10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gilet Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Gilet Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gilet Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gilet Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gilet Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gilet Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gilet Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gilet Valencia Community:
Complejo Turistico la Pinada
Complejo Turistico la Pinada has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, a garden and terrace in Gilet. This 2-star hotel offers a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a selection of Mediterranean cuisine in the in-house restaurant.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven. The rooms feature a closet.Non-stop guidance is available at the reception, where staff speak English, Spanish, French and Romanian.Valencia is 18 miles from Complejo Turistico la Pinada, while Cheste is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 20 miles from the accommodation.
- stuff are really wonderful and after a long day getting back there, eating hot soup and been truly asked how my day was, made me feel warm inside
- No idea of toast but if I spoke Spanish !! Sat out in sun until 6pm, Staff brilliant. They printed route instructions,,super,,but we do not read Spanish. We must improve.
- The cleanliness of the room and the residential side could not be faulted. We asked for a non smoking room, but there had obviously been smoking in the room. The sign on the room said no smoking, but there was an ash tray in the room.
- 1st of 5 hotels in 5 nights. On reflection this hotel held its own; and we enjoyed our stay. Very large accommodation, good size working fridge. One of the few hotels we have stayed in with a bathroom extractor fan that actually works! Stayed in December and they switched on the electric heaters in the two rooms so it was lovely and warm inside when we turned the key. That’s pretty good in my opinion!
- Big family room, just a little bit noisy place, but for one night stay it is ok.
Set in the countryside less than 12 mi from Valencia, Cuatro Hermanas offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar.Hotel Cuatro Hermanas is next to the Serra Calderona Natural Park and just 1.9 mi from the Costa Azahar. The famous ruined castle of Sagunto is 3.7 mi away. Free private parking can be found near the hotel.Rooms at Hotel Cuatro Hermanas include a bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.The 4 Hermanas restaurant serves high-quality Spanish food and wines. It specializes in Galician dishes, including roasted meats and fresh seafood.Free WiFi access is available in the hotel’s spacious common areas. These include a bar and TV lounge.
- Lots of parking available. Pleasant staff. Pets allowed for a decent fee (10 euro)
- Desk lady let us in super late at night…. ¡Gracias!
Location: Near busy highways so therefore a bit noisy. To be expected considering the location.
Staff: Hard to get a smile out of them. Stood at counter for minutes while staffer was on computer, not acknowledging me.
Breakfast: inexpensive but ok for the cost. Just basically continental.
Room. Clean enough.
- So clean ! Great stop over place when on the road.
- Breakfast was exellent and good value for money location good
Located in Sagunto, Hotel L’estacio has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hotel L’estacio provides certain units that include a terrace, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.Valencia is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 30 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 20 miles away.
- Top floor room with terrace and spectacular view if the castle.
- The hotel is very convenient to the train station. And train service to Sagunto from the directions of Valencia and from Barcelona is good. Easy to walk into town and to the castle on the hill above town.
- The staff were friendly, the bed was comfortable and the window opened
- Breakfast was excellent, rooms lovely, bedroom comfortable, the ambiance perfect, staff delightful, wish we could have stayed longer than a night….hope to come back next year, would recommend to anyone. Narbonne charming!
- Está situado muy cerca de la estación Renfe. Perfecto.
Exe Puerto de Sagunto
One of our top picks in Puerto de Sagunto.Exe Puerto de Sagunto offers modern accommodations within Sagunto’s important business areas. It is a 20-minute walk from Blue Flag beaches and has a fitness center with a sauna.All air-conditioned rooms at the Exe Puerto de Sagunto are bright, with wood décor and parquet floors. They also come with flat-screen TV and a pillow menu.The Exe Puerto de Sagunto is located in the Ingruinsa Business Park, close to the Parcsagunt Industrial Estate. The hotel offers services such as a business lounge and early breakfasts upon request.Sagunto Castle and the Roman Amphitheater are both a 15-minute drive away from the Exe Puerto de Sagunto. Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and the Formula 1 Racetrack are 17 mi away. There is a bus stop 0.6 mi from the hotel with a regular service to Valencia, which takes 40 minutes.
- Good value for money, easy to park car outside. Wifi is great and reliable.
- stuff was very nice and friendly wifi was really good, reception and room were nice as well.
- We ate in the restaurant and the food was excellent!!
- Very clean room and accommodation. Staff friendly. Best moisturising cream I’ve ever had in a hotel for free.
Excellent modern hotel 5 mins from highway with easy free parking outside perfect restful stopover driving down to south of Spain
Room bed shower and standard of finish 1st class friendly staff good breakfast overall suberb and great value for money … highly recommend!
Hotel Casbah is set in El Puig, which is a 5-minute drive from the coast and 2.5 mi of beach. Valencia is 8.7 mi away and can be reached easily by car, train or bus.The air-conditioned rooms come with free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV with international channels and a safe. Each one has a private bathroom.Hotel Casbah has a 24-hour reception and a 24-hour snack bar. The restaurant serves buffet breakfast, set menu lunches and á la carte dinners.You can easily reach Valencia City Center by public transport; the hotel has a bus stop 650 feet away while El Puig Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away. Private parking is available on site and can be accessed directly from the rooms.
This is the fourth or fifth time that I stay at this hotel. I have been coming to Valencia / El Puig for a couple of years now and this hotel was my first choice and has been ever since.
The staff is very helpful and friendly, the location of the hotel is superb for visiting not only Valencia city but the beaches nearby, the town of El Puig is also lovely by itself.
The food is great, one of the few places where you can have good food no matter what time of the day is (remember Spain has this weird custom of closing restaurants during the afternoon). I recommend it all the way.
- I very much appreciated the service received by the staff at Hotel Casbah.
- Great place with welcoming staff, clean room, good parking and tasty food
- The stuff was kind, the room was comfortable, warm and clean. It is near the highway, so we were able to come to Valencia quickly. The hotel has its own parking, but there was free public parking places outside, which we found very convenient.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Secure Underground garage for parking car at reasonable extra cost.
- This is the fourth or fifth time that I stay at this hotel. I have been coming to Valencia / El Puig for a couple of years now and this hotel was my first choice and has been ever since.
Hotel Azahar is offering accommodations in Sagunto. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms come with a balcony. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hotel Azahar have a city view. All guest rooms have a desk.Valencia is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 29 miles away. Valencia Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The owners are really sweet. No problem checking in early or holding our bag for us upon checkout while we explored the city. Nice, clean place. Our room overlooked the train tracks, but there was no noise due to a double set of doors onto the balcony.
- No meals available but there is a bar/cafeteria practically next door which is very good. Parking is in the railway station car park which is safe and free. The hotel is just a fifteen minute stroll from the town centre.
The owner of the hotel, two wonderful people, I suppose a married couple, are two wonderful people who always try to help with restaurants, navigations, …
The “guard” the front door and if they are not at the reception, the front door is locked.
We can absolutely recommend that hotel and do not hesitate to talk to the proprietor, but they do not speak English, but they understand gestures and mimics as well…;) Enjoy your stay!
- The hotel was in a great location. Even though it was overlooking the train station the room was so quiet. The proprietor Pepe is such a sweet and helpful man. We don’t speak Spanish but thankfully our limited Italian did help. It was a bonus to park for free out the back without any problems. Pepe helped us with finding a restaurant and giving us some guidance around the city. Our room was basic and very clean. We would certainly stay here again. For the price, it’s a bargain.
- The location for the short walk to the centre of town and the castle.
Hotel Florazar Valencia
Located to the north of Valencia, only 1,000 feet from the coastline, the Hotel Florazar Valencia is a modern hotel with free Wi-Fi. It is ideal for exploring the sights of the city.Hotel Florazar Valencia is located outside the center of Valencia, but from here you can easily and quickly get to the city by car or via the A7 Motorway. It is also very convenient for the business and exhibition zones of Valencia.Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool during the summer, or simply soak up the sun by lying back on one of the surrounding sun loungers.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant, or enjoy a snack in the cafeteria at the end of a long day’s sightseeing or business meetings. You can enjoy a tasty and relaxing meal without leaving the hotel. Then take a drink in the on-site bar and enjoy a chat with colleagues or fellow guests.
- This is a good stopover location between Barcelona and Granada, with side trip to Toledo. Free parking and reasonable rate and good breakfast (added charge) are appreciated.
- The receptionist was really helpful he took the time to explain to us where to go to Valencia and where to park, etc.
- Great location close to the airport. Awesome breakfast available for purchase, great service, clean, updated.
- The hotel had good sea views and it located near a mall, which is very convenient.
- Nice breakfast, nice view, and free parking on site.
Hotel Olympia Ronda II
Just 15 minutes from Valencia’s exhibition center, this hotel has a great buffet restaurant and inviting cafe. Surf the internet for free and enjoy the cheerful and bright interiors.In the town of Puig, the Ronda is just a short drive from the fine city of Valencia where you can visit the famous City of Arts and Sciences.Enjoy hearty lunches in the Ronda’s cafe and buffet meals in the restaurant. Keep up-to-date and email friends in the internet area where you can surf the web for free.The Ronda has function and meeting rooms available for rent. Meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 50 people.Make a day trip to Sagunto, 7.5 miles away, where you can visit the Roman amphitheater and castle.
- The convenience of the location. Easy to find off the highway
- It was a place to sleep, clean room. Food was good.
- This is a seaside holiday hotel. Everything is fine and its quite comfortable and good value for money. Whist I thought it was a good deal and good value I probably wouldn’t use it again as an overnight on a long car drive
- Breakfast is highly recommended for true slavs – one of the options was sort of a chebureki 🙂 Room was super clean and bed was comfy. Staff is friendly.
Great value for money; with a car, easy to get around Valencia.
Nothing fancy but then for the price this is unbeatable. Could consider a place closer to the beach as you also need to account for car rental costs but clean and fine for a night’s sleep.
One of our top picks in Puzol.This modern and well-equipped hotel is located in the town center of Puzol, 2.5 mi from the beach. Set between the mountains and the sea, this is the ideal base for visiting the Valencian region.The air-conditioned rooms are practical and well equipped. They also include free Wi-Fi.Valencia city center is 7.5 mi away, and you can easily reach Valencia Exhibition Center and the airport from the hotel. During the Valencia Moto Grand Prix, the hotel offers free parking for motorcycles.The hotel features a 24-hour reception and private parking. It offers easy access to the AP 7 and AP 3 Motorways, and the nearest train station can be reached in 5 minutes by foot.
- We needed to go to the American School of Valencia and for that purpose, this hotel was perfect. Cleanliness and courtesy were top notch.
- Bed very comfy, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Room warm and clean.
- Amabilidad del personal y buena acogida. Ubicación del hotel cercana a la estación de Renfe. Silencio de las habitaciones.
Cerca de valencia y tranquilo. Habitación grandísima y muy cómoda.
Sin ningún ruido exterior incluso estando en fallas
- Habia un problema con la tv y lo solucionaron rapido
Hotel Els Arenals
One of our top picks in Sagunto.On Spain’s Costa Valenciana, overlooking Playa Almardá Beach and the Mediterranean Sea, Els Arenals features an outdoor swimming pool and a small gym. The beachfront hotel includes two restaurants.Each air-conditioned room has a TV, minibar, and private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.El Arenal buffet restaurant serves a selection of fresh dishes prepared in the show kitchen. The restaurant opens onto a terrace, open in summertime, which hosts live shows in the evening.Guests can also dine in La Palapa bar-restaurant, serving typical local cuisine and barbecue meals, as well as cocktails and other drinks. It is open in the summer months.Els Arenals is in the town of Sagunto. Guests can enjoy a day trip to the Mediterranean city of Valencia, 22 miles to the south.
- We arrived late at night. The lady at the reception was very kind and offered us frozen pizzas. However, we charged 28€ for two pizzas and two glasses of wine.
- staff, cleanliness, swimming-pool, parking, Valencia 30 minutes,
- The room is just square blocks face to a tight “terrace” with no view, just wall. The hotel is ancient SH hotel, but not keep on the standard. The hotel is not on the beach (the beach is hidden by bushes and trees over the road, we have to cross over). The hotel is just block of rooms, with -thank God- a pool which is supposedly left by previous SH hotel. The pool is the only cherry on the sour cake. That’s it.
- The hotel is in a quiet location. The staff were lovely. The dinner was excellent with large portions.
- Great room, lovely balcony, close to the beach with a quiet location. Fantastic breakfast.
Top Hotels In Gilet Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gilet Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gilet Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gilet Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!