10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gladewater Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Gladewater Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gladewater Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gladewater Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gladewater Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gladewater Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gladewater Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gladewater Texas:
Executive Inn Kilgore
Located in Kilgore, 27 miles from Tyler, Executive Inn Kilgore features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff; washer and dryer available for guests
- Bed was comfortable. Temp was just right. Bathroom clean.
- The room was very clean, the bed and the sheets were so comfortable, this made a good impression!
- It worked for what we needed it for – a place to rest while driving cross country but it’s definitely not all that special there was a fridge and microwave in the room
- The owners were nice in the office when I ask where town was and college
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview
Located in Longview, 27 miles from Jefferson, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- Service was overall very friendly although they did forget to clean my room after night one.
- Close to restaurants and they gave us coupons for a free appertizers
- Room was ok. No real over the top experience. Hotel is an extended stay, would have booked different hotel if I knew before hand. Could have been cleaned better.
This hotel caters to the railroad, no breakfast due to railroaders
always in lobby, our room was never cleaned the whole stay and the power
went out, I will be filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau. I
want an total refund.
- Location, 4th floor view over longview tx was nice. Smiles from the service were great.
Motel 6 Longview North
Located in Longview, 29 miles from Jefferson, Motel 6 Longview North features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean, well kept rooms with friendly staff. Newly renovated room. Good location, plenty of parking . I would stay here again.
- Good location near downtown Longview and very friendly staff. Management was very quick to resolve any issues. The staff was also Very helpful! Rooms were very clean and cozy. I will definitely be staying here again. Two thumbs up! And five stars!
- Cleanliness of room. Everything worked:). Had been updated. staff was friendly. Let us check in a little early and check out a little late.
- Best motel for the money ever. Walk to fantastic restaurants. Clean. Updated. Bedding was new. Loved it.
- The staff was wonderful. Room was immaculately clean. I was able to get an extra pillow and wash clothes with no problem. On Saturday night, the smoke detector started “chipping” around 8:30 pm. I called the front desk and they sent someone to replace the battery within 30 minutes.
Hampton Inn Kilgore
This hotel is off Highway 259 and within a 7 minute drive of downtown Kilgore. It offers an outdoor pool, business center, laundry facilities and rooms with a flat-screen TV.Hampton Inn Kilgore rooms include a coffee maker and alarm clock. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Kilgore Hampton Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast, coffee and newspapers. The hotel also has a snack shop.The Hampton Inn is 3 miles from the East Texas Oil Museum and Kilgore College.
- The friendliest greetings I ever had. The beds were so comfy. I slept great!
- The hotel was fine. It was extremely difficult to find. The clock did not work. Nice people, breakfast was good.
- The bathroom was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Staff assistance was excellent and the breakfast selection was outstanding!
- The extras for breakfast, and the room was extra nice.
- Clean, comfy beds and beautiful view surrounding hotel, especially pool. Good variety for breakfast.
Americas Best Value Inn Kilgore
This Kilgore, Texas hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a daily continental breakfast and outdoor pool. All rooms have a fridge and microwave and it is 7 miles from Lone Star Speedway.The traditionally furnished rooms include coffee facilities, a work desk and cable TV with HBO movie channels. Select rooms have a spacious seating area.Guests at Kilgore Americas Best Value Inn can use the on-site gym or laundry facilities. A public computer station and free newspapers are available in the lobby.Maude Cobb Convention Center is a 15 minute-drive from Americas Best Value Inn Kilgore. The East Texas Oil Museum is only 3 miles away.
- The room was very roomy, the bed was comfortable. Housekeeping taking the trash out and putting fresh towels out.
- Price is the only good thing I can say about this property. They only off dry cereal and waffles for breakfast. Which they didn’t even have that on Sunday morning. My room was on first floor and upstairs I had to listen to children running and playing like a herd of cows all day and practically all night. Never ever again will I spend my money at any Americas best value
- Fruit loops!!! Love them. Very good breakfast. Right on time.
- Was a great value for the price, most cheaper hotels are not this good.
- Terrible. Hotel is old and stinky. nothing works OK. Sheets were stained and perforated by cigarettes. TV remote control was sticky. Bathroom was dirty and door did not close. AC was rumorous. Breakfast did not offer bread, cheese or butter. Only wafels.
Days Inn Longview
This hotel is located 11 minutes from downtown Longview, Texas and the Longview Museum of Fine Arts. It features a daily buffet breakfast and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Days Inn Longview-South. Decorated with warm colors and dark wood furniture, all air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi and a work desk.Free access to the gym, seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Longview Days Inn. A business center and free parking are also available.The Maude Cobb Convention Center is 5 miles from the hotel. Alpine Golf Club is 7.5 miles away.
- The bed had bugs that bit my workers arms and legs.
- Clean, comfortable hotel right off the interstate. Friendly managers. Great breakfast.
- Kids enjoyed pool and hot tub. They also have a gazebo onsite with table and chairs. We spent the evening sitting around and visiting with family.
- The facility was well kept,clean and an enjoyable stay.
- The entire facility and services were some of the best I have encountered
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview
One of our best sellers in Longview! The Longview Amtrak is 4 miles from this hotel, which includes a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV with a movie channel in every room. It features an outdoor pool and a fitness center.A microwave and fridge are provided in the warmly decorated, contemporary rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview. There is free Wi-Fi along with a window seat and desk.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay. They can also use Longview Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham’s business center.On Interstate 90, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from Rollins Park. Lake Letourneau and the Longview Museum of Fine Arts are within 5 miles of the property.
- I really like how privacy and information of the client is handled , the fact that anyone that goes in is ask for iD or has to be authorized by the client .
- Forgot my pillow and was able to go back and get it.
- The Staff are friendly and helpful. The Hotel is clean and tidy. The room was small but comfortable. Everything worked in the room. The room service was great. The sheets were changed daily and towels. The breakfast was the typical continental breakfast, but there’s fresh coffee all day.
- Very nice room. Did not stay long. The staff was very nice.
- Everything was as it should be. Helpful staff, clean and attractive AND comfortable lodging.
Off Interstate 20, this hotel is 5 miles from central Longview. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site gym, and studios with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-maker are included in the warmly colored guest rooms at Centerstone Suites. Each is furnished with a sofa bed.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Longview hotel. Guests can relax in the hot tub or take advantage of the business center.The Longview Fine Arts Museum is 6 miles from Longview Suites Centerstone. The Maude Cobb Convention Center is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- As far as it being a continental breakfast is was ok
- Room was big. AC worked good. Beds were comfortable
- The rooms were very comfortable and big. The bathroom was very nice. The breakfast was good.
- My fmaily and I travelled to Virginia Beach and closes to the beach is too expensive. Found this hotel 2 minutes from Virginia Beach and it is very convenient, not too crowded. Location is great for my kids.
- The entire stay was excellent, room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff and other guest engaged as we were all family. Wonderful experience, we will return.
Homewood Suites by Hilton- Longview
With easy access to I-20 and nearby attractions such as the Longview Art Museum, this all-suite hotel in Longview, Texas offers a free hot breakfast every morning.Homewood Suites by Hilton – Longview features an outdoor pool and on-site fitness center. After playing a game of basketball on the outdoor sports court, guests can buy a snack in the 24-hour convenience store. Guests will also enjoy the free manager’s reception with a light meal and beverages every Monday through Thursday.The suites at the Longview Homewood feature full kitchens as well as separate living and sleeping areas. Guests will appreciate the spacious work desk with high-speed internet access as well as the two 32-inch, flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Very clean, plenty parking. My son loved the basketball court.
- Cleanliness – comfortable double beds – lobby decor
- quiet, food was okay ,juice was great, portions nice. overall nice stay.
- Everything was great very clean and people was great always is a great place to stay
- This place is EXCELLENT! Very clean, friendly staff, great pool and Breakfast. Rooms are large and roomy. Exceptional value!!
Comfort Suites Longview North
Located in Longview, 27 miles from Jefferson, Comfort Suites Longview North features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.
- The breakfast was great and the lady who worked in the breakfast area was fantastic!
- Breakfast was good and bed was comfortable. The front desk attendant that was there when we checked in on Friday, February 9th was very professional and went above and beyond to accommodate us.
- The bed slept like a dream, the breakfast spread was awesome, and I can’t say enough about your staff.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms very clean and comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and well appointed.
Top Hotels In Gladewater Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gladewater Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gladewater Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gladewater Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!