10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gleneagle Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Gleneagle Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gleneagle Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gleneagle Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gleneagle Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gleneagle Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gleneagle Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gleneagle Colorado:
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North Air Force Academy
One of our best sellers in Colorado Springs! This hotel is in Colorado Springs, 7.5 miles from Pike National Forest. It has an indoor mineral springs pool, and features spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs and cable channels.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy include a work desk and coffee maker. Some rooms include a sofa bed.The Fairfield Inn has a private patio that features a fire pit and overlooks Pike’s Peak. There is also an outdoor hot tub, and exercise room with cardio equipment.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy is 21 miles from Seven Falls. Free public parking is available on site.
- Comfortable room, great breakfast, good coffee, central location with easy freeway access
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast selection was great.
- I left some things in the room after checkout, and they found them for me. Very nice!
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast had a large selection with a new fresh fruit each day. Rooms are very comfortable.
This was one of the best breakfast with a super selection that is included with your room. All of the breakfast items were fresh and replenished regularly.
Loved the fresh water available in the lobby.
Hotel was quiet and very clean.
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Near the Air Force Academy
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Near the Air Force Academy is located in Colorado Springs.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Everything about my stay was wonderful excellent staff and cleanliness of the building.
- The indoor/outdoor pool & hot tub were great!
- All the extras were included. A fabulous dinner and breakfast plus a great pool and comfortable rooms.
- The kickback hour was such an added bonus and comfort! The pool area was so beautiful and well maintained!! The rooms were clean and very realxing. 🙂 we would stay here again and again and we will recommend it to who ever comes to visit! The staff got to know us by name and were SO friendly and helpful!
- Breakfast was great. Front desk staff extremely helpful and friendly.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ramada Monument is located in Monument, just 18 miles from Colorado Springs. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Location and access to other places we were looking going
- Location was great for what i needed. Bed was very comfortable.
- It was convenient and affordable; breakfast was acceptable.
- The location was wonderful. Easy access to interstate and restaurants. The beds and pillows were very comfy.
- Room was decent. However it stated it could sleep three when it does not!!
Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
Located in Colorado Springs, 8 miles from Monument, Residence Inn Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colorado Springs Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- I loved that they acknowledged my birthday with a gift of chocolates and champagne! Made my night.
- Very nice staff. My son left money behind in the room, housekeeping found it and the money was mailed back to us at home.
- The staff went above and beyond to accommodate my needs while visiting my son at the Academy. The bed was super comfy and having the working kitchen was great to make a home cooked meal for my cadet!
- The location was quiet and convienent to the places we visited.
- The location was very convenient to stores and restaurants and the highway.
Hampton Inn & Suites Colorado Springs-Air Force Academy/I-25 North
Directly across from the United States Air Force Academy, this hotel is only moments from popular area attractions and offers comfortable accommodations along with many modern amenities.The Hampton Inn and Suites Colorado Springs-Air Force Academy ideally places guests close to the Garden of the Gods Nature Center, Pikes Peak Mountain and the Olympic Training Center. Guests can also easily access a variety of recreational activities, including hiking, fishing and biking.After a restful night’s sleep on the Air Force Academy Hampton Inn’s signature Cloud Nine beds, guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel also offers in-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as high-speed internet access.
- Staff very friendly answered all questions and accomedated all our needs
- Staff in the breakfast and cleaning were very friendly. Was close to the venue for our sons wedding.
- Everything was excellent. Everything was clean. Every one was kind and helpful. Pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast was wonderful and completely stocked until 9:30am. The surrounding area was conveniently located to tons of activities, restaurants, and shopping.
- There was an excellent breakfast every day and it was always something different.
- Staff was very helpful with giving directions to local sightseeing. Was nice starting out the day with having the complimentary breakfast instead of having to find another restaurant.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Colorado Springs AFA Northgate
Located in Colorado Springs, 9 miles from Monument, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Colorado Springs AFA Northgate features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs-North
Featuring spacious suites furnished with all the comforts of home, and including full kitchens, this hotel is moments from many area attractions, including the United States Air Force Academy.With separate sleeping and living areas, along with free high-speed internet access and an outdoor pool, guests at the Homewood Suites Colorado Springs North are sure to feel at home. Guests will also appreciate the hotel’s free daily hot breakfast and the free evening reception, complete with a light meal and beverages.The Colorado Springs North Homewood Suites is also ideally located only a short distance from the Olympic Training Center and the Garden of the Gods Park. Many shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options can also be found nearby.
- The staff was friendly. The evening socials were nice if you wanted a light dinner.
- The location was excellent. The evening social was sometimes tasty.
- Love the hotel! The location is great, the bed is comfortable and the room is clean. Awesome breakfast too!
- One of the ladies at the front desk was very kind.
- I liked the way OnStar was able to tell me the location of the hotel in relation to the highway we would be traveling out on the next day. She was able to look at a map and pick a hotel, in the category we liked, right by restaurants and the highway.
Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs
Discover stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak from this centrally located hotel. Situated only moments from Colorado Springs attractions, this hotel features modern accommodations and thoughtful amenities.Spend the day exploring the Garden of the Gods Nature Center, or visit the United States Air Force Academy, both situated minutes from the Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs. An endless variety of recreational activities, including hiking, golf, and skiing can also be found nearby.Refresh and re-energize by taking advantage of the Colorado Springs Hilton Garden Inn’s on-site fitness center, complete with an indoor pool. Dine at the on-site Great American Grill restaurant, or enjoy some snacks from the 24-hour convenience store.
- Really nice location. It has a outdoor mall with plenty of shopping and dining right across the road. Easy access to the interstate to be able to get to all of the attractions. The room was very clean and well maintained. The complimentary infused water and oatmeal cookies for the afternoon were a nice touch. The view from the 3rd floor overlooked the mountains and pikes peak.
- The cleanliness, niceness of staff, and delicious breakfast.
The staff were very helpful and friendly nothing was too much for them.
The breakfast at the hotel was great.
- Customer relations is the best at a Hilton. Everyone at the Hilton garden inn are the freindliest,kindest,professionals.
- The staff in the Hilton Gardens in Colorado Springs, were exceptional. The view from the Hotel was amazing. The bed was so comfortable . The room was clean. The breakfast was made to order and very tasty. This hotel was a delight to stay in.
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs.Less than half a mile from the United States Air Force Academy, this hotel features an on-site bar and grill. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast with omelets and waffles is included.A cable satellite TV with HBO movie channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs. For convenience, each room includes a refrigerator and a microwave. Pet-friendly rooms are also available.Offering a varied menu featuring fresh American Cuisine in a casual atmosphere, Falcon’s Bar & Grill is located at Colorado Springs Academy Hotel. Guests can enjoy a game of pool, throw darts or watch sports on TV at Falcon’s, which offers daily Happy Hour specials.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of The Academy Hotel. Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center or indoor pool. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Chapel Hills Mall is one mile from this hotel. The Garden of the Gods is 5 miles away.
- Comfort of the size of king bed room which had a sofa in it. Made our 5 day stay very relaxing.
- The bed is very comfortable, the location is by I-25 but inside the room is very quiet, best of all is the breakfast, great choices and great quality!
- Loved the lobby, property is under construction but was not disruptive to our stay, great value for the price; convenient location super close to Academy activities, I would stay again. Breakfast is best I’ve seen anywhere by the way!
- Staff was amazing and friendly! Breakfast was really good and we loved the fireplace and couches in the lobby.
- This hotel was wonderful. They upgraded us for free, which was an extra special touch to our weekend since we were getting married! The hotel was clean and so comfortable. The breakfast was delicious, just wish it went a little later so we could sleep in more without missing it. The lobby was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely be staying at this hotel every time we visit! You get so much for the awesome price.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North
One of our top picks in Colorado Springs.Located in Colorado Springs, 10 miles from Monument, La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Spr.
- Our bed was a little hard for our liking. Everything else besides view was awesome. The pool 1/2 indoor 1/2 outdoor was amazing. We swam under the stars.
- The rooms are comfortable. The breakfast and dinner is nice and really helps save money while moving. The tv is large and nice. Great views. Lots of storage. Nicely decorated.
- THE DINNER AND BREAKFAST WAS GOOD. THE FRONT STAFF WHEN WE CHECKED IN WERE PLEASANT.
- They offered both a continental breakfast and dinner which was unexpected and welcomed. They also offered two alcoholic drinks per adult per night which was another pleasant surprise. Building was a little confusing to find at first but once you find it, the privacy and seclusion are worth it.
- Room was disgusting,staff was rude, how king suite with a view was not delivered, they charged us for it said one wasn’t clean stuck us in a different one, we asked for what we paid for gave a worse room w a fridge that didn’t work.
Top Hotels In Gleneagle Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gleneagle Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gleneagle Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gleneagle Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!