10 Best Hotels To Stay In Georgetown Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Georgetown Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Georgetown Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Georgetown Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Georgetown Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Georgetown Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Georgetown Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Georgetown Ontario:
Best Western Halton Hills
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Best Western Halton Hills offers accommodations in Georgetown, just 25 miles from Toronto.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.Mississauga is 12 miles from Best Western Halton Hills, and Hamilton is 27 miles away. Pearson Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Bedding was very luxurious. Large flat screen tv, fully functioning telephone and small coffee maker with all the “fixings” included.
- very helpful front desk staff for directions-looked them up on Google. Very comfortable bed. Easy signage to locate hotel on a busy street.
- The ‘continental’ was very good, with all you would expect plus waffles and eggs and sausage burgers. Choice of breads and pastries.
- Location was good for us to visit our grandchildren.
- The room had a terrible smell….. smelled like wet dog. Very strong.
Motel 6 Toronto – Mississauga
One of our best sellers in Mississauga! Motel 6 Toronto – Mississauga offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mississauga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toronto is 20 miles from Motel 6 Mississauga, and Hamilton is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 9 miles from Motel 6 Toronto – Mississauga.
- The room was excellent, features good and the tub size was awesome! Will definitely recommend and come back. Thanks!
- The hotel and room were clean and well-maintained.
- The Staff there were absolutely amazing. The desk admission personnel “Rhona” was extremely accommodating and provided me with the special treatment I was not expecting from anyone. she went above and beyond to ensure that my room was exactly what I wanted and even called me after I got settled in the room to make sure. Unexpected really, I have never stayed at a Motel 6 before. Their policy towards customer service comes in as an Excellent One in my experience. BRAVO for the service, the room cleanliness and attention to detail. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone staying in Mississauga.
- I liked the fact that it was a good location and it’s clean and not too pricey it’s good value for the price
- VERY CLEAN WASHROOM WITH EXTRA TOWELS, EASY ACCESS TO UPPER FLOOR, CHECK-IN WAS QUICK AND FLAWLESS. LOTS OF NEARBY SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS. EASY ACCESS TO HWY.
Best Western Milton
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Plus Milton is located in Milton in the region of Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toronto is 28 miles from Hotel PLUS Milton Inn, and Mississauga is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 17 miles from Best Western Plus Milton.
- Two thinks I needed and they brought them to my room asap.
- Location was perfect since we were familiar with Milton and area having lived in milton for almost ten years and having lots of family in MILTON
- Nice, updated room. Good breakfast included! Close to Westfield Heritage Village
- Room had decent amenities , good wifi and cable selection , located close to downtown
- Very average. Was not disappointed as accommodation was what could be expected for the price
Quality Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Brampton.Offering easy access to Highway 401 and located 15 minutes’ drive from Pearson International Airport, this hotel offers spacious accommodations and thoughtful amenities.On-site at the Quality Inn & Suites Brampton, guests can enjoy relaxing in the indoor pool, working out in the modern fitness centre or browsing the internet with free WiFi. The hotel also offers a free hot buffet breakfast.The Quality Inn & Suites places guests only a few moments from a variety of shopping centres, restaurants and entertainment options. Excellent golf courses, the corporate offices of Ford and Siemens and scenic parks are all nearby.
- Overall good experience, pool was clean and hot tub was running smoothly.
- Over all stay was good. Beds were really comfy. Not sure if we would go back as there was a lady (not staff) screaming in the lobby and through the halls. She seemed to be “out of it” my kids were pretty traumatized from it.
- Rooms were nice for the price. Great that breakfast was included along with amenities and a parking spot. Probably the best bang for your buck you’ll get in Brampton for the price but I think they should strive to truly be the hotel to stay at by being a perfect stay.
- The complementary breakfast was good and all of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
- The staff was super friendly. We were there for cheerleading competition and they were all encouraging my children to do the best they could, and when we got back with first place they cheered so loud for them. Also the breakfast that’s included was delicious.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga
Located just off Highway 401, this Mississauga, Ontario hotel is within a 30-minute drive from the center of the city of Toronto. It features free Wi-Fi throughout, an indoor swimming pool, and a complimentary local area shuttle service.All the rooms at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga has in-room coffeemakers, mini-refrigerators as well as a 42-inch LCD TV with cable channels. Toiletries and a hairdryer are stocked in the bathroom.Guests can also enjoy the on-site fitness center and hot tub. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served daily at the on-site Motivity Cafe and Lounge.In the Mississauga Business District, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga is only a 16-minute drive from Mississauga Celebration Square. The Ontario Science Centre is 29 miles away, and the Hockey Hall of Fame is within 25 miles.
- Bed was very comfortable, everything was up to expectations.
- The bed was very comfortable the facilities were great and the hotel was very clean! Definitely worth my money.
the transportation from airport can be schedule by their own car, for 20 CAD.
you can enjoy this car to be dropped and pick up from anywhere in the nearby, for free
- The price was fantastic and kids eat for free at the hotel restaurant.
- I appreciated my room’s quietness as I was studying for an exam the next day. I also liked that the room had plenty of electrical outlets for charging my devices.
Located in Mississauga, 18 miles from Toronto, Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Hamilton is 25 miles from Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, and Brampton is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 8 miles from Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale.
- Ribs were “fall off the bone” to perfection, and the appetizers were fantastic.
- The eggs where extra fluffy, and there was a good variety at breakfast..
- More than expected for the price. A pleasant surprise.
- Bedroom was ok bar staff were great coffee kiosk was trying very had and Beth was really great.
- Everything was great! Best hotel I’ve ever stayed at, in all my travels. 🙂
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milton
Featuring an indoor pool with hot tub, this Milton, Ontario hotel includes provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. This hotel is located off MacDonald-Cartier Freeway and 3.5 miles from Granite Ridge Golf Club.Each room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milton is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities and cable TV are also included.The Milton Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites includes a gym and a business center. A gift shop is available at the hotel.Downtown Toronto is 22 miles from the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milton is 7.5 miles from the Mohawk Race Track.
- Bed and new decor very nice. Breakfast and staff good.
- Room spacious and bed very comfortable. The ability to open window for fresh air ensured I had a great sleep, so was a great bonus feature for me! Staff very friendly, can’t wait to see hotel renovations complete.
- Excellent breakfast. Room was quiet. Wake-up call on time.
- The oat meal cookies were very good , we found the beds comfortable. the carpets looked new and clean. enjoyed the large screen tv. the receptionist was vey helpful. a very good breakfast
- Our room was clean and they had a new comfortable bed. The room was great!
Cheltenham Suites offers accommodations in Caledon.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Toronto is 28 miles from Cheltenham Suites, and Mississauga is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 16 miles from Cheltenham Suites.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn Brampton
Easily accessible from major highways and within driving distance of downtown Toronto, this Brampton, Ontario hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast as well as spacious, pet-friendly guestrooms.The Comfort Inn Brampton is ideally placed only a short distance from Toronto-Pearson International Airport and Gage Park. Shoppers World Brampton and the Rose Theatre Brampton are also nearby.While staying at the Brampton Comfort Inn, guests can enjoy free wireless internet access as well as in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also provides free on-site parking along with 24-hour front desk service.
- Location is great. Room was very clean and hotel was quiet
- The rooms are very cozy and the decor was excellent.
- It was a great hotel for the price, the beds were comfy and the staff was friendly.
- breakfast was pleasant. Room was quiet having the frig and micro really comes in handy.
- To drop collecting cash from quest without credit card.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milton Ontario
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Home2 Suites by Hilton Milton Ontario offers accommodations in Milton.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toronto is 28 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Milton, and Mississauga is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Great new hotel. The room was fabulous. Large with a couch, eating area, full kitchen facilities. Nice washroom. Lots of towels. Really comfy bed – truly lovely. Wished we were staying longer than one night. The breakfast in the morning was great as well although you did have to get up a bit early to enjoy it. The fitness facility looked very nice although we did not use.
We would certainly stay again if in the area.
The staff were fantastic, the beds the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on.
This is a great hotel to stay in if you have kids, lots of room, kitchenette, nice pool.
- The breakfast was good. We typically have stayed at the holiday in across the street.
The bed was very comfortable.
The hotel in general was clean.
The room was very quiet.
Loved layout of room .. appliances, China dishes and cutlery … curtain to separate pull out couch from bed great idea … loved blind that totally blocked out light in early morning
Roll out table great design … loved lounge area on ground floor great little spots to meet with people or have sometime to yourself … loved patio area .. bbq available great idea !!!
- Great new hotel. The room was fabulous. Large with a couch, eating area, full kitchen facilities. Nice washroom. Lots of towels. Really comfy bed – truly lovely. Wished we were staying longer than one night. The breakfast in the morning was great as well although you did have to get up a bit early to enjoy it. The fitness facility looked very nice although we did not use.
Top Hotels In Georgetown Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Georgetown Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Georgetown Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Georgetown Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!