10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gig Harbor Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gig Harbor Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gig Harbor Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gig Harbor Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gig Harbor Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gig Harbor Washington State:
The INN at Gig Harbor
The INN at Gig Harbor is located in Gig Harbor, just 24 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Union is 24 miles from The INN at Gig Harbor, and Olympia is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 16 miles from The INN at Gig Harbor.
Easy access to lots of food and shopping
Easy on and of highway 16
- The lobby area is nice and this hotel offers a free, made to order breakfast that was very good. It was a good place to stay as it was pet friendly, which we needed. I would stay there again with adjusted expectations.
Staff. Was friendly. Great location. Rooms super clean.
Really really pet friendly
- Pet friendly, while I didn’t have my pet others did which made me more comfortable
- The entire experience was wonderful. Hotel is spotless, the staff accessible and very helpful. Breakfast was the best we’ve had in a Hotel. We actually got to order what we wanted to eat, it was not buffet style, with what hot food available was sitting on steam tables. Even our little dog had some very nice outdoor space to explore on her outings.
- Friendly staff.
Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites is located in Gig Harbor. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Seattle is 23 miles from Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, and Union is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 16 miles from Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites.
- The daily breakfast is good and the staff was friendly.
- the staff were very helpful, kyle, was great in describing the area, things to do, places to eat. awesome customer service.
- This was a great place to stay! Staff is very friendly! Carter was so sweet and accommodative! Continental breakfast was delish!
- Location was nice, room was very comfortable and pleasant. Staff was extremely outgoing and helpful. Will definitely book here again!
We found old friends there! The staff were wonderful!
Silver Cloud Inn – Tacoma Waterfront
One of our best sellers in Tacoma! Silver Cloud Inn – Tacoma Waterfront is located in Tacoma, 24 miles from Seattle and 30 miles from Union.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Olympia is 26 miles from Silver Cloud Tacoma, and Bellevue is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 14 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Tacoma Waterfront.
- The staff was very accommodating. We arrived several hours before check-in and they gave us the option of a room that they had ready or if we were going to be out for a while a room with a much better view.
- The continental breakfast was higher quality than most Inns. They had waffles,egg,sausage,etc. I’m happy that they didn’t skimp on that part.
- Our room had an amazing view especially from the hot tub. So much natural light and a fireplace in the corner definitely helped the ambiance.
- The Jacuzzi tub in the room was the best part of my stay. I was impressed by the view but don’t feel the room was worth the cost. Breakfast was mediocre, but filling.
- First room was looking at the parking lot and noisy – but the staff moved me to a better view and room without question.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle
Conveniently located off Interstate 5, this 100% non-smoking hotel is just 2 miles from downtown Tacoma. It features free Wi-Fi and a complimentary Bright Side Breakfast with waffles, fruit, juice and coffee.Along with a flat-screen cable TV, every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle provides a sitting area and a private bathroom.After exercising in the fitness center, you can take a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool and hot tub. You can also stay connected at the business center.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is a 25-minute drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle. The Tacoma Dome is 1 miles away.
- Everyone was so kind and helpful, staff made sure to thank us and say good morning. Very pleasant experience. Plus everything is thoughtfully decorated and clean.
- Comfortable beds, very clean, easy location to get in and out of
- Very nice, freshly remodeled lobby and rooms!! Comfortable beds and nice room amenities although we did miss not having a mini fridge. Breakfast was good, not great but that’s more personal taste (hot item was biscuits and gravy which none of us like). Decent enough choices to get a good start, excellent orange juice and coffee. Value for money is outstanding, would gladly stay here again!
That hotel had been updated and non smoking rooms now don’t smell like imbedded smoke.
Having a light breakfast included. Appreciate fridge/micro in room. And noon check out nice.
Attractive lobby, has nice outdoor pool.
- The staff was extremely friendly and professional. We were attending a concert at the Tacoma Dome so the location was excellent.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown
One of our top picks in Tacoma.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Tacoma, Washington hotel is 150 feet from University of Washington – Tacoma. Tacoma Dome is 1 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Each room is styled with contemporary décor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown. A flat-screen satellite TV, a work desk and free toiletries in the private bathroom are provided.A fitness center and a business center are available at Tacoma Downtown Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Same day dry cleaning services are also on site.Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium is 7 miles away. University of Washington is a 45-minute drive from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma Downtown.
- A tad expensive but great location, plenty of places to go within walking distance…only issue with the room itself is that the bathroom didn’t have a fan but otherwise it was very clean.
- Within walking of several places I wanted to see as a tourist
- It was the nicest building on the block. The views were nice if you can pass not looking on the actual street of the building. Food was good and pool was nice. The price for the hotel was great as well!
- The room was extremely comfortable. The staff went above and beyond their job, to make sure we were happy and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to every and anyone.
- Very good breakfast choices, wonderful breakfast room staff person.
Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel
The Tacoma Dome is less than 2 miles from the hotel. Guests can enjoy a restaurant on site and a spa and health club. Rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV with pay options.A coffee machine and minibar are available in each room at the Hotel Murano. An iPod docking station and a work desk are also included.Laundry and dry cleaning services are available for guest convenience at the Murano Hotel. An airport shuttle is available; contact the hotel for further details.In the museum district of Tacoma, the Murano Hotel is less than a mile from the Glass Museum and less than a 20 minute walk from the Tacoma Art Museum. The Greater Tacoma Convention Center is a 2 minute walk away.
- I love this hotel! Decent restaurant food, good spa, gym, pet friendly. It’s my second time staying at Murano and I enjoy it every time. Friendly and professional staff, always helpful and considerate. I got an upgrade and it made my stay absolutely awesome! One minute walk to the Convention Center. Good restaurants around. Thanks Murano! Will come visit you again.
The quietness of the hotel was great overall as I was taking the bar exam
Coffee bar available at 6am
Staff was accommodating
The interesting artwork themes on each floor
Quirky things like the firemen training for charity
- Has an upscale feeling that you would expect from a hotel of this quality
- I loved Everything ..they treated me like family..
- Our room was by the elevator and we never heard anybody coming or going.
Shilo Inn & Suites Tacoma
Shilo Inn & Suites Tacoma is located in Tacoma, 29 miles from Seattle and 23 miles from Olympia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV with satellite channels is available.Shelton is 30 miles from Shilo Inn & Suites Tacoma, and Kent is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nice selection of food, even if there were no bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits or gravy
- About the only good thing about this location is the 24 hr pool.
- Unlike a lot of hotels, it was well lit. Had a nice round table with multiple chairs in the room.
- The pool area open 24 hours. The staff was friendly.
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
Red Lion Hotel Tacoma
Located in Tacoma, 30 miles from Seattle, Red Lion Hotel Tacoma features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympia is 22 miles from Red Lion Hotel Tacoma, and Shelton is 30 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 20 miles away.
- Could not believe they kept the hotel open during full scale remodeling!
- The poor hard working front desk clerk who had a mess of a property to deal with
- It was o e of the worst places I have ever stayed.
- The staff was very accomaditing tried to have security take care of the weed smokers and noisy guests at 11:39 p.m. and Gave us fresh sheet’s and was very sympathetic.
Well I stayed two nights but switched rooms. The first room I stayed in was extremely clean, smelled fresh ect.
The second night in a bit of a smaller room it actually kinda looked like maybe they didn’t even clean it at all before having a new guest. Someone’s hair was all over the room and the bathtub was completely gross so I had to wash that myself. Ultimately based on the first night it was a good recommended stay. Def one of the nicest motels in the this particular area.
Best Western PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
This Tacoma hotel features an on-site gym and spacious rooms equipped with an MP3 connection and free Wi-Fi. The Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall is a 5-minute walk away.All rooms at the Best Western Tacoma Dome Hotel include cable TV, a microwave and refrigerator. A comfortable seating area and large work desk are provided in each room.This hotel offers a daily hot breakfast and on-site dining is available at Seasons Restaurant & Lounge. Guests can use the hotel’s business center and the front desk is accessible 24/7.The Tacoma Dome Best Western is 1.4 miles from the University of Washington Tacoma and the Tacoma Art Museum is a 5-minute drive away. Silver Dollar Casino and Tacoma Mall are both within a 10-minute drive.
- The convenience that I needed to the event that I attended.
- Very comfortable room and friendly staff, this was our 5th stay and when we come that way again we will stay here.
- The Staff was wonderful and the breakfast was awesome! The room was super clean!
- Location, breakfast, in house restaurant & bar
- Very good location for us – the closest hotel to Tacoma Dome. Nice room, comfortable beds, very good bathroom. Just for your attention – there is no safe in room (not big problem for 1 night). Good breakfast served at 6 am – for us it was very important.
Days Inn – Port Orchard
Located in Port Orchard, 16 miles from Seattle, Days Inn – Port Orchard features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Union is 24 miles from Days Inn – Port Orchard, and Bellevue is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 16 miles from Days Inn – Port Orchard.
- The room was clean and well put together. Amenities were easy to find
- The room was clean and comfortable, with checkout at noon.
Pillows were fluffy, pool was warm! Housekeeping staff very friendly!
Day desk person was jovial and cheerful!
- It was fine. Conveniently located to the highway.
- I’ve stayed in 6 hotels since then so I don’t remember too many details, other than we would gladly stay there again. 🙂
Top Hotels In Gig Harbor Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gig Harbor Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gig Harbor Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!