10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gills Rock Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Gills Rock Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gills Rock Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gills Rock Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gills Rock Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gills Rock Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gills Rock Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gills Rock Wisconsin:
The Harbor Light Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Harbor Light Inn offers accommodations in Gills Rock. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking.
- We loved our stay at The Harbor Light Inn! The owners were extremely friendly and accommodating and even offered us the second floor room because it was available when we arrived. The rooms are very clean and nicely kept. The shower was enormous and the bathrooms were very nice. The sauna was a very nice addition to the property even though we didn’t have time to use it (next time though!). Breakfast was simple but adequate with coffee, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, and muffins. The breakfast room has a nice fire place you can turn on in the morning during your breakfast. I would highly recommend!
- Great locally owned Inn with the feel of a B & B. Friendly owner and nice room with a double headed shower, very romantic. We were even upgraded to a room with a porch. I’ll be back!
- It was very quiet, surprising because the facility is adjacent to the highway. There is little traffic during daylight hours, and virtually none after dark. The grounds are set up for plcnics or similar outdoor activities. Put these together, and I think this place would be ideal for small reunions or office parties. (They would have to be small because there are not a large number of units.)
- The manager was very friendly and he walked us to our room. Got a room with a nice view.
- Looked upon lake! Checking staff great-nice, accommodating, willing to please. Casual atmosphere.
Sister Bay Inn
Sister Bay Inn offers accommodations in Sister Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Country House Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Country House Resort offers accommodations in Sister Bay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- Welcoming staff. Super clean with gorgeous view of the Sister Bay. Great location.
- Everything from the greeting when checking in to the light breakfast for the next morning was great.
- Very calm atmosphere the moment you check in. No kids allowed under 13 the best part. So quiet and calm with amazing view of sister bay. Would be extra fun in summer with all their outdoor amenities.
The breakfast treats and the single serve coffee maker with choice of
- The people were all very nice-older property, but clean. Great water view.
Open Hearth Lodge
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Open Hearth Lodge is located in Sister Bay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- It was easy access to the main road. The breakfast was good. The pool and hot tub were noce and clean.
- We’ve stayed at Open Hearth many times. It is ALWAYS clean, and the staff are very friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend this facility.
- This place is absolutely fantastic! It was more than what we expected, stocked very well with necessities, and very clean! We will Definately be back
- The bed was comfortable and the room and hotel was very clean. The owners were extremely nice as well!
- the whole experience was great, the most friendly place I have stayed
The Inn at Little Sister Hill
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Inn at Little Sister Hill is located in Sister Bay.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.
- We booked this hotel because it has 3 separate beds (including sofa bed). And unlike a standard hotel room, this has a full kitchen, and a table on which to eat and play cards. It was a very comfortable accommodation, and even though it cost a little more it was cheaper than getting 2 hotel rooms. The room was very clean, and had a nice wooded view. It was a few minutes drive to restaurants in Sister Bay, but not walking distance.
- Enjoyed the room size and full facilities so I could reheat leftover food from dining out and a refrigerator to keep purchases cold as recommended. Also enjoyed the separated bedroom which was very comfortable. Appreciated the security of the outside doors.
- Absolutely cozy place to stay for the autumn view at Door County!!!
- Sleeps 6 but privately 4. Had a kitchen. Lobby has games and movies to checkout to use. Free bikes to use around town and a firepit at night to sit around and enjoy.
- Privacy, wooded surroundings, kind and helpful staff.
Somerset Inn & Suites
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Somerset Inn & Suites is located in Ephraim. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- It was a pleasant space… nice living room and hot shower! The surrounding area is stunning and the grounds were beautiful.
- Inn keepers are fabulous. In a great location. Coffee by the front desk was amazing!
- Having a lot of room. The separate living area vs bedroom. Was great. We went to bed at different times and didn’t bother each other
- Staff was very helpful. Amenities were also very good. Clean property.
- Overall this was a very nice place to stay. Centrally located in Door County!
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and an indoor pool, this Door County hotel is a 7-minute drive from lake access at Peninsula State Park. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A full kitchen is provided in every suite at Waterbury Inn. The air-conditioned suites feature a patio or balcony, along with a flat-screen cable TV and sofa bed. The private bathrooms also include a bathtub or shower.At Waterbury Inn, there is a fitness center. Other facilities include a game room, a playground and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including ping-pong. The property provides free parking.The Door Country Maritime Museum is 28 miles away. The Ephraim-Gibraltar Airport can be reached in a 7-minute drive.
- The pool area is located right off the lobby. There is also a bonus ping pong room.
- Décor was terrible — 50’s at best. The darkest/gloomiest place we have ever stayed at. Very much like a Motel 6. Paint color was a depressing gold, even ceilings. Lighting was terrible.
- The property and our room was clean and comfortable. It was nice to have a fully stocked kitchenette as we were able to bring our own food. The property was quite and had plenty of parking.
- Staff was welcoming, accommodating and helpful. The cleanliness made for a very comfortable stay
- Pool was nice. Rooms were clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hillside Inn offers accommodations in Ephraim. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Pine Grove Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Pine Grove Resort is located in Ephraim in the region of Wisconsin. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.
- The staff is extremely friendly. I would recommend Pine Grove for the place to stay. The view from the room was beautiful.
- Fantastic location and beautiful view of the bay. Nice room and a cute patio with a view of the bay. Good laundry facilities. We would definitely go back, because the room was comfortable and the setting was beautiful.
- Staff was great! Loved being welcomed with a glass of wine!
- I liked the balcony overlooking the water and the spacious rooms.
- Rooms were clean and recently redone with newer floorings and paint
Ephraim Shores Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ephraim Shores Resort offers accommodations in Ephraim. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- Comfortable beds, very clean bathroom, coffee service, microwave, clean smell! Very friendly staff!
- Great location, friendly staff, great room, will definitely stay here,again!
- A little dated, but overall a good experience. Great location and what a view of the bay!
This is a wonderful location, wonderful view by the bay. Staff is great. Very nice room,
very clean. We would for sure come back again!
- Great staff. Free bicycles were nice. Close to restaurants. Excellent view of sunset.
Top Hotels In Gills Rock Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gills Rock Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gills Rock Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gills Rock Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!