10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glendale Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Glendale Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glendale Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glendale Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glendale Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glendale Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glendale Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glendale Wisconsin:
Motel 6 Glendale WI
This Wisconsin motel is off Interstate 43 and within 15 minutes’ drive to downtown Milwaukee. The Motel 6 Glendale features free WiFi access and a 24-hour front desk.The Motel 6 Glendale offers guests laundry services, free parking, and a vending machine.Rooms at the Glendale Motel 6 are equipped with a cable TV and include air conditioning.The motel is 12.4 miles from the Milwaukee County Zoo. The hotel is within 15 minutes’ drive to Bradford Park on Lake Michigan.
- you get what you pay for, first night there was a water leakage, next day moved to another room which was ok, bottom line I knew what I was getting and probably will go back again, location is quite safe
- My room door was open when I got my key. The carpet was nasty and smell the walls were nasty the bathtub was dirty.
- The whole stay was terrible. Very disgusting place.
- I liked the area it was in the restaurants were super close
- Good value for money but the overall appearance of motel was that it needed updating especially carpets in hallways.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee Bayshore Area offers accommodations in Glendale.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Milwaukee is 6 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee , and Grafton is 14 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 12 miles away.
- My stay was excellent the staff was excellent the beds were like I was sleeping on a lot of clouds I was overall happy.
- It was really clean and comfy and the location was exceptional, walking distance to the mall and great restaurants and an awesome place to eat next door
- The breakfast was typical continental with eggs, waffle majer, cereals, yogurts, fruit, muffins,etc. Quite enough to choose from and get your day started. Plenty of seating for breakfast too. Liked being able to watch TV in the sitting area in my room.
- Location was great.Walking distance of the mall and many restaurants, directly surrounded by literally 20+ restaurants, directly across the street from Walgreens and a bank.
- Beds are extremely comfortable. Breakfast is pretty good. Love the size of the rooms and layout. Most of the staff was very friendly.
Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee North/Glendale
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee North/Glendale offers accommodations in Glendale, just 8 miles from Milwaukee.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grafton is 12 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee, and Belgium is 25 miles from the property. General Mitchell International Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Glendale Hampton Avenue
Featuring a flat-screen cable TV in every room, this hotel is 8 miles north of Miller Park, home of baseball’s Milwaukee Brewers. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room at La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Glendale Hampton Avenue. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are available for convenience.Fresh fruit is provided as part of the daily breakfast served at Milwaukee Glendale Hampton Avenue La Quinta Inn. 24-hour front desk services are available to all guests.Located off Interstate 43, the Milwaukee School of Engineering is 6 miles from this hotel. General Mitchell International Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- Erika was very welcoming and allowed for me to be comfortable as I stayed there,because I usually ran into her! The overall stay was great!
- They did not have ready the food, like no milk, no spoons. we need to ask the person to add these items.
- Breakfast was too busy to get a seat 2 of 3 mornings
- The location was perfect! A short drive to downtown Milwaukee for summerfest!
- The bed was comfortable and there was a good workplace.
Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is located in Milwaukee in the region of Wisconsin, just 4.1 miles from Milwaukee Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.U.S. Cellular Arena is 4.1 miles from Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront, and Modjeska Theater is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront.
- I liked that the fellow managing breakfast was the same person as the one from a year ago. The view of the river from the dining room is pleasant, by the way. In general this is a good quality hotel with easy access off of the highway in a nice, natural setting. The pool and exercise room are in good shape, the WiFi works fine, and the staff are very friendly. What’s not to like?
- The room was lovely. When we first arrived and checked in the lady at the desk was not friendly at all, she was just kinda snobby. When we checked out there was a different girl at the desk she was a lot more friendlier. The pool was lovely as well. I absolutely loved the view of the river. Overall I would stay there again, but the staff can work on their attitude.
- Very clean & comfortable. Rooms were very nice & up to date. The staff was very friendly. The hotel was easy to get to.
- The front desk people was very friendly I will refer to other people
- Food in buffet was hood. Room was great. Bed and pillows were so comfy. Whirlpool was great. Would go back again in summer. I would recommend highly.
Days Inn and Suites-Hotel of the Arts
One of our top picks in Milwaukee.This hotel is just outside downtown Milwaukee, only one mile from the Bradley Center. The hotel offers completely non-smoking guest rooms with original artwork, free on-site parking, and free Wi-Fi.Days Inn and Suites-Hotel of the Arts offers a complimentary downtown shuttle service and 24-hour concierge services. Guests can use the hotel’s fitness center or the business center. A bar is also available on site.Guest rooms at the Hotel of the Arts include 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Free local calls and coffee makers are also included in each room.The Midwest Airlines Center convention center is a 10-minute drive from the Days Inn Hotel of the Arts. The Milwaukee Art Museum and the Potawatomi Casino are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- I️ spend 5 hours in my room to fest up from a funeral. It was very pleasant
- Loved the shuttle service and the driver went over and beyond for us
- The room Was just perfect. Beed was comfy. Love the shower. Decoration was amazing and the big flat screen tv fabulous, very clean bathroom.
- Beds are comfy, rooms are clean. staff was friendly… Hotel was awesome
- They offer a free ride to anywhere within a 2 mile radius. Free breakfast. The person checking us in was super nice. I believe her name was Kendra
Quality Inn Milwaukee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Milwaukee offers accommodations in Milwaukee, just 9 miles from Milwaukee Theater.Each room comes with a private bathroom.U.S. Cellular Arena is 9 miles from Quality Inn Milwaukee Northwest, and Modjeska Theater is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Bed was extremely comfortable, and the staff went out of their way to help me.
- Everything ,but the receptionist seemed to have been having a bad day a little cranky
- The bed was awesome better than home, breakfest was amazing and the staff was so friendly. Room was nice and clean , extra nice tv , bathroom was very clean , I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in the area , for the price it met all our expectations ,would stay there again in a heart beat
- Nothing customer service very more she went in the computer and change people booking
- The staff was very nice, rooms were clean. Very impressed.
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area
Located in Mequon in the region of Wisconsin, 12 miles from Milwaukee, Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Grafton is 8 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon, and Belgium is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 18 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area.
- I liked the cleanliness and the kindness from the staff.
- The shower curtain was not mildewed. This may sound silly, yet I’m amazed with some hotels, I’m spending significant money, and the bathroom smells moldy.
- The continental breakfast was good and the staff was always very nice!
- I enjoyed my stay. It was quiet and clean, the beds were very comfortable and The location was perfect !
- This was a wonderful place to stay! Staff super friendly and helpful. Facility was clean and well maintained. Breakfast buffet had a good variety of items. It was so nice we extended our stay an extra night!
Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
This Brown Deer hotel offers free airport transfers to General Mitchell Airport, 30 minutes away. A restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV are featured.Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North offers elegant rooms equipped with a well-lit work desk, coffee maker and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is included and some rooms have a seating area.Guests at the Milwaukee North Sheraton Four Points have free access to the gym, sauna and jacuzzi. The business center is open 24 hours and a free area shuttle is available.Sheraton Milwaukee’s 8900 Bar and Bistro is a causal restaurant that serves continental cuisine all day. The bar features a full drink menu.Downtown Milwaukee and the Marcus Amphitheater are only a 15-minute drive from this Four Points by Sheraton hotel. Miller Park Baseball Stadium is a 20-minute drive away.
- Every aspect, with special mention of swimming pool
- Staff was great. Facilities were OK…the refurbished rooms were satisfactory.
- in the early morn I would go down to lobby and there was always coffee ready, a cheery Good morn. and plenty of comfy seating to watch news and scroll
- The hotel as an easy access, is easy to find and the rooms are quite OK.
- Comfy bed, very clean room, nice bathroom, excellent front desk staff, easy parking. Free coffee and tea in am.
Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee North/Brown Deer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee North/Brown Deer offers accommodations in Brown Deer, just 10 miles from Milwaukee. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grafton is 10 miles from CY by Marriott Milwauk N/Brown Deer, and Belgium is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- It was really nice- the staff was very nice- the room was clean and the rate was reasonable
- Bed was comfy, staff was amazing and so helpful!!!!
- The bed was very comfortable. I liked having the couch, fridge and microwave in the room. Property in general very nice.
- Gal at front desk was wonderfully helpful and friendly on our check in process. The room was very clean, modernly remodeled. Very comfortable bed. We always love the sink and vanity being separate from the shower/toilet. Dropping off our keys at checkout, the gals there were extremely friendly, big smiles and appreciative! Great staff!
- The staff was all very friendly and the room looked nice.
Top Hotels In Glendale Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glendale Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glendale Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glendale Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!