10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glen Cove Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Glen Cove Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glen Cove Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glen Cove Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glen Cove Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glen Cove Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glen Cove Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glen Cove Maine:
Island View Inn
Featuring rooms with ocean views, this property has 2 outdoor heated swimming pools and free Wi-Fi access. Owl’s Head Lighthouse and State Park are 8 miles away.Guest rooms at the Island View Inn feature a balcony, cable TV and a refrigerator. They are brightly decorated with beach-theme décor and have a private bathroom. Rooms come equipped with binoculars.Visitors can relax poolside at the Rockport Island View Inn. Free parking is also available to all guests.Several dining options are within easy driving distance of the property.Windjammers American Eagle boat cruise is a 5-minute drive away. The Farnsworth Art Museum is 3 miles away.
- Comfortable, clean rooms. Nice views from balcony/porch.
Everything… Room and view and staff .. Wonderful! From Brewer, now in Florida,
visiting family in Rockland area. Always loved the area. Will stay there again next time up there…
- Everything!! Beautiful place, very accommodating for a family. You can tell the owners care about their property and the guests.
- Hotel is beautifully designed and furnished as well as centrally located with beautiful ocean views. Facilities were spotless. Convenient parking and extremely cordial staff. Outstanding accommodations at an outstanding price.
Paid for a room but had a suite!
View was wonderful
Glen Cove Inn & Suites Rockport
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Glen Cove Inn & Suites Rockport is located in Rockport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The room was lovely with a nice deck to enjoy the view from. Nice bathroom. Coffee in the room aand very nice breakfast outside on the deck. We enjoyed it all and will tell our friends.
- Pleasant setting with little private terrace overlooking little brook. Nice to park right in front of my room. Yummy breakfast and lots of little details done very nicely.
- The property cleanliness and décor won the approval of my sister and sister-in-law
- The room was very comfortable and cozy. Great location to be able to get nearby towns and attractions. The breakfast was simple, satisfying, fresh and DELICIOUS.
- Quiet location. Nice view. Continental Breakfast. Close to local attractions.
Rockland Harbor Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rockland Harbor Hotel offers accommodations in Rockland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bangor Airport is 50 miles from the property.
The room was very clean, spacious, with large windows to make it very light. Plenty of thick towels.
The breakfast area was very spacious and with many yummy choices to enjoy eating. Great coffee too!
- Great staff, the front desk person was excellent – genuinely friendly. Breakfast exceeded our expectations, eggs, bacon and sausage. The facility was clean,, especially the room.
- Customer service was wonderful. Room was spacious, clean and had a nice view
- The area.Pretty much in the middle of where I had to go!
- Great free breakfast included in price. Eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, etc…wonderful
- The room was very clean, spacious, with large windows to make it very light. Plenty of thick towels.
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn
This charming Rockport inn features free Wi-Fi, oceanfront views, and individually decorated rooms that include a refrigerator. Owl’s Head Lighthouse is 4 miles away.A work desk and a sitting area are included in each uniquely decorated room at Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn. A private bathroom that includes a hairdryer is also provided.Guests can swim in the heated outdoor pools or relax on the deck. A lawn area with lounge chairs is also provided.Schooner American Eagle is 2 miles from the Seaside Inn Strawberry Hill. Rockland Golf Club and Samoset Golf Course are a 5-minute drive away.
Everything was absolutely perfect!!!
I mean spotless, the comfort, that bed !!!! Just amazing!!!
- The view and that we could walk down to the beach.
- Lovely Place. Very well-maintained. Room well appointed and comfortable.
- The room was nicely decorated with a beach cottage style. The view was spectacular!!! There was a pool (outdoors) even though we did not use it. The inn owns the land all the way to the water and there were chairs down by the water. The sunrise was magnificent.
- Great view from a very comfortable and clean room.
- Everything was absolutely perfect!!!
Trade Winds Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Trade Winds Inn offers accommodations in Rockland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and had a beautiful view of the ocean. The breakfast was fantastic and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Didn’t eat or drink at the restaurant. The lights on the porch was too much. It was on while we were sleeping
The staff was most accommodating and welcomed me early as I had a business meeting.
My room was excellent with a lovely view of the harbor. All the amenities, pool etc. were easily accessible. The pool had warm water!!!
- Tradewinds=”SIMPLYY Effortless”,Its that SIMPLE.I happen to have doh for a companion & I’ll be comeetely Honest with you.Their Pet Friendly+Its my Favorite room in the whole HOTEL ..might i add,Its Quite spacious.Therefore It should Really Speak for itself.P.S (Life isnt always on our terms.So,when that time comes that you need to tweak your itinerary&accommodate your needs in a timely manner .100%,easy choice .
It was a same day last minute booking. Our room wasn’t available due to housekeeping so we were upgraded to a lovely room.
The kids loved the jacuzzi and the pancake machine.
250 Main Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 250 Main Hotel offers accommodations in Rockland.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangor Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful, the room and view were awesome and the art collection on every floor was unique. And what do they put in the water there?- after a shower our skin felt like it had been polished- so soft!
- Outstanding Hotel and the Staff was amazing. Staff was friendly, accommodating to all our needs. We have booked for July 2018. Again, cannot say enough about this hotel and entire staff..Love!!
- The hotel is just amazing! The decor, the local art the ambiance was just perfect! There’s an amazing rooftop access that give you the best view in rockland.
- Mini gallery of local artist on each floor! Complimentary wine and cheese on rooftop!!!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Modern furnished rooms were high end yet very cozy. Loved the bathrobes and the harbor view!
Lord Camden Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an on-site fitness center and a free daily breakfast, this Camden, Maine hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with a flat-screen TV. Camden Harbor is close to the property.A DVD player and granite counter tops are featured in each room at Lord Camden Inn, and guests can wake up with fresh coffee from a Keurig coffee maker. Certain rooms also have a view of the harbor or river and all feature a private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Lord Camden Inn Maine, which also offers conference rooms for guest use. Concierge services and on-site shopping are also available.Camden Hills State Park is just over 1 miles from Lord Camden Inn, which is just steps from downtown Camden. Camden Snowbowl is less than 3 miles away.
- Everyone is very nice! Breakfast too of course yummy. Quite, relaxing
- The location is perfect, the facility was clean, nicely decorated, and very comfortable.
- The hotel is located in the town centre which makes it convenient to see around
- Beautiful boutique hotel. Charming New England feel . Close to shops in a Norman Rockwell setting.
- our first night I was very disappointed in the room. But the staff upgraded us to a wonderful room.
Country Inn at Camden/Rockport
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Our Country Inn is open year-round and is only minutes from beautiful Camden and Rockport Harbors and a myriad of other coastal attractions.Each suite has its own full bath with complete amenities, and is furnished in an elegant country theme. Suites are equipped with 2 queen beds or one king bed, one sleeper sofa, air conditioning, in room coffee service, an iron, refrigerator and private deck or patio area.Guests are pampered with attentive service and encouraged to relax in front of a fire in our lobby, savor the moments in our heated swimming pool or enjoy building a snowman in our backyard, depending on the season.A country style breakfast buffet is provided each morning and late afternoon refreshments are offered each day during tea time. Warm chocolate chip cookies are provided in the early evening as you prepare to relax and enjoy your stay
- We loved the hotel’s amenities….pool, jacuzzi, gym. We also found our suite comfortable and attractive.
- The staff was exceedingly welcoming. The light refreshments were good as well as breakfast.
- Fireplace warmed us,as soon. As we walked in.loved the waffles
- Quaint Inn with New England charm. Pool is big and there is a sauna and hot tub. Breakfast provided more than your usual continental and staff was great.
- Excellent accommodations including a fabulous breakfast.
16 Bay View
One of our top picks in Camden.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, 16 Bay View is located in Camden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The rooms where beautifully decorated and felt like home. The breakfast was beautifully presented and tastefully done. Could not say enough about this place. We will definitely be back.
Shower but could have better corner bench
- The staff to a person was outstanding in every regard.
- Fireplace in the room was a nice touch. Decoration and rooms are great.
- This was probably one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in. This is a true destination hotel.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Rockland offers accommodations in Thomaston.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 52 miles from Hampton Inn Rockland.
- The fixtures were nice.The overall approach was fine. The staff was horrible.
- Location was convenient, had ample free parking and was within a few miles of restaurants.
- Bed, location to highway, friendly, professional, cheerful staff
- Manager and all associated staff members where very personable and extremely ready to please. A great team effort to make our stay comfortable.
- The breakfast was great,as it always is.we travel a lot and this is the cleanest place we stay in.The staff are always most courteous and helpful.
Top Hotels In Glen Cove Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glen Cove Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glen Cove Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glen Cove Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!