10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gleneden Beach Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gleneden Beach Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gleneden Beach Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gleneden Beach Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gleneden Beach Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gleneden Beach Oregon:
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located off Highway 101, this Lincoln City, Oregon hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. It features an indoor pool and is just 5 miles from Chinook Winds Casino.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS Landmark Inn. Each room boasts a private balcony and a work desk.Free access to the fitness room, jacuzzi and sauna is provided to all guests. There is an on-site business center with free internet.A daily hot breakfast featuring Belgian waffles is offered at the Landmark Inn Best Western PLUS.Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area and Salishan Golf Course are both within a 7-minute drive of this hotel. Silver Heron Art Gallery is 10 miles away.
- Did not have breakfast. Bed was OK but had a sunken part in the center. Not unbearable but not real comfy. Parking is also an issue, but not much you can do about that.
- The over all was good. Staff was friendly and answered all are questions about were to eat when we got in.We were there for finding the class balls.
- Folks at front desk, Anita and Daniel were warm, friendly, and helpful. Tami did a good job with the morning breakfast and in keeping the dining area stocked up and clean. Thanks
- I loved the breakfast. Was a full hot breakfast and had cold options as well. Also loved that the room had a balcony.
- The table and chairs were great to have! Big, spacious room. Very comfortable.
Comfort Inn & Suites Lincoln City
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.Located in Lincoln City, 23 miles from Newport, Comfort Inn & Suites Lincoln City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.
- The room was nice, bed was comfy. Plenty of hot water which was Great. Breakfast was good. Staff at the front desk was very friendly and professional
- It was a good stay, we did have one day that we asked to have the sheets changed due to the dog jumping on the bed. Later that evening we came back the room and bed were made up. But when s got into bed the sheets were full of sand. We went downstairs and received different sheets and made up our own bed. Was unpleasant spending $80 extra dollars for a dog fee then having to change our own sheets. We were told we would get a discount when we checked out there wasn’t one.
- The staff was very friendly, and responded promptly to our request to unplug the bathtub. The bed was really comfortable. It was nice to have a hot breakfast available. The pool and hot tub were great. They offered fresh baked cookies in the evening, which made us feel right at home!
- The room was exceptionally clean and motel overall
- I liked the continential breakfast, pool and Jacuzzi and how near it is to the beach and downtown.
Surftides Lincoln City
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Surftides Lincoln City offers accommodations in Lincoln City, just 24 miles from Newport. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
- We enjoye3d our room the view and wonderful room service
- Location and view were great. Needed an elevator housekeeping needs a raise, spotless room and grounds
- I just wish I would have stayed at Surftides sooner. I get out to the coast about 2-3 times a year. Have never stayed here before. The rooms are nice and clean the location is excellent the restaurant was amazing. Good vibe,staff and oh so delicious food. The staff at the hotel were always nice and helpful! All around my stay here was wonderful 🙂 Will definitely be coming back! Next time I hope for a room with a hot tube.
- The view of the angry ocean was spectacular. Corner room with two large windows. If was so nasty outside but I was very comfortable with the view and the fire place. Enjoyed the small kitchen.
- View from our room was very nice. Decor & cleanliness was very good.
Looking Glass Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from the coast of the Pacific Ocean, this hotel is located in the Historical Taft District of Lincoln City, Oregon. It features beach access and some suites with spa baths and gas fireplaces.Each room at the Looking Glass Inn is spacious and comfortable with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Most rooms have bay or ocean views.Mo’s Restaurant is across the street from the Lincoln City Looking Glass Inn. The Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio is 3 blocks from the hotel, and Josephine Young Memorial Park is 5 minutes from the property.
- Friendly staff, very pet-friendly, excellent location!
- I love how they incorporate pets into your stay and make you feels so welcome. The rooms were exceptional and the staff was amazing and never made you feel like you are a bad person for having a beloved pet. I will return and word recommend to anyone (even if you are not a dog person – this place is clean)
- Room was newly remodeled and lovely. Also, I found the room to be exceptionally quiet. As a light sleeper, I really appreciated that.
Very clean, the staff was great. Kim is a gem. Decent breakfast. Really kind in front office and helpful. Have stayed in other related facility in Lake Oswego which was great. Looking Glass is topnotch even better.
- very quiet for a New Year’s Eve stay and being on the bottom floor.
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.Offering panoramic Pacific Ocean views and private beach access, this beachfront Lincoln City apartment-style hotel has spacious rooms with full kitchens. Tanger Outlet Center is a 5-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at the Westshore Oceanfront. A flat-screen TV with a DVD player are featured in all rooms. Guests can prepare a meal in the well-equipped kitchens, which include kitchenware, a stove and an oven.Chinook Winds Casino Resort is 5 miles from this apartment-style hotel. Oregon Coast Aquarium is a 40-minute drive away.
- Right on the beach. And the rates are beyond reasonable
- The range in the unit, the quick after office hours help when I locked my keys inside my car!
- The view was amazing! Like the REAL fire place as well.
- I absolutely loved the view! I also liked the space, with a bed and a sitting area right there by the windows with a view.
- The location was nice. Right on the beach with beach access. The room was nice with a great view of the ocean.
Inn at Spanish Head Resort Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on the Pacific Ocean coast, this hotel is 0.4 miles from Taft Park. It features an on-site oceanfront restaurant and offers a balcony with ocean view in each room.The Inn at Spanish Head Resort Hotel features individually decorated rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and free Wi-Fi. Accommodation includes a mini-fridge and microwave as well as a cable TV and seating area.Fathoms Restaurant and Bar serves steak and seafood dishes and is open all day. It features a full bar and offers a champagne brunch on Sundays July through mid-September.Hotel Spanish Head offers a spa and outdoor pool. A recreation room is also available.Devils Lake State Park is an 8-minute drive, and Salishan Golf Course is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. The Whale Watching Center at Depoe Bay is 10.2 miles away.
- The view was breath taking. All the food was very good.
- The friendliness of staff – the views of the ocean and proximity to the beach.
- Place was very nice, employees very nice, view was nice.
The restaurant was very good. The food was well prepared and the
staff was very efficient. The facility was just as we had wanted and
we will go back.
- Great view. Bar was small. Could rarely get a seat. The curtains were kept half closed so you could not see the sunset over the ocean! Weird! Breakfasts were fast and delicious and reasonable.
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Lincoln City Beach, this oceanfront hotel features an on-site spa and a free shuttle service to the Chinook Winds Casino. The modern studios feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV.The warm-colored studios at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge have large picture windows with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. An iPod docking station and a DVD player are provided, as well as a French coffee press.A heated indoor pool, a hot tub, and a sauna are open to guests at this Lincoln City luxury hotel. The on-site gym is open every day and features cardio machines.The Coho can arrange cooking classes at The Gourmet Center in Lincoln City, just a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Travelwind Charters plans whale watching tours and is 13.5 miles from the property.
- We loved the comfortable bed and pillows and the shower had tons of hot water! Breakfast was also delicious. Nick at the front desk was fantastic, best guy ever!
- Bed was very comfortable. Continental Breakfast was good. The only downside was the fresh fruit selection was small [apples/bananas]. Would have been nice to see yogurt [if it was there we missed it].
- Comfortable beds, room quiet from neighboring noise
- the breakfast was good but attended by someone who stayed in back room and was on phone the whole time
- BREAKFAST WAS GOOD AND THE ROOM WAS GOOD, VERY NICE EXPERIANCE
Palace Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Looked over by four large, Korean “Jang Seungs,” or carved wishing statues, this inn along the Oregon Coast Highway features an indoor sauna and whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available .Rooms at the Palace Inn & Suites offer a 27-inch TV with expanded cable and HBO. An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator are included. Some rooms offer balconies.The Palace Inn serves a continental breakfast every morning. A fitness room with cardio equipment is open to all guests.The Lincoln City Palace Inn & Suites is less than 3 miles from Chinook Winds Casino and less than 1 miles from Devil’s Lake State Park.
- The room was clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was comfortable.r The location was central to all of our needs.
- Friendly staff at check in, the room was bigger than I thought and very comfortable bed and couch. The price was great I thought it was too good to be true but I got surprised! Defiantly going back!
- It would have been better for me if the breakfast started at 7.
- Bed was like sleeping on a box spring. Need new chairs for tables, seats were stained. Breakfasts were great and good variety. Maybe change 8 to 1030 though, sleep is what some of us want on vacation.
- The staff was super friendly. We had to change the length of our stay and cancel one room at the last minute. The gal at the front desk was very helpful and compassionate to our needs. The transaction was so easy and she didn’t charge me anything extra for the late cancellation. She was also able to tell give us great places to eat! The rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful as well.
One of our top picks in Lincoln City – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Each of the accommodations at this Lincoln City hotel feature ocean views and a gas fireplace. A hot tub is available at the hotel. Devils Lake State Park is a 5-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is available in each bright and open room at Shearwater Inn. A flat-screen cable TV and DVD player are provided. Select rooms feature a balcony.A continental breakfast is delivered to guests’ rooms at Inn Shearwater. Fax and photocopying services are available.Pacific View Memorial Gardens is a 10-minute drive away. Jennifer Sears Glass Art Studio is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Very clean, above and beyond, comfortable and cozy!
- Great location with amazing views. Although we stayed in a room with a partial ocean view we could still see a lot. We loved the continental breakfast delivered to our room and the food was delicious! They are also very dog friendly with all kinds of things for your four-legged family members. Ours had a blast too!
- We were in a King studio and it was so spacious. The fireplace was a nice touch and we loved seeing the ocean from our room, and hearing it. We enjoyed the wine social upon arrival-14 hands wine and Duck Pond wine. I love that they served regional wines. This place offered the extra little things like this wine social, extra towels for the hot tub, DELIVERING the continental breakfast, which was delicious each morning at the time you requested. I loved that they had games and movies that you could borrow. Free parking. It’s our new favorite on the coast and we want to stay at their other properties as well.
- Staff was super friendly and the hotel goes out of its way to welcome our furry friend! The amenities were great and enjoyed the social hour. Will definitely stay here again!
- excellent view and nice in room breakfast that was delivered
Inn at Wecoma
One of our top picks in Lincoln City.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. On Highway 101, this hotel provides a free weekend shuttle to Chinook Winds Casino just 1 miles away. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.A microwave and fridge furnish every spacious room at Inn at Wecoma. The beach-themed rooms include a DVD player and free Wi-Fi.Inn at Wecoma provides a deluxe continental breakfast each morning. A hot tub and indoor pool is featured for guest relaxation. A business center and fitness center are also available.Devils Lake Golf Course and Tanger Outlet Center are each a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Devils Lake State Park is 1.5 miles away.
- Super clean, very friendly staff and beautiful hotel.
- Staff called to check if everything was okay within 30 mins of being in the room. I was impressed by that. Heater was delightful on a cold day. put up my feet right next to it. Big smile. Furniture, chairs were movable so I could arrange a perfect comfy setup to enjoy. Decor was fresh and modern, lots of hooks to hang coats, hats, scarves, really well designed and appreciated. Not expected in a basic place with this price range. Pleasant stay and extremely good value. Friendly staff, great rooms.
- The personalities of you staff how they made you feel like you wanted to be there and wanted to stay.
- I loved how kid friendly it was, the breakfast was great! And the pool was open early!! Made for a very good get away!!
- The shower was great! Not low pressure like many other places
Top Hotels In Gleneden Beach Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gleneden Beach Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gleneden Beach Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!