10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gillette Wyoming – Top Hotel Reviews
Gillette Wyoming is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gillette Wyoming. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gillette Wyoming. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gillette Wyoming. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gillette Wyoming right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gillette Wyoming with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gillette Wyoming:
National 9 Inn Gillette
One of our best sellers in Gillette! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, National 9 Inn Gillette offers accommodations in Gillette. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice place good breakfast clean rooms we will be back for sure!
- The breakfast was good; however, the portion is okay for children but not enough for an adult. If I wanted eggs and was not part of what I ordered I had to pay extra. Someone definitely needs to redo their breakfast choices.
- Great place, just what we needed. Pool was an unexpected bonus. Breakfasts were colossal – a children’s portion would be nice.
- Staff was awesome. Free breakfast was fabulous. Went back to the Lariat cafe for dinner. It was delicious!!! We’ll definitely be back!!!
- Liz the front counter person was very courteous and helpful!
One of our top picks in Gillette.Travelodge Gillette offers accommodations in Gillette. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- The price was so low, we expected a crappy place with surly help. It was just fine, beds were fine, etc. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful!
- Nice room. Courteous staff. Comfortable surroundings.
- This property was not price gouging during the solar eclipse. The rates were normal.
Our car broke down and we stayed there for 2 nights. They staff were great and helped a lot. They even let us keep the room after check out until our car was ready.
Location is close to Wallmart and restaurants
New and clean facility that has everything you need for a nights stay, including refrigerator and microwave. It’s just for traveling thru. Gives you a good night’s sleep with no memories. It’s not cute or charming, just new and clean.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, our thanks to Brittany, Ashley and Sarah for helping us get a room during the eclipse.
Motel 6 Gillette
Motel 6 Gillette offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gillette.Each room has a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Had an issue with my room and they fixed it immediately!! They greeted my dogs. Had our room door open and waiting for us when we parked and walked in.
- Average Motel, close to the historic center of Gillette
- The staff was great! Room was absolutely wonderful! Wonderful stay.
- On the way to Gillette from Yellowstone Nat. Park, we had car trouble and had to stay at Sheridan, Wyoming for the night. I called Motel 6 at Gillette at 5pm to let them know what had happened to us and to cancel the room but was told that I would still have to pay for the room as I should have rung them by 4pm. This was not possible as we did not know until 5pm that we would not have our car fixed until the next morning. Am not impressed with Motel 6 Chain at all.
- Easy check in and out, competent staff and friendly.
Rodeway Inn Gillette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Gillette offers accommodations in Gillette. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was convenient to the restaurants which were just a few minutes away from the hotel The area around the hotel seemed quiet.
- I wish I didn’t have to leave so early each morning, because eating breakfast was relaxing and delicious.
- Pretty decent distance from the highway and a very nice park.
- Old and worn out facility, not comfortable at all!
Bed had the most comfortable mattress I experienced on our 14-night trip.
Pool looked inviting, but I was just too tired.
Negative reviews I read before booking made me second-guess myself; glad I did not decide to go elsewhere.
Wingate by Wyndham Gillette
One of our best sellers in Gillette! Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Gillette, Wyoming hotel is a 5 minute drive from University of Wyoming NE Regional. A free airport shuttle to Gillette-Campbell County Airport is offered.Styled in crisp white linens, this room has free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station and a private bathroom at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette. A whirlpool bathtub or kitchenette is featured in select suites.Fresh waffles, toast, eggs and juice are just some of the free breakfast items offered Gillette Wingate by Wyndham. Dry cleaning services and a business center are provided.Gillette Country Club and Gillette Fishing Lake is a 5 minute drive from Gillette Wingate by Wyndham.
- The hotel was clean. Breakfast was adequate. Glad the milk was in the fridge and not in those plastic containers that don’t keep it cold.
- The bed was comfy and the breakfast is wonderful for the price. The staff makes the place for sure! airport shuttle and discount if rent a car. no issues at all. great price. close to dine in and carry out.
This Hotel was beautiful our Room was great. The morning Breakfast was good.
The nice warm cookies were a big hit with me I love cookies.
- Very clean, easy access to sights, good amenities. Decent breakfast. .
- Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Good location. Easy access to nearby restauraunts.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Gillette
One of our top picks in Gillette – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, La Quinta Inn & Suites Gillette offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gillette.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- was able to walk across the parking lot to a restaurant after traveling through a blizzard…very convenient
Love this hotel. It is only two years old, and everything is nice and clean. Huge open foyer/breakfast area. Good breakfast – especially loved the pancake machine. Very tasty.
Pet friendly, comfortable bed. Nice bathroom and large vanity.
Good location to highway.
Will definitely stay again. One of the nicest La Quinta’s that we have stayed in
- The front desk rep was awesome. We had a fast check in and she was happy to help us with whatever we needed. Hotel was very clean. Loved the pool/hot tub area and the hot breakfast was amazing. Blues the beds are very comfortable.
- Everything was great. Rooms are lovely, staff was lovely and the location is perfect.
- The girl who checked us in went above and beyond to help us. The hotel is still new.
Ramada Plaza Gillette
Featuring free WiFi, Ramada Plaza Gillette offers accommodations in Gillette. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The stay was much better than a year ago. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, room was much cleaner and the pool and sauna were nice.
- Convenience to our daughters homes. Staff that checked us in was very helpful. Told us that there would be no maid service the next day because of holiday. Completely understood and agreed.
- A dump!! Worst hotel I have stayed at in 30 years.
- I was traveling to see the eclipse with my 20 year old daughter. We really liked the pool and the bed was very comfy. The staff was very warm and friendly. The person at the desk was especially nice. I don’t remember her name but remember she was originally from Loisianna.
- The one staff person at the front desk was friendly, but seemed to have too many duties – overworked. Other staff were very friendly and helpful. It was nice to have the restaurant right next door.
Quality Inn Gillette
Quality Inn Gillette offers accommodations in Gillette.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.
- Friendly service, very clean rooms and comfortable beds. tasty breakfast.
- We had a good experience all the way from checking in till the checkout. He even offered to help us take our bags to the room. The room was very clean. The bed was great got a full night sleep because it’s very quiet. Breakfast was great with a lot of choices. Great experience and will stay there next year as well.
- The rooms were spotless, very nice customer service, and very comfortable, overall excellent!
The room was freezing when we got there and it took forever to warm up. The heater was so loud it woke us up every 3 minutes to start running again. it was a horrible night sleep.
My husband went down for breakfast and he was so disappointed with the freshness of the food and the quality. The coffee was horrible!
- Coffe was the best I have tasted at a motel. Lots of hot breakfast items to choose from.
Super 8 Gillette
Off Interstate 90, this Gillette, Wyoming hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and offers a free 24-hour transportation service to Campbell County Airport. CAM-PLEX Heritage Center is a 5 minute drive away.Rooms at Super 8 Gillette offer a cable TV with extended movie channels, a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. The temperature-controlled rooms include a radio and a hairdryer.The Gillette Super 8 is a perfectly situated as a stopover between the Black Hills of South Dakota and the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming. Devils Tower National Monument is 65 miles away.The hotel offers free parking for large vehicles, including truck, bus and RV parking.
- Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I had made a mistake when booking and the front desk clerk accommodated ya without hesitation.
- Good location. Were to have non smoking room and it wasn’t- they moved us
- Nothing, there are plenty of other places to stay that would have been better
- Good location and comfortable sleeping and easy to book on the road.
- Staff were awesome. Night staff, Chris, was excellent. He was friendly and even came to our room to check on the refrigerator. I appreciated the hot coffee and hot chocolate mix available downstairs and the lemonade at the desk. It was obvious that the structure was older, but equally obvious that care had been taken to redo the rooms to comfort level.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gillette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gillette offers accommodations in Gillette.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.
- Very clean room. Enjoyed the pool and water slides. Good breakfast!
- The breakfast was awesome, the room was comfortable and clean.
- The staff were so friendly & helpful!! The water park was SO great! The breakfast was really good w/a lot of selections
- Nice pool. The pools can use a paint job to be less aggressive to feet, but are very nice.
- The water park was great, with a lazy river, water slide, spa and small swimming pool. Very uncrowded. There is a great restaurant within walking distance Ribs and Chops House, and supermarket right across street.
Top Hotels In Gillette Wyoming Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gillette Wyoming to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gillette Wyoming but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gillette Wyoming. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!