10 Best Hotels To Stay In Għammar Gozo – Top Hotel Reviews
Għammar Gozo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Għammar Gozo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Għammar Gozo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Għammar Gozo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Għammar Gozo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Għammar Gozo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Għammar Gozo:
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz
Showcasing an outdoor pool and spa center, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is located in San Lawrenz. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Valletta is 20 miles from Hotel San Lawrenz, and St. Julian’s is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 21 miles from Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz.
- Excellent hotel with comfortable spacious rooms and beautiful scenery
- Everything was exceptional – comfortable beds, good breakfast, service with a smile.
- The spa and food and balcony good englis speking People and frendly.
- The Staff was phenomenal. The overall atmosphere was relaxing.
- The property has beautiful grounds with privacy. Very relaxing.
The Duke Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Victoria.Located in Victoria in the region of Gozo, 18 miles from Valletta, The Duke Boutique Hotel features a playground and views of the garden. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. St. Julian’s is 16 miles from The Duke Boutique Hotel, and Sliema is 17 miles away. Malta International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Everything is superb at the Duke Boutique Hotel and the Holiday was 100%
- The hotel was fantastic. We had a garden facing room which had a lovely little view. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and the room facilities had all you need. Could not fault in any way!
- Beds were very comfy. Breakfast was very good as well.
- The room was large and comfortable, the service was very good and the views from the dining room’s balcony to the citadel were magnificent.
- Lovely bed and shower, the breakfast spread was amazing.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Il-Plajja Hotel is located in Marsalforn, just 19 miles from Valletta.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Il-Plajja Hotel, and Sliema is 17 miles from the property. Malta International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Bedroom is big with a nice sitting area with a view of the sea. Breakfast was very good. Location of hotel is excellent, 1 minute from the beach and 10 seconds from the main bus-stop. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
- Very good situation near bus stop/ restaurants, with nice people – I recommend !
- We had a very nice and warm welcome and after we did the check in, we, we were given the key of the back door, since the front door closes at 10.00pm, so we can enter the hotel whenever we want. Breakfast was good as well
- It’s centrally located and near the sea. Room was cleaned and taken care of every day
Beautiful balcony with sofa and coffee table as an extension of large bedroom!
St. Patrick’s Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, St. Patrick’s Hotel is located in Xlendi in the region of Gozo, just 19 miles from Valletta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 17 miles from St. Patrick’s Hotel, and Sliema is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from St. Patrick’s Hotel.
- Every thing the hotel and people were very friendly will go back again
View of Xlendi Bay from our seaview room was out of this world and basically does tend to skew your focus on other aspects of the property, primarily the rooms.
Hotel staff was polite courteous and helpful to our needs.
Breakfast was ok especially when we got to sit outside by the water’s edge, making it very relaxing.
- The area is excellent. Good breakfast. Bed comfortable. The place is kept clean. Staff friendly.
- Very central hotel, clean close to sea and restaurants. Staff at hotel very helpful. Breakfast very generous
Nice location in front of the sea
Downtown Hotel boasts a central location in the heart of Victoria, the main town on the island of Gozo. It features a rooftop pool and an excellent restaurant.Most of the guest accommodations come with a private balcony where you can relax after a busy day exploring Victoria. You are close to the bus station and the main shopping street. The historic Citadel and the gardens of Villa Rundle are also nearby.Back at Hotel Downtown you can enjoy drinks and snacks from the bar; open from 7:00 a.m. until late. At the restaurant choose from the menu and pizza selection. A rich carvery buffet is available Saturday at dinner and for Sunday lunch.
- Children area is fantastic. They gave us no problem with the dog. Obviously it’s a 3 star, and I don’t expect the standards of a 4 or 5 stars. Overall it was a great stay. The weather wasn’t good, but the pool looks very good.The room was fitted with a sofa bed, and matched perfectly with our requirements.
Excellent room overlooking countryside with balcony
Comfortable bed and room
- Refurbished room was very nice.Staff were nice and friendly and evening meals were good and reasonably priced
- The hospitality of all the staff and tge excellence of cleanliness
- Great breakfast, bathroom with bathtub and a little balcony.
One of our top picks in Marsalforn.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Murella Living is located in Marsalforn, 19 miles from Valletta and 16 miles from St. Julian’s. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Sliema is 18 miles from Murella Living, and Malta is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from Murella Living.
- It was a very pleasant family one night stay with a lovely breakfast. Reception lady was very friendly and hospitable.
- Well the bed was comfy nice shower one corner away to the front.
- Staff super helpful. Receptionist very nice. She was supposed to be there till 7pm ..we arrived at 7.30 and she explained everything patiently to us and she didnt seem in a hurry at all.
- Very Nice place, clean, comfortable rooms. Friendly staff ready to help you in any way. Good breakfast choices. Also has a great location just walking distance from beach and restaurants.
- The hotel was beautifully decorated and the bed was really comfortable. The hotel is also situated a few minutes away from the seafront, which is excellent.
Lantern Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Lantern Guest House offers accommodations in Marsalforn, just 19 miles from Valletta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Lantern Guest House, and Sliema is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from Lantern Guest House.
- Room was really clean and spacious, we had a terrace with a view as we were on top. TV had a lot of channels, bathroom water was always hot and Wifi was great. Breakfast was great and we were also offered english breakfast and tea and coffee was being topped up frequently. The guesthouse has a restaurant with great meals huge portions and really affordable. Marsalforn Bay was round the corner 5 minutes away and we walked all the way around till the salt pans circa 1 hour away. Great place to stay and value for money
- Good location, just behind the seafront. Easy to get to from the bus. Nice homely feel in the guest house. Lovely breakfast in the morning. Nice room with balcony and bathroom. Comfortable bed. Good WiFi. Would stay here again.
- We had a small, sparsely appointed, but very clean room in a flat in a walkup building some 100 meters away from the guesthouse. The staff were polite and accommodating.
- The family that runs this guesthouse welcomes you with great hospitality and service. They are available 24/7 to meet your needs. Amazing!
- The hotel was very clean and well maintained. It has a very and helpful staff. Right in the heart of Marsalforn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Marsalforn Bay, the Calypso features a rooftop swimming pool with deck and cocktail bar. The hotel is on Gozo, 6 miles from the Ferry Terminal with connections to Malta.The rooms at the Calypso are simple in style and have a private balcony and free Wi-Fi connection. Each air-conditioned room includes a fully-equipped bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Some rooms offer views of the Mediterranean, and others face Xaghra Hill.There are 4 restaurants at the hotel, serving a range of Mediterranean, Italian and Oriental cuisine. The café is open all day for tea, coffee and cake.The Calypso is a 2 miles walk from the red sandy beach at Ramla Bay. The hotel has a car rental service, and staff is on hand to provide advice about excursions and cruises.The hotel can arrange transportation to the port and to Malta International Airport. For guests with cars, free parking is available nearby.
- The entertainment system is very old fashioned. The pool was not yet done… in fairness the weather is still.cold but its a relaxing feeling to lie down by the pool
- Stuff was very nice, even adj. for later our check out.
- The property is at a great location im Marsalforn has beautiful rooms and gentle staff
- Excellent location but only if you have a sea view
- My wife and I were satisfied with our two-day stay at this hotel, which we have already stayed in for one night during 2017, and which we gladly recommend to other elderly people like ourselves.
Featuring free WiFi, Cornucopia Hotel offers accommodations in Xagħra, just 18 miles from Valletta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. St. Julian’s is 16 miles from Cornucopia Hotel, and Sliema is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly, the food is great and the bar is relaxing. Good views from most rooms.
- We were upgraded from a valley view to our own bungalow at no extra cost.
- Wonderful little gem with a great manager excellent food and friendly staff .People stay for a weeks in the winter and return year after year .
- A beautiful place to stay would return, the restaurant, the lounge area were very welcoming, I had tea making facilities in my room, the close proximity to the little town of Xaghra where you could travel easily with public transport was ideal for me
- Although room`s furniture needs upgrading, it was fine and a/c worked perfectly
Quaint Hotel Sannat
Located in Sannat, 18 miles from Valletta, Quaint Hotel Sannat features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Julian’s is 15 miles from Quaint Hotel Sannat, and Sliema is 17 miles from the property. Malta International Airport is 18 miles away.
- The contrast between the building’s traditional facade and the modern interior decoration is very well presented. The lovely fresh smell in the room as you walk in, the tea/coffee making facilities and the soft towels makes one feel welcome.
- The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed. A very good sized and stylish bathroom. The blend of a quaint building with modern finishing blends exquisitely.
- Modern, clean and friendly staff. The breakfast was also very good.
- We really had a good time at the Quaint Hotel in Sannat. The property is beautiful with very large rooms, comfortable beds and beautiful bathrooms. Staff was very helpful.
- Really nice boutique hotel in the main Square in Sannat. Really surprised at how nice the hotel was – newly built with a very high standard of fittings etc. It is a little strange that the receptionist is only on duty a few hours per day, but I had no problems. Recommended. Parking around the square no problem. Local Pizza place next door and attached to hotel is award winning restaurant with high but not huge prices, considering the food quality.
Top Hotels In Għammar Gozo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Għammar Gozo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Għammar Gozo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Għammar Gozo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!