10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glendora California – Top Hotel Reviews
Glendora California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glendora California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glendora California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glendora California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glendora California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glendora California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glendora California:
Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn
Just 30 miles from Universal Studios, this contemporary Glendora hotel features an outdoor pool, hot tub and gym. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.At the Best Western Glendora Inn, guests can relax in their comfortably furnished room complete with a flat-screen TV and cable. All air-conditioned rooms include tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge and microwave are featured.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Glendora Best Western Inn. A business center and laundry facilities are on-site.Disneyland is 30 miles from the hotel. Raging Waters is a 15-minute drive away.
- thought the place was pet friendly and they said that do not take dogs, but did accommodate us
- The variety of choices for the continental breakfast was great.
- It was very clean and quiet slept like a baby will come back again breakfast was excellent
- Noise from the highway. Bedding was inadequate. Food was not bad. Not good either.
So clean and nice and the breakfast was very good with a huge assortment of food.
Wish I could have stayed longer.
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Conveniently located just off the San Bernardino Freeway and close to the attractions of downtown Los Angeles, this West Covina hotel offers a variety of modern amenities and facilities.Best Western PLUS West Covina Inn features spacious accommodations. Guests can enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.A short drive from the West Covina Best Western are several area points of interest, including the Irwindale Speedway, Berts Mega Mall shopping center and the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds.
- The room was exceptionally clean and the housekeeping staff was very nice.
- Best breakfast! Has variety of food selection. The quality of the food overcame the dated look (but clean) of the room. It turned out to be a very good value.
- I paid the same amount for a hotel in Ontario, CA and the breakfast was not included plus the room were not as clean. This hotel was great. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great.
- We liked how clean the facility is. The staff is great and the continental breakfast is good also.
- The breakfast was great. There were so many choices and the coffee was also superb! The staff was so helpful and friendly,too.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – San Dimas
This San Dimas motel is 2.3 miles from Frank G Bonnelli State Park, offering hiking and biking trails. The motel features rooms with Wi-Fi and free coffee is served each morning.Rooms at the Motel 6 Los Angeles- San Dimas include free local calls and cable TVs. Disability-accessible rooms are available.The pet-friendly San Dimas Motel 6 has a 24-hour front desk and guest laundry facilities.Raging Waters Water Park is a 4-minute drive from the Motel 6. The motel is 17 miles from Ontario International Airport.
- I’ve stayed there before, we had two room, my friends were totally disappointed, our room two people i bath towel & two small towels, the skinny bar soap i throw bigger bars away at home, bathtub had stains ,no shampoo or conditioner, & one bed against the wall, WE WANTED TO CANCEL 2nd NITE BUT WERE CALLED BECAUSE THRU BOOKING COULD NOT CANCEL, NOT ABLE TO GET $19 NITE MILITARY DISCFOUNT
- A house maid, whose name isTheresa, went beyond helping us. She was fantastic with anything we needed including information. I want her to get 100% credit for liking our stay so much. So professional, nice & wonderful attitude!! Thank you Theresa!!!!!!!
- The bed wasn’t that comfortable. And I got bite by bed bugs.
- It was quiet. I got a good night sleep. Woke up well rested. Ready to start a new day.😁
- Property a little noisey.Not Motel fault just people around us or in parking lot. Wish we had been told about rooms with microwave and fridge. Overall stay was good
Days Inn West Covina
Located off I-10 and adjacent to Eastland Shopping Center, this hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown West Covina. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and refrigerator are standard in every room at the Days Inn West Covina. All rooms include a cable TV and air conditioning.Free access to the jacuzzi and business center is provided to all guests of the West Covina Days Inn. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast, including cereal, pastries, juice and coffee.Parking is free at the Days Inn. California State Polytechnic University is a 9-minute drive from the hotel. Glen Oaks Golf Course is 4.3 miles away.
- There were no eggs breakfast was less than enjoyable
- Staff is very polite and pleasant. Our stay here was awesome will be returning in the future. Bed is super comfortable loved staying here.
- We did expect eggs and waffles but a continental breakfast hit the spot.
- I have stayed in West Covina many times and usually stay at the Best Western plus. The price at the BWP was a little high this time so I tried the Days Inn. I really liked this hotel. I will be staying here instead on the BWP next time as I think it has everything the BWP has but is a little cheaper. The in n out burger down the road is ideal and walmart and a ray of restaurants / stores within a 5 minute drive are ideal.
- Sorry I did not have breakfast, nor swam this time. Thanks
Americas Best Value Inn – Azusa/Pasadena
Located just off I-210 and less than 1.5 miles from downtown Azusa, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The bright, wood-furnished rooms of Americas Best value Inn – Azusa/Pasadena are equipped with a cable TV and a refrigerator. Ironing facilities and air conditioning are included.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Azusa Americas Best Value. The Family Restaurant is open throughout the day.The front desk is open at all times to help guests with needs. Vending machines and fax services are also available.The Americas Best Value Inn is less than 20 miles from the Rose Bowl. The Toyota Speedway is 12 minutes away.
- Everything was really great and loved that it had a bathtub.!
Nothing at all…
First of all in a car take, Tyree elderly man I take care of cannot walk so at night I do their in the jacuzzi. ( doctor recommended) so I ask the guy if the pool and jacuzzi is open, just to make sure before I pay for the room, he said yes, we go in the for their at 8 and the jacuzzi is cold, called the man right turn and there and ask him why did you go see wasn’t working and he said the motor turns off at 9 which is a lie cuz I was in there at 8 on
- Pool area, location and easy access to dinning and shopping
- They agreed to change our room when the first room stunk of stale cigarette smoke. The bed was comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was not fancy but very clean. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
Red Roof Inn San Dimas
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Red Roof Inn San Dimas offers accommodations in San Dimas, just 24 miles from Los Angeles.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 20 miles from Red Roof Inn San Dimas, and Pasadena is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 13 miles from Red Roof Inn San Dimas.
- The location is right by the freeway and is secluded
- Plenty of parking is rt off the 57 fwy. Great WiFi. Staff was great
- The room was clean and quiet. No complaints. The shower worked well. It is very close to the freeway but our room was quiet.
- Manager seemed nice but honestly her staff needs replacing especially her cleaning crew
- Rooms are roomie and furniture is comfortable. Noon checkout variety of rooms to select
Five Star Inn
Featuring an outdoor pool, this West Covina motel is just over half a mile from Eastland Shopping Center and a 30-minute drive from the Hollywood Bowl. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.A spa tub is available in select suites at the Five Star Inn. Each air-conditioned room features cable TV and a private bathroom. Towels and sheets are also provided in rooms at the Five Star Inn.A hot tub is also featured at the West Covina Five Star Inn. Other facilities include meeting facilities, shared lounge and vending machine.Los Angeles International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Marina Del Rey is a 1-hour drive from the Five Star Inn.
- I liked that there was a mini fridge and freezer, with a microwave. And the fact that I got a spa- like tub, and I didn’t even have to ask for it!
- The only thing i liked was the shower. It was nive and hot.
- It is convenient to West Covina and Covina. There is a pool. The king bed was very comfortable.
The lighting was horrible only one light worked… The bathroom towles
were stained and dirty.. The room they gave us was a smoking room it was
terrible.. I left with my clothes smelling like smoke the front desk
gave me a small… Literally a small spray to spray if it smelled never
again will I booked their!
- It was horrible will not be booking with them again
Located just 10 minutes’ drive from the Los Angeles County Fair, this all-suite hotel boasts a year-round outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all suites.All suites at Vanllee Hotel & Suites by LVGEM provide a work desk and a seating area. Suites include a garden or pool view.The Clubhouse restaurant at Vanllee Hotel & Suites by LVGEM features a full American-style breakfast buffet. Hamilton’s Steakhouse is open for lunch and dinner and offers signature appetizers and an extensive wine list.Guests of the Vanllee Hotel are greeted by a 24-hour reception. A fitness centre is conveniently located on-site. A guest launderette is available.Big League Dreams Sports Park is just 5 miles away. Raging Waters waterpark is 13 minutes’ drive from this hotel.
- The room was great ! the nice view with the palm trees and a really nice pool. The Staff were really nice and helpful, i’d Definitely be staying here again.
- 2nd room was great 1st room was a disaster no hot water in the shower and no heat.
- The staff was all very nice, The check-in agent, maintenance, housekeeping, and the check-out agents were all very helpful despite most of them being quite new to the property.
- The building exterior and lobby were very impressive.
- Friendly staff and clean. Love Chef Susan and bartender Toshero. Excellent food and service.
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
Featuring a year round outdoor swimming pool, this hotel is a 30-minute drive from the Rose Bowl Stadium. Each room includes free Wi-Fi. A cooked-to-order breakfast is served to guests daily.All air-conditioned rooms at the Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites include a work desk, a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV with satellite channels, a microwave and a small refrigerator. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of BBQ facilities available on-site at the San Dimas Best Western Hotel & Suites. A business and a fitness center are also available. Free parking is available.Ontario Airport is 17 miles from the hotel. Raging Waters is a 10-minute drive from the Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites.
- The breakfast was amazing. The room was clean and better than expected. All the staff from cleaning to the front office were so friendly and helpful!
- Omelets were delicious- so fresh and hot. Cook staff was friendly. Bed was so comfortable. Entire property was immaculate.
- It’s a great value – really nice rooms, the breakfast is wonderful, and the staff is very friendly.
- Loved that the spa was open till 11:00 pm. Staff was super nice, breakfast was really good, and the room was very clean.
- This hotel is spotlessly clean, including the guest rooms, lobby, breakfast area, and the common areas. The staff is also friendly. The breakfast was delicious and piping hot.
Days Inn – Duarte
Located in Duarte, 17 miles from Los Angeles, Days Inn – Duarte features free WiFi access and free private parking.Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 31 miles from Days Inn – Duarte, and Anaheim is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Room was clean. There was no coffee pot in the room. So we could not make coffee.
- n/a worse continental breakfast I have ever had
- The beds are to die for ,so comfortable nice clean will stay there again for the rose parade.
- It looked like it had been recently updated. Liked having a refrigerator and microwave. Very close to the City of Hope where we had to go each day.
- The bed was amazing!!! The staff was great, & the hot tub was awesome! It was really great for what we paid, definitely will be returning!
Top Hotels In Glendora California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glendora California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glendora California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glendora California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!