis. The hotel has an indoor pool and suites with a kitchenette.Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis- Saint Louis Park at West End suites include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The suites are also equipped with free Wi-Fi. Each kitchenette includes a dishwasher, stove top, microwave and a full-size refrigerator.The Saint Louis Park Homewood Suites provides guests with a breakfast buffet and a weekday evening reception. After a meal guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Hilton Minneapolis Homewood Suites is within a 20-minute drive of Mall of America, which features shopping, dining and entertainment. Target Field and the Minneapolis Convention Center are less than 5 miles away.
- Great location, close to downtown, not too far from Mall of America, very clean and updated. Price was just right too!
- Breakfast was great! Awesome selection and very tasty. The pool was a nice convenience for our son and the room was perfect! Thanks so much!
- Decent breakfast and nice suite. We were very pleased with the suite.
- The staff here is fantastic, from the front desk to the breakfast area to the management, they go out of their way to make you feel welcomed!
Very spacious room.
Great location near business meeting in West End with its many close by restaurants.
GOOD BREAKFAST BUFFET…but.food clearly not prepared on site and commercial sources..for ex..on site cracked egg omlets might be improvement over liquid eggs pa cake omlets…more fresh fruit…less plastic in cutlery & paperplates..small changes that would make huge impact in display and prep.quality in food ingredients. (Ex. Real bread from local bakeries..not squashy plastic commercial bread…more identifiable real food local ingredients)
Overall…scale and arrangements at hotel are the future that travelers seek.some sort of memorable hotel “gift”..like a couple pieces of chocolate…a few apples…or something else to munch on would be fantadtic…
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis-Golden Valley
Directly off Interstate 394 and a short drive from downtown Minneapolis, this hotel features modern in-room amenities, including free wireless internet access and a free daily hot breakfast buffet.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Golden Valley with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers or with a workout in the 24-hour fitness center. Enjoy lounging by the indoor pool or take advantage of the outdoor barbecue facilities.Within a 5 miles radius of the Minneapolis-Golden Valley Holiday Inn Express, discover the University of Minneapolis, the Convention Center and the exciting downtown area. The Shops at West End and Mall of America are also within driving distance.
- The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They had a great variety of food available for breakfast. It was nice to have hot options as well as cold.
- The STAFF WAS EXCELLENT! Very helpful they worked with me since my card didn’t go through. Eventually, I got my room for 6 nights. One of the best hotel experiences since there was always caring and helpful assistance!
The room was very well appointed, except as below:
Breakfast was well done.
- This hotel seems to be in a great location. There is a parking lot in the front and in the back that provides plenty of spaces. The rooms are clean and modern. The free breakfast is very good.
- Everything was wonderful! Breakfast, big,lighted bathroom
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis West St. Louis Park
This SpringHill Suites is just 4 miles from downtown Minneapolois, and offers rooms with a living area and iPod dock. A heated indoor pool, hot breakfast and 24-hour market are also available.Rooms at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis West St. Louis Park include a pull-out sofa bed in the living room, and a coffee maker. In-room entertainment includes cable TV and iPod dock.The SpringHill Minneapolis West’s breakfast buffet includes eggs, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. Free coffee is available in the hotel’s lobby.Guests have free access the hotel’s gym, indoor pool and whirlpool. A barbecue area with picnic tables is also on site. Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel is free.This hotel is 16 miles from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The Bryn Mawr Health Care Center is a 3 miles drive away.
- Could not find our reservations but did have a room for us and honored the price we were given when we made the reservation. About a half hour being in the very nice room we received a call from the staff at the front desk stating our reservation had been found on line with met middle name used as my first name. We had a good room very satisfied with breakfast!
- Quiet environment and close location from business trip place.
- I prepaid for a room and later double charged. Big bummer due to service charge on family members card.
- The staff was friendly but was told the shuttle would be running and it wasn’t and the staff had no idea when it would be.
- The bed was soooo comfy, the price was good, loved the little kitchenette and that there were enough pillows for everyone to sleep comfortably.
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park
This all-suite hotel is located off I-394, 16 miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. It features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest suites at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park are equipped with satellite TV and a Nintendo video game system. Every suite has a fully-equipped kitchen including a stove and a dishwasher.There are several grocery stores within a short walk of the hotel. The Taste of India Restaurant is 1,000 feet away, and even closer to the hotel is a TGI Friday.TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West is 5 miles from Calhoun Beach and 4 miles from Theodore Wirth golf Course. It is 6 miles from downtown Minneapolis, and free on-site parking is available.
- It was very comfortable and homey. Nice size room.
- The eggs was fluffy and the saugage with potatoes was good
- The staff was very willing to meet my special needs, as I forgot to book accessible room.
- Very comfortable room, accomodating staff, nice breakfast variety
- All members of the staff were friendly and helpful.
DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place
DoubleTree by Hilton Minneapolis Park Place offers accommodations in Saint Louis Park. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 9 miles from Doubletree Minneapolis.
- Very nice hotel.Great pool and jacuuzi. Also very clean and comfortable rooms.
- staff wasn’t as personable as they should be; seemed rather hurried even though I was not in a line or anything; bar staff was great; pool location awkward.
- My wife liked the room location was close to our kids, nice pool
- The heater make noise when it was on all night long and the bathtub water faucet ran after u use it al night long. You couldn’t get it to shut off. So didn’t get much sleep with all that going on.
- I have stayed at the Double Tree Park Place Hilton several times now while visiting relatives in Minnesota. Staff is friendly and accommodating, rooms are clean and welcoming. I will continue to use this location for future trips.
One of our top picks in Minneapolis.Located in Minneapolis, 23 miles from Stillwater, Millennium Minneapolis features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 9 miles from Millennium Minneapolis, and Bloomington is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 7 miles from Millennium Minneapolis.
- Receptionist Anita is really polite and has an amazing personality.
- The pool was nice. If you wanted to be downtown it is in a good location.
- I like the fact that the room was clean n everything was neat and in place. For the two days i was visiting, the housekeepers did great with upkeep in the room n the hotel as a whole. You have a great staff, especially the beautiful young lady working hard at the front counter making sure the guest are taking care of. Overall experience is a 10 out or 10. I loved it the first night, I had to get a room for another night. ??
- Very convenient and easy to get to. Top location.
- Breakfast staff and front counter staff all were great.
Hampton Inn & Suites – Minneapolis/Downtown
Located in Minneapolis in the region of Minnesota, 23 miles from Stillwater, Hampton Inn & Suites – Minneapolis/Downtown features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Saint Paul is 9 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites – Minneapolis/, and Bloomington is 10 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 7 miles away.
Downtown West is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, entertainment and bars.
- Clean room, friendly staff. Amazing continental breakfast!
- Room was exceptionally clean and the staff was friendly. Convenient location.
- We really like everything. The people were nice and it was a gorgeous facility.
- complimentary breakfast,quiet,comfortable beds,easy access to skyway/downtown
- The view was great and the location was excellent. Breakfast was yummy!
Hilton Minneapolis is located in Minneapolis, just 23 miles from Stillwater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Saint Paul is 9 miles from Hilton Minneapolis, and Bloomington is 10 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 7 miles away.
Downtown West is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, entertainment and bars.
- The Bed was fantastic, location was superb, and the hotel felt like a high end luxury stay but fit the budget.
- The food was really good and most of the staff was really nice.
- Bed very comfortable, room clean – housekeeping efficient and quiet even when hotel packed. Valets helpful and friendly. Market/starbucks gave discounts for HHonors. HHonors dining room staff extremely knowledgeable and lent information as if they were the conceirage just a delightful staff.
- SO QUIET- despite the large college age convention, we never heard a thing while in our room. Comfy beds & kind staff made for a great stay!
- Very well furnished,a lot of space everywhere . The staff was friendly and helpful too.
Top Hotels In Glenwood Junction Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glenwood Junction Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glenwood Junction Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glenwood Junction Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!