10 Best Hotels To Stay In Glasgow Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Glasgow Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Glasgow Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Glasgow Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Glasgow Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Glasgow Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Glasgow Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Glasgow Kentucky:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Towne Inn offers accommodations in Glasgow.Bowling Green is 29 miles from Towne Inn, and Lucas is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Glasgow
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Glasgow is located in Glasgow, just 29 miles from Bowling Green.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff were very friendly and room service amazing
- The bathroom was huge, king bed was so soft and comfortable, breakfast was delicious, indoor pool was fun, and the rooms were clean
- Not at any fault of the staff. The television changed Channels on its own and turn on by itself in the middle of the night. The elevator made this awful noise. Could hear it from our room all night long
Bed was comfortable, the entire place was spotless. Staff were cleaning the entire time we were there. Front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful with local information. Check out staff was just as nice and friendly.
The location was great, just a few minutes drive from the “town square” where we were attending an event. Decent steakhouse across the street where we met a friend for dinner. Definitely would stay here again.
- The shower and bathroom were spotless. The kids loved the pool and the sugary breakfast options.
Four Seasons Country Inn
Four Seasons Country Inn is located in Glasgow, 27 miles from Bowling Green and 6 miles from Lucas.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- NICE QUIET BUT DIDNT HAVE PRIVATE ENTENCE LIKE IT SAID
- Our room was nice and updated, there were enough towels, and the sheets and pillowcases appeared clean. Cable TV was a nice touch. We utilized the mini fridge heavily. It was also very convenient that a microwave was available in the breakfast area.
- Very nice place, interior was somewhat dated but very clean, staff was very friendly, had a bnb feel too it, very well priced, will definitely stay there again.
- Most of all it was clean. Loved the outdoors seating beds very comfortable
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, all rooms have a private bath. Food could use some work, but the place is under new management and he is working on making some changes. All in all I would use them again.
Days Inn Glasgow
This Glasgow, Kentucky motel is a 40-minute drive from Mammoth Cave National Park. It features free passes to the YMCA, an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A coffee maker and cable TV with HBO movie channels are included in every traditionally styled room. Each room also has a sitting area and a hairdryer.Guests are provided with a daily continental breakfast at this Days Inn Glasgow. Free cookies and coffee are served 24/7 in the lobby.A business center and laundry facilities are available on site. Glasgow Days Inn has free parking for guest convenience.Plaza Theatre is 2 miles from this motel and Fox Hollow Golf Club is a 12-minute drive away. Barren River State Park is 12 miles away.
- The people working there were great, very friendly.
- The pool was really nice and the staff was really friendly. Great breakfast.
- The indoor pool….was beautiful !!!! The Staff is The Best !!!
- The motel was ok but the staff were very friendly and tried hard to please.
- The property was just a short 20 minute drive from Mammoth Cave National park, and there were plenty of dining options within a short drive. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioner worked well.
The Quality Inn hotel is located off the Cumberland Parkway, adjacent to U.S. Highway 31E. This hotel is minutes from Mammoth Cave National Park, Barren River State Resort Park, the National Corvette Museum and Kentucky Down Under, an Australian themed animal park.Families can enjoy nearby Guntown Mountain theme park, an authentic re-creation of a Wild West town from the days of the frontier. The hotel is also situated in the heart of Glasgow’s industrial district and is convenient to many businesses in the area.Hotel amenities and features include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free USA Today, free local calls, free coffee and free breakfast.Guests of this hotel can also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool. Free access to the YMCA fitness center, located about one mile away, is available to hotel guests.
Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms include coffee makers, hair dryers and cable television with HBO, CNN and ESPN.
This is a pet-friendly hotel; additional fees apply.
- Pillows were great but bed was caved in like an old mattress that needs replaced. Shower pressure was great.
- The front desk ladies were Awesome. Came from Florida and was welcomed with A1 hospitality. Everything was great!
- It was clean, the staff was great. We will be back
- The room was clean and the staff were polite and the breakfast was small but really good.
- the room itself was very clean. the water pressure was outstanding in the shower…..I didn’t want to get out…lol.
Super 8 Cave City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Cave City offers accommodations in Cave City.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Bowling Green is 28 miles from Super 8 Cave City, and Lucas is 17 miles away.
- Good and cheap one night stay close to mammoth caves
- Great location and clean room. Hot breakfast and nice front desk staff
- Adequate breakfast. Shower to die for. Bed a little high. Cost great!!! Highly recommend this motel.
- The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfy.
- Good variety of breakfast options – breakfast was probably the best thing about this place. The location was convenient to the highway and food options, and the room was quiet.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cave City
One of our best sellers in Cave City! Located in Cave City, 28 miles from Bowling Green, Red Roof Inn & Suites Cave City features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The rooms smelled fresh. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast no days is promised and not delivered. Here, with Sam in charge, it was better then expected. AND he would go get more got bacon on request!~M
- everything was really nice, was really pleased with our stay. have stayed in another motel right down the street from this one and there is no comparison, the red roof inn was much better. cleanliness is a big deal to us in a motel and this one was clean and smelled clean. very good breakfast was included in the price.
- Friendly staff,cleanliness and wonderful breakfast
- The TV was not working when we arrived and they upgraded our room to compensate however the TV was back on within an hour.
- The staff was friendly, helpful and accomadating. The room was clean, remodeled, it had conveniences to make your stay comfortable, will definately stay there again on my next trip to the area!
Days Inn Cave City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Cave City offers accommodations in Cave City, just 28 miles from Bowling Green. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- Everything but you should serve breakfast til 10 am
- Ideal place to visit the caves from. Very nice and clean rooms, wonderful staff and a great breakfast included in the price. It’s a pretty dry state, the mexican restaurant at walking distance from the hotel has a nice bar though.
- Person at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Bathroom was clean and roomy. Bed was OK
- Friendly staff. Carpet passed the white sock test. Nice easy chair for watching TV. Heater worked well and smelled fresh. Comfy bed. Lots of nice thick towels. The room was almost perfectly clean.
- Breakfast was not fancy or expansive, but adaquate.
Quality Inn & Suites – Horse Cave
Quality Inn & Suites – Horse Cave is located in Horse Cave, just 22 miles from Lucas.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Our whole over all stay was great. We were here for a funeral but made the best of it while we were here!!
- The room was super clean and the bed was very comfortable for a senior couple.
- It was a nice, quiet place to stay. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room. The free WiFi was easily accessible and was never unavailable. There was a nice assortment of brochures in the lobby of tourist attractions in the area. There were two places to eat nearby, McDonald’s and Subway.
- The food was terrible. The first room we had had mold in the shower. The second rooms door wouldn’t lock and the bathroom door wouldn’t shut all the way. The linens smelled of cat pee
- The staff was great , the motel was not very busy . The one night stay was nice , we were on our way to the Mammoth Cave .
Horse Cave Express
This hotel is 3 miles from downtown Horse Cave and is 6.5 miles from the Guntown Mountain Amusement Park. The hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free WiFi.Holiday Inn Express rooms include a seating area and work desk. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV.Guests at this Holiday Inn Express are provided with a daily breakfast buffet. After breakfast guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The hotel is within a 20-minute drive of Mammoth Cave National Park. The American Cave Museum is 2 miles from the hotel.
- It was comfortable , clean, quiet and the breakfast was very good. It varied daily. Renovation was in progress. There was very little close by, the walks were nice even with a friendly skunk as a companion. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location next to the freeway was very convenient.
Breakfast was really good in compare to other hotels in this category. Variety of choices and good coffee.
Personel was very nice and friendly, we had a small issue with the roome but they switched it without any problem.
- the staff was a number 10.5 the room was fantastic…the bed was so comfy I fell a sleep before the sleep timer cut off the tv. the tv was top notch. i was able to connect my hdmi cable to the tv and connect my laptop and was able to catch up with e-mail after a ten hr drive. the whirlpool tub was like being in a pool! loved it…but I hear it will be a Holiday Inn express in Feb…out of my price range…I loved the price while it was Knights inn….Thank you for making my 1 nights stay an absolute perfect experience.
- The pool was open and clean. Plenty of towels. It was very quiet and they had wide variety for breakfast.
- The staff was really friendly and accommodating. She even notified us of a price break on top of the prices we were quoted. The breakfast was good!
Top Hotels In Glasgow Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Glasgow Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Glasgow Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Glasgow Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!