10 Best Hotels To Stay In Geyserville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Geyserville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Geyserville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Geyserville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Geyserville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Geyserville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Geyserville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Geyserville California:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Geyserville Inn is located in Geyserville, just 27 miles from Bodega Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santa Rosa is 22 miles from Geyserville Inn, and Healdsburg is 8 miles away.
- I liked the fireplace in the room and the attractive decor. Comfortable medium sized room with queen bed
The bed was exceptionally comfortable!
Room was relaxing.
- Very convenient to wine country and good restaurants
- Not only were we greeted by a professionally well dressed front desk representative, but he was extremely knowledgeable about the area passing along some great vineyards to visit, spas to indulge in, and tidbits of where to pick up some local fruit. We took advantage of the bar/restaurant next door, the pool and hot tub where we enjoyed the company (and a glass of wine) of other travelers, and had a beautiful room overlooking the pool with a fireplace. A morning stroll along the vineyards and being able to relax in the hot tub was an addition to our lovely stay. Having a restaurant onsite serving delicious dishes with friendly staff cemented our decision to return. We definitely will be returning soon!
- Gorgeous location. Loved the fridge and large closet in the room as well as the balcony over looking the pool. Very nice.
Best Western Dry Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Healdsburg.Located in Healdsburg in the region of California, 22 miles from Bodega Bay, Best Western Dry Creek Inn features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Santa Rosa is 16 miles from Hotel Dry Creek Inn, and Rohnert Park is 22 miles away.
- Beautiful grounds and rooms. We wish it had been warmer so we could have enjoyed the outdoor seating areas.
- I loved this place so much! It was more than I expected and was just beautiful!
- It was quiet & the common areas are nicely setup. Very inviting.
- We liked the staff and the location of the hotel. Very nice.
For a somewhat discount rate the night before new years eve on a moments notice, the experience was excellent.
Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 30 miles from Santa Rosa.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Healdsburg is 15 miles from Cloverdale Wine Country Inn & Suite, and Calistoga is 28 miles away.
- We loved the town of Cloverdale, everyone we met was so nice and the hotel is easy walk to town.
- Exceptionally clean, comfortable bed, good location
- The room was clean and the appliances and wifi worked as advertised. The room was pleasant overall.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet. Woman at front desk in evening very nice. Man at front desk in morning very grumpy and unpleasant.
- The room was large comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful
Travelodge Healdsburg offers accommodations in Healdsburg.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 22 miles from Travelodge Healdsburg, and Santa Rosa is 16 miles from the property.
- Night Manager was friendly when we checked in after 1am.
- It was a nice flat 0.9 mile walk into town, which is a great value for the location. Breakfast was fruit, prepacked pastries, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, and they had a waffle maker. My room had a fridge and microwave. Room felt large.
- This was the cleanest hotel that I’ve ever stayed at. Thank you! The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff was smiling. Nice basic hotel for a wine tasting trip.
Easy access to highway and town.
Beds comfortable, water pressure good, quiet.
- It had a microwave and a refrigerator but not a kitchen
Vineyard Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vineyard Valley Inn offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 31 miles from Santa Rosa.All rooms include a private bathroom.Healdsburg is 16 miles from Vineyard Valley Inn, and Calistoga is 29 miles from the property.
- Hotel staff that greeted us at the front desk was friendly.
- This is a nice little 60s motel. It has been updated with nice bedding and newly painted walls. The manager and his wife were very pleasant. Since we were just passing through, all we needed was a bed and bath. It served the purpose. There were several places to eat nearby.
- The manager was awesome. Very attentive to us. Our heater broke and he was quick to fix the issue and brought us a floor heater while they worked on fixing the issue
- The bed was extremely comfortable. My husband and I travel for a living and have stayed in 4-5 star hotels, your beds are just as (if not more) comfortable than 4- star hotels. Loved having a microwave and fridge. I like the “mom and Pops” feeling of the Vineyard Valley Inn. Very comfortable. And…….there was a ceiling fan too !!
- clean, no carpet, quiet, nice tile shower, no tub, recent remodeling, nice staff, personable
Super 8 Cloverdale
One of our top picks in Cloverdale.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Super 8 Cloverdale offers accommodations in Cloverdale, just 29 miles from Santa Rosa.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.Healdsburg is 14 miles from Super 8 Cloverdale, and Calistoga is 27 miles from the property.
- being able to eat breakfast at the hotel. the staff was great
- I have booked here before at $99-110 range. That is a good value for this property which offers no extras. At $145, I would not book it again. I would look to either find a place for less or that had extras for more. The people are nice. The coffee terrible.
- Nothing in this place impressed me. Trader joes was next door. The market next door was low brow.not very nice. Over priced and low quality.
- Check in process was great – polite and very helpful
- Size of the room and location was very close to many establishments
One of our top picks in Healdsburg.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This LEED-certified hotel is in downtown Healdsburg, just a block from the Healdsburg Town Plaza. It has a variety of earth-friendly features, including a solar-heated creekside pool.Modern amenities like free Wi-Fi access, an iPod docking station, flat-screen TV and DVD player are all included in H2hotel’s guest rooms. Each also has a private patio or balcony.Spoonbar, the hotel’s on-site restaurant, serves seasonal pasta and meat dishes made from local ingredients.Guests at the H2hotel can relax by the fireplace in the lounge or enjoy a massage or beauty treatment at the spa. A variety of snacks and unusual gifts are available at the 24-hour Receptobar store.Healdsburg Municipal Airport is 5 miles from the hotel. The Russian River, a perfect spot for canoeing and kayaking, is 1 miles away.
Very modern comfortable rooms.
Extremely good bed.
The room is spacious , made of beautiful material. The bed is comfy , everything was what we expected.
We love the location , walking distance to stores and restaurants.
The breakfast offered many excellent choices, the wait staff was so friendly and professional!
Our favorite features are the communal space with the unique sofas, the spoons waterfall and the big shower head!
- Great location for wine tasting in Sonoma Valley. Luxuriously comfortable beds!
- First time here and loved it – we had stayed at Healdsburg Hotel/Spa a few months ago and found this property very similar in layout, furnishings, etc – great staff – great location – overall loved it and will be back
- The room had a great patio, the bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the SERVICE was 5 STAR.
- Very modern comfortable rooms.
This modern hotel features a complimentary breakfast buffet, a 60-foot garden pool, and a hot tub. It’s in downtown Healdsburg, California, with more than 100 Sonoma County wineries within 10 miles.Each spacious and warm-colored room at Hotel Healdsburg has free Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. Guests can relax with a free DVD rental or enjoy the view from the balcony.French cuisine is served at Charlie Palmer’s Dry Creek Kitchen, open for lunch and dinner. Coffee and snacks are available at the Healdsburg’s Café Newsstand and the Grand Fireplace Lounge features cocktails and a screened porch.A full-service spa and an on-site gym are part of the Healdsburg Hotel. Business services and a 24-hour front desk are available. Complimentary valet parking services are provided.Downtown Santa Rosa is a 15-minute drive from Hotel Healdsburg. The Armstrong Redwoods Trail is 20 miles away.
- Excellent staff throughout the booking, reception, bell, concierge process. First quality attitude and smiley people everywhere, including a smart system of being encourage to use in-suite food and beverages at no charge. Bicycles were fun and the process of utilizing easy and pleasant. Concierge was kind and knowledgable. Spa needs refurbishing, especially the jacuzzi and shower area, not in good repair. The tables used for massage therapy squeak and are not solid. Staff is very nice.
- All the little details were perfect: beautiful decor, staff efforts, bottled water was offered to us on our way out for the day.
- Everything provided was included in the room rate. From the mini bar snacks and water to the breakfast to the bikes that are available for guest use.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was great! Location is the best for discovering the town. Overall is was awesome. No complaints!!!
Set in beautiful grounds in Healdsburg, a high end boutique hotel with spacious rooms and great service.
Pool area is quiet and well kept.
Valet parking and breakfast included.
Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country is located in Windsor in the region of California, just 20 miles from Bodega Bay.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa is 9 miles from Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country, and Healdsburg is 5 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern, nice staff, great options for continental breakfast-specifically Chobani yogurts and ripe bananas!
- Great location to access the Russian River area, the coastal parks, and all the many great restaurants between Sebastopol and Healdsburg. Nice touches with wine tastings and morning grab bags to go.
- Super friendly staff, from the front desk to the breakfast servers. The beds were very comfortable, and we were close to groceries, numerous restaurants, a laundromat. Even a nice hiking park was only 25 minutes walk away, or just a few minutes by car.
- Great breakfast selection, comfortable beds, friendly staff, clean rooms – couldn’t have asked for more out of our one night stay.
- We liked everything about our stay here – the room was a great size, bed comfy, really clean. The staff were really friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was fantastic – so many options!
Holiday Inn Express Windsor Sonoma Wine Country
Holiday Inn Express Windsor Sonoma Wine Country offers accommodations in Windsor.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Sonoma Wine Country, and Santa Rosa is 9 miles away.
- Fantastic service, got us in room three hours early after our being displaced from our home due to lack of water. Staff was excellent seeing to our needs.
- Bed was very comfortable. Shower was good and towels were big and fluffy.
- location close to the airport…comfy beds good staff!!!
Everything and everyone were just wonderful, always so welcoming, warm and
- The friendliness of the staff is awesome !! Looking forward to the remodel of the rooms.
Top Hotels In Geyserville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Geyserville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Geyserville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Geyserville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!