10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gelves Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Gelves Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gelves Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gelves Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gelves Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gelves Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gelves Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gelves Andalucía:
Hotel Lux Aljarafe
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Lux Aljarafe offers accommodations in Mairena del Aljarafe, just 3.4 miles from Seville. Private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. El Rocío is 29 miles from Hotel Lux Aljarafe, and Carmona is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Lux Aljarafe.
- Very comfy, clean and quiet. It is far from the city centre and pubs, so you don’t have to put up with loud drunk people.
Our hotel room was clean and the shower very good. Hotel staff always friendly and helpful.
We were pleasantly surprised as a good hotel for the money.
- Very handy to bus stops then 15 mins to the centre
- Very nice apartment in quiet street where it is easy to park. Very helpfull stuff. Nice evenings in the restaurant, which they recomended. We will definetly return here.
- Very easy to book and Reception staff very helpful
YIT Vía Sevilla Mairena
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, YIT Vía Sevilla Mairena is located in Mairena del Aljarafe, a 10-minute metro journey from Seville city centre. This hotel offers meeting and banquet facilities.Each stylish air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV, desk, and safe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. Reception is open 24 hours a day and you can enjoy a concierge service. Luggage storage is also provided.YIT Via Sevilla Mairena is within 650 feet of the PISA Business Park and MetroMar Shopping Centre. Cartuja Olympic Stadium is a 15-minute drive away. Ciudad Expo Metro Station is beside the hotel and Sevilla Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- clean room and bathroom, close to metro but very far away form city center
- Close to subway station, gets you to city center in 15-20 minutes, rooms fairly comfortable, nice views from the window.
- Very kind and helpful personel, great location (market and metro station next to hotel)
everything was above our expectations really very good.
Fabulous dinner and service together with free water and wine, what more would you want.
- This is a great place to catch the Metro next door into downtown Seville, and one block away from great restaurants.
Hotel Alcora Sevilla
Hotel Alcora Sevilla is located in San Juan de Aznalfarache, 10 minutes’ drive from the old town and offers a regular transfer service to Seville city centre, Santa Justa Railway Station and the high-speed AVE Railway. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and a 3,000m² terrace with city views.The air-conditioned rooms include TV and a work desk. Hotel Alcora Sevilla offers family rooms and adapted rooms for disabled guests. Some rooms have a balcony. Free WiFi is available throughout.There is an à la carte restaurant and a cafeteria, as well as an elegant piano bar with views of the city. Barbecues are held in the spacious gardens in summer.Free outdoor public parking is offered on site and you can enjoy free access to a nearby golf course. The hotel is in the residential district of Aljarafe, with easy access to the A-49 and SE-30 motorways.The building features a large reception hall with an impressive glass dome. You will also find newspapers and free WiFi throughout the property.
- Convenient Access. Easy parking. Free parking. Free bus to city and fair.
- Comfy bed, plenty of relaxation areas. Breakfast great selection. Minibus service fabulous. Staff very helpful.
- The Hotel was really great. I felt lucky that I got it with a good offer. Especially, I enjoyed swimming in the pool.
- Hotel is located outside of the city centre but close enough to the city. They have good facilities for electric cars.
- It’s a distance from the center, but a shuttle is offered for a small fee. We basically just used the hotel to sleep.
Silken Al-Andalus Palace
Located in the Bellavista-Palmera neighborhood in Seville, 5 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Silken Al-Andalus Palace features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles away.
- Staff, especially reception, were very helpful. Breakfast very good particularly fresh fruit and endless coffee, plus long availability.
- Beds were very comfortable and restaurant wonderful…It is a bit further out of the city central than I had thought but we mastered bus 03 and cabs so it was fine
- We were upgraded to a deluxe luxury room. The room was spacious with a balcony, a sitting area, plenty of light. Clean and well appointed.
- 5* breakfast. Great quality lots of variety. Decent cocktail bar.
- It was very comfortable. Great breakfast included. A bus stop at the corner which was excelente for going into town
One of our top picks in Seville.Monte Carmelo is in Seville’s Los Remedios district, a 15-minute walk from the Giralda Tower, Cathedral and the Feria de Abril Exhibition Centre. There is free Wi-Fi throughout this hotel.The Monte Carmelo is near the Guadalquivir River. Many shops and theaters can be found within a short walk.All rooms at the Monte Carmelo have air conditioning and heating, and feature a pillow menu and hardwood floors. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast with fresh, natural products.
- The reception staff were especially helpful and friendly, giving good tips on timing of – and ways to get around – the Holy Week processions. The neighbourhood is slightly out of the old town, but still centrally located. Most sights are within a good walking distance: roughly a 10-minute walk to the Plaza de España, about a 15-min walk to the Alcazar and the cathedral/Giralda, and roughly a 20-minute stroll to the Triana neighbourhood.
- Staff was wonderful and the location was perfect – close to the city center but not at all noisy
The rooms were larger than I expected with a big bathroom fully equipped with complementary toiletries which were refilled every day. Tea and coffee making facilities which again were replenished every day.
The staff at reception were the friendliest I have ever had in a Spanish hotel, nothing was too much trouble for the including recommendations for local Resturants. Would use this hotel again and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Lovely hotel. Very comfortable bed – we booked an extra large King size. Great staff, all spoke good English, and helpful at all times. Room facilities great and well provided. The location is a huge bonus. Lovely area, close to the main tourist points i.e. Cathedral, Alcazar yet in a quiet neighbourly district, with many shops (supermarkets, restaurants) virtually on the doorstep. The airport bus (EA) stops close to the hotel – just 10 minutes walk away, very easy to find and easy stroll. Would definitely stay here again next time. Gracias!
- Nice though small room. Great shower. Very helpful staff.
AC Hotel Ciudad de Sevilla, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Ciudad de Sevilla, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 3.9 miles from AC Hotel Ciudad de Sevilla, a Marri, and Navy Museum Seville is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from AC Hotel Ciudad de Sevilla, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel.
- Upgraded to junior suite without asking. Nice hotel but fair distance from centre,especially in summer heat of 38 degrees.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable and the property has a pool! The surrounding neighborhood is primarily residential so it was a quiet environment and I always felt safe, even when walking alone at night. The staff was wonderful. I would absolutely stay here again.
- Quiet rooms , great choice at breakfast , pay on departure
- This a hotel for corporate stays not couples visiing the city
We arrived on the 10th Sept for 2 nights
However we had to cancell the second night as we had to return home due to a family illness
The Hotel ( without issue) cancelled our second night without charge and could not be more helpfull with our problem
The day we stayed we enjoyed and will be back
Villa de la Palmera
Featuring free WiFi, Villa de la Palmera offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 4.3 miles from Villa de la Palmera, and Navy Museum Seville is 2.1 miles away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Brilliant Villa,staff excellent and willing too help.
Have to show great great thankfulness to Fausto!!! my father had a severe cough and fever on the arriving day. i asked for info about the pharmacy nearby and Fausto patiently answered every question i had by his English-Spanish translating app. To my surprise, he volunteered to accompany us to the pharmacy! Although we do not speak a same language, we could feel that he was really worried and care for us, which was a most precious memory during our journey. Gracias!
For this reason only i might visit Sevilla again in the future to see an AMIGO!
- A wonderful villa built in 1929 with high ceilings and full of antiques. Family-run so the staff are cheerful and most helpful. Parking onsite. 20 minute walk to Plaza d’Espana or about Euro7 by taxi to the centro. Loved our stay here.
- Lovely setting, with nice pool in front garden with towels provided. Helpful Staff. Good sized rooms & bathrooms.
- Old style villa approx 3 km from the old city. Sumptuous decoration and old world charm. Parking was in site though a bit tight. The rooms are very spacious with both bathroom and dressing room. There is a small dining room for breakfast and drinks can be taken either on the terrace or in one of the two lounges. The staff made every effort to be accomodating.
Boutique Hotel Holos
Holos Boutique Hotel has a peaceful Zen garden and a sun terrace. Set in a quiet area of Seville, this small design hotel offers unique accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at Boutique Hotel Holos are bright and spacious. All rooms have a stylish private bathroom. Rooms are simple and elegant, with white walls and light hardwood floors.The hotel is set in the Heliópolis district of Seville. This colorful residential area has typical Andalusí houses and gardens.The historic center of the city is a short drive away. Maria Luisa Park is within walking distance. The hotel’s tour desk offers useful information.
- Good location. Pleasant walk into the city. V helpful and friendly staff
- Staff are super friendly and will cater for all your needs – they go the extra mile to treat their guests with kindness and respect, and exhibit true hospitality. The hotel is located in a beautiful, quiet neighbourhood in good proximity to the stunning sites of Seville.
- Converted house in a nice district with easy access by bus to the central tourist area of Santa Cruz.
- I am a professor and always looking for calm, quiet, happy places, that are also close to a street with bars and cafes. I got to the hotel on my own by bus, and then from then on took the bus or taxis. The hotel is max/max 12 euros from anywhere in Sevilla. But the best is the owner, Carmen, who is so meticulous, appropriate, sweet, and the breakfasts… I felt that I was on a writing retreat… superb. And the homemade jams, amazing olive oil for breakfast, superb teas and cappuccini… wonderful!
- I cannot rave heartily enough about the excellent few days I spent at Hotel Holos. The accomodations were comfortable, stylish, and welcoming. Carmen, our host, was an extraordinary presence – from her wonderful manner, to her excellent recommendations for food, drink, and activities, to her availability at all hours. My friend and I were so thrilled to be there that it was at times a struggle to venture out!
One of our top picks in Seville.Located next to Plaza España in central Seville, Hotel Meliá Sevilla boasts impressive avant-garde design. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool, and rooms with a pillow menu and plasma TV.The stylish rooms at Hotel Meliá Sevilla have trendy, modern design and lots of natural light. All rooms come with international satellite TV channels and the bathroom features TV speakers.The hotel also dedicates some of its areas to The Level exclusive rooms and services, where The Level guests have private access to The Level Lounge with open bar and private buffet, daily cocktails, press and concierge services and pre-arrival services. Rooms include pillow menu, superior amenities and toiletries, children amenities, iron services, sound bar, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Nespresso coffee machine and turndown service, fragrances menu, among other services.The spa includes 2 hot tubs, a hamman, a sauna and body and beauty treatments at an extra cost.The hotel’s Mosaico restaurant serves an international breakfast buffet. There is also a poolside snack bar and a chic cocktail lounge, Elyxr.The Meliá is next to María Luisa Park, and you can walk to Seville Cathedral and the Alcázar in around 15 minutes. During Seville Fair, the hotel organises transfers from the property to the festivities area.
- Wow, wow and wow!! We felt like royalty. Beautiful hotel, the best breakfast in Europe!
- Helpful staff,VERY comfy beds.The `Level` facility is great…complimentary tapas and drinks all day (very tempting!)
- Very nice modern hotel, very friendly and bright lobby, friendly and efficient staff
- Friendly staff (who tolerated and helped my poor attempts to speak Spanish)! Modern and spacious lobby area. Fantastic location.
- Nice facilities for level floor rooms, friendly service.
One of our top picks in Seville.The Hotel Simon is an impressive 18th-century mansion in central Seville, just 150 feet from the city’s famous cathedral. It has a beautiful central courtyard, a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms.The rooms at the Simon feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have traditional Andalusian décor, with ornate tiles and dark wood furniture.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast in the central courtyard. There are many restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.The hotel is less than a 5-minute walk from the Archive of the Indies, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can also walk to the famous Maestranza Bullring in 3 minutes.Hotel Simon can provide a Santiago Pilgrims Passport for the Via de la Plata Route from Seville.
- Fantastic location. Staff was friendly. Spacious and big bathroom. Beautiful room, decorated with traditional Andalusian azulejos. But room is very small
- Beautifully traditional. Excellent central location. Breakfast continental and more than ample.
- Nice location , good restaurants nearby, working distance to the sightseeing spots.
- It is good that here were not TV, It is very good that the hotel was heated, because we could dry out after the rainy days
- Lovely hotel, full of character and in a great location within easy walking distance of all the major sights. The staff at reception speak great English and were very helpful with printing off tickets. Thank you. Highly recommended.
Top Hotels In Gelves Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gelves Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gelves Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gelves Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!