10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gilgarcía Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gilgarcía Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gilgarcía Castile And Leon:
Izan Puerta de Gredos
Located in Barco de Avila the charming hotel is located in natural surroundings offering the perfect location to rest and unwind in a picturesque town.Located in a secluded area of a historical and culturally rich town, the hotel is located by a forest where you can enjoy strolls along the river bank. It has a rural ambiance and is surrounded by gardens that make it an ideal place to relax and unwind.The hotel offers a range of facilities to make your stay peaceful and enjoyable, including a restaurant with vegetarian and gluten-free options. The duplex rooms include a chimney creating the perfect atmosphere for a romantic get away.Izan Puerta de Gredos has bicycle rental and picnic facilities. Guests can make use of the public computer with Internet connection without additional costs.The hotel also provides a gym with hot tub, Turkish baths, Scottish showers, a heated indoor pool and sauna, at an extra cost. Depending on the season you can take part in activities in the local area including rafting, abseiling, horse riding and excursion to the Sierra de Gredos.
- Great location! The hotel is situated at the foot of Sierra de Gredos mountains and offers fantastics views. It is also about 2-3 km from the nearest town, so it is very quiet and relaxing. The restaurant and bar on site are quite nice as well. Our room was small but very cosy and with all facilities you would expect.
- It was very quiet so we slept very deep! Our room was very big and we had a 2.00 meter-king- bed. It was comfortable. The place was very beautiful, peaceful and the building had an amazing wooden roof. The breakfast was huge and delicious.
- Just recommendable, I’ll come back soon. Great breakfast, location and staff.
- Beautiful and tastefully decorated. Comfortable beds, good bathroom. We got a room on the second floor in the main building and it was lovely, with wooden beams and slanted roof.
- The location, the town a bit boring but we knew where we were going, quiet.
Hotel Mirador de Gredos
One of our top picks in El Barco de Ávila.Located on the banks of the Tormes River, guests at this modern hotel can enjoy wonderful mountain views from the hotel’s summer terrace. La Covatilla Ski resort is about 20 minutes’ drive away.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mirador de Gredos feature an elegant décor with hardwood floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower.ADARA restaurant serves a varied buffet breakfast and a wide range of traditional regional dishes, including grilled meats, stews and trout. A children’s menu is also available.Hotel Mirador de Gredos has a 24-hour reception desk, ski storage, and a laundry and ironing service.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and skiing. The center of the historic town of Barco de Ávila is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ávila can be reached in 1 hour by car, and Madrid is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- Modern rooms, great shower and amazing views. Restaurant is a must!
- Location was great, just off the highway, but only a few minutes walk into town. Nice view from property, nice riverside park in town as well as decent restaurants and charcuterie shops.
- Great location easy to find.ample parking.food was very good at the restaurant. Rooms were very clean and spacious.
- The room was very good. The location was ok, not excellent. I enjoyed the bathtub, shower, and big bed. The room has a lot of windows and light.
fabulous views over the castle and town. Comfortable room and easy parking
The restaurant was very good value for money
Located in Tornavacas, Antigua Posada features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The property provides a shared lounge and a tour desk for guests.At the inn, the rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Antigua Posada also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are equipped with a balcony.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.The area is popular for skiing, and bike rental is available at Antigua Posada.Plasencia is 29 miles from the inn, while Hervás is 26 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place. Exceeded our expectations. Best breakfast ever. Everything homemade and every day a selection of homemade cakes, ham, cheeses, jams and fruit and so on.. Lovely room and common areas – like being in a well-kept museum. Really comfortbable bed. Nice detail of water in the room and a plate of fat, ripe cherries. And the owner Inma was just lovely – warm, helpful and good-humoured.
- The welcome, the friendliness and desire to help, even to the extent of accompanying me in the car to go find a parking space in the village (there’s no parking at the property). Enjoyed the sense of being in the middle-of-nowhere, being the local interest for the evening/morning (everyone very friendly!), although arriving later than planned meant finding some food was an adventure (ended up at the Piscina Municipal Chiringuito run by a lovely couple who had raciones and a great range of drinks), ended up being a fun one following some initial trepidation in total darkness! Antigua Posada has lots of eccentric charm, breakfast was lovely – local cherries, yoghurt with honey and walnuts etc. etc. at the time we wanted (we were the only guests that night).
Tornavacas is an authentic Spanish village amongst cherry orchards and the local walks are well marked and very beautiful.
Breakfasts are huge and delicious with excellent coffee. We were in a twin room and the beds were very comfortable.
Miguel and his wife are really helpful, friendly and kind.
- Todo en general..la atencion de miguel e inma,espectacular
- Comfortable room, very nice location with a small store in a few meters. Breakfast was extraordinary, and the owners very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.
Located in El Barco de Ávila, Bellavista has free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views. At Bellavista every room has a TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and fishing.Bellavista also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers at the hotel. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give information on what to do in the area.Baños de Montemayor is 26 miles from Bellavista, while Béjar is 18 miles from the property.
Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Gredos mountains and Fishing on the Tormes river.
Served Menu of the Day , midday and evening.
Surrounding outside area kept very tidy.
- The attentiveness of the majority of the staff.Air conditioning.Cleanliness.Small extras like fruit in your room.Breakfast.
- Breakfast was better than expected – coffee excellent, fresh pressed juice, yoghourt and fruit offered as well as the usual bread/croissant
- Size of single room was large. Shower was outstanding. Pauola at reception was wonderful, helpful, and spoke good English. The bar and cafeteria was excellent. I had a wonderful time at Bellavista. Rooms are like very knew and clean!!!
- The hotel and restaurant are fine. The staff helpful and friendly. A gift of fruit or yoghurt every evening was a nice touch. Parking easy. Open view of other buildings but also mountain scenery from our bedroom window. Along from our room was a small living area with a sofa and table and chairs, for use by guests.
- Friendly staff. Free gifts ever day a nice touch. Handy location for the
Hospedería Valle del Jerte
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace, Hospederia Valle del Jerte is located in Jerte. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is available in all areas.All rooms have air conditioning, modern décor, and parquet floors, while the private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and mini-bar are also available.There is a 24-hour reception, and staff at the hotel can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities available include a shared lounge/TV area.Activities such as cycling and hiking can be done in the surroundings. Tornavacas is 10 minutes’ drive from Hospederia Valle del Jerte, and Plasencia is 24 mi away.
– modern well-appointed room excellent airco and beds, very quiet
– spacious bathroom, everything fine
– garden and swimming-pool
– excellent restaurant, extensive à la carte menu and wine-list, attentive service
– good breakfast buffet
- Style of hotel lovey, the staff of the reception ( the gentleman) was extra nice with us.
Modern well kept rooms. Comfortable beds with the possibility to choose different pillow types.
Good WiFi too. Pets are made to feel welcome, a little gift and feeding plates available in the room. Loved the River Jerte chatter.
- The local knowledge of area shown by reception staff was very good and helpful
- Beautiful, comfortable, well-appointed hotel in lovely location. Dog-friendly with excellent walks nearby. Very nice dinner in hotel restaurant – excellent value for money at 15 euros!
- – modern well-appointed room excellent airco and beds, very quiet
Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria
Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria is located in the small town of Jarandilla de la Vera, in Extremadura. It is set overlooking the town’s castle and features views of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains and the Jaranda Valley.Don Juan de Austria has excellent spa facilities, where you can unwind at the end of a day of sightseeing with the various facilities and treatments available.Each of the rooms comes equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, so you can check your emails or surf the internet at any time.Set in the heart of the Vera area, you have plenty of opportunities to explore the beauty of the natural and cultural landscape. You can visit the Yuste Monastry, located just 6.2 mi away. Discover the pretty surrounding villages, characteristic of the region and well-known for their cultural and historical importance in Spain.
- Breakfast was in a pleasant naturally light room with a good buffet and plentiful fresh fruit including prepared tropical fruit. Location opposite the Castle – our room had a castle view which meant it was on the main road but we were not bothered by traffic noise. Very helpful Manuel in the tourist office who drew pictures of what we could do. As he recommended, the best place we found for a pre-dinner drink and people watching was the internal terrace of the Parador (in the castle) in a lovely cloister. Good location for visiting the Monastery of Yuste, walks, and a stopover before seeing the cherry blossom in the Jerte Valley the next day – it was March.
The hotel is situated on the Main Street set back from the main road , it has a bar and restaurant, we ate outside on the pavement terrace, enjoyed a great menu del dia , we also ate here again in the evening sitting outside. Can certainly recommend this place for food. The staff were helpful even though we don’t speak Spanish very well we had no trouble communicating with the usual hand signals etc! Google translate did come in handy though , we parked our bike just outside the hotel with no issues .
I wanted to explore this region and it didn’t disappoint, if you get chance to talk to Manuel in the tourism hut you are in for a treat , so informative on the history, and proud of his town and region it was lovely.
The town has a castle lovely walks to a Roman bridge . A great one night stop on our tour of this valley.
- I loved the location, the breakfast, the energies. it was very relaxing. very close to a castle, and a 5 minute drive away from a place where you can ride a horse through amazing landscapes.
Un trato excelente, amables y pendientes. Un desayuno muy amplio y variado y buenas cenas con amplio surtido. Muy buen horario con flexibilidad para desayuno y cenas.
Mucha limpieza en todas las instalaciones. Muy bien organizado en zona de Spa para no coincidir y mezclar a los asistentes en el circuito. Agradables vistas y muy tranquilos para descansar a su vez con acceso rápido al pueblo.
La habitación de estilo moderno nos encantó. Así la solicitamos.
Merece la pena por todo y contratarlo con Spa.
- El hotel está bien ubicado al lado de la carretera y aparcamos sin dificultad. El desayuno espectacular, un buffet muy completo y la cena también estuvo muy bien, el personal muy atento.
Hotel La Fuente
One of our top picks in Candelario.Offering a restaurant, Hotel La Fuente is located in the small village Candelario, a 10-minute drive from Béjar. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the heated rooms at La Fuente have a TV, a wardrobe and a desk. They are all fitted with wooden flooring, and come with a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Some rooms have mountain views.At Hotel La Fuente you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing at La Covatilla, 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Béjar Mountain Range is 2.5 mi from the property and Garganta de Los Infiernos Mountain Range is 50 minutes away by car. The area is popular for mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing.
- Very nice hotel in charming mountain village. Safe indoor parking (around 6 euros). Candelario is easy to get to from the motorway. The hotel is clean and well located. Restaurants and cafes within walking distance.
- Amazing hotel in a small, magical town in mountains. Very nice and helpfull host. Rooms were clean and breakfest very good.
- secure parking and a really nice little town. Our host was very helpful despite the language barrier (our fault).
The location of the hotel was lovely.
The staff were very friendly,
- The breakfast is better than expected (even though simple).
One of our top picks in Béjar.Located in the heart of Béjar, the air-conditioned Apartamentos Valdesierra offer views of the countryside. It is 6.2 mi from the ski slopes of La Covatilla.All of the Valdesierra Apartments have a TV, air conditioning, and private bathroom. Some apartments have their own kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge, vitro stove, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Some of the apartments have stone walls, while all have modern furniture. They also have heating and 1 private bathroom.The apartments are just 1,000 feet from the A-66 motorway, while Salamanca and its airport are about 37 mi. The Sierra de Gredos Mountains are about 6.2 mi away.
- In just few words, i love Valdsierra and specially Béjar.
- The room was clean, bed comfortable and water was hot for showers.
- Nice little modern apartment which was equipped with everything you need to survive comfortably. Clean.
Small apartment but very cosy and with everything you need. Great A/C and a small gas fireplace that keeps the apartment very warm in the cold winter. Easy to park the car nearby.
Maximum 30 min from the ski station and very near the center walking.
- Three air conditioners kept us cool during the +38C temperature outside. Apartment was quiet and very clean.
Posada Puerta Grande
Posada Puerta Grande is located in Candelario’s Old Town. This restored 18th-century house offers bright, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The property has a restaurant specializing in grilled meat and mushroom dishes. You can enjoy a meal on the terrace during the summer months.La Covatilla Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from Posada Puerta Grande, and there is ski storage on site. You can also go hiking, cycling or canoeing in the surrounding area.Sierra de Gredos and Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserves are within a 40-minute drive of Posada Puerta Grande. Plasencia is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely hotel in beautiful village. Friendly staff.
- Me gustó todo. En especial el trato recibido por parte del personal, siendo agradables, serviciales y cercanos.
- La amabilidad del personal, la ubicación y el desayuno.
- Alojamento bem localizado no centro da povoação, estacionamento muito próximo, edifício antigo muito bem recuperado, excelente simpatia e disponibilidade do staff, limpeza primorosa e silencioso mesmo quando completo.
- Las habitaciones estupendas, amplias, bien decoradas y bastante silenciosas. El alojamiento muy bien situado, al lado se puede aparcar sin problemas. Ana y Feli muy amables y atentos.
Mirador de La Portilla
Overlooking the Jaranda Gorge, this elegant rural hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Extremaduran restaurant. All rooms have stunning views of the gorge or surrounding countryside.Surrounded by oak and chestnut trees, Mirador de la Portilla is just 2,650 feet from the village of Jarandilla de la Vera. You can swim in natural pools in the nearby River Jaranda.Decorated in light colors, the spacious rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Mirador’s San Valentín restaurant specializes in grilled meat and other regional dishes. In summer, meals can be served on the garden terrace. There is also a tapas bar and a stylish lounge.The Monfragüe National Park is within an hour’s drive of Mirador de la Portilla. The city of Plasencia is 28 mi away.
- The location, serenity, food and staff were all tops.
We were given room 209 in Block 2 which had a large private balcony with amazing views of the mountains and the river. This block seemed to have the best views.
The room was large, spacious and very clean.
It is set just north of the town so is a 10
minute walk to the town itself.
If you plan to walk into the town, as we did, be aware that there is part of the road with no pavement, but there is a little path to the right that you can cut down to bypass the road.
- Very friendly and helpful management and staff. Comfortable and spacious room with balcony and view overlooking the river.
- The hotel is a hidden gem, maintained to a very high standard, friendly and professional staff. The rooms are a good size, have nice balconies with beautiful mountain views. Peace and quiet and a lovely pool area in the summer. The town is within an easy walk. We keep returning – it just has a very nice vibe.
- La ubicación y la habitación que tuvimos ya que era tranquila
Top Hotels In Gilgarcía Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gilgarcía Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!