10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gennep Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Gennep Limburg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gennep Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gennep Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gennep Limburg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gennep Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gennep Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gennep Limburg:
Hotel Restaurant De Kroon
Hotel Restaurant De Kroon is located in Gennep, 28 miles from Eindhoven and 28 miles from Den Bosch. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Arnhem is 20 miles from Hotel Restaurant De Kroon, and Nijmegen is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The hotel is situated directly on the old market of the small town of Gennep, which has several interesting old buildings. It’s a typical, slightly provincial place of which there used to be dozens in Europe, but which now often have been replaced by international chains.
- Comfortable bed, clean, lovely bar/dining area, great evening meal, friendly and helpful staff.
- kamers waren netjes en schoon, ontbijt was simpel, kan beter
- Wij liepen 2 etappes van het pieterpad en werden door de eigenaar naar het beginpunt van de etappe gebracht. Echt héle vriendelijke mensen!
- Rust en kreeg sleutel van voor deur dat was ook fijn
Logement de Reiziger
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Logement de Reiziger offers accommodations in Ottersum.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 28 miles from Logement de Reiziger, and Den Bosch is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 30 miles from Logement de Reiziger.
- Very friendly and helpful proprietor. Comfortable room. Delicious breakfast.
The hotel is very tiny and located in the middle of a quiet green area. The owners are very kind, if you can you have to enjoy the dinner inside, the owner is also a great cooker.
Familiar atmosphere, highly suggested!
- Lovely quiet location on the outskirts of Gennep. Host is most obliging and helpful. Numerous eateries are within walking distance of the accommodation.
- Was een prima accomodatie, niets te wensen verder.
Super tolles Frühstück, alles was man möchte
Sehr nette Gastgeber, mit Infokarte und Material der Umgebung, bequeme Betten, getrennt oder zusammengeschoben, Rollstuhlgängig
Hotel Klooster Elsendael
Hotel Klooster Elsendael is is a former monastery and is located in Boxmeer, only 10 minutes by foot from the centre. The central station is 1,300 feet away.All rooms feature a modern decor, while the original features of the building are still present. Each room here will provide you with cable TV and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Free WiFi is included.Guests can enjoy culinary treats at the on site restaurant Restaurant 1733.Guests can also go hiking or cycling in the direct surroundings of the area.
Excellent stuff, service and place itself. We were running late, I called in advanced and the gates were kept open for us after 12 midnight.
place is full of calm and tranquility, we had great sleep and nice walt through the town in the morning.
- The place is absolutely exceptional. The modern equipment does not cover the history of the place. The staff is very nice and helpful. We loved the stay.
- Beautiful place, sensibly renovated, very nice rooms, great cuisine.
- Lovely hotel with lots of character and history. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Good wifi connection throughout. Restaurant was excellent and reasonable priced.
- Perfekt with our 11 month old baby ( Who already walk) babybed and big nice decoraded room. Fantastic food that we eated outside while Lily ran around at the big garden ( because of the big hedges it was easy to have a close eye on her
- Excellent stuff, service and place itself. We were running late, I called in advanced and the gates were kept open for us after 12 midnight.
Van der Valk Cuijk – Nijmegen
Located in Cuijk, 26 miles from Eindhoven, Van der Valk Cuijk – Nijmegen features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Den Bosch is 23 miles from Van der Valk Nijmegen, and Arnhem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from Van der Valk Cuijk – Nijmegen.
- As usual this hotel group exceeded my expectations. Amazing value for money with fabulous hospitality and great location
- Clean, huge and comfortable room. Bathtub included 🙂 we had a terrace room. Very nice staff!
- Spacey and clean room. Good restaurant. Very friendly staff
- Great Breakfast! Restaurant in total is fantastic there. Nice big rooms and very friendly staff.
- Stay here twice a year for many years as it is unfailing a good experience
Auberge De Papenberg
Auberge De Papenberg is located in an original farm house between Nijmegen and Venlo.There is free parking.This hotel has luxurious rooms with a private bathroom and a bathtub. Each room has coffee and tea facilities and free Wi-Fi.The Restaurant is decorated with antique furniture. The menu varies several times a week, depending on the quality of seasonal products and the inspiration of the Chef. Reservations are required.De Papenberg is located in National Park the Maasduinen, which has various walking and cycling routes. Dusseldorf is a 45-minute car ride away.
- Calm and beautiful surrounding. Modern bathrooms spacious rooms
- Fantastic staff, always welcoming. Quiet area outside city, with fabulous dining!
express check in/check out
very good food
- Beautiful property, the buildings are well kept and in good condition. It’s clean and quiet, the rooms and bathroom are spacious. A kettle and some glasses and mugs are provided.
- Fresh orange juice and rolls with breakfast, nice atmosphere, allthough a little dated. Nice and clean rooms, Wifi was a little bid slow. Nice spot to explore the neighbourhood and golf at the Bleijenbeek
Hotel Taurus offers accommodations in Cuijk. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Eindhoven is 26 miles from Hotel Taurus, and Den Bosch is 25 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 28 miles away.
- Location was right in the centre of town. Clean recently refurbished rooms with a large double bed and good shower. Idea for me as I use needed a bed for a couple of nights in that area.
- The owners where friendly and have a great sense of customer care. The room was big and clean. The price quality is high.
- freindly helpfull staff nice clan room en comfortable bed
- Rooms are a little bit small but comfortable and clean. Very friendly personnel
- Good location and good value for money. Very nice staff.
Hotel Restaurant De Wolfsberg
Hotel Restaurant De Wolfsberg offers accommodations in Groesbeek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Eindhoven is 30 miles from Hotel De Wolfsberg, and Den Bosch is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- I liked the decor, the rooms were very comfortable. I found the staff very welcoming and friendly. The dinner menu looked delicious- although we dined out. Breakfast was yummy! The linen was extremely comfortable and the room spacious
- This was the first of many hotels i have used in the Netherlands that had a proper double bed and not two singles pushed together. A great night’s sleep.
- Nice country position with good views from terrace and outside dining.
- Beautiful room, beautiful surroundings, very nice and helpful staff, good breakfast, comfy bed, loved it!
- Location great for visiting the town. Decor very nice. Outdoor areas lovely. Set in lovely gardens/park. Staff friendly. Good buffet breakfast, though should have been shown where everything was.
Hotel Restaurant De Baronie
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Hotel Restaurant De Baronie offers accommodations in Boxmeer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurant , and Den Bosch is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Hotel was nice for a few days although Boxmeer didnt have much to do. We were over for racing at Venry and it was only 20 min from track
- the staff was extremely friendly, they even did a complement and washed my dirty clothes which was very useful for me. There is a nice restaurant inside the hotel. The menu of the restaurant is good and prices are acceptable.
Staff were friendly & helpful.
The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable.
Easy access to the motorway, on-site parking & reasonably close to the town centre.
- Wij hadden per toeval bruidssuite en hebben voluit gebruikt gemaakt van jacuzzi en sauna
Prima kamer, goed bed, goede douche
Hotel ‘t Vertrek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel ‘t Vertrek offers accommodations in Boxmeer. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Eindhoven is 24 miles from Hotel ‘t Vertrek, and Den Bosch is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Perfect location across from the train station, staff very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast isn’t until 9am and it was offered to us earlier as we needed to leave before then. Much appreciated. Highly recommend Twins restaurant near the Centrum, divine food and lovely staff in a relaxing outdoor setting.
Niet iets specifiek.
Het is heel gewoon maar ook heel bijzonder.
Heel wat anders als de gerenommeerde hotels, maar minimaal net zo leuk.
Wir konnten direkt vor dem Hoteleingang parken. Der Frühstücksraum war neu renoviert und mit
schicken Geschirr ausgestattet. Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Zur Umgebung und zum Ort können wir nicht viel sagen weil wir hier nur Übernachtet haben. Der Ort machte bei der Durchfahrt einen
sehr sauberen und ordentlichen Eindruck.
Мы провели здесь одну ночь путешествуя из Голландии в Германию. Долго искали где остановится и по фотографиям отель нам не очень понравился. Но когда приехали на место, то были приятно удивлены. Хороший, современный номер. В номере нет ничего особенного, но все что нужно в номере есть – хороший матрас и подушки, тишина и чистота.
Мы приехали очень поздно и были рады что в отеле работает бар. Смогли после дороги посидеть и отдохнуть. Бар работает до последнего клиента – мы ушли около 2-х часов ночи.
По приезду нас очень радушно встретили, показали номер и удостоверились, что в номере все есть. Несколько раз предупредили, чтобы мы сказали если будут нужны полотенца или дополнительные одеяла-подушки.
Небольшой и приятный отель. Обязательно остановлюсь здесь еще раз если придется.
- Prima kamer, rustig gelegen, aardige bediening, niks overdreven maar alles was er wel, gewoon goed dus.
Hotel De Zeven Heuvelen
One of our top picks in Groesbeek.Located in Groesbeek in the region of Gelderland, 31 miles from Eindhoven, Hotel De Zeven Heuvelen features a terrace and spa center. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Den Bosch is 28 miles from Hotel De Zeven Heuvelen, and Arnhem is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We found it a good place to be for a couple of of days. Great fitness facilities, spa and pool. The staff were very nice, and helpful.
- I like that the bedroom is separate from the living and kitchen area
I basically spent most of the days away from the hotel traveling and used it only for sleeping.
WiFi access was included in the price and as far as I am aware there are no extra charges for the gym and the pool, although I didn’t use them myself.
There is a big open parking next to the hotel for the guests, accessible without extra charges.
Nijmegen is very close to the hotel by car!
- This was our second time here as it has a great gym and pool. It is only a couple of hours by car to the ferry so makes for an easy last night stay!
- Good two bedroom apartment which is great for families. Fantastic swimming pool and sauna, steam room which is included in cost. Good wifi. Grapevines outside reminded me what a special part of the Netherlands we were in.
Top Hotels In Gennep Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gennep Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gennep Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gennep Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!