10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glen Allen Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Glen Allen Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glen Allen Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glen Allen Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glen Allen Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glen Allen Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glen Allen Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glen Allen Virginia:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Richmond West at I-64, VA
One of our best sellers in Richmond! The University of Richmond is 4 miles from this Virginia hotel, which features an indoor heated pool, jacuzzi and gym. Its spacious rooms offer a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Richmond West provide a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The modern, bright rooms also have a work desk.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet with a menu that changes daily. It includes scrambled eggs, muffins and fresh fruit.Belmont Golf Course, the Science Museum of Virginia and the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are within 6 miles of Richmond Country Inn & Suites. Richmond International Airport is within a 25-minute drive.
- The bed was crisp and clean with a soft pillow topping
- Breakfast variety everyday was good. Indoor pool and hot tub area was nice. Convenient location for our traveling purpose.
- Location and the room was clean. Very silent during the night
- The bed and bedding, including the pillows, were wonderful! The sheets were clean and oh so soft. We had their King suite and very much enjoyed it.
- Bed, especially pillows were wonderful. Being selected for guest of the day was great!
Quality Inn West End
One of our best sellers in Richmond! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn West End offers accommodations in Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Short Pump is 5 miles from Quality Inn West End, and Petersburg is 28 miles from the property. Richmond International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Breakfast was good. The beds were nice and fluffy. Great pillows.
- Breakfast was very good; rooms were comfortable and clean-good place to stay
- The bed was very comfortable, I slept great all three nights of my stay.
- Breakfast was good, however because the cut off time was at 9:00 the room became crowded around 8:30.
- The availability of the business area, faxing, computers, and mailing on site.
SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center
One of our top picks in Richmond.SpringHill Suites Richmond Virginia Center is located in Richmond, 8 miles from Short Pump and 30 miles from Petersburg.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I like the area of where the hotel was. It was quick access to places I need to go to.
- People were very helpful and friendly, and knew what they were doing. Mechanical aspects in room were in good repair, quiet. Varied and fresh breakfast spread. Despite the nearby highways, the hotel was quiet.
- The beds were good my kids and I loved the eggs and servers of food was excellent very responsive and very good manners
- The evening desk persons was outstanding, Hannah I believe. The night housekeeper and security was good.
- Very friendly staff! Very polite. We checked in around 7:00PM on 2/24/18. We forgot our toothbrushes and paste they gave us both!
Suburban Extended Stay Richmond West
Located in Richmond, 5 miles from Short Pump, Suburban Extended Stay Richmond West features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels.Petersburg is 28 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Richmond Wes, and Midlothian is 11 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- room was clean and looked like it had been recently updated, It was a handicapped aceesible room and met my expectations
- I really didn’t spend a lot of time at the property only to sleep. I was on the third floor it was quiet. I wish there would have been a full length mirror and a hair dryer would have been handy but I managed, Didn’t think about there not being one. But over all good experience, Would consider again on my next visit.
- Considering we were here for a bowling tournament the location was awesome…plenty of food options, and shopping. Also rooms were fairly well stocked for cooking…
- Actually nothing! Every part of this hotel is dirty and the area is very unsafe.
- The general manager Sarah was wonderful. She was very accommodating and went over and above to make sure my stay went well after a rocky check In
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center
Just off I-295 and I-95 in the Glen Allen suburb of Richmond, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and a 24-hour business center.Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Virginia Center features an indoor pool and hot tub as well as a fitness center. Guests can enjoy a free cup of coffee in the lobby, then use the hotel’s free wireless internet access.A variety of shopping and dining options are within walking distance of the Virginia Center Hampton Inn. Only minutes from the hotel, guests can golf at the Crossing Golf Course or sample a glass of wine at the James River Winery.
- Staff was excellent! Breakfast was good! Rooms were clean!
- Beds are super comfy , breakfast was good and really conveniently located to eateries & shopping. Close to i95
- Staff was very pleasant. Coffee and tea were available 24/7 in the lobby.
- Pleasant staff, comfortable bed, geographical convenience.
- Location to buffalo wild wings. Breakfast was pretty good. The lobby was nice and didn’t have to talk to the staff other than check in / check out.
Knights Inn Glen Allen
Knights Inn Glen Allen is located in Richmond, just 8 miles from Short Pump.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Petersburg is 29 miles from Knights Inn Glen Allen, and Midlothian is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 12 miles from Knights Inn Glen Allen.
- There was really nothing negative about my evening I had the Privacy at needed and conveniency two local stores…
- Bed was super comfortable, staff was friendly (the female was great, the guy was on his phone and asked why we needed an extra towel, which makes no sense) room was fairly clean, we found a few old bottles of water but nothing major that was disgusting. The bathroom was pretty small and uncomfortable but for what was paid it was a great deal.
- Was not bad for the price but heads up, the walls are thin so I could here the other guest in the room next to mines very easy. Thank god they were not loud guest. Could of been worst but again this place was a bargain for the price and the location.
- The room they booked for me anytime you flushed the toilet some kind of dirt came up in the pipes in the bath tube, then they moved us to another room it smelled like smoke and the tv remote didn’t work , third room the tv remote didn’t work again I asked for a discount or late check out she said no discount but I we could leave at 11:30 instead of 11am, which must the time they will late you leave a little late anyway. I am very dissapointed
- The facilities were maintained and it was a great stay.
Days Inn Glen Allen
One of our best sellers in Richmond! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Days Inn Glen Allen is located in Richmond, 8 miles from Short Pump and 29 miles from Petersburg.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Richmond International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nothing at all. It was baby roaches , no soap , vent was pulled out the wall , the WiFi didn’t work , had almost gone toilet paper in the bathroom and the ice machine didn’t work asked for help nemerous times
- Staff fixed the room beside us with the banging headboard.
- The room was pretty big with lots of space. Easy to get to and lots of parking space. Good value for money.
- Rooms were in better condition than expected. Friendly staff and was able to check in earlier than expected. High ceilings are nice and fridge and microwave were handy.
- Not much. The location was good for our purpose of the trip. 7 minutes from the event. There were restaurants and a Walmart close by.
Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen
Located near the junction of Interstates 95 and 295, this Courtyard offers an indoor pool, on-site bistro and rooms with HD flat-screen TVs. Downtown Richmond is less than 10 miles’ drive.Rooms at Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen feature modern furniture, and have a bathroom with granite counters. In-room amenities include a mini-fridge and coffee maker.Guests have free access to the Courtyard Richmond North’s well-equipped gym and boarding pass print center.The Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner. The Glen Allen Courtyard also offers evening cocktails in a modern lounge.James River Cellars Winery and the Historic Meadow Farm are each less than 3 miles’ drive from Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen.
- Didn’t eat there. Bed was very comfortable. Liked having refrigerator in room so I could bring real cream for my coffee in the room. Also nice for canned drinks and bottled water brought with me.
- Options to purchase food/drink on site until late.
- It was my honeymoon night and Alana was a dream! She setup or room and made is feel so special! She outdid herself!
- The waitress was lovely!Daniel at the front desk was so helpful.
- Stayed only one night as we were driving through. This hotel served our need well.
Comfort Suites at Virginia Center Commons
Located in Richmond, 9 miles from Short Pump, Comfort Suites at Virginia Center Commons features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Petersburg is 31 miles from Comfort Suites Virginia Center, and Midlothian is 16 miles away. Richmond International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Loved the comfy beds. Slept really well. Breakfast was awesome. Really liked the separate sitting room.
- The hotel staff was very accommodating and it was a great nights sleep for my family!
- Everything was good I was very pleased with it all
- Breakfast was hot and delicious. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Loved out stay!!!
- The design of the room. I liked how it had a separate living room and it that it had a pullout coach. I loved the shower in the bathroom.
Sleep Inn Richmond
Sleep Inn Richmond is located in Richmond, 7.5 miles from Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV with cable channels. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk, bed linen and ironing facilities.At Sleep Inn Richmond you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include dry cleaning and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.The property is 6.4 miles from Greater Richmond Convention Centre, 5.8 miles from Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts and 6.1 miles from University Stadium. Richmond International Airport is 11.8 miles away. Richmond Coliseum is 8.8 miles away, while State Fair of Virginia is 18.6 miles away.Sleep Inn Richmond offers free breakfast every day.
Breakfast was good
Easy check in – out
Great location for travelers on rt 95
Super diner close by.
- I like the fact hotel was near a lot of places to dine and shop at.
- Bed was comfy. I was just travelling through, needed a place to sleep.
- The room was very clean and well-decorated. The overview said “continental breakfast” but it had more than that.
- Front desk person very helpful friendly and pleasant.
- Room clean
Top Hotels In Glen Allen Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glen Allen Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glen Allen Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glen Allen Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!